RWBY||Defender of Remnant

By DragonLord39

Everyone knows that the lions of Voltron, Defender of the Universe, a mech made from the ore of a trans-reali... More

Sincline Character Bio {Stage: 1}
Prologue
Chapter 1: Remnant
Chapter 2: Team RWBY
Chapter 3: Learning the Basics
Chapter 4: Initiation
Chapter 5: A Different Kind of Fight
Chapter 6: Classes
Chapter 7: Players
Chapter 8: A Minor Hiccup
Chapter 9: Painting the Town...
Chapter 10: Extracurricular
Christmas Special
New Year Special
Chapter 11: Living in a Nightmare: Part 1
Chapter 12: Living in a Nightmare: Part 2
Chapter 13: Living in a Nightmare: Part 3
Chapter 14: Living in a Nightmare: Part 4
Chapter 15: Living in a Nightmare: Part 5
Chapter 16: Living in a Nightmare: Part 6
Late Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 17: Truthful Dares
Chapter 18: Dangerous Day: Part 1
Chapter 19: Dangerous Day: Part 2
Chapter 20: Silver and Gold
Chapter 21: Camping 101
Chapter 22: Dance Dance Infiltration: Part 1
Chapter 23: Dance Dance Infiltration: Part 2
Chapter 24: Field Trip
Chapter 25: Search and Destroy: Part 1
Chapter 26: Search and Destroy: Part 2
Chapter 27: No Brakes
Chapter 28: Breach
Chapter 29: Battle of the Breach
Chapter 30: Argus Limited
Chapter 31: Brunswick Farms
Chapter 32: Apathy
Chapter 33: Grimm Reaper
Chapter 34: A Good Day
Chapter 35: Argus Defense
4th of July Special
Chapter 36: Titans
Chapter 37: Legends Never Die
Chapter 38: Retribution
Chapter 39: Fallout
Chapter 40: Robyn Hill
Chapter 41: Patch
Chapter 42: Vytal Festival
Chapter 43: Round One
Chapter 44: New Challengers
Chapter 45: A Brawl in the Family
Chapter 46: Lessons Learned
Chapter 47: Worthy
Chapter 48: Never Miss a Beat
Chapter 49: Entity
Chapter 50: Maidens and Entities
Chapter 51: Truths and Secrets
Chapter 52: Nuckelavee
Late Halloween Special
Chapter 53: The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 54: The Eye of the Storm
Chapter 55: The Storm Approaches
Chapter 56: Gauntlets and Greaves
Chapter 57: Witches and Roses
Chapter 58: Menagerie
Chapter 59: Coup
Chapter 60: The Battle of Beacon: Part 1
Chapter 61: The Battle of Beacon: Part 2
Chapter 62: The Battle of Beacon: Part 3
Chapter 63: The Battle of Beacon: Part 4
Chapter 64: When All is Lost: Part 1
Chapter 65: When All is Lost: Part 2
Chapter 66: Battle for Remnant: Part 1
Chapter 67: Battle for Remnant: Part 2
Chapter 69: Battle for Remnant: Part 4
Chapter 70: Battle for Remnant: Part 5
Chapter 71: Aftermath
Epilogue

Chapter 68: Battle for Remnant: Part 3

438 16 11
By DragonLord39

3rd Person POV

Evernight Castle

"Ruby," Sincline whispered, staring at Ruby in horror as she advanced on him with a predatory grace.

"Do you still believe you can win, Sincline?" Salem asked, her gaze darkly intent as Cinder, Tyrian, Emerald, the Hound, Watts, and another emerged from the shadows to stand at her side.

The newcomer was a tall man with brown hair and hazel eyes. Large scars ran up his arms, and he wore a two-tone olive-green coat over a black shirt and a large belt. His pants were black, a pouch strapped to each leg, and he wore brown boots. 

"Madam," he acknowledged, his gaze flicking to Yang and Mercury who were pinned to the walls, Grimm arms wrapped around their bodies with sharp talons digging into their skin. "Is there a problem?"

"Ah, Hazel, Watts, you're just in time," Salem said, the Hound curling up to rest at her feet, its body limp except for the constant shifting of its dark, tar-like figure and purple mist that leaked from its spines and radiated from its paws.

"In time for what?" Watts asked, straightening his tie self-importantly.

Her eyes gleaming, Salem gestured to Sincline with a casual wave of her hand. "This young man believes that he is worthy to be my combatant," she stated. "So, let us test his resolve." Her gaze turned to Ruby, and she smiled. "Finish him."

"With pleasure~" Her lips curving into a sadistic smile, Ruby turned her gaze to Sincline and advanced, the dark blade of her scythe sparking across the ground.

Ruby dashed forward, her scythe hissing toward his chest. Cold energy bolted through his veins, and he drew his swords. Crossing them, he winced as the blow connected, throwing him backward into the wall.

"Ruby, please!" Sincline pleaded as she stalked toward him, a malicious smirk playing on her lips. "I don't want to fight you!"

"That's funny," Ruby giggled, licking her lips as dark energy flared at the corners of her eyes. "Because I want to kill you!" She lunged, her blade hissing toward his chest, and he raised his swords, deflecting the attack.

Continuing with the spin, Ruby spun low, and her scythe slammed into Sincline's legs, whipping them out from under him and sending him crashing to the ground.

Wincing, Sincline pushed himself up. The air parted above him, and he instinctively rolled to the side, barely avoiding Ruby's scythe as it pierced into the ground where he had been, the stone imploding on impact.

"Do you see it now?" Salem asked as Sincline rolled to his feet, summoning his armor once more. "Simply accept the futility of your situation, and this can all be over."

"No," Sincline growled and lunged, his blades clashing against Ruby's. Gritting his teeth, Sincline pushed Ruby back, and the two began circling, their gazes locked.

"You are alone here, Sincline," Salem soothed. "You have always been alone. Still, here you are... trying so desperately to save a world that isn't even yours...."

Everything stilled, and Sincline's gaze met Ruby's, purple fire meeting bleeding red. "Ruby, please," Sincline pleaded, his voice a whisper. "I don't... I don't want to fight you!"

Ruby giggled, her crimson eyes flashing. "Oh, you don't? Then this will be easy~" Bursting forward, she lunged at Sincline, the edge of her blade a shimmering wire of darkness as it hissed toward his neck.

Sincline raised his scimitar, blocking the attack. A flare of his thrusters, and he shot into the air, dodging a swing that would have bisected him had it connected. Given that she had somehow cut through his armor before, he wasn't going to put that idea to the test. These Entities... just what the Hell are they?!

Giggling, Ruby jumped up and spun, her scythe slamming into Sincline's blades as he crossed them over his chest, blocking the blow. Ruby twisted, and her foot rammed into his chest.

Sincline slammed against the ground, his armor ringing as he rolled to his feet, raising his swords just in time to block another swing aimed at his head.

Eyes gleaming, Ruby flipped backward, landing elegantly. "I can't believe that my mistress even considers you a threat," she purred, advancing on him once more. "You can't even stand against me, let alone her~"

"Ruby..." Sincline hissed quietly as pain lanced through his side. "Please..." She didn't give up on him, and he was not going to give up on her.

"And to think you believed I loved you?" Ruby snickered, as if they were sharing a joke. "I never loved you. You're a monster, just like me~"

"You're not—!"

She lunged, her blade hissing toward his neck, and he blocked the blow. Undeterred, she lashed out, her blade glowing with golden energy as it slammed into his chest and threw him backward. His armor shattered, dissolving into fragments as a spray of corrupted Quintessence filled the air.

With Ironwood

"Sir, the Grimm are closing in on our airships!" Steve shouted, scanning through a line of monitors. "We have a fire on level three, and a third of our fighters are destroyed."

"Have the Mantas fall back to the airships," Ironwood instructed before pulling up a line to Roman. "Torchwick. What is the status of your group?"

"Not good," Roman replied, his voice serious. "Those crystals are stronger than we thought. We've blown off a few but—" There was an explosion, then static. Several seconds later, Roman's voice returned. "—asted whale!" he cursed. "We just lost another fighter."

"Pull out and fall back to the airships," Ironwood instructed before sending a message to the rest of the fleet. "All airships, focus your fire on the Whale Grimm. Destroying that Grimm is priority one and our only chance of winning this battle. All fighters, surround the airships and keep the rest of the Grimm at bay."

As one, the airships rotated toward the Grimm, and streams of Dust-infused energy burst into the sky, shredding through the clouds of aerial Grimm. Spurts of black blood rained from the sky as the rounds flew through the air to slam into Monstra in a series of massive explosions.

For a moment, all was silent.

"Did we do it?" Kali asked.

In answer, Monstra emerged from the cloud of smoke, not a single mark among its dark skin aside from several burns where the attacks connected.

"Apparently not," Ghira grunted.

With a low moan echoing over the land of darkness, the Whale-like Grimm opened its mouth, and hundreds of Nevermores and Teryxs emerged into the sky.

"Okaaay... anyone have a super-powered semblance they'd like to reveal?" Roman asked. "Just saying."

"Keep targeting the crystals," Ironwood instructed. "Taking them out is the only chance we have at ending this battle. I want strafing runs lighting this thing up like it's Christmas."

"You got it, Commando," Roman replied.

"It's General," Ironwood sighed.

"That's what I said."

As Roman's line cut off, Sienna opened the main transponder. "All Bullheads and Mantas, provide escort for Roman Torchwick," she ordered. "Get him a clear shot at that monster."

Sounds of assent echoed over the radio, and fighters flew into the air, swirling around the airships like a hurricane as Roman angled his airship toward Monstra, White Fang Bullheads forming up around him.

"Alright," Roman muttered. "Let's do this." Neo flashed him a look, and he held up his hands. "You do this. Got it."

Neo smiled innocently, and Roman sighed. "Let's just kill this thing."

With Winter

Hissing through the air, a hail of Dust shells slammed into a pair of Goliaths, disintegrating them in a massive explosion.

"All Paladins, focus on the Goliaths and Deathstalkers," Winter instructed, cutting down a Beowolf. Bending backward, she dodged Qrow's scythe as it hissed over her head, slashing through a Griffin's neck.

Rising into the air, dark red flames gathering around her eyes, Raven swung her sword, unleashing an arc of fire that incinerated a line of Beowolves. A Nevermore screeched, diving toward her, and Raven swiped her hand upward. A burst of wind, and the Nevermore's wings were torn from its body, ripping free and covering several Atlesians below in dark gore.

Spinning and raising his shield to catch a blow aimed at his back, Jaune swung upward, hacking an Ursa's arm off before killing it with a quick swipe at its neck. As he withdrew his blade, there was a crunch of bone on steel as a Boarbatusk rammed into his side, throwing him to the ground.

"Jaune!" Pyrrha shouted, dodging a bite from a Centinel as the centipede-like Grimm tore a chunk out of the ground where she had been.

Changing her sword into a spear, she impaled the Centinel through the mouth, the tip of her blade dripping with gore as it emerged from the back of its skull. Ripping her weapon free, she spun and cut down a lunging Sabyr as she charged toward Jaune while the Manticore advanced on him.

Raising his shield, Jaune winced as the Manticore swiped it out of out of his hand with its tail, the force of the strike knocking him to the ground.

"Fearless Leader!" Nora shouted and dashed toward him, only for a Megoliath to slam into her side with its tusks, throwing her to the ground as the mammoth-like Grimm advanced.

"Nora!" Ren shouted and fought his way toward her, cutting his way through a swath of Creeps.

Growling, the Manticore batted Crocea Mors from Jaune's hands, the blade clattering to the ground. Pinning him down with one of its paws, it drew back its head, fire gathering in its maw.

"No!" Pyrrha screamed.

Before the Manticore could strike, a blur of steel slashed through its neck, and its body collapsed, disintegrating into dark ashes. Eyes wide, Jaune stared in shock at a Faunus, garbed in green and black armor wielding a strange staff with a blade at either end, standing before him.

"Well?" she asked, tossing her hair. "Are you going to sit there all day, or are you gonna get up?"

"Who... are you?" Jaune asked, getting to his feet and retrieving his weapons.

"Call me Angela," the herbalist said with a bow before leaping back into the fray as Pyrrha rushed to Jaune's side, stabbing a Sabyr as she did so.

"Jaune, are you alright?" she asked worriedly.

Gritting his teeth and fighting back a wave of pain that washed through his ribs, Jaune nodded. "I'll be alright," he replied, feeling his Aura do its job and begin healing his wounds.

Hearing a roar, the two of them whipped around as a Manticore lunged, fire gathering in its maw, only for a hammer to crash into its skull, shattering it.

"We got you, Fearless Leader!" Nora called, smashing a Goliath's skull as Ren and Thorn charged toward a King Taijitu.

Leaping into the air, a Beringel raised its fists to crash down on Summer, only for two spires of jagged ice to impale it in the shoulders.

"Now!" Aspen shouted.

Nodding, Solara lunged forward, and her blade flashed, taking off the Grimm's head in a burst of flame.

"How much longer until we take out Moby Dick?" Aspen shouted as Summer cut down a trio of Beowolves and spun, unleashing a wave of ice to impale a wing of Griffins.

"Don't worry, Ice Queen Junior," Roman called. "Reinforcements are on the way."

Impaling an Ursa through the heart, Summer glanced up as Roman's Manta flew overhead, escorted by nine others and several White Fang Bullheads as he headed toward Monstra in the distance.

Seeing his path, Winter shouted, "All forces, cover Roman! Give him and the others a shot at that monster!"

As one, Paladins, Bullheads, and Atlesian soldiers turned their weapons on the Grimm in the sky as Huntsmen, Huntresses, and White Fang dealt with those on the ground.

"Raven!" Summer shouted.

Exchanging looks, the two Maidens spread their hands, and water gathered between the ranks of Remnant and those of the Grimm, quickly hardening into a wall of ice.

"That won't hold forever," Jaune warned, eyeing the ice wall as cracks spread across its length, Deathstalkers, Beringel, and Goliaths slamming against it in an effort to bring down the barrier as Beowolves and other Grimm began scaling it.

"It just has to hold long enough for us to get Roman a clear shot," Winter replied coolly before contacting Ironwood. "General, is the creature at terminal height?"

"Yes, but not for long," Ironwood warned. "It's heading down again."

Eyes narrowing, Jaune examined the field. "Aspen, Esdeath!" he shouted, getting the Huntresses' attention. "Use your powers to create pillars! We have to stop Monstra from flying lower!"

Catching onto Jaune's plan, the two Huntresses nodded and spread their hands. The temperature dropped, ice gathering around them, and they gave a shout as two massive pillars of jagged ice shot upward and slammed into Monstra's side. Exchanging looks with Summer, Raven nodded, and the two Maidens spread their arms, summoning their own pillars of ice to slam into Monstra's underside.

"Hurry!" Jaune shouted as the pillars began cracking. "They won't hold Monstra for long!"

Eyes narrowing, Winter nodded and pointed her rapier, summoning a glyph around Roman's aircraft and the other Manta's that sent them bursting forward in a blur of speed.

"Here we go!" Roman shouted, and his airship lurched forward, arrowing toward Monstra. The Grimm opened its jaws, and a massive swarm of Nevermores and Teryxs emerged, racing to intercept the master criminal. As the enormous cloud of Grimm drew near, icy certainty crept down Roman's spine. We're not gonna make it.

With Sincline

Slamming into the ground, Sincline cried out, pain flaring down his side as Ruby advanced, her red eyes shining.

From her throne, Salem watched in amusement as Ruby stalked toward Sincline, the goddess's hand gently caressing the Hound's head as Cinder, Tyrian, and Watts watched gleefully, Hazel and Emerald with their faces impassive.

Gritting her teeth, Yang tugged against her bonds, Mercury doing the same... but much like Yang, he failed.

"This is gonna be epic!" Tyrian cackled as Ruby's scythe grated against the ground.

"Wake up," Sincline whispered. Raising his head, he pushed himself up, ignoring the Quintessence sheeting down his side. "Ruby... please!" He summoned his swords as Ruby lunged, blade hissing toward his neck. "Remember who you are!"

"Oh, I remember~" Ruby giggled, her blade slamming into Sincline's in a shower of sparks, dark energy flashing around her weapon. "I'm a Huntress..." Her eyes gleamed. "And you're my prey!" She spun, her scythe arcing toward Sincline's legs. He jumped up, flipping over the blow, only for Ruby to disappear in a burst of rose petals. Reappearing above him, she lashed out, and he warped away, her foot cutting through the air where he had been.

Reappearing behind her, the Field having healed his wounds and armor, Sincline's eyes widened as Ruby whipped around, the blade of her scythe a dark blur as it hissed toward his heart. He crossed his blades to block the scythe, but Ruby had already anticipated. Twisting her weapon so that it hooked past his blades, she whipped her scythe up, the edge shining with golden energy, and Sincline cried out as the blade sheared across his chest, a spray of corrupted Quintessence spurting into the air. He collapsed, his blades falling to spark against the floor as Quintessence dripped from a long gash in his chest.

"So sad: believing that you were a match for me, my love~" Ruby taunted, corrupted Quintessence dripping from her scythe. Slowly tracing a finger across the blade's edge, she flashed him a malicious smirk as she advanced on him. Bringing her finger to her lips, she slowly licked the tip, letting out a moan of delight as she advanced.

Wincing, Sincline tried to push himself up, preparing to warp back to the Field, only for Ruby to stomp on his chest, her heel digging into his skin as she rested the cold surface of her scythe against his neck.

"You know what I want you to do for me~?" Ruby purred, her eyes flashing. "I want you to die." Pressing her blade to his neck, she glanced toward Salem, her eyes flashing with dark energy. "Mistress?"

Smiling savagely, Salem nodded. "Finish him."

Nodding, Ruby smiled and drew her scythe back, the blade casting an eerie shadow across the ground. "Goodbye... Sincline." With that, she brought the blade down, the dark blur hissing toward Sincline's heart. With a flash of light, the blade connected, and Ruby's eyes widened.

Ever so slowly, Quintessence trickling down his wrists, Sincline opened his eyes as Yang, Mercury, Emerald, Hazel, Tyrian, Watts, and Cinder stared in shock: Sincline grasped Ruby's blade between his palms, having halted it mere inches from his heart.

I can't reach her... not with words. Sincline realized, slowly pushing himself up as his gaze met Ruby's, their eyes locking like they had so many times before. His grip tightened, energy flared, and Ruby was thrown back as Sincline crushed her weapon and shot forward, his knee slamming into her ribs and throwing her back.

WHAT?! Eyes wide, Mercury and Yang could only gape as Ruby hit the ground and rolled to her feet, staring at Sincline in shock. Evidently, she hadn't expected Sincline to go on the offensive either.

I understand, Sincline thought, rising to his full height as he faced the one he loved. I know what I've gotta do now. But... I don't want to hurt you. But he knew he had no choice. There was only one way to save Ruby.

"So, you actually have some fight!" Ruby snarled, her eyes flashing as she summoned a second scythe. "What happened to protecting me at all costs?!" she hissed, baring her teeth as dark energy crept around her eyes... and faded seconds later.

"My objective never changed," Sincline replied, and his body flashed, his armor forming once more despite his many injuries. His eyes bursting into narrow slits of purple fire, Sincline drew his swords, crossed his blades, and bowed his head. I just wanted to be your protector...

His thrusters flared; Ruby kicked off, the ground cratering beneath her feet...and Sincline warped, reappearing behind her, his Aura fully rejuvenated, his wounds healed as his scimitars flashed. Ruby spun, whipping her scythe up to clash against Sincline's blades, unleashing a brilliant shockwave that pushed everyone (with the exception of Salem, Yang, and Mercury) backward.

I just wanted to be by your side... Disengaging, Ruby flipped back, and her scythe blurred, sparking against Sincline's crossed scimitars. Gritting his teeth behind his visor, Sincline uncrossed his blades, forcing Ruby back.

Sincline vanished, reappearing beside Ruby in a blur of speed. No matter what...

Following his movements, Ruby twisted, whipping her scythe at his head, and he ducked, dodging the first swing before using a scimitar to deflect the second strike with a harsh swing.

I won't give up on you!

Sincline swung, and Ruby deflected, meeting his second strike with one of her own. Landing on the ground, Ruby kicked off, and her scythe blurred toward Sincline's side, but he intercepted.

If I don't stop this, Salem gets exactly what she wants, Sincline thought. Forcing Ruby's attack to the side, he ducked a spinning strike aimed at his head and returned a strike of his own, forcing Ruby to block.

Gritting her teeth, Ruby dug her feet into the ground as Sincline brought his second scimitar down as well, forcing her back. "Stop this, Ruby!" he pleaded, sparks flying as his weapons grated against hers. A flash of recognition appeared in Ruby's eyes. It was brief, but it was there. And it gave him strength. "Don't let Her win! You're better than that!"

Ruby gritted her teeth, and her eyes flickered, red turning to silver before turning back to blood-red crimson. The darkness around her hands and eyes had returned, but it was weaker.

I won't let you down..., Sincline thought, sparks flying as his weapons grated against Ruby's. I'll do whatever it takes. Nothing is going to stop me!

Ruby flinched and clenched her eyes shut.

He could sense it. The Entity's hold was weakening on her.

"Enough!" Yanking her scythe back, Ruby gritted her teeth and swung, her blade hissing toward his neck. Just before it could connect, Ruby froze, her scythe resting against the base of Sincline's throat, the mech-turned-human not even trying to intercept. "Why can't I kill you?!" Ruby demanded, her body shaking as her eyes flashed, flickering from red to silver and back again.

"Because you remember," Sincline said softly, silently opening a penny-sized rift above his left shoulder blade as his scimitars dispersed. "Please, Ruby. Remember who you are... remember me...."

Ruby cried out, falling to her knees and clutching her head, her scythe sparking against the floor as it clattered to the ground. She whimpered, tears falling from her eyes as the Entity's hold weakened... and Sincline took the shot. Locating the Entity in her body, Sincline drew on the Quintessence from the Field, and he surged forward. Channeling as much Quintessence as he dared, he rammed his palm into Ruby's chest and unleashed it all. A flash of light, and a brilliant wave of energy washed over the room. The temperature dropped, a white, blue, purple, and red aura engulfing him and Ruby in a blinding flash of light.

There was a horrible screech, a scream... and the aura died down. The light faded away, and when everyone could see again, they found Ruby kneeling before Sincline, her head bowed.

"Ruby?" Sincline asked hesitantly, kneeling and gently placing his hand on her shoulder. He wasn't picking up the Entity's presence at all. So, was it...? A bolt of warm energy tore through Sincline, and Ruby looked up, her gaze meeting his as she opened her eyes.... Her beautiful, silver eyes.

"Sincline," she whispered, tears threatening to fall.

Sincline smiled. "Hey, Rubes."

Smiling back, tears falling from her eyes, Ruby embraced him, burying her face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm so sorry!" she cried, tears falling freely. "I won't ever, ever, ever hurt you again!"

Sincline wrapped his arms around Ruby, holding her close. "Ruby, it's alright," he assured gently. "I know." And it was okay. She wasn't at fault. That responsibility... laid with HER.

"How is this possible?" Salem demanded, eyes narrowing as Sincline and Ruby stood, standing side by side as they faced Salem. "How did you break her from my control?"

"Simple," Sincline replied and drew his scimitars, their blades gleaming as he summoned his armor once more, Ruby drawing her scythe beside him. "Unlike you, Salem... we stand together. Never alone. And that's something someone like you will never understand."

Salem growled, her eyes flashing with darkness as she glared at them. "So be it," she growled. "You've made your choice, and so you shall both suffer the same fate!"

Suddenly, the doors burst open, and a familiar Heiress entered, a cat-eared Faunus at her side, weapons in hand. "You weren't going to start this without us, were you?" Blake asked as she and Weiss assumed a fighting stance beside Sincline.

"Wait, what happened to you?" Weiss asked, glancing at Ruby, her eyes widening in horror. She looks like a Grimm... what did Salem DO to her?

"Long story," Ruby replied, a steely glint in her eyes as she turned her glare to Salem. "All you need to know is that she's responsible."

"...that's all I needed to hear," Weiss decided and raised her rapier, a fresh cartridge snapping into place as Blake loaded a new clip, her feline eyes narrowing. Ruby's silver eyes shone, grip tightening on her scythe. Sincline's tail flicked, and his glowing eyes flashed, flaming energy reflecting ominously off the edges of his scimitars.

Tyrian cackled and flexed his tail, his wrist-mounted blades gleaming as Cinder floated above him, glass swords materializing in hand while fire danced around her. Watts huffed and drew a pistol, cocking the hammer while Emerald drew her blades with a quick flourish. At the same time, Hazel and the Hound shifted to stand guard beside Mercury and Yang, both gazes unwavering.

For a while, all was still... and then all Hell broke loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 965 136
Jaune Arc was never an actual Arc, he was the bastard of Jonathan Arc and a nameless woman, his sisters loved him, his adopted mother loved him but h...
11K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
1.5K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...
2.3K 93 6
Following the War against Salem, Sincline and the rest of Remnant are faced with yet another as they are thrust into a conflict predating Existence h...