π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—™ π—›π—¬π—¨Μ„π—šπ—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

PrologueοΏΌ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The ChΕ«nin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!

311 8 0
By LuluShinazugawa

[Note: My Oc isn't half Uchiha, nor do I plan on making her one]

"Your Jutsu is indeed fast, but ours is even faster because it travels at the speed of sound" Dosu said as Lee glared at his blurred figure.

"Lee! What's wrong!" Sakura asked as Lee throw up. It wasn't long before his ears started bleeding.

"Oh I forgot to mention this little gadget I wear." Dosu said. "You might be able to dodge my blows but you can't get away from it."

'What trick does he got up his sleeve now?'

'I forgot how dirty they played, just like there child loving master.' Aki thought.

"I don't need to strike you with my fists, I can hit you with the power of sound."

'That awfully sounds like the power of friendship. I am or may not had a my little pony faze, but we're not gonna talk about it!'

"Sound?"

"What makes it possible for the ear to hear things? What is sound really?"

"Vibrations."

"Give the little lady a prize." Dosu smiled. "Yes the vibrations of molecules in the air creates a sound wave. These vibrations are collected by the air then directed to your eardrum."

'Is he seriously giving us a whole
lecture about this?' Aki sighed.

"The human ear-drum, the tympanic membrane raptures when exposed to sound level of 150 mhz. More over, if the sound is powerful enough to upset the fluid within the deepest inner ear is becomes impossible for you to maintain your balance." He explained.

"Feeling a little dizzy, nauseous? That's right best if you don't even try to stand up for a while."

"You see buddy, that old fashion Taijutsu stuff won't work against us. Well, you were doing good, up to a certain point, but what's the point compared to our jutsu that stuff total yesterdays news." Zaku said.

'What kind of trash talk was that?' Aki asked herself.

"See, I can manipulate ultrasonic waves and air pressure. I can do things you've never even dreamed of. I can destroy boulders or make the ground itself soft as a feather cushion."

'In a way he's right, compared to them at the moment we're complete weak and in a way I guess those are the jutsu's of the future' Aki thought to herself as she shifted her stances.

"Now then, little girls, it's your turn!" Dosu said running towards Aki and Sakura.

"No!"

Sakura grunted as she took out a kunai and Aki quickly got up and took her stance ready to charge, the question was how would she be able to attack and stay safe at the same time.

Lee quickly ran and caught up with the Dosu.

"Leaf Hurricane!" Lee said, but was unable to kick as he lost his balanced mid air, allowing Dosu to grab him by his pushing him down.

"Not as affective as it was before, still it's quite impressive that you can move at all." Dosu said launching his other attack. "We'll have to do something about that."

Lee brought his arm up to block, but Aki was quick to kick Dosu hand away before it could come to context with Lee.

"Are you stupid?! Didn't you hear what he said about his attack!" Aki yelled.

"Aki!"

"I wouldn't be so confident, little girl, this device amplifies the vibrations of any impact and transforming them into waves of sound!"

"Wait I thought—!"

"And through my chakra I can channel them and focus all their energy on any target I desire!"

Aki's body complete moves on her own as she ducked completely forgetting about Lee that was right next to her.

"Noo!"

"Lee!" Aki screamed as Dosu got ready to strike her from behind.

"Oh no you don't!" Sakura yelled as she throw kunais at him, allowing Aki to grab Lee and jump back with him.

"Ah, I almost forgotten you."

"These guys are scary, I vote for getting outa here." Choji said from behind the bush him and his teammates where hiding in.

"Sasuke and Naruto are out of it and Lee's not looking too good either. It's just Aki and Sakura against the three of those guys." Shikamaru said as he looked at Ino. "Well, what'd you wanna do, Ino?"

"Why ask me, huh?"

"Well, if we don't do something soon, there both good as dead. Are you cool with that?"

"Eh?!"

"You and Sakura you were friends once's right?" Shikamaru said causing Ino to remember how their friendship came to an end.

'Get a grip, Ino. That's all ancient history.'

"Well? Ino! So like what do you wanna do?"

"Why do you keep asking me that? What am I supposed to do? You want me to ho out there and get myself killed?"

"Eh?"

'I mean that's all that would happen. I'd be in the same position that there in and what good would that do any body?' Ino thought as he looked at Aki and Sakura fighting the sound ninjas.

'Air pressure! My shurikens just bounced off.' Sakura said as she was quickly grabbed my hair from behind by Kin.

"Sakura!"

"I wouldn't move if I were you." Kin said. "My, my what soft and shiner hair, but you know what if you spent a little least time shampooing and a little more time practicing your jutsu you might not be in this fix." She mocked.

"Hey, Zaku! I know what would be fun, let make miss beauty queen watch will you finish off that Sasuke guy."

"Why not? Sounds like fun." Zaku laughed.

"Don't-" But Aki was quickly stopped by Dosu putting the device right next to her ear. "Shit"

'You stay away from him.' Sakura thought but was pulled back by Kin who had a tight grip on her hair.

"Don't even."

"Sakura."

'It's no use, I've got no strength left.' Sakura thought as tears fell from her eyes.

"Sakura....." Aki whispered.

"Okay, let's do this." Zaku said, as he walked towards Sasuke.

'That dark chakra.....' thought Aki.

"Man, this thing is about to get real ugly." Shikamaru.

Sakura brought out a kunai and pointed it at herself.

"Oh come on, it's pointless, that won't work on me."

Sakura smirked; "It's not meant for you."

"What the?!"

'All this time you've been teaching me something.........it's about time learned the lesson' Sakura thought as she stood up with pride.

'Okay, no more caving. Now it's my turn to take the lead, so all of you can watch me from the background.'

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Aki cheered, as she landed a strong kick to Dosu chin before slamming her palm on her stomach pushing him back.

"Shit, Kin finish her!" Zaku yelled.

Sakura quickly starts making hand signs for her jutsu, Kin quickly pulled out a kunai and stabs Sakura from the back only for her to be replaced by a log.

Zaku already seeing through this quickly prepares his attack as Sakura starts running towards him releasing multiple Kunai at him to which he bowls them back at Sakura that also happened to be a substitute.

"You really wanna keep playing this, cause I got news for ya! I'm not falling for it." Zaku said as he through a Kunai at Sakura.

Aki was quickly ducked down as Dosu swung his arms at her, she was at a disadvantage in this fight.

Getting to close to Dosu wasn't a good idea, as one attack from his attack would means she's done for.

The fight between came to a quick end as Dosu watched in shock at Sakura pining Zaku to the ground, taking advantage of that Aki lands a good punch to his guts and was about to rush towards Sakura to help her but was quickly stopped with Kin who stood in front of her and Dosu was quick to follow up.

"Out of my way, damnit!" Aki yelled as she rushed to Kin to attack her, who quickly dodges which Aki quickly takes and rushed towards Sakura as she held onto her.

"Say so long, kid!"

Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru quickly rushes in front of Aki and Sakura.

"Huh?"

"Eh?"

"You guys....." Aki whispered.

"Ha, so what's this, the second string?"

"Ino?"

"Surprised? I sweared I'd never let you show me up didn't I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 234 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
152K 4K 41
"I am a queen, or somewhat considered one.....that, I do not believe..." Aki Shizuki is a girl born into a non ninja family, but was born with except...
1.4K 112 8
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...
556K 33.2K 42
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 BOOK 1 γ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』 Sakura never thought she wou...