Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 25

980 44 24
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
"Me too! I'll show you everything I've learned." Hitoshi said.

"Huh?" Hajime looked towards his brother confused.

"Looks like this is our chance." Uno said.

"I'm down if you are." Rock said.

"We accept your challenge Hajime, and we offer you this wager. Catch us and we'll accept that Hitoshi's your brother, define all evidence to the contrary." Uno said.

"Who do you think you are?!" Hajime asked.

"Someone that cute could never be your brother though. So there's no way you'll catch us moron." Uno said.

"Where are you getting all this energy? Are you really that frustrated man?" Rock asked.

"I am choosing not to get that joke." Uno said.

"Fair enough, let's get this show started." Rock said.

"Cell 13's traditional game of tag!" They ran out the door.

"Why are these punks so intent on pissing me off today!" Hajime shout.

"Ready or not here I come!" Hitoshi ran towards the door.

"No, Hitoshi wait for me!" Hajime shouted.

I yawned. "Have fun,".

Someone grabs me by the back of my shirt and picked me up. "You're helping,".

I looked over my shoulder. "Why? I was dragged into this, I'm an innocent bystander.".

Hajime scoffed. "Innocent, my ass.".

"What ass?" I asked.

"Fuck you," He said.

"I would let you, but you haven't been nice to me." I said. I could see some red on the back of his neck. "Is the strongest Nanba guard actually blushing?".

"Asshole," He said.

"I'm the whole ass, get it right." I said.

He scoffed again. I leaned the back of my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as Hajime chased after his brother.

Hajime's pov;
"I swear, this guy." I thought, as I hear soft snores coming from number 07 by my ear. I rolled my eyes as I kept running after my brother.

After I caught up to my brother, he stopped running. "This is so hard, I can't keep up with them all. I never thought that prison guards would have to run this much." Hitoshi said.

"One of the many reasons why this job isn't for you." I said.

My brother looks back at me. "So do you have to run around after inmates like this all the time, big brother?".

"Unfortunately yes, now go back and wait for me. I'll deal with this myself." I said, as I walk past him.

"No,no,no, I wanna help, so I'm gonna!" He whined.

I look back at him. "You've been clumsy and slow since the day you were born. You would only get in my way, okay." I said.

"Why are you always so mean to me, brother?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him. "Why are you carrying a sleeping Inmate?".

"His supposed to be helping me." I said, before looking at him. "Number 07, wake the hell up.".

He groaned. "Keep me out of this, I don't wanna be in your damn dramas.".

"Well, I don't care, what you want." I said, before I set him down on his feet and pushed him forward. "Find them,".

"That's your job, not mine." He said.

"I'll let you sleep in my office for two hours without being woken up." I said.

He froze and looks at me. "Seriously?".

"Yes, seriously." I said.

He sighed. "Fine," He turned around and walked ahead of me.

"I knew, you would help me." I thought to myself, before following behind him.

Uno's pov;
Once me and Rock stopped after getting far away from Hajime and Hitoshi. I remember this area and looked to my left.

"I don't see Hajime or Hitoshi, anywhere." Rock said.

"We got pretty far ahead, they'll need some time and that's time we can use." I said, before walking over the wall, and started feeling around for something.

"What exactly are you planning to do?" Rock asked.

"Just a little something, you know to lighten up the game." I said.

"Yo Rock, Uno!".

I looked over to Tb/n standing there at the end of the hall. "Hey, Tb/n. You joining us?" I asked.

"Well-".

Hajime came around the corner. "Found you, little shits!".

"Damn, he caught up already?" Rock asked.

I looked back to the wall and continued searching quickly. "I'm gonna twist you two into one big pretzel." Hajime said.

"Is it just me or should we be running, right now?" Rock asked.

Once I found the button. "Ah, there it is! The walls a different color here, see. Jyugo showed me, how to find it the last time, we broke out together." I said.

"Do not push that button!" Hajime said.

"He looks freaked. Do you actually know what that switch triggers?" Rock asked.

"Sure don't, let's find out." I pushed the button and looked back at Hajime getting rained on.

"Alright, he got him wet!" Rock said.

Tb/n started laughing. "I'm sorry, but Rock that sounded wrong!".

"Tb/n get your mind out of the gutter!" Rock said.

"Well that's disappointing, sleeping gas when I fell for it. It's just a fire sprinkler, now?" I asked.

"What the fuck?" Tb/n asked.

Ice started covering Hajime slowly until his whole body was covered.

"The heck is going on with him?" I asked.

"What is that stuff?" Rock said, before we looked up. "Liquid nitrogen? I'm starting to feel like this prison might be trying to kill us.".

Tb/n came over to us and stood beside us. "It's hard to say, I wonder when they put in the upgrade?" I asked.

"You want to run to our cell and act like nothing happened?" Rock asked.

"Yeah sounds like a plan." I said.

"I can't believe, you idiotic punks triggered our latest trap system just for a freaking laugh." I hear Hajime said.

"Um, did you guys hear Hajime talk just now?" Tb/n asked.

"How the heck is he still alive?" Rock asked.

"I'm the one who has to clean up this mess and report all this and request more nitrogen. Did it even occur to you? Would you even give a damn if it did?" Hajime broke out of the ice. "Of course not, you damn idiots! You think you can screw with me?" Hajime asked.

Y/n's pov;
"Get ready there are things worse than death, I could do most of them." Hajime said, while popping his knuckles as he walks towards us.

I look at Uno and Rock. "Run," I whispered to them.

"We'll just go then." Uno said.

As they walk away, something flew by me, Uno, and Rock and crashed into the wall. I looked back and froze when I saw Hitoshi sticking out of a pile of rubble.

"Barely, missed." Hajime said.

Uno looks back. "You threw your brother at us?!".

"Hey, Hitoshi, you okay?" Rock asked.

Hitoshi pulls himself out of the rubble and looked unharmed. A piece of the ceiling fell ontop of his head and broke in half.

"What the fuck." I mumbled in shock.

Hitoshi gets up and walks towards Hajime. "I told you to stop that! I'm not an object, I'm your brother. So stop flinging me at people, will you?".

"You said, you wanted to help it's faster than letting you run. And you've alway been tough, so I knew you could handle it." Hajime said.

"You're so mean!" Hitoshi said.

"Anyway, number 11, 69. You can run if you want but I'm not gonna miss again." Hajime said, as he holds his brother by the ankles like Hitoshi's a baseball bat.

"I hate it, when you hold me like this brother, I get all dizzy." Hitoshi said.

"To tell you the true, Uno. I think, I'm starting to see a brotherly resemblance between those two." Rock said. Uno hummed in agreement.

"Okay, what the hell did your mom and dad feed you both growing up?" I asked.

"Huh? Our moms feed us normal food." Hitoshi said.

"Moms?!" Me, Rock, and Uno yelled.

"We have two moms, but they had the same segregate and one of our moms carried the each of us." Hitoshi said.

"Hitoshi, don't tell them that." Hajime said.

"Wait just so i understand. You both are related through the same segregate but was carried by a different mom?" I asked.

"Yep!" Hitoshi said.

"Hitoshi!" Hajime said.

"What?" Hitoshi asked.

I looked back at Uno and Rock. "Does that help with your doubts?" I asked. Uno and Rock nods. "Good, but keep that shit to yourself." They nodded again. "Since that's out of the way.. Run for your lives!" Uno and Rock bolted.

"Damn it!" Hajime said, before running after them.

I turned around and headed back to the office where Nico and Seitarou are. "Well, I did my good thing for the week." I thought.

~The guard office~

I open the door and walked inside. Nico, and Seitarou were eating cookies and drinking tea.

"Hey, Tb/n." Nico said.

I yawned. "Hey," I walked over to the other couch and laid down after taking off my shoes. "I'm taking a nap." I moved a pillow under my head, and let myself fall asleep.

Hajime's pov;
~Timeskips~

After dealing with 11 and 69 plus Hitoshi being taken to his actually building, he was assigned too. I walked back into the office, and saw Seitarou with number 25.

"Welcome back, Supervisor! By the way, number 07 came back and fell asleep. Should I wake him?" Seitarou asked.

I walked over and found number 07 curled up on the couch. I look back at Seitarou. "No, I made a deal with him for his help earlier. Just take number 25 to his cell for now.".

"Yes, sir. Come on, number 25." He said, before he leads number 25 out of the guards office.

I look back at number 07, and could hear soft snores coming from his mouth that's partly open. I moved In front of the couch and grabbed the blanket that's hanging over the couch, and covered him with the blanket.

"Appreciate the help earlier.. Tb/n." I said, before I closed his mouth with my finger then walked back over to my desk and sat down. I set a two hour timer on my phone for when I need to wake him up before going back to my paperwork.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts so far?

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.4K 39
There are shit tons of some mistakes or autocorrects. So please don't judge it's too badly, I'll be doing heavy editing soon, and thank you for the u...
117K 2.3K 53
⊹OLD⊹· Contains- ⊹×Reader ⊹What if- Scenarios ⊹Fluff ⊹Angst ⊹Yaoi(Maybe) ⊹Platonic Relationship ⊹AU! ⊹Fanart ⊹(Gender)!Reader Characters- ⊹Hitoshi ⊹S...
67.2K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...