Opposites attract

By bravehonest77

when Tyler joins the cast of pretty little liars, he and Ashley seem to hit it off but something's not right... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
A/N
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
A/N - help
(20)
(21)
(23)
(24)
A/N - new story
(26)
(27)
A/N
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
A/N - help
Epilogue
a/n
NEW STORY - Preview

(22)

679 16 4
By bravehonest77

Ashley sat in the bathroom leaning against the counter top, a small stick sitting on the couch. 'Two minutes, just two minutes' she thought as she paced back and forth mentally counting. After she got to a minute forty she was too impatient, turning round and eventually she looked down at the test before putting her hands on the counter to steady herself. She took a deep breath in before throwing the test into the bin, she unlocked the door and went downstairs. 'Shay' she said as she ran down the stairs, 'Shan' she said again a little louder as she made her way into the kitchen 'Sh..' She started as Shay appeared behind her 'what's up benzo?' Ashley turned round with tears in her eyes 'what's the matter?' She said as she moved closer. Ashley bit her lip and looked up at shay 'I need your help'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 74 14
[NCIS and Pretty Little Liars Crossover] (You don't need to know both shows to do this. Just one because I will explain in the first chapter for thos...
5.7K 146 53
My nickname is Cube, so in my world, I imagine the PLL cast with different lives. Alison is married to a man named Julian, Spencer is a guy and is ma...
25.9K 559 23
Aria Montgomery and her friends; Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, and Emily Fields are liars. They've lied about almost anything possible to stay safe...
846K 20.4K 62
❝I spy with my little eye, a devious little liar. - A❞ Edited as of: UNEDITED An entire year had passed since the disapperance of Alison DiLaurentis...