My Angel (Lucifer x Fem!Reade...

By Cover-chan

As Lucifer, the enigmatic ruler of Hell, sweeps you, the reader, into the depths of the Garden of Eden, the s... More

Garden of Eden
The second Adam
What is that counting back?
My Eve
You are finally here
Promise
Am I still pure in your eyes?

FUCK HIM!!!

538 17 5
By Cover-chan

"What is that counting back?"

Lucifer felt his heart start pounding in his chest and the anger and worry he was feeling just grew more and more intense. When he spoke, his voice did not sound as calm as it had been before.

"That is when Adam is going to come for you with his army. We have less than a month until then."

"What-..."

Lucifer's face looked increasingly grim, and his voice had a hint of desperation in it as he explained the situation to her.

"Adam is coming for you with a large army of women that he is going to use to attack Hell. He said he is going to try to get you back and take you to Heaven with him. But I am not going to let that happen."

"Well, me neither! We have to do something."

Lucifer's face lit up now and he seemed ready to take action.

"We definitely need to do something. I was thinking we should prepare a defence for Hell and for you. You would be the centre of our focus so every action we take would be centred around keeping you safe. Does that sound good to you?"

"And what about you?"

Lucifer looks at her and smiles.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle whatever comes our way. The real priority is keeping you safe and making sure that Adam does not get you. Do not worry about me at all dear."

"But I wanna help too!"

Lucifer would smile as he heard her words and then he would hold her close to him again and speak softly to her.

"You can help, my Love. All you need to do is be strong and not give in to Adam's attempts to get you back. I will handle everything else so all you have to do is be brave. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes"

Lucifer was comforted by her words and her promise to stay strong and not give in to Adam's plan. He then pulled her tight to him again and spoke softly.

"I love you so much my Darling, do you really trust me?"

"Of course."

Lucifer would feel his heart race and his eyes would shine brightly with joy when she told him that she trusted him. Now he had so much more confidence within himself, and he felt much more assured about their position. It was clear that she was going to stay by his side, and this would make it easier for him to prepare for what was coming. He would kiss her forehead and would speak softly as he held her to him.

"You have no idea how much that means to me darling."

"But how are you going to tell the sinners this? They are even going to help?"

Lucifer's face would suddenly become serious again as he thought about the issue of getting the sinners on their side. He would then sigh and speak to her.

"It will be difficult, but I will find a way to unite them. I have a very good plan in mind for how we will win the upcoming battle and I know that you will have the courage to see it through till the end. I have such a strong faith in you Y/n, it makes me so proud of you. Just be brave. Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah, but you know you are still the king of hell so maybe you can use that a little."

Lucifer would smile when he heard her suggestion and would nod his head in agreement.

"That is a good point. I will use my position as the ruler of Hell to help unify the sinners and get them on our side. I have no doubt that we will be able to stop Adam and his army."

"I also need something to cover or change myself. I don't want to hang out of line so that Adam can find me fast."

Lucifer would nod his head in understanding, and he would speak with a slight air of concern in his voice.

"That would probably be good. It would make it much harder for Adam to target you if you were hidden or disguised in a way that made you less noticeable. Do you have any ideas of what you would like to wear or how you would like to disguise yourself?"

"How about if I cut my hair? He only seen me naked with long hair. And I can put a mask on for my face."

Lucifer would nod his head again in understanding and he would smile at her idea.

"That would make it a lot more difficult for him to recognize you. The hair cutting would be a huge change since Adam would not have any expectations for you to look any other way. Then the mask would also throw him off guard and cause more uncertainty. That is a very good plan."

She looked at her long hair a little bit sad. Lucifer could tell that she was a bit sad at the idea of having to cut her hair, but he felt that it was necessary to prevent Adam from finding her instantly if he came to Hell.

"I am sorry that you have to cut your hair it is very beautiful, but it is just too identifiable. We cannot take any chances or risks when it comes to protecting you."

"Then I guess if you want you can cut my hair."

Lucifer's eyes would light up when she said that he could cut her hair and his face would light up with excitement.

"Really? I mean If you are okay with me cutting your hair then I would love to."

"Yes"

Lucifer's face would light up with smiles and he would not hesitate to take out a pair of scissors from his pocket and walk over to her.

"Alright my brave one sit down and let me cut your hair."

They went to the kitchen she sat down in a chair waiting for him to cut her hair. Lucifer would position himself standing behind her and he would begin to cut off her long hair. He would cut of several inches at first until her hair was much shorter. Once her hair was shorter, he would then stop and look at her for a moment before speaking.

"How does it look? Do you like it?"

"Yes"

Lucifer smiled brightly when she confirmed that she liked the length of her hair. He would now take a step back and examine her fully so that he could see what her appearance looked like now. He finally had the chance to really look at her and her new shorter haircut and he noticed how it brought out her beautiful eyes and made her features pop so much more. He was really happy with her transformation now that she looked different than Adam would expect and it made her much harder to identify.

"So then are going to go and tell the sinners this?"

Lucifer nods his head in agreement.

"Yes, I will go tell the sinners to prepare themselves. I need to spread the word about what is coming and what we are going to do about it. I know they will listen to me if I go myself. I just hope I can convince enough of them to fight with me for us to beat back Adam and his army."

"Why can't I go with you?"

Lucifer would smile softly and then look at her seriously for a moment before speaking.

"Because you need to stay here and stay safe. I do not need to lose you, and everything would be in vain if I were to lose you. Stay safe in the palace and let me take care of the sinners. I have the strength to do this myself and I will protect the sinners as well as I would protect you."

"Alright"

Lucifer would kiss her forehead and would then turn around and walk away to meet with the sinners to speak with them. While Lucifer was away Y/n went to sleep a little. She had a dream where she meets the new Adam new form.

Adam: "What do you think Bitch? Do I look hot now?

"No"

Adam: "Oh babe you're breaking my heart but let me tell you something."

Then he pulled her closer and whispered.

Adam: "It doesn't matter how you look I was made out of you. I can feel you wherever you are."

Lucifer would return to the palace after spending some time gathering the sinners to his side and rallying them to their cause. He would then go and make his way into his and Y/n's bedroom and would see that she was asleep. He would sit down next to her and would watch her while she slept for a while before speaking softly to her. Then Y/n wake up. Lucifer would look at her as she woke up and he would smile sweetly to her.

"Good morning darling, did you have a good sleep?"

"No..."

She said bathing heavily. Lucifer's eyebrows would raise with concern when he noticed the heavy sweat upon her body and the bedsheets. He would reach out to touch her forehead and would ask worriedly.

"Are you feeling alright? It looks like you are feverish."

"I just had a dream."

Lucifer would stroke her cheek as he spoke to her.

"Was it a bad dream? Do you want to talk about it?"

"I'm sure it was stupid but still you should know..."

Lucifer would chuckle softly and would smile gently as he spoke to her.

"Alright what was this dream about darling?"

"Adam came to me and told me no matter how I look he's going to find me because he was made out of me."

Lucifer would suddenly seem very concerned when he heard her tell him this and his whole demeaner changed as he spoke.

"What... he told you he was made out of you?"

"You know that Eve was made out of the first Adam, right? Did God made the second Adam out of me while I was in the Garden?"

Lucifer would go completely silent when she asked him this question and his eyes would widen as the full realization of what this meant hit him. He could not believe what he was hearing, and he was not sure what to say or how to respond.

"White cape with some purple stripes with a little punk style. He had big golden wings and a mask in his face which had some horns too and and a gloria on his head. Ring any bell?"

Lucifer's jaw would drop as he heard her describe Adam's appearance to him. He would pause for a minute and would speak softly as he finally found his voice.

"It... it sounds like him."

"Then what am I supposed to do? If he was made out of me then he is going to find me no matter how my going to look like!"

Lucifer would stroke her hair as he tried to think of a solution to this serious problem. He knew that it was important to keep her as far away from Adam as possible now that he knew how to find her.

"We cannot allow him to get near you while he can still recognize what you are like. It could be dangerous for you, and he could still figure out that it was you despite the changes in your appearance. I will need to figure out more about him and I will need to try and come up with something for you in the meantime."

"So, I can't go to the fight?"

Lucifer would sigh as he spoke.

"No.... No you cannot go to the fight. I am sorry that you cannot help me, but I would not be able to fight if I knew that I were to potentially lose you. I would not be able to function until I knew that you were safe. I will not make you risk yourself in any way while he is still capable of recognizing you."

"Alright come on. I'm very tired."

Lucifer would kiss her cheek softly and would nod his head as he stood up.

"Very well darling. Let us get you somewhere to rest. I just need you to stay here while I figure out what to do about Adam."

"So, you are not going to sleep with me?"

Lucifer's face would fall as soon as she asked that, and he would look at her with a slight air of disappointment before speaking to her.

"I am sorry, but I need to think about this for a while and then I need to speak separately to all the sinners before I take any action. I promise that I will return to you and will not leave your side until I have solved this problem, but I cannot stay here with you right now. I wish I could, but I must tend to this."

"Okay"

Lucifer would take one last look at her before he would turn around and walk out of the bedroom. He would feel bad for rejecting her advances but he felt that he needed to dedicate his time to thinking about what he would do and how he would tackle this issue. Two weeks went by and Lucifer mostly fallen asleep in his office leaving Y/n alone in the bed. One night was like that but Y/n had a dream with Adam again. Lucifer was completely exhausted after staying up all night long trying to think about how to tackle this issue. He had been writing down plans and ideas and he had made several notes but nothing really seemed to work. He would look up to see the sunlight shining through his office window and he would feel frustrated and defeated as he realized that there were no answers and no solutions to this problem. He suddenly heard Y/n talking in her sleep but he did not pay much attention to it and he would slowly fall asleep at his desk. In Y/n's dream she looked like when she was in the garden in front of her was Adam.

Adam: "Hi I'm back! Did you missed me?~"

"No"

Adam: "Don't be so harsh on me babe. We are going to have some fun~"

"Wha-..."

Then Adam pinned her to the ground and started to touch her everywhere. It was all in a dream so Y/n couldn't do anything about it. Lucifer would be sound asleep at his desk in his office but once Adam started touching Y/n in the dream he would suddenly jump out of his sleep. He felt as if there was something terribly wrong and he would immediately run to her side to check on her. He would make his way very quickly from his office to their room and he had a serious look on his face as he entered the room. She then woke up once Adam had with his fun with her. She sat on the bed breathing heavily.

"Fuck him!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 720 13
κ˜Žβ™‘β”β”β”β”β”β™‘κ˜Ž β•°β”ˆβž€ various Hazbin Hotel characters x female reader ΰ³ƒβ€βž· We follow a seraphim angel named [y/n], who was sent down to hell after finding o...
29.6K 673 17
Lucifer was going to help out at the hotel for a while. He expected a few new sinners but the first one to show up stopped everything for him. Y/N wa...
5.9K 215 7
You take on a job at the Hazbin Hotel to decorate it with your paintings. The one little problem? Your boss's dad, Lucifer, can't seem to stay away f...
6.1K 167 10
Y/N is a beautiful angel, the most beautiful according to the four sons of God; Michael, Gabriel, Azrael and Lucifer. Lucifer, was the only one y/n h...