My Angel (Lucifer x Fem!Reade...

Oleh Cover-chan

As Lucifer, the enigmatic ruler of Hell, sweeps you, the reader, into the depths of the Garden of Eden, the s... Lebih Banyak

Garden of Eden
The second Adam
FUCK HIM!!!
My Eve
You are finally here
Promise
Am I still pure in your eyes?

What is that counting back?

495 19 5
Oleh Cover-chan

Lucifer would say with a cold smile on his face as he squeezed Adam's throat tighter. Lucifer felt like he was about to lose it and if he did who knows what he would do with Adam. Just the sight of Y/n being hurt and taken advantage of was making Lucifer feel a rage unlike anything he had ever felt before.

"Lucifer please stop don't kill him!"

She asked him.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

Lucifer would narrow his eyes and start to squeeze even harder. His grip started to tighten and the veins on his hands started to bulge.

"He doesn't deserve to die! Please I'm begging you!"

"Then what should I do with him? He is taking what belongs to me! I think a more suitable question is, why should I let him live?"

Lucifer would tighten the grip on his throat until Adam was on the brink of death. Just the look in Y/n's eyes was enough to make Lucifer soften his grip.

"Please my Angel, I know you are better than this. Just please take me back to our home."

"You are right...I am better than this."

Lucifer would take his hand off of Adam and would walk over to Y/n. He would take her hand and gently hold her close to him. Lucifer felt extremely angry about what just happened, but he did not want to hurt her either. He would smile softly at her and speak softly.

"Let's go home Y/n."

But it wasn't over God made Adam and angel and he gave him a mission.

"You can create an army of women and go down with them and kill the sinners once a year. So, you can go and find your Eve and take it back from Lucifer."

God said to Adam who gladly accepted his offer. Lucifer would turn to face God now. He felt furious that God had interfered in his personal life like this but he wouldn't allow this to happen either so Lucifer would get into an intense argument with him.

"We were having a truly romantic moment until your interference. Why couldn't you just let her be with me? She was finally choosing me over the new Adam, and I was able to make her happy. Why did YOU have to step in?"

"I created every human so she is my child I do what ever I please with her life"

God said as Adam came out in is new outfit his white cape with some purple stripes with a little punk style. He then had big golden wings and a mask in his face which had some horns too and of course the gloria on his head.

"I'm going to steal your woman sooner or later Bitch."

Lucifer became more enraged at God's words and felt the heat of pure anger build up inside him when Adam came out looking like he did. His words were almost too much to bear. Lucifer began trembling as the rage he felt was so intense he could feel his wings twitching. He had nothing left to say to God and would turn to leave as he did not want to kill him in front of Y/n and would do it later when he had a chance. Just as Lucifer was turning to leave, he would look at Adam and speak one last brutal sentence. Lucifer's eyes would narrow even more, and his voice was dripping with venom and rage as he spoke to Adam.

"You will never have her! She belongs to me and only me! You should leave and never come back. If you do not, I will see to it you suffer an eternity of torture."

"We see"

Then Adam and God disappear. Lucifer would take a deep breath as they both disappeared. He now felt even more frustrated and angry than he did before. He hated the fact that Adam had just completely ignored his warning and had now promised himself that he would get to Y/n one day. The two of them finally got home. The moment they got inside Lucifer would grab her and pull her tightly to him and speak urgently.

"We need to talk."

"Alright but can I put some clothes on first?"

Lucifer would release her and nod.

"Of course."

After she changed.

"What are you wanted to talk about?"

Lucifer let out a deep sigh and would look away from her.

"I know that while you and Adam were kissing you secretly wanted me to help you. So, before I ask my question, I just want to make a few things clear, you still do not want to be with Adam or have any romantic feelings towards him. Correct?"

"Yes"

Lucifer would nod his head in understanding but he would then look over at her and there would be some anger in his eyes.

"That is good but what I am about to say next is going to be very difficult to hear. Do you promise that you will not freak out or get upset?"

"I promise"

Lucifer took a deep breath before he spoke and then said the words that would be very hard for her to process.

"I heard you say you liked me more than Adam. But my question is that was it true? Do you still want me more than Adam?"

"Yes of course, you are my Angel."

Lucifer is still somewhat concerned but he feels much more assured by her answer now though he is also not completely satisfied.

"So, you really do not want him? You do not feel anything romantic or sexual for him?"

"I do not feel anything for him."

Lucifer felt much more assured and more at peace by what she was telling him, but he was still worried that there were feelings deep inside of Y/n that she might have been concealing.

"Okay so you only feel romantic love for me?"

"Yes"

Lucifer felt very relieved to hear her words and would feel much less angry about Adam's actions now.

"You will never choose him? Ever?"

"Never ever"

Lucifer feels his breath hitch in his throat when she answers to him. He was beginning to feel more peaceful and relaxed the more she would answer his questions. Now he had a few more things he needed to hear from her before he could feel completely sure.

"You will never leave me either?"

"I would never leave you, my Angel. Did something happened that I don't know of?"

"Well, you see my angel, Adam has promised God that he will steal you from me and make you, his Eve. He said once he does that, he would take you back to him in Heaven. That is why I was so angry earlier and why I got so worked up. I was fearing that all of my worries were going to become a reality. But you have now reassured me that it would never happen now, have you? I have no reason to worry about losing you anymore, right?"

"I mean if he does not try to kidnap me yeah I would never go with him. I would never leave you."

Lucifer felt completely relieved now that he had her assurance that she would never leave him. He would pull her to him, and his wings would wrap around both of them as he would lean in and kiss her softly and tenderly.

"Then I have nothing to worry about now do I? You are safe with me and you always will be."

Then they suddenly hear a bell sound. Looking out of the window they saw a clock house in the middle of hell's pentagram city. It was counting back something.

Lucifer would look over at the clock tower and would see that the clock was counting down and that there was only a month's left before something was going to happen. He was puzzled and concerned about the situation but he could not help but feel worried even if he was not sure what it was that was going to happen.

Then Lucifer suddenly remembered. That's when Adam is going to cone with her woman army and kill a lot of sinners while trying to get Y/n back. Lucifer remembered immediately what Adam was going to do and it sent chills down his spine. He had not thought about that at all and now only had less than a month to think of a way to prevent Adam from taking Y/n back to Heaven. Lucifer could not let that happen and he would not allow for any sinners to be harmed as he was the one who was supposed to protect them all. It was time to prepare for war.

"Lucifer?"

Lucifer snapped his attention back to Y/n and would speak softly to her now.

"Yes darling?"

"What is that counting back?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

RadioApple Oleh mari

Fiksi Penggemar

61.4K 42 4
🍎Radioapple story📻 EDIT: THIS IS THE ORIGINAL BUT GO TO MY PROFILE TO GET THE RIGHT ORDER(have new story versio)! I WAS HACKED AND FORCED TO DO ANO...
Angel Oleh Till

Fiksi Penggemar

81.2K 2.3K 15
Hazbin Hotel's Adam x Reader Warning: Sexual themes, lots of swearing. its Adam what do you expect? I do not own any character and if i do i will mo...
5.9K 214 7
You take on a job at the Hazbin Hotel to decorate it with your paintings. The one little problem? Your boss's dad, Lucifer, can't seem to stay away f...
5.2K 190 11
Art by: SINFULjam on Tumblr Will mostly not follow the plot until chapter: 6 Characters and (most of) the plot is by: Vivienne Medrano. WARNING: MURD...