TWICE Sana Imagines (fem yn x...

Par magicm1ke

Sana imagines! PM me for requests. I'll try to update whenever I can lol Plus

It's your birthday
you get upset because she stood you up
you're her makeup artist
she leaves for tour
she confesses
you're asleep on the couch
your relationship gets exposed
you get caught
She has a crush on you (aespa member)
first i love you
new years kiss
meeting at a coffee shop
you're a chef and she brings the girls for dinner
you're a chef and she brings the girls for dinner (part 2)
rivals
rivals part 2
reassurance
you're drunk
you're drunk part 2
you propose (requested)
horror movie
you bump into her late at night
walking through paris at night
secret moments (twice 10th member)
you almost break up

concert day (twice 10th member)

579 17 1
Par magicm1ke

You were standing in front of the body mirror in the corner taking pictures of your new concert outfit.

You and the members just finished performing the main songs and solos and were about to go on for the encore.

You made different poses as you clicked the shutter button before feeling a hand go around your shoulder.

"Sana! Get out of my pictures!" You jokingly shouted at Sana. She laughed and grabbed your phone, "No, I think we both look very good tonight, especially together." She continued to take pictures of the two of you as you rolled your eyes.

"Alright girls! Time to go!" Your manager said to everyone. You put your phone away and smiled at Sana before following behind her to the stage.

You and Sana had a close relationship, as you did with the other girls, but something was different about you two. You only recently started seeing her in another point of view, as you both began being more touchy and spending more time alone together than ever before. You wondered if it was just you or if she felt this change as well. Now that you think about it, you have been noticing how gorgeous she's looked lately, of course she always has been, but especially now you're drawn more to her for some reason.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you ready?" You heard as someone lightly grabbed your arm to get your attention, bringing you out of your thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry, Jihyo. Just excited," you replied grinning. "That's okay, I am too. Okay everyone, let's finish this show off with all we've got!" She exclaimed.

You all did a group hug and made your way up the steps to the huge stage. You took a deep breath before smiling at the thousands of people in front of you and started waving.

After a couple words from the members, music started playing and you began to walk around the area, greeting and waving at fans with signs. You looked closer at a sign that had a picture of you and Sana on it.

"My favorite couple," it read. You laughed and turned around to stare at Sana across the stage, who was doing the same as you. You smiled at her unknowingly and turned back to the sign. You gave a thumbs up and walked towards the front of the stage where you sat on the edge, letting your feet dangle over.

You weren't the only one who saw you and Sana differently. Your fans also noticed how clingy she has been to you and how jealous she would get when you would snuggle up to other members like Nayeon instead of her. They always commented on it, making sure to mention the slightly secret moments they catch between you two on stage or in livestreams.

You sang your part and felt someone brush past your shoulder as they sat beside you. It was who you hoped it would be, as you turned to meet a grinning Sana.

She sang her part into your eyes before glancing down at your lips and back up before turning away quickly to face the crowd.

You took your earpiece out to hear the screams and also to hear Sana as she leaned closer to you, still facing the fans so they wouldn't suspect anything.

"You okay?" She asked. You nodded and smiled in return. "You look so good tonight..." She added smirking. You began to blush profusely while at the same time trying not to engage any suspicions. "I need to tell you-" Before she could finish her sentence, you were interrupted by another hand coming to you and pulling you up into their arms.

You giggled without even having to see who did it. The taller presence behind you wrapped her arms around your neck and rested her head on top of yours.

Tzuyu laughed and swung you back and forth. "I think someone's mad," she said loudly for you to hear. "Hm?" You looked forward and noticed Sana had gotten up from her spot and her smile had disappeared as she walked back to the middle with the rest of the girls.

You couldn't tell if she was just tired, but you definitely could sense she was upset because you knew her that well. You just couldn't tell from what...

You pushed it aside for now so that you could finish the show.

"Thank you ONCE! See you again soon and please look forward for our upcoming comeback!" Dahyun waved and we all joined hands before bowing. We skipped off stage and were still buzzing with excitement all the way to the green room.

"Today was so fun! They were so loud and supported all of us!" You said, plopping onto the couch to rest your feet. Nayeon sat beside you and agreed, "We did amazing as well! I'm happy we were able to sing our new song." You nodded and leaned back onto the cushions, slowly closing your eyes.

"Hey, look at this," Mina nudged Chaeyoung and showed her what she was looking at on her phone. You were unaware of what was happening as your tiredness was catching up to you.

"Wow! It's as if Sana got jealous or something," Chaeyoung replied laughing.

You opened your eyes upon hearing that and looked at Sana, curious as to what was so funny.

"Y/N, this video is going around already of you, Tzuyu, and Sana. It's an edit of Sana getting mad at Tzuyu for stealing you away," Mina said as she showed you the clip.

"Oh! That's funny," you said as you faked a smile.

You were actually deep in your thoughts of what Sana thought of all this. This was the first time you've seen her act so seriously like this. At first you assumed it was a joke, but then you looked around at everyone trying to find Sana, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Speaking of Sana, has anyone seen her?" Most of the girls shook their heads, looking around as well. "Actually, I think I saw her go into a spare dressing room by herself," Jeongyeon claimed.

You stood up and walked to the door, "I'll go get her."

On your way to the dressing room, your mind was racing. You realized after tonight, you have fallen for her. She makes you the happiest you've ever been, she lifts your mood when you're down, and she always finds a way to spend time with you no matter how busy she is.

You took a deep breath as you knocked on the door, "Is anyone in there? It's Y/N."

It was quiet on the other end for a bit before you decided to just enter. You were met with Sana sitting in a makeup chair across the vanity. She didn't turn around and looked down to avoid eye contact.

"Sana? Are you okay? Why did you leave? We're about to eat your favorite," you said with a smile.

She stayed silent and sighed to herself.

You sat in the chair beside her and moved it so it would face her. "Sana..." You reached over and lightly put your hand over hers to get her attention and provide comfort. "Do you need some space? I'll go and tell the other girls you're okay and just needed some air or-"

"No! I-I mean, no, I'm okay. Please don't leave me," Sana blurted out turning to face you, red in her face.

You nodded and gave a reassuring smile, "What's on your mind? I'm here for you."

Sana bit her lip and stared at you, "I know. That's why this is so hard for me." She fully turned her body to face you now. "Y/N, I have to tell you something. It's about earlier."

You nodded, "Oh, the thing going around with Tzuyu? It was a joke if that's what you're getting at-"

Sana shook her head and spoke up louder, "No, that's not it. It's what it made me think. I-I was jealous, honestly. I wanted to be her because I want you to myself. I don't want anyone else to touch you like that, and I know you're close with a lot of people, but I just..." She took a breath before looking down again.

"I don't know what's going on with me. You're constantly on my mind and it's driving me crazy! You're driving me crazy! I want you, Y/N, and I don't think it's in the friendly way..."

You removed your hand from hers and your mouth slightly opened in surprise.

She felt your hand disappear and started feeling her heart race. "I'm sorry! I didn't want to make things awkward between us, I just had to tell you. I couldn't handle not telling you. It's because I realized recently, you're everything I've ever wanted in a partner and I thought it was just platonically, but I want you more than that."

You put a hand on her cheek and moved it so she made eye contact with you and smiled at her.

"I feel the same, Sana. I was just shocked, that's all. I came in here ready to confess to you first! I guess you beat me to it," you giggled.

You could tell a weight was lifted from her shoulders as she tilted her head with a smile.

"Really? Don't say that just to cheer me up!"

You leaned in closer, "I promise I'm not lying. And I can prove it."

You closed the distance between you two and connected your lips. You felt her kiss back and decided to deepen it. She placed her hands on your waist as you stood up, still kissing her, motioning her to follow your lead. She got up and you wrapped your arms around her neck.

Pulling apart, you leaned your forehead against hers and smiled. "Be mine?"

Sana bit her lip trying to hold back a grin, "Hm, I'll think about." You jokingly scoffed and pulled away, "Fine, I'll just go to Tzuyu and-"

"No!" Sana pulled you back in and kissed you once more. "I'm yours and you're mine. Deal?"

You laughed as you leaned your head to rest on her shoulder, "Deal, love."

After this night, a lovely couple emerged and new experiences and memories were made, all while being by each other's side the whole time.

--------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say I created a new imagine as a tenth member of twice. Read on my profile if you want!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.4K 16 64
I think the title explains everything... hello! my name is sana, and im also on tumblr! however, some people want me to post my fics here as well so...
52.8K 969 69
So, this story is about MiChaeng. It's a fanfic but, some of the scenes here happened in real life. I repeat, it's just SOME of them. I hope y'all w...
196K 4.5K 47
⚠️[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER]⚠️ [ SANA MINATOZAKI X READER] [WARNING:THERE WILL BE SOME SMUT](Trying something new since I'm 18+) (Hello!I am back w...
51.4K 1K 29
Hey! These are some Topp Dogg oneshots that I write. Requests are open please message me what you want and it should be up in 1-2 days! Thanks!