You Are Mine: You Are My Ever...

By JGranberg

Colin Corrette has felt pain, sadness, terror, fear, happiness, excitement, lust, but never before has he fel... More

Note To Reader
Chapter 1: Emptiness
Chapter 2: Options
Chapter 3: Loyalty
Chapter 4: Surprise
Chapter 5: News
Chapter 6: Mine
Chapter 7: Happy
Chapter 8: Safeword
Chapter 9: Duty
Chapter 10: Slumber Party
Chapter 11: Privacy
Chapter 12: Possession
Chapter 13: Acquaintances
Chapter 14: Doubt
Chapter 15: Tailing
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: Safety
Chapter 18: Plans
Chapter 19: Lunch
Chapter 20: Terrors
Chapter 21: Release
Chapter 22: Future
Chapter 23: Hope
Chapter 24: Dreams
Chapter 26: Preparations
Chapter 27: Challenge
Chapter 28: Fear
Chapter 29: Remorse
Chapter 30: Forever
Chapter 31: Marriage
Chapter 32: Beach
Sneak Peak
Announcement

Chapter 25: Desperation

101 4 0
By JGranberg

It has been a very boring forty-eight hours, at least before when I was locked up in this hotel Colin and I could do things, mainly sex, but now he is insistent that I sleep and eat that is it. When Dr. Falcone orders rest, I'm sure she doesn't mean being stuck in bed for forty-eight hours but that is what it translates to Colin. I look up from my laptop when I hear the knock on the door. I glance at Colin who is sitting on the bed next to me reading.

He frowns a little as he gets off the bed, he steps over to the door, checks the peephole, he takes a step back before opening the door. "Reese, Atkinson?"

"We have some very good news, sir," Atkinson says glancing at Colin and then at me with a warm smile. "He's gone."

I gaze at him in surprise sitting up, pushing my laptop off my lap. "What do you mean?"

"He left town late afternoon two days ago, one of my officers got his license plate leaving on Interstate ninety and we haven't spotted him coming back into town since. Haven't picked up on him at the motel we believed he was staying at. He is gone, and today we got notified by the Michigan Police Department that they spotted his car."

I gaze at them in surprise "he listened to me?"

Colin glances at me with a warm smile "I think you hurt his feelings." He steps closer to me touching his hand to my cheek. He kisses my forehead before gazing into my eyes with a warm smile "let's go home."

I smile and nod "yeah I'd like that."

Colin smiles warmly kissing my lips. After a lingering kiss, he glances over at Atkinson and Reese "let's keep our guard up for a bit longer but until we have proof that he is back in town we can go home."

Reese smiles at us both and nods "I've already done a thorough search of the house and nothing turned up suspicious. I'm looking into a different camera company, one that doesn't need the hard reset every month, or that we can cycle it through so it's only a few cameras at a time."

Colin nods in approval "good. Excellent work, both of you."

Reese and Atkinson nod before they both step out of the room, shutting the door behind them.

I smile brightly after them before glancing at Colin "it doesn't make sense, why would he just leave?"

"It makes perfect sense. You stopped being curious about him, he realized that there was no chance he was going to get you to go with him willingly and as long as that was the case he realized that I wasn't going to let him get to you." Colin steps closer to me. He kisses my forehead "who knows maybe he will knock some other innocent woman up and have a son. Either way he is out of our hair and not our concern anymore." He brushes my cheek with my thumb "let's go home."

I smile and nod kissing him again.

. . . .

I don't think I realized how much I was stressed because of Anderson and everything he was doing. But the moment I step into our house and look around, the moment I see London walking over to us to take our coats, smiling in her usual warm greeting, the moment I can feel the tension leave my shoulders.

I pull my jacket off and pass it to London with a warm smile.

She returns the smile taking my jacket and then Colin's "welcome home. I have something for you both."

I glance at Colin and then at her curiously. I can tell by the way Colin raises his eyebrow that he has no idea what this something could be. I follow London into the kitchen where she passes me a wrapped box.

I glance at her with a small smile "I've been the one driving you crazy with my cravings and appetite, I think I should be getting you a gift."

London smiles gazing at me "ma'am honestly it is no trouble. I am just beyond excited to have a little life around here. I can't wait for the sound of little feet running around."

I smile warmly at her. I glance up as Colin steps closer to me wrapping his arm around my waist. He is smiling in appreciation at London.

I turn to the gift before peeling it open, pulling the top off the box I smile warmly as I gaze at the two, six-by-eight picture frames and the third five-by-seven which is in a plastic, magnetic sleeve. Each holds the ultrasound picture. I smile warmly as I pull one out of the box and examine it again, every time I see the photo it warms my heart.

"The two bigger ones are for each of your offices or work, and the smaller magnetic one is for the fridge."

I turn my gaze up to London smiling warmly "thank you."

Colin is smiling as he gazes at the photo over my shoulder. He smiles and turns his gaze up to London "thank you."

"Course, sir," London says with a warm smile.

I take the magnetic photo from the box and walk over to put it on the fridge examining it a little. I turn back to London "I don't know if you know yet, but it's a girl."

London smiles warmly "congratulations."

I smile glancing at Colin, I walk over to him "should we go celebrate alone?" I ask with a small cheeky smile.

Colin smiles warmly and shakes his head a little he kisses me "you might have an addiction, baby."

I shrug "maybe. Come on it's been forty-eight hours."

Colin smiles he presses a firm kiss to my lips "give me an hour to go through some work that I have been neglecting. I need to call and confirm that sex is fine with Dr Falcone."

I smile and laugh a little "okay."

Colin kisses me again "I'll be in my office if you need me."

I nod, watching him walk into his office.

"I am going to go unpack your bags, unless you need anything, ma'am," London says.

"No, but thank you," I say glancing at her. I grab the photo London gave me before heading to my new office. I set it down on my desk. I touch my hand to my stomach as I gaze at the photo. I smile warmly before I step out of the room. My gaze landing on the bookcase at the end of the hallway. I feel my heart race. I'm unsure why it calls to me but it does, I slowly make my way over to the bookshelf, reaching out to it I give it a firm tug and watch as it swings open.

I feel my heart race in my chest and my palms turn sweaty. My mind races to the last time I was down there. When I was so scared, when I left Colin. I think perhaps I was just overwhelmed. By the pain, by the overwhelming new experiences. Perhaps if we had worked up to it I wouldn't have reacted so badly... probably not. There is no scenario where I would ever be willing to do that. I gaze at the black door before hesitantly reaching forward and trying the knob, I blink a little in surprise when it swings open. Why is it unlocked? When was it unlocked? Would Reese have checked it during the house search? Probably.

I swallow thickly before slowly walking down the stairs. When I reach the landing I pull open the next door and feel my heart jump in my chest. I step in and gaze around. In a way, if you open your mind to the activities that take place down here, the room is sort of beautiful. I wonder who designed this for Colin. Was it the same person who designed the rest of the house or did he bring someone special in for this?

I wonder how that process would have gone. "I would like a room where I can practice BDSM with young women until my darkest desires are content." I step closer to one of the display cases and look through it, examining the assortment of paddles. Some are rubber, some are leather, others look almost wooden. I can tell by the way they are made that some are harder, and others are softer. I turn my gaze to the drawer underneath the display and pull it open.

My eyes widen as I take in the large assortment of butt plugs. Some are metal, some are rubber. Some are bigger than others. I pick one up and am surprised by the weight in the end of it. I put it back before pushing the drawer shut. I open another to find a gage ball, I feel my heart jump when I lay my eyes on the very scarf that Colin used to gag me that day.

I push the drawer closed, why am I down here? Why is a part of me drawn to this room? How is a part of me so curious but another part of me so scared? I step over to the bed and run my hand over to soft blanket. My mind drifts to the first time Colin brought me down here. When he edged me and made me desperate for him. I love it. I had never felt so much desperate pleasure in my life.

I step over to the wall of bondage, or at least that is what I call it. It is full of ropes, handcuffs, and other methods to bind me. I look it over, I turn my gaze curiously to a bar with two cuffs on either end. I pull it down curiously.

"It's called a spreader."

I jump nearly out of my skin as I turn around to find Colin in the doorway, he is leaning against the wall.

Why do I feel like I have just been caught snooping? I gaze at him "the door was unlocked."

Colin frowns a little "I'll have to speak to London and Reese."

"Do they come down here?" I ask. "Does London... dust or something?"

"London cleans down here, yes. Reese must have come down here when he searched the house." Colin explains.

So they do know... at least enough. I wonder what they think? Did they always know, was Colin open and honest about what he did with the women that came around this house? I suppose it doesn't really matter. 

"I thought you had work to do."

"I did, it was quicker than I thought it would be and Dr. Falcone gave us the all-clear."

I nod slowly before turning back to the bar "what does it do?"

Colin steps closer to me "it goes on your ankles and then helps spread them apart, wider."

I blink a little before putting the bar back and turning my gaze to a pair of spiked handcuffs, I point to them. "And those?"

"They cuff your wrist and ankle together, the teeth on them dig in every time you try to tug on them," Colin explains.

I blink a little and nod a little. I turn to the drawer underneath and pull it open blinking in surprise at the clothespin clips.

"Those are nipple clamps," Colin says gently.

I glance at him remembering the feeling of them clamping tightly on my nipples.

Colin steps closer to me, he takes one from the drawer. "Here give me your finger."

I glance at him nervously but give him my hand, he places the clamp on my finger before he slides the little clasp, I gasp when I feel tingles of pain run through my finger and down my arm.

Colin turns his gaze to mine. "It's even more intense when they come off, or when they are hit." He gives the clamp a hard tug and I gasp as it pulls off my finger. Sending harsher tingles of pain through my finger.

"Ow," I say grasping it with my other hand.

Colin gazes at me with a small, amused smile as he places the clamp back in the drawer and pushes it closed.

I gaze at him a moment before pulling open the next drawer, inside is the large feather that he used on me the first time we came down here. There are others, a peacock feather, one made out of fine string. I grab the peacock one and run it through my fingers, I put it back and then open the next drawer. My eyes widen a little, there are a dozen vibrators. Each is different, each is intended to serve a different purpose.

"Where did you get all of this stuff?" I ask as I let my gaze drift over the drawer.

"Joyce pointed me in the right direction. She gave me people to contact," Colin says.

I glance at him "she has the same stuff?"

Colin shrugs "some of it. She has other stuff too. She's a Dominatrix, Joyce revels in power and forcing her Submissive to surrender everything he has to her. Both in everyday life and in the bedroom. She loves collars, cages, cock cages, anything that gives her all of the control and takes control away from her Submissive."

I glance at him curiously "you wore a collar while you were with her?"

Colin gazes at me with a bit of hesitation before he nods. "When we were out in public, if not around my neck around my cock. Joyce loves taking her show on the road. Though it wasn't as enjoyable for her with me, one of my hard limits was she wasn't able to make me display my scars."

I gaze at him with a small frown, it's hard to think about Joyce and Colin like that. I think it is harder still because I can't see a version of him that gave up control. I can't image anyone, even Joyce giving Colin orders.

Colin gazes at me "alright I think that is enough show and tell. Let's go upstairs and we can do whatever you'd like."

I hesitate a moment before turning my gaze to the toys around the room. "Something about all of this is so intriguing to me... I don't know how I can be so curious and terrified at the same time."

Colin gazes at me with a bit of understanding "what are you craving right now?"

"I want an orgasm," I say with a bit of a giggle, glancing at him. "But I want to be tied up, not fully, I just wanted to feel... restricted I guess, maybe blindfolded... maybe edged."

Colin smiles a little he kisses my forehead. "Alright, but not here, upstairs in our room."

I grin eagerly when he says that and nod.

Colin steps over to the wall of bondage he grabs a bundle of thin rope, then he grabs a blindfold from the drawer and from the vibrator drawer he grabs a small pink one. "Come on."

I eagerly lead him up both flights of stairs and into our room. I sit on the edge of the bed and turn my gaze to Colin as he places the rope, vibrator and blindfold on the bed. I gaze up at him eagerly.

Colin smiles down at me as he locks the door and begins to undo his shirt. "Take off your shirt."

I obey and pull my t-shirt off my body tossing it out of the way.

"Your bra," Colin says as he slides his shirt off his shoulders, his eyes wandering my body.

I follow his order and unclasp my bra letting it fall to the ground.

Colin steps closer to me he guides me to stand and traces his hand over my legging-covered buttocks, gazing into my eyes. He smiles in approval "hmm, you are wearing panties, good girl."

"I wouldn't want to make Sir angry," I say with a small cheeky smile.

Colin laughs deeply as he pulls my leggings off my legs, letting me step out of them. He grabs the rope from the bed. "This rope is designed specifically for doing a type of Japanese bondage play, it's called Shibari. It's not meant for punishment, it's meant for enjoyment, for pleasure. It's not meant to tie you up for sex, it's meant to add to the act. Shibari cares about the aesthetics of the bondage. This rope is made out of cotton, so it should be easy on your skin."

I gaze at Colin curiously before running the rope through my fingers, I nod.

Colin smiles gazing at me "lay on the bed."

I obey, I lay down on the bed and gaze up at him as he kneels on the bed.

"If you want to stop just tell me," Colin reminds me before he begins. He starts by tying a knot above my right elbow and then bringing my right knee up to secure them together. He guides the rope behind my back and ties it around my left elbow and secures my left knee.

"How is that so far?"

I smile a little and nod, I feel stretched and needy. I feel secure but not restricted. I am but I don't feel like I am as much as when he ties me to the headboard. Why does this turn me on?

I gaze up at him as I watch him wrap the rope twice around my body, under my breasts, then he guides the rope in a straight line up my body and wraps it around my body just above my breasts, I can feel the rope helping push my breasts up more. He then brings it over my shoulder and down the front of my body, tucking it under the top line of ropes and hooking it under the second, he then brings the rope back up, in a v and over my other shoulder. The rope forces my breasts apart, forcing them to be perfectly plumb and positioned on my chest. Like a perfectly secured bra.

"Still good?" Colin asks looking in my eyes.

I smile and nod.

Colin grins he kisses my breast and then gives my nipple a gentle nip.

I gasp and arch my back as best I can.

Colin grins as he reaches for the blindfold and lays it over my eyes.

A part of me falters, my traitorous mind races back down to the Dungeon, to the last time he blindfolded me and beat me. When all I felt was pain. There was no pleasure that time. I force a slow deep breath through my lips.

"Kiss me," I request.

I feel Colin shift on the bed as he tilts my chin up a little and presses his lips to mine. I want a reminder that this is not Dominant Corrette. This is Colin, the man I love. The father of my daughter. The man who would do anything to protect me. The man who doesn't want to hurt me in any way. I groan a little into the kiss as he runs his hand over my breast, toying his thumb over my nipple.

I giggle as his tongue wrestles mine into submission before pulling away.

"Still good?" Colin asks his lips tracing the bridge of my nose.

I nod. "Now I am."

I gasp when I feel the end of the feather trail over my breast, tickling my nipple. Oh yes, I remember this and my body craves it. I crave becoming desperate for him. Not that it will take much right now, my hormones are already desperate for him. I arch my back a little off the bed as he trails the feather down my ribs, stopping at my belly button. With each trace of the feather, I find my nerves are heightening, like my blood in my veins is slowly heating up with desire.

I shift my hips across the bed as much as I can. I shift when I hear a buzzing sound and then groan softly as I feel the end of the vibrator running along my thigh. The feather is dancing over my arm. Oh, both... oh God.

"Remember baby, don't cum until I say," Colin whispers against my ear.

I smile as I whimper a little with need. My desire for him to head down between my legs starting to simmer more and more. I groan loudly as the vibrator traces over my pubicmound. It's like the vibrations are being further, they don't stop at the tip they radiate through my body. Swirling around and heightening my nerves. Making my hips shift as much as they can over the bed. I can feel it, I feel how desperate I am becoming and I let another whimper pass my lips.

I groan as Colin guides the vibrator up my stomach, up to my nipple letting it rest there for a moment. The feather traces over my forehead, my cheeks. I feel my hands fist in a bit of pent-up frustration as the vibrator leaves my nipples and dances over my restricted breast. I feel so desperate for him.

I want him. I need him and I love it. My every thought is about how much I want him between my legs. How I crave his lips and his hands. I let a soft whine pass my lips. "Please, Colin!" I beg.

"Ah hell," I hear Colin mutter huskily and I grin in ridiculous excitement as I hear a zipper. The vibrator dies and the feather disappears before I feel the head of his erection pass over my entrance. "Is this what you need, baby?"

"P-Please," I beg desperately, trying to shift in the ropes and help him fill me like I so desperately want. I groan and let my covered eyes fall closed as he sinks himself inside me. My hands move in the ropes desperate to touch him.

I groan loudly and smile carelessly as he begins to thrust into me. I cry out in pleasure as he grabs my hand and gives it an affectionate squeeze, he must understand how desperately I am craving him right now. I let my head roll back a little and gasp, he runs his thumb over my clit before pinching it.

"Don't cum, don't you dare cum," Colin orders sternly, his husky voice a whisper against my ear.

How am I supposed to keep myself from cumming? I want to cum, I want to reach my climax, I want to spiral into mindblowing pleasure. My body is clenching around him, desperate to finish. Desperate for the lustful pleasure that it knows is approaching.

"C-Colin... I-I can't," I manage to stammer out. I'm there, nearly right on the edge and then he stops. His thrusts stop and he carefully eases himself out of me. I can't help the loud whimper of frustration that leaves my lips. My hips thrash as much as they can in the ropes. "What the hell?"

"Shh," Colin hushes gently, he brushes his lips over my forehead and his hand rubs over my pubic mound, but carefully avoiding any direction stimulation to the place I so desperately want it. "You don't get to cum yet, baby, not yet."

"Why not?" I ask, my eyes fall open under the blindfold and I am a little ticked off that I can't glare at him. Although I am sure my face tells him just how frustrated I am because I hear him chuckle.

"Not yet," Colin says simply.

My breath has started to even out, my body is less shaky and tense. I am coming down from the cliff, stepping back from the edge. What the hell!? I blink when I hear the hum of the vibrator again and gasp needily as he runs it up the inside of my thigh and over my womanhood. He runs it up and over the swell of my breast. Frustrating me to no end. "Colin please!"

"You have to come back a little more before we can go again, baby."

"You are the devil," I mutter and I blink at the disdain in my voice.

Colin laughs deeply "your guardian devil, yes."

"My guardian devil is being as a-ass," I murmur. My breath catches as he trails the vibrator over my nipple. I can feel it. I can feel my body relaxing, although it's still just as frustrated as I am. It's like someone in my head is having a temper tantrum. I wonder if that is her... my inner goddess.

I feel my breath catch in my chest as the vibrator dies as I sense Colin shift on the bed. He nips my nipple before he moves between my legs toying his tongue over my clit. I cry out in desperation. "Yes babe, please!"

"Those little desperate cries go right to my dick, baby," Colin breathes as he runs his tongue over my entrance. "Forgive me I will have to do this one-handed, baby."

I blink a little as he rubs his dick over my thigh and then I feel his hand stroke over himself. Ah hell, he is going to be the death of me. He groans softly as he moves his index finger to my entrance, pressing inside it as he sucks my clit. Toying his teeth against it.

"Dear God!" I cry out, my eyes fall back shut. I groan loudly as his finger grinds against my sensitive flesh. I groan as he continues to suck my clit. Paying attention right where I want him. He knows every sensitive spot on my body and his fingers are grinding right against it right now. I still feel his hand jerking himself, nice and slow. Like he is easing himself to the edge, getting ready for when he has deemed me needy enough.

It's fast this time and nearly burning. The need I feel as I approach my climax comes fast and desperate. Like it is determined to make sure I reach it before Colin can stop. But just as I am clenching, ready to spiral down the sucking stops and his fingers pull back.

I cry out and lash my head around the pillow, desperate. It's almost like my pussy is pulsing hopelessly. Trying to send me over the edge without any extra help or stimulation.

"Please Colin," I say desperately.

"It will be worth the wait," Colin assures me, his palm tracing carefully over my nipples. Keeping me anxious and needy but letting me calm down a little, step back from the cliff again.

"It better be, you are driving me crazy," I say.

"Now you know how you make me feel on a daily," Colin says with a warm laugh to his tone. "You manage to keep me sane and insane all at the same time, baby."

I laugh a little and it dies as Colin thrusts into me without warning. I cry out in pleasure as he thrusts ruthlessly into me. The bed squeaks in protest as it shakes beneath us. Ah hell!

"Yes, Colin, please! Yes!" I cry out.

"Cum for me baby," Colin whispers against my ear and it is music to me.

It'slike my body was waiting for his permission because it immediatelyclenches around him and I spiral into my long-awaited climax, and Holy Devil itis better than I imagined. I feel my hips attempt to lift off the bed, I feelmy body clench deliciously, so much so that I curl my back and have to lift myhead off the bed with it. As I fall so does my body, falling deeply into themattress and my thoughts die into focusing on the sensations that it's not sureit can handle. The intense pleasure, the intense trembling, remembering how tobreathe. I see stars and when I feel Colin climax inside me I let my eyes rollinto the back of my head and just cry out my pleasure. Yep, it was my inner goddessbefore and she is blown away and dancing at the same time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 12.8K 45
"Please Katie, don't go. I need you, you're good for me." He begged desperately for her to stay. She was the glue that had been keeping him together...
1.2M 41.2K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
6.3M 113K 38
"...she was my obsession and my most beloved possession..." -Evan "I truly, deeply loved him but sometimes love's just not enough..." -Rose Most read...
88.3K 1.8K 27
Sequel to "Married to My Master" Warning: This story is explicit, with graphic violence, mature language and domestic abuse. Please do not start read...