Fallen For You

By beesee22

Broken........ "Help me" That's how it all started, helping out a friend. Without a care in the world about t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Shooting Gabe
Chapter 2- Who's Rick??
The Plan
It's Okay
Best Friend Has A Stalker
Best Friend Meets Rick.
Best friend....Mom....Guns
Best friend... Explanations... Daddy??
Best Friend....Tears....Love??
Best friend...... Punch Out
BestFriend.....Twin???
Best Friend.....Roman Reigns...Daddy#2???
Best Friend......Shot???
Best friend.....Gone
Best Friend... Here but Hurt
Best Friend....Traitor
Best Friend.... Drama Mama
Best Friend... Date....Sister??
Best Friend.... Love
Best Friend.....Breakup
Best Friend.....Her
Author's Note....

Best Friend?..... Threats

66 3 5
By beesee22

Ari's POV....

He kissed me. He freaking kissed me. I was stunned for a minute. I can't believe he just kissed me. I have to get out of here. "Uhmm I'm going to get something eat from the cafe downstairs......uhmm yeah" I rushed out. As I was running out of the room I bumbed into a tall figure at the elevator. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds and he smiled.

He had this creepy smile plastered on his lips. "Nice to see you.....again." He said but mumbled the last part and walked off.

I was confused. "Again", what the hell does he mean by that. He stopped and turned around and said, "Lying is not good for your boyfriend" and with saying that he walked away.

I shrugged my shoulders and entered the elevator ignoring what the man said. I went to the cafe and stuff my face with food. People don't like hospital food, but come on PMH has awesome food. And this isn't like what they serve the patients, so I didn't care. They had curry chicken, curry mutton, baked chicken, peas and rice, pasta, corn and macaroni. I wasn't missing out on this. I ordered a plate of curry chicken and peas and rice, and a next plate with curry mutton. I didn't know what Gabe wanted but I wanted the two, so we will split it. By time as I get my food its about 3:30. That means I've been here for 30 minutes now and my hand was full with a bunch off stuff. I walked back to Gabe's room and when I  entered he seemed star strucked but his face was pale almost as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Hey handsome, why are you so pale?" I asked. He didn't answer me he just kept staring at the door. "Gabe am talking to you!" I shouted and he still didn't answer me. A light bulf went off in my head and I said, "I brought food."

He jolted up and smiled at me and said, "Oh hey, so you brought me food." I simply shook my head and rest the food down on his night stand and in the chair. Don't judge me I told y'all I got distracted. I walked over to him and punched him right in the arm.

"What the hell!!!! Why did you punch me?" He shouted

"Aww my did that hurt." I cooded

"No duh, I just got shot in the arm what do you think." He said.

"I think that I've been calling you for the longest and you were ignoring me." I said while smiling sinisterly. I'm weird I know, but more people need to embrace their inner weirdness. Being weird is fun because somehow you always find something interesting to do.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Gabe's voice. "And you say I was ignoring you..huh. Imma go get some a this food." He said

"Touch my food and you die." I said robotically. Don't ask me why I felt like doing it. He shaked his head and went to get some food.

"Girl what the hell is all of this!" He screamed looking at the food that filled the chair and night stand.

"Well that's our food curry chicken and mutton. We are gonna share cause I want both. Then theirs five bags a bread, 3 coconut bread and 2 rasin bread. One for each of us and our parents, but were gonna hide ours and eat off of our parents own. There is skittles, lollipops, jolly rancher (the red one), starburst and random candies ." I called off.

"But why did you get them? You don't even eat candy?"

"I know that but I picked candy that I could eat in portions and the jolly rancher is mine not yours. Everything else you can have and I'll take piece of it." I stated

"Why all that candy for me?" He questioned.

"You ask a lot of questions you know that. But if you must know, I'm gonna get you high off of candy so I could sneak you out of here like a crazy ninja spy. Because I'm too lazy to be getting up early to come to the hospital." I told him.

"Well when you put it like that, come get me high off of candy then." He said

As soon as Gabe said that I heard a strange voice said, "That won't be necessary."

"And you are? Because apparently I missed the memo that some freaking chucky looking man was supposed to tell me what to do." I said

"Ari how many jolly ranchers you had?" Gabe asked me.

"Only five...seven..maybe eight....no I'm sure it was five."

"Five! I'm sorry doc, she's a little high on candy right now she didn't mean that." Gabe apologized. Why the hell is he apologizing? I meant what I said. The man's basically Chucky's twin.

"It's ok. Anyways, I came to tell you that you're being discharged today. You can leave when you please. No heavy lifting and you have to wear this arm scrap thing. Ohh and watch your girlfriend... She's very amusing" The doctor told Gabe but he just laied there frozen. Maybe I should sing let it go to him so he could melt.

Gabe's POV.....

The doctors words reminded me of what Joe said.

"Joe" I whispered in complete shock. How did he find me. Ok never mind that's a dumb question. But I thought my bill was paid off.

"Oh son why do you look so scared. I'm not here to hurt you. At least not yet."  He said smiling at me.

"What do you want? I thought you got your money." I questioned

"Yeah I got my money but you lied to me and for that you must pay. Not now though, heck I might not even hurt you it could be someone close to you like you friend. Ohh what's her name Ari is it." As soon as he mentioned Ari's name I was petrified. I would die if anything ever happen to her. I was completely at. A loss for words.

"Oh cat got your tongue. Or is it that sexy thing that I saw by the elevator completely flustered." He taunted.

"Just know that I'm watching you and her. By the end of all this someone would be dead. That's the price of lying to a drug dealer. He said and walked out the door.

End of flashback....

I didn't realize I was in a car until the car went into a hole in the road. I looked over and Ari was driving is she crazy or trying to get me killed.

"No I'm not crazy, neither do I want you dead; but I am your best friend and I know your not telling me something. It hurts sometimes because I always tell you everything. We've been best friends from grade 6 and it hurts to know that you after all those years you don't trust me." She said as a lone tear fell from her eye. I was heartbroken when she told me that because I never want to be the cause of her crying. And if she's crying that means she's really hurt. And second of all she's been there for me when no one else was. And she feels like I don't trust her.

"Ari don't cry" I said.

"I'm not crying!" She said angrily.

"I trust you ok. I'm just scared to tell you the whole truth. I scared of what may happen to you and what you may think of me." I told her honestly.

She stopped the car in the middle of the road and said "Nothing you say and make me think differently of you. And don't be scared for me because I'm more protected than you think. Now tell me everything." She said while people were blowing the horns at us and cursing.

"Ok..well i-" I began but she cut me off

"Not now! I am in the middle of the road.. Are you crazy? These people will try to hurt us if we stay here any longer. Let's go by you and we'll talk there. Okay best friend?" She said

"Okay best friend."

A/N
So I think its a Lil long but let me know what you think. Please don't be a silent reader. Vote comment and all that good stuff. Follow me if you want i'll follow back. Well see ya til my next update👋✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
2.2K 383 29
Who is a friend? This question has been asked by everyone. But what happens if your best friends are your worst enemies? Friendship and Deception see...
506 97 35
Someone's tricking him, playing with his life. He never realized that, he thought it was his fault the whole damn time. He was so much in misery that...
12.5K 518 29
"how dangerous." "what ?" "to finally have someone worth keeping." -©️Kalisz B [The Lies He Told Me]