love and destiny 2.0

By KanakRana0

(do read love and destiny part 1 before this ) Surya singh "I wanna be your lover not your healer " he has a... More

Characters
chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Accepting the reality
chapter 3 The first Sight
Chapter 4 The coincidence
Chapter 5 Mixed feelings
Chapter 7 The obsession
Chapter 8 He likes her
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 Friends
Chapter 13 Her emotions
Chapter 14 His Emotions
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Her comfort
Chapter 17 First kiss
Chapter 18 panic attack
Chapter 19 Surprise
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth
Chapter 24 Aisha's past
Chapter 25 teasing game
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 what she planned
Chapter 28 what she got
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 The party
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
update...
Chapter 36 Three weeks
epilogue

Chapter 6

9 1 0
By KanakRana0

Surya's pov

It was 11 pm at night , Avi , dhriti and I came for a walk after dinner . Mom dad had already gone to their bed

Uffff bhaii you have no idea how much i missed this late night walk with you both" said dhriti.

I too missed this" i said giving dhriti a forehead kiss .

Awwwww" said Avinash smiling giving dhriti a side hug while walking.

Today I will walk freely , with no fear a I have two strong soldiers with me" said dhriti running in the streets.

Why is there anyone bothering you " said Avinash.

Ammm not like bothering me but at this time of night there are some boys who roam on streets, they seem strange, one time a friend of mine was working late in her office so she goes home late and those boys troubled her in her way to home after she called for help they said that they were doing prank" said Dhriti.

You don't need to fear anyone I am here now" i said assuring her that she should never fear if am near.

Yeah I will break their head if they ever come in your way " said Avinash.

Ok ok stop now" said dhriti.

Let go eat ice cream " said Avinash.

No it's late we should go home" i said.

Plzzz bhaiii there's a ice cream parlour in the next Street let go naa" said said dhriti .
Pampering me.

Ok okk let's go" i said .

Aisha's pov

I was so sad and frustrated with my feelings. I know its all my fault then why Neha keep telling me to not to blame myself. She's just scared for me , she thinks that I'll do something to me , at this time of my life I had only her , Trisha hasn't been picking up my calls nor seeing my texts , i don't know why she could have atleast told me the reason for this , and for Aviraj i seriously wanna talk because I literally text him for a month he just left them on seen and Yash is busy with his life.

I get inside my house and I was heading towards my room when Dad called .

Aisha come sit here" said dad.

Hmmm" i hummed sitting beside him.

Nisha too joined us .

How are you Aisha " she asked.

Hmmm good" i said .

Your brother is comming next weekend " said .

For what" i asked.

What do you mean for what , to visit his family, your mom is going on a bussines trip for 2 months on this Monday, so your brother will stay with us till then also his graduation is completed so he needs time before he starts for his internship " said dad .

Aren't you happy" said Nisha .

When did I say that I am not happy" i said.

But you don't look like that" said Nisha.

Stop it Nisha" said dad

Why are you yelling at me...... Okk fine" said Nisha getting angry she probably didn't like dad taking my side .

Its ok you don't need to yell at her" i said .

Btw I am thinking something" said Nisha.

What ? " Asked dad .

We should marry Aisha , my friend's son is a very good boy , we should just see him once" said Nisha.

What are you talking about" i said giving her a arrogant look.

But why you aren't even studying now , so it would be good if you marry someone" said Nisha.

Who told you that I am not studying" i said.

Okk then why don't you go to college" said Nisha

For God sake Nisha didn't you know I completed my half semester at Bengaluru, I will for sure will be regular from next semester here , I just turned my current semester into a private one ," i said . She's literally making me angry .

It's the same thing, .... now that boy Reyansh is also dead so there's no other boy so you can atleast see that boy in person " said Nisha.

Stop it Nisha just stop, I will not see any boy understand" said Nisha.

Okk Nisha just stop now " said dad.

You only tell me to stop , why aren't you seeing my point of view, it will be better for us to marry her to someone, we both will be free from her , she had already ruined that boy Reyansh's life " said Nisha.

Nisha shut up what are you saying" dad shouted at nisha giving her a cold look.

It's okk dad she is right , it's all my fault, don't worry I will not ruin both of yours life " i said and i get up from my place and i came outside.

Another bad again when will it end , you really broke me God " i yelled walking in the streets.

It was really late at night , i shouldn't be out at this time but I really don't wanna go home at this time .

I was just walking in the streets, tears dropping from my eyes . I sat on a bench , I just want to go to Neha's house but I don't want to disturb her she's already too worried for me.

I was just sitting on the bench , when someone threw something on my head , I looked around to see who it was , it was a boy .

What are you doing " i asked .

I found the target boys " he said on the phone to someone.

I feel really scared now , i already knew it wasn't safe coming outside at this but still I came i shouldn't have come.

I get up from the bench and I started walking towards my home but he held me from behind. And made me sat on the bench

Now you can't leave sweety" he said and soon all the other friends of him came.

I should fight, i should save me they are 4 boys and I am just one girl. Well now it's 4 vs 1.

I get up from the bench and tried to run but they blocked my way. One of them held my hand .

Leave me i said ..... Help help someone help" literally shouted out my throat.

Surya's pov

We were outside the ice cream parlour eating our ice cream Avi and Dhriti were both busy in clicking pictures of each other.
I was just waiting for both of them to stop, so that we can go home.

Help help " someone shouted.

Hey did you hear that" i said .

What"said Avinash .

Leave me " someone again shouted.

Did you hear it now" i said

Yeah yeah I heard it , I think it a girl" said Avinash.

it must those boys troubling a girl" said dhriti.

Let's see who it is " i said and I ran into the direction from where the voice was coming, Avi and Dhriti followed me. I reach at the other side of the side and I saw there were some boys circling a girl. She was shouting for help . I ran hurriedly to help her.

Hey leave her" i shouted and the boy immediately left her hand getting scared from , my voice is enough to scare someone.

We know each other you go " one them said , he was standing infront of the girl hiding her face .

But it didn't seem like" said Avinash.

Step aside " i said and he stepped aside from the girl ,

Stranger" i whispered , its the same girl I met today first in the morning then at gym and then at yoga classes.

She raised her head and my black eyes locked with her brown eyes, she tried to run towards me but one of them held her hand and pushed her beside the bench .

A rage of anger raised in my body and i step forward and punched that boy so hard , he fell on the ground, others step aside from me .

We were just doing prank " one the boys said.

Let me show you what a real prank is " said Avinash and he started beating those boys.

I step forward , I gave her my hand to hold
She raised her head and looked at me , tears dropped from her eyes , at first she hesitated but later she held my hand and she held it tightly really tightly as if she was really scared.

Don't worry I am here nothing will happen " i said giving her a calming look . She nodded and again held her head down.

Hey are you okay " asked dhriti from her.

I ...i.. a..am fine" she said stammering. Tears filled her eyes.

Hey don't cry " i said. it seems that its not the boys who made her cry that much , it seems that a lot of things were going inside her making her burst into tears.

I wiped off her tears , it doesn't feel okay to see her cry .

Where's your home we'll drop you there" said Avinash. All the boys ran after he beat them . But the one whom I punched was still lying on the road.

I know where it is , I'll drop her , you take dhriti home" i said

Fine you go , we'll met you at home" said Avinash.

Be safe bhaii" said dhriti.

Okk bachha " i said giving her a forehead kiss

They both goes in another direction and we goes in another direction.

We both were heading towards her home . She wasn't saying anything she's just looking down and walking, she held my hand tightly all the time hadn't left my hand.

What were you doing at this time there" I asked her.

I... I... I just came for ....a walk" she said.

It's not safe next time be careful " i said and she nodded.

We reached infront of her house, we both were standing there , she was just staring at her house .

Don't you wanna go inside" i said and she looked at me with teary red eyes as if they was telling me to take her with me.

I mean it's okk we can go to my house, tommorow I'll drop you at your house " i said.

No it's okk" she said . She leaves me hand and gets inside her house.

Guyzz did you like this part , ignore the grammatical mistakes as it's not edited
Do upvote
Dk follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 586 21
βπ’πžπžπ€π’π§π  𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
148K 13.3K 29
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
321K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.7M 68.2K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...