Our Old Manager.

By whowasheree

Three Years have passed. Y/N thought she would never cross paths with them again but she was wrong. Will they... More

Three Years Later.
She saw her.
Am I staring at her?
She's alone.
Get out of my house.
Happy anniversary?
Go to hell.
She needs answers.
How did she get here?
She needs a break.
Relax.
She knows who she is.
She didn't want to be right.
She's back.
Did she do something wrong?
The group date.
A date with Rosé.
A date with Lisa.
A date with Jisoo.
A date with Jennie.
Everyone knows.
Who won?
Oh no.
Oh, crap.
Oh, it's her.
Traitor.
Money.
She got what he wants.
They're coming.
Eyes.
Trauma.
Lie?
A surprised vacation?
On one knee?
Who are they?
Consequences.
No one is in here!
Death.
Stupid.

News?

163 9 0
By whowasheree

Jennie expressed her gratitude towards the three managers saying, "Thank you to the three of you. You are still the best managers. The girls and I miss you." Jinho responded with a slightly sorrowful tone, "We do too, but unfortunately, there's nothing more we can do now. We'll lose in the end either way." Jennie was taken aback by Jinho's words and asked, "Are the three of you giving up?" She couldn't believe that their managers, who had always been so resilient and determined, had lost all hope.

Nayeon quickly intervened to clear the air and assured Jennie, "Jen, that's not what we meant. Let's take it slow, alright? Everything will be okay in the end." Jennie made eye contact with her girlfriend who nodded so she did too. "Drive safe." Y/N saw them out while Jennie stayed behind to help her mother in the kitchen. "It's getting late, so I'm going to do my night routine and head to bed," Mrs Kim said sleepily. Jennie raised her eyebrow at her mother's odd behavior next, while Y/N stared in confusion.

Jennie looked at her mother with a quizzical expression on her face, noticing the smile that played on her lips. "What's so amusing?" she asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice. Mrs Kim chuckled before replying, "I was just thinking that I don't have to worry about the possibility of you getting pregnant when you two are alone in the bedroom." Jennie gasped audibly, her eyes widening in shock at the unexpected remark. She quickly called out her mother's name with a playful glare. The oldest woman smiled before bidding them goodnight and retreating to her room. Turning to the guest, she apologized profusely for the unintended offense. Y/N, however, was quick to shrug it off with a light chuckle, assuring Jennie that it was no big deal.

"Shall we get ready for bed now?" With a playful sparkle in her eyes, Y/N questioned.

After giving Y/N a nod, Jennie led the way to her bedroom while holding her hand. She turned off the lights, enveloping them in a peaceful darkness as they settled in for the night.

"I'm gonna shower now. Wait for me?" Y/N whispered. To change into, she had grabbed one of Jennie's shirts and one of her own trousers. "I am not going anywhere," Jennie promised. Y/N finished quickly and climbed into bed. "So, how have you been?" With her fingers stroking Jennie's bare stomach, Y/N questioned. Under the older's touch, the younger became at ease. "Miserable." Jennie moved in closer proximity to her partner. Y/N said, "I do not like the way your new manager talks to you," and she was aware that Jennie had similar feelings. "Well, you know me? I talk back like how I used to do to you when we first met." They laughed together as Jennie made jokes.

"Used to? You still do, princess." The younger girl pouted when Y/N reminded her. Jennie's favourite nickname from her favourite person brought a tiny smile to her lips. "I really miss you." Jennie became quiet. Y/N let Jennie climb up and rest her entire weight on her as she spread her arms wide. "I am so sorry." Y/N gave the younger a reassuring back rub with her hands as she shook her head. "You did nothing wrong." With a whisper, she spoke.

"The girls would have gotten into even more trouble if I had not deleted that post from my Instagram," Jennie remarked. "I know." Y/N guaranteed. Jennie lifted her head and looked up at Y/N. "Please do not abandon me." The older eyes became softer. "I will be here for as long as you need, princess," she said with a shake of her head. I promise not to abandon you once more. I do not mind if this is the only way we can spend time together." Y/N expressed all of that from the bottom of her heart. "You would do all of that?" Jennie enquired. Y/N nodded firmly.

A kiss.

Jennie mumbled, "Thank you," her lips still on Y/N's. "You're welcome." The older whispered. "Let us try to get some sleep, I have not had a good night's sleep in the last two days." Famous for her gummy smile, Jennie nodded.

The Morning After.

Jennie was asleep when Y/N woke up. Before leaving the bedroom, she gave her girlfriend a quick kiss on the top of her head. "And hello to you." Y/N greeted the canines. She discovered Mrs. Kim's note, which stated that she had left to meet up with her friends, when she went to the kitchen for a drink. Y/N jumped back into bed after she was finished. She checked her phone for any notifications. Her princess awoke moments later.

"Good morning," Y/N said softly as she brushed the younger woman's hair out of her stunning face. Y/N was still in bed with Jennie when she peered open and grinned. "What if I had dreamed last night that you were here?" Joking, Jennie said. It seems like a depressing dream. Y/N laughed too. She gestured to Jennie to lay on her by patting her stomach. She did so happily.

"What are you going to do today?" Y/N asked. "Are you mine to keep all day?" Jennie asked. "You do, indeed. To be with you, I took time off from work." Y/N confirmed. "We can't go out for a date unless we cover ourselves?" With excitement, the younger one suggested. "Yeah, no, I don't want to be like that with you." Y/N grinned. "Movie?" Jennie gave Y/N's suggestion a nod. "We are able to do so much more than just watch films." Jennie reddened at what was said. "First, shower. We start by brushing our teeth. After that, we can consider other ideas." The younger dismissed the impure thoughts of the elder.

Jennie took a shower first so she could make breakfast. Shortly after, Y/N joined. She planted a thank-you kiss on the younger's forehead and got right into it. "Oh my god," Jennie exclaimed. Y/N shot her a perplexed glance. Should I let the girls know? Y/N did not understand Jennie's question. "My group members? Do you think I should let them know that you are with me here? I feel like they deserved to know." She added on. Yes, of course. "I also miss them." Y/N gave a nod. Jennie reasoned that her members ought to have their phones if she had hers.

A Facetime call to the three of them and hoped that it was the three of them on the other line.

"Hello?" A voice said hello, and Y/N recognised the person.

"Jisoo eonnie!" Jennie cheered. "Where are the younger girls?"

The other two lines picked up and were visible to the other two members a few seconds later.

"What is the reason for your morning call?" Y/N grinned when she heard Lisa's worn-out words.

"It is nearly noon?" It was Rosé who spoke next.

"The morning has not yet ended." The youngest complained.

"I have someone with me here." Jennie interrupted the discussion.

"Kuma?" Jisoo posed the question, looking unimpressed. "What? A fresh cut?

"Your mother?" Lisa made a joke that made Y/N and everyone else laugh. Jennie, not having any of it, gave her a playful glare.

"My girlfriend is here with me. Do you not want to see her? Jennie said it.

Silence. Their faces were full of confusion.

"I swear you said you had your girlfriend with you, but I am just waking up." It was broken by Lisa."Please repeat that one more time."

After chuckling, Jennie gave her phone to Y/N, who gestured for it.

"Hey, ladies." Y/N greeted.

Happy screams erupted from all three of them. "Y/N! I miss you!" Jisoo exclaimed.

Y/N chuckled, saying, "I also miss you. I am missing every one of you.

Concerns surfaced regarding Y/N's presence alongside Jennie. She took the time to describe the actions taken by her and the other former managers. "So, you're saying that you had to hide under Jennie's eonnie dressing table, and for a few minutes, you were trapped between her legs?" Lisa confirmed. "Is that all you heard from the words that were said?" Jenni shook her head. "Yeah," Lisa replied without hesitation. "Have fun with her, Jennie eonnie." Cheeky thumbs up from Rosé. Before the call ended, Y/N gave one final wave. "You are unable to hold onto your phones anymore?" After tasting a bite of her sandwich, Y/N inquired. "Yeah. After completing the schedule and returning to the dorm, we were only given our phones back. "However," Jennie murmured, her gaze fixed on her meal. She is fiddling with the fork while holding it in her fingers. 

"Well, I was rude to all of them, so I was not allowed to have my phone as punishment." Y/N scowled. "That is so stupid. You are not a child. Who are they to do all of that?" Jennie gave a shrug. "I wanted to give you a call. They threatened to remove your number from both the girls' and my phones, so I was unable to text you." Then Y/N reminded Jennie that she had given her a call. It was lunchtime at the cafe, so I was unable to respond. If I had known, princess, I would have put everything on hold to take your call." When Jennie learned the truth, she felt relieved. "I thought you were not going to pick up because you were mad at me." Y/N smiled. She asked the younger why she would ever be angry with her, reaching for her hand.

"All right, let us finish our breakfast and dedicate the rest of the day to just talking to each other. A deal?" A pinky promise was given by Y/N to her. Accepting the pinky promise, Jennie nodded. Y/N cleared the kitchen after Jennie finished preparing breakfast. During this time, the younger girl played with her dogs. When Y/N had finished in the kitchen, she patted her lap. The elder one gladly took a seat and turned to watch what Jennie had chosen on TV.

"I understand what I said, but would you like to step outside? Babe, I need some fresh air." Gazing out the tinted living room windows, Jennie can not help but grumble. "We can take the dogs for walks." Y/N didn't decline. "Do you have any masks? Caps?" Jennie understood what her girlfriend was trying to say. They have to protect themselves. "It's okay." Y/N looked at her like she was crazy for not doing the thing that all celebrities do when they are out in public by themselves. "My mother lives here, and most people who live here know that I visit every few weeks," Jennie said. "So, should I hide?" Y/N questioned.

"If you want to, go ahead, but," With her hands gripping the elder woman's cheeks, Jennie took a seat again next to her girlfriend. "I don't want you to cover up." Y/N agreed despite being shy and biting her lower lip. "I won't cover up either." With a cheer, Jennie announced that they were going on a date. The girls changed from shorts to long trousers. They leave after gathering their belongings and the dogs' items. Y/N said, glancing at the pet stroller where Kuma and Kai were, "I thought we were walking the dogs." "We are," Jennie said, looking perplexed because she was not seeing what Y/N was.

"The dogs are not walking, princess." Y/N suppressed a chuckle.

"Just like us, they get to enjoy the breeze." Jennie gave two thumbs up. "Fair enough." Y/N gave up. Since most people were still at work or school, the residential area was empty. They paused to unwind on a bench. Kuma and Kai were free to run around when Jennie let them out. With her head resting on Y/N's shoulder, Jennie muttered, "I wish I could capture us right now and post it." Y/N stated, "I could do it." "Am I being followed by any new managers?" She enquired. Jennie said, "I have no idea." "What kind of post would you make? Since Kuma and Kai are obvious, you cannot post them." Jennie laughed. "I have this view to post." The older person brought up the view. "I could post our hands, maybe?" Oddly, Y/N was suggested. "It should not surprise you if someone recognises my hand." The younger one reminded.

"If they managed to figure it out, let it be. They can't prove it. It is only hands. Y/N laughed, attempting to determine the optimal position for their clasped hands. Jennie said, "You are lucky; I think you are adorable." Following their amusing but unplanned date, they returned. In order to kill time, the girls decided to nap. When Mrs. Kim returned, it was almost time for dinner. Knowing that the oldest woman had returned later on purpose to give Jennie more time to spend alone with her girlfriend, Jennie thanked her mother in silence. "I talked to my mum, and she said she would only agree if you did too," Jennie said after they were by themselves in the kitchen. Y/N was curious as to her meaning.

"Is it okay if I stay at your place tonight?"

"What?!" How are we going to do that? You need to be picked up tomorrow night, right? The idol was reminded by Y/N. "I understand, but," Jennie moved in closer, snaking her arm around the elder. "I would like some alone time with you. Not how you were envisioning it, but nonetheless," Jennie saw Y/N's cunning smile and burst out laughing. "All I want is to be with you." Only the two of us. Please? Jennie pleaded softly. "I will return here in the afternoon tomorrow. I swear." The younger one was in desperation.

At last, Y/N concurred.

While Jennie only packed what she needed, Y/N packed up her belongings. "Kwangjoo oppa is downstairs." Jennie announced. The girls went downstairs after saying their goodbyes to Mrs. Kim and the dogs. Everything worked out perfectly. The girls got into the bed after putting on their pyjamas. "I miss being here." With her face buried in one of the pillows, Jennie muttered. "I miss it here. I miss the owner but now, I have them both." Jennie flirted with Y/N who cringed at the line. "Too much?" Jennie put her hands on her hips and arched an eyebrow. Y/N threw the imaginary key while pretending to zip her lips. "That was adorable." The older spoke. When Jennie started to approach her slowly, she retreated onto her dressing table.

"Only adorable?"

Jennie arrived right in front of Y/N. "How about if I do this?" Jennie lowered her voice. She carried the older to the bed, her hands sliding under her thighs. After being dropped, Y/N made a particular sound. "You see now. If we were not alone right now, I would not be able to do that." As Jennie crawled on top of her shocked girlfriend, she made a comment. "Well, I am very happy that you have chosen to spend the night here." The older one gave her a cheeky smile after biting her lower lip. "Are we sleeping?" Jennie asked, reaching under Y/N's shirt to feel her warm skin. Feeling the younger's fingernails dig into her skin, the older threw back her head and closed her eyes.

"Wh-what?" After losing contact with her girlfriend, Y/N muttered.

"You are correct. I think we are sleeping." Unable to contain her laughter, Jennie wrapped the blanket around herself to keep Y/N from seeing her. "You really are a tease." Y/N complained. "You are lucky that I am not kicking you off my bed just yet." Y/N waited for Jennie to reveal herself before giving her the middle finger which made Jennie laugh out loud. "I'm sorry." Even after Jennie apologised, the older girl was unsatisfied. "Maybe I will forgive you if you give me one kiss." Y/N assumed the position of being on top of Jennie and whispered.

Jennie did what Y/N wanted.

"You're forgiven." The elder spoke exactly as she had stated. She took a position on the side, sliding off the younger. Jennie moved closer to her partner. Her eyes darted all over her face as her fingers traced over it. Although Y/N's eyes were closed, she was at ease. She was giving Jennie the freedom to do as she pleased. "What's wrong, princess? Does my face have something on it?" Softly, Y/N asked.

"Tonight is our last night together. When do I see you again?" It was no surprise that such a question would come from Jennie. "Let's think about that on other days. Let's rest now." Y/N ensured before pulling Jennie as closee as she could get.

The Next Day.

Spending time with someone you love makes time fly by. "How is she here already?" As soon as Jennie heard the doorbell ring, she complained. "She told us she was on the way here." Y/N brought it to her attention. The owner went to the front door to greet her cousin, who was grinning because she knew Jennie was not pleased to see her. "Can't you purposely get here slower?" Jennie made another complaint. "I miss you, too, Jen." Nayeon blew a flying kiss. 

Jennie suppressed a smile because everyone knew she missed her as well. Y/N poured a drink for Nayeon before taking her seat next to her girlfriend. "What is the problem?" Jennie asked. When Y/N saw that the question was addressed to Nayeon, she became intrigued as well. "What are you talking about?" Nayeon inquired in an uncomfortable tone. "I have some news about some people that I know you do not want to remember." She forced it out.

"Who?" Y/N question, but Jennie already knew. 

When Nayeon met Jennie's gaze, she gave a confirmatory nod. "Oh," Y/N knew as well. "Kwangjoo oppa and the detective working on your case remained in touch. "Let us just say you do not need to go through a trial or anything because," Nayeon paused. "Sana admitted to all of it." She disclosed.

Jennie turned to face her girlfriend, but her expression eluded her. How about Doyun, then? Saying her half-brother's name made Y/N instantly cringe in her mind. Nayeon averted her gaze from the pair. "Answer her." Jennie made a slight push. "Did he also confess? I do not want Y/N eonnie to relieve what has happened."

"Girls, he is dead."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.6K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
98.6K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
173K 4.3K 30
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN Y/N'S FAMILY WILL ABONDAN HER JUST BECAUSE OF A MISUNDERSTANDING ? WILL SHE FORGIVE THEM ? WILL THEY ABLE TO BE A HAPPY FAMILY...
90.7K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]📖 N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...