The Lion and Fox of the Multi...

بواسطة Blackfoxdaone

This a book on my oc and Flamebaron20's oc in multiple universes. المزيد

Universe 1: Into the Light Again
Universe 2: Tekken 8
Universe 4: Nier Autamita
Universe 5: Pokemon
Universe 6: Halo
Universe 7: Sonic
Universe 8: Genshin Impact
Universe 9: Invincible
Universe 10:Star Wars: Clone Wars (Augmented Clones AU)
Universe 11: Proud Family: Louder and Prouder
Universe 12: KND
Universe 13: Dance Central
Universe 14: One Piece
Universe 15: Star Wars: Jedi & Arc Trooper
Universe 16: X-Men
Universe 17: Star Wars: Clone Wars (Enlisties Arc Troopers AU)
Universe 18: Bluey
Universe 19: Valorant
Universe 20: Destiny
Universe 21: Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
Universe 22: Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous (Hybrid shifters)

Universe 3: Star Wars: Clone Wars (Enlisties AU)

11 2 1
بواسطة Blackfoxdaone

Home world: Remnant

Race: Human

Name: Elijah MacMar

Age at the start of the war: 18

Age it the end of the war: 20

Hair Color: Vanta Black

Thick & Natural hair style:
Front and side parts looks like and is inspired by Senko-san's hair, while the back is done in a half man bun fashion with it reaching his upper back, with silver and black viking-like Chinese and Scottish hair beads. That make his hair look like loose and flowing dreadlocks.

Skin-Tone: coco brown

Eyes: Russet Brown

Face type: an oval shaped face that sports a straight forehead, sharp angled eyebrows, a button nose, natural lips, and square chin.

Facial hair Style:

Teeth: straight & white

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: Scottish-like

Body type: well toned and fit with a hairy chest, and abs along with other muscles. (like the fit American Actor: Jonathan Majors's fit body)

Height: 6'0

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Hyper intelligent, independent, cunning, loyal, tough, brave, quick thinking, honorable, tactical, very humble, humorous, observant, laid-back, carefree, down-to-earth or, responsible, adventurous, caring, calm and cool understand pressure, lovely to be around, patient, quiet (mostly), fun.

Likes:
his family & friends, his career, the clones, traveling and seeing other planets. Brandy, sparing, helping out others, kids (he's good with them and is a big softy), and having fun.

Dislikes:
The Separatists, his home, cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people are in danger, men dying needlessly in battle, and being stuck at bases.

Rank: Lieutenant

Class: Clone Commando

Combat Skills: Hyper Leather

Martial Arts: Teriskasi

Powers: none but his a connection with foxes and the darkness

Love Interest: Perfuma, Shaak-Ti, Luminara Unduli, Tali'Zorah, Harriet Bree, Winter Schnee.

File: as a Commando, Elijah is sent on suicidal lone wolf missions deep behind enemy lines to assistant, sabotage, and out right steal info from the Separatists. Before joining William and his Company.
----------------------------------
(Armor: Always keeps his helmet on)

(Weapons)
DC-17M Blaster Rifle

Sniper Mode

DC-15S Blaster Side Arm.

&

Twin Kukri Knives: Made out of Beskar

&

-----------------------------------------
(This character belongs to flamebaron20)

Home World: Remanent

Race: Human

Name: William Danvers

Age at the start of the war: 18

Age it the end of the war: 20

Looks:

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: western-like

Body type: well toned and fit (like the fit Jack Reacher from the show: Reacher)

Height: 6'2"

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Very Smart, honorable, truthful, optimistic, understanding, courageous, tough, brave, tactical, focused, observant, loyal, humorous, fun, caring, understanding, and protective (in a good way).

Likes:
his family & friends, the clones, his career, sparing, having fun, helping others, being in the Grand Army of the Republic.

Dislikes:
The Separatists, cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people or his loved ones are in danger, rainy days.

Rank: Captain

Class: ARC Trooper

Combat Skills: Hyper Leathel

Martial Arts: Teriskasi

Powers: none but has a connection to his spartan heritage

Love Interests: Aayla Secura, Mermista, Liara T'Soni, Tifa Lockhart, Elm Ederne.

File: As an ARC Trooper, William had shown outstanding skills, courage, deadly ferocity, and unique way of battle tactics in combat.
------------------------------
(Armor: but gold and white)

(Weapons)
Twin DC-17 Blasters

&

DC-15S Blaster Carbine.

Hammer.

&

-------------------------
Backstory:
Elijah MacMar and William Danvers, best and loyal friends since they were kids in Remnant. Due to them not having Semblances like everyone else. Most thought of them as weak and some tried to bully them. But they would always get up and fight back. And due to them wanting to prove everyone wrong as well as stop the separatists. The boys enlisted into the clone army, with William doing so before Elijah. As they were trained and got to fight along side the clones as an Arc Trooper and a Commando. While seeing them as family while they did so in return.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.3K 122 18
I am writing this book because there aren't very many of these out there. I only own the oc and parts of the plot, all other credits go to Shannon Me...
167 5 8
So I made a book showing the oc's from different fandom's I'm in
7K 113 18
Just a bunch of Wandanat one shots -- I don't own any of the Marvel characters!
72 7 7
This story has no connection to my main universe.