Universe 2: Tekken 8

Race: Human

Nationality: Half-Ethiopian & Scottish (from his Father), and Half-Chinese (from his mother)

Name: Elijah MacMar

Age: 18

Birth Place: Scotland

Hair Color: Vanta Black

Thick & Natural hair style:
Front and side parts looks like and is inspired by Senko-san's hair, while the back is done in a half man bun fashion with it reaching his upper back, with silver and black viking-like Chinese and Scottish hair beads. That make his hair look like loose and flowing dreadlocks.

Skin-Tone: coco brown

Eyes: Russet Brown

Face type: an oval shaped face that sports a straight forehead, sharp angled eyebrows, a button nose, natural lips, and square chin.

Facial hair Style:

Teeth: straight & white

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: Scottish (from living in Scotland for 11 years with his family do to his parents jobs. before moving back to America with everyone)

Body type: well toned and fit with a hairy chest, and abs along with other muscles. (like the fit American Actor: Jonathan Majors's fit body)

Height: 5'6 (he's a runt)

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Hyper intelligent, independent, cunning, loyal, tough, fearless, quick thinking, honorable, very humble, humorous, observant, laid-back, carefree, down-to-earth, responsible, adventurous, caring, loving, calm and cool understand pressure, lovely to be around, patient, introverted yet fun.

Likes:
his family & friends, his career, cute things and creatures, downloading music from records to cassette taps, his cars, classic cars, whiskey, spicy noodles, cooking, reading, his revolvers, kukri knife, weapons (and making them), sparing, helping out others, kids (he's good with them and is a big softy), and having fun.

Dislikes:
G Corporation and Mishima Zaibatsu, cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people or his family are in danger, tofu, and being stuck at home.

Language: Scots Gaelic

Martial Arts: Fox Style Wing Chun mixed with Krav Mega

Powers: