Universe 12: KND

Race: Human

Nationality: Half-Ethiopian & Scottish (from his Father), and Half-Chinese (from his mother)

Role: Weapons and Technology Expert

Number: 2247

Name: Elijah MacMar

Age: 11

Birth Place: Ventura, California

Hair Color: Vanta Black

Thick & Natural hair style:
Front and side parts looks like and is inspired by Senko-san's hair, while the back is done in a half man bun fashion with it reaching his upper back, with silver and black viking-like Chinese and Scottish hair beads. That make his hair look like loose and flowing dreadlocks.

Skin-Tone: coco brown

Eyes: Russet Brown

Face type: an oval shaped face that sports a straight forehead, sharp angled eyebrows, a button nose, natural lips, and square chin.

Teeth: straight & white

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: Scottish (from living in Scotland for 9 years with his family do to his parents jobs. before moving back to America with everyone)

Body type: well toned and fit with a hairy chest, and abs along with other muscles. (like the fit American Actor: Jonathan Majors's fit body)

Height: 4'9" (he's a runt)

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Hyper intelligent, independent, cunning, loyal, tough, fearless, quick thinking, honorable, very humble, humorous, observant, laid-back, carefree, down-to-earth, responsible, adventurous, caring, loving, calm and cool understand pressure, lovely to be around, patient, introverted yet fun.

Likes:
his family & friends, his career, cute things and creatures, downloading music from records to cassette taps, his cars, classic cars, spicy noodles, cooking, reading,tech & weapons (and making them), sparing, helping out his family and others, and having fun.

Dislikes:
Cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people or his family are in danger, tofu, and being stuck at home.

Language:

1. Scots Gaelic

2. Chinese

3. Ethiopian Arimaic

4. English

Martial Arts: Fox Style Wing Chun mixed with Krav Mega

Love Interest:

Kuki Sanban Number 3

Clothes: All black greaser style

-----------------------------------------
(This character belongs to flamebaron20)

Race: Human

Nationality: Half American (from his father), and Half Greek (from his mother)

Place of Birth: Texas

Role: Leader

Number: 8994

Name: William Danvers

Age: 11

Birth Place: Texas, U.S.A

Looks: but without the awesome beard

Voice: soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: western

Body type: well toned and fit (like the fit Jack Reacher from the show: Reacher)

Height: 5'2"

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Very Smart, honorable, truthful, courageous, tough, fearless, extroverted, adventurous, observant, loyal, humorous, fun, caring, understanding, and protective (in a good way).

Likes:
his family & friends, girlfriend, his career, sparing, having fun, helping others, Broncos, playing sports.

Dislikes:
Cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people or his loved ones are in danger, rainy days, and being stuck at home.

Language:

1. Greek

&

2. English

Martial Arts: MMA mixed with Boxing

Love Interest:
Abilgal Lincoln Number 5

Clothes: Western Cowboy style

-------------------------
Backstory:
Elijah MacMar and William Danvers, best friends since kindergarten, and brothers in arms. As they are valued and skilled members of the Kids Next Door. As well as boyfriends to number 3 and 5, who they later married when they grew up as successful adults.