Hummingbird | Peter Parker

Von MK31307

Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kid... Mehr

Radha Irani Stark Rogers AKA Hummingbird
Mood Boards I
Mood Boards II
Prologue
Act I | Raised in Shadows
Act I Cast
Chapter 1 | The First Christmas
Chapter 2 | Forest of Childhood
Chapter 3 | Hijacked by Hydra
Chapter 4 | 2012?
Act II | The Rise of Humminbird and Sparrow
Act II Cast
Chapter 1 | When I became we
Chapter 2 | The Final Goodbye
Chapter 3 | No Retreat, No Surrender!
Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s
Act III | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Act III Cast
Chapter 1 | Mace Windu
Chapter 2 | Mission 'Keep an eye on Daddy dearest'
Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out
Chapter 4 | MacBook store
Chapter 5 | HYDRA's base
Chapter 6 | The Flacon
Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8 | Fury and Memory Wiping
Chapter 9 | Confessions
Chapter 10 | Project Insight
Chapter 11 | Secrets Have Secrets
Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird
Act IV Cast
Chapter 1 | Dropping the bomb
Chapter 2 | Haunting past
A.D.O.R.B.s level
Chapter 3 | Therapy
Chapter 4 | Harry Osborn
Chapter 5 | A little chat over boba
Act V | Avengers: Age of Ultron
Act V Cast
Chapter 1 | Rescue
Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS
Chapter 3 | Party
Chapter 4 | Ultron
Chapter 5 | The strongest metal on earth
Chapter 6 | Florida Mission 05
Chapter 8 | The Tractor No One Can Fix
Chapter 9 | Evolve
Chapter 10 | The Cradle Chase
Chapter 11 | Vision
Chapter 12 | What's Laputa doing here?

Chapter 7 | The Barton family?

11 0 0
Von MK31307

◈◉◈

Rey:

Wanda had taken a hit on everyone but none of them were in the condition Rey was in. Wanda's control over their minds faded away from everyone except Rey. She wanted Tony to watch his child suffer just as she and her brother did after their parents died. Wanda knew that she would feel the guilt for it later but she did not currently.

Jay knew exactly what Wanda was making Rey see. Rey was reliving that event of her life that still scared the hell out of her. The event that gave her PTSD. Jay was told to stay and then get but hearing his sister screaming he took his flight suit and took off ignoring Bruce's protest. 

As soon as Jay left Wanda targeted Bruce letting out the Angry Shrek as Rey called him. Tony had gone to get the Hulk under control before he could tear apart the city. "Rey, I could really use a lullaby." Tony said.

"Well, that's not gonna happen. Not for a while. The whole team is down. The witch messed with everyone's heads. Rey's taking it hard, you got no backup here." Jay said as she kneeled next to a squirming Rey.

"Is she okay?" Tony and Steve asked at the same time. Jay did not have to reply Rey's screams filled everyone's ears through the comms.

"Stop! Please.... I'll do it right next time! Stop! Please!" she screamed.

"I need help." Jay said through the comms. Soon Steve and Thor ignoring the visions they were having rushed to help Rey. Clint brought Natasha over to Rey.

"What's happening to her?" Thor asked.

"The witch's making her re-live the event she has PTSD from." Jay said stroking Rey's hair trying to calm her. They all turned to Jay in shock. "We can only stop it by knocking her out." Jay said. "Thor, you've got to knock her out."

"But that could hurt her-"

"NOTHING'S GONNA HURT HER MORE THAN WHAT SHE'S GOING THROUGH!" Jay shouted in anger unable to see his sister in such a condition. "JUST DO IT, GOD DAMN IT!" Thor hesitantly gave Rey a mild zap knocking her out. Jay pulled Rey closer to him and her cradle carrying her back to the jet. He landed down and lay Rey on the floor holding her close. "Rey... oh Rey..." Jay cried hugging the knocked-out girl close to his chest.

The Avengers entered the jet and Tony and Bruce were with them. Clint went to the cockpit and took the off. Rey kneeled in front of his daughter looking at her closely. Her suit had retracted back to the wristband, Tony saw her clothes were all sweaty and dry tears stained her face.

Tony cupped his daughter's cheeks looking at Jay who too was looking at Rey. "What did she see?" he demanded in a deadly silent voice.

"I- I can't tell you. 'Cause I don't know. She's only told me she's got PTSD from it... she didn't tell me what it was..." Jay cried before breaking into sobs. Though they did not let it show on their faces everyone was shocked seeing Jay so vulnerable. He always put on himself as a strong person who was there for the ones he loved but once in a while he too wanted someone to be there for him. "I'm sorry, pop." He choked out through his sobs. Tony placed his hand on the young boy's shoulder and shook him assuringly.

They were flying over the Atlantic Ocean, all of them in their own corners processing what they saw. Tony had connected Hill over the comms. "The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air." she said.

"Stark Relief Foundation?" Tony asked.

"Already on the scene. How's the team? Sky saw the news, she was asking for Rey." Hill said.

"Everyone's-" Tony stopped mid sentance he wanted to tell her that everyone was fine but could not, seeing everyone's condition "-we took a hit, especially Rey. We'll shake it off." Tony said looking around at the team.

"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here." Hill said.

"So, run and hide?" Tony asked looking at the small screen. Rey felt her eyes heavy and her head aching as she groaned sitting up. Steve and Jay looked over at her. Jay immediately helped her sit up she sat on the floor and leaned back on the wall.

"Dang, that witch's got a mean punch." Rey said with a smile smile. Jay let out a small chuckle even after reliving the most traumatic event in her life Rey still had a smile on her face.

"Until we can find Ultron I... don't have a lot else to offer." Hill said.

Tony let out a sigh through his nose looking back at his daughter "Neither do we." he said and ended the call. He walked over to the cockpit. "Hey, you wanna switch out?" he asked Clint.

"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out." Clint said.

"A few hours from... where?" Tony asked.

"A safe house." Rey said knowing exactly where Clint was going to take them. "Hey, I promised her I'd bring her a Lego Friends set the next time I visit." Rey said. "It's gonna break her heart." Rey said dramatically causing a small and soft smile to appear on everyone's lips.

Rey looked around and saw all of them with small smiles on their faces looking at her the only one who was not was the genius scientist. He was leaning at the center of the jet hugging himself in a shawl. Rey slowly got up and walked to the locker and took out one of his shirts. She walked over to and sat don next to him before holding out his shirt.

"Thanks, kid." Bruce said with a small smile. He took the shirt and put it on. Rey looked at him intently as if waiting for him to speak. Bruce looked at the girl and sighed through his nose looking away and opened his mouth to speak. "The world just saw the Hulk. The real Hulk, for the first time."

"The world only sees what they're told to see. The governments hate us, they'll never see us as heroes." Rey said before shaking her head "They want us to do their bidding. And only manipulate the world like puppets."

"That's just stup-"

"It's not stupid! It's the truth." Rey said. "They don't see us as people who protect the world. They see us as people who destroy it. Not just you, all of us."

Bruce looked away shaking his head "The world's never gonna see me as you do, kid." Rey looked down knowing he was telling the truth "And..." Rey looked back at him as he gave her a warm smile "I think I'm okay with that as long as I don't fall in your eyes."

Rey smiled back at him and shook her head. "Never."

◈◉◈

Clint reached the farm and landed the jet in the forest. He supported Natasha in walking to the house while Jay did the same for Rey. The three of them knew exactly where they were going while the rest of the four were clueless but followed anyway. "What is this place?" Thor asked as they walked up the porch.

"Safe house." Tony said with a shurg but not really sounding so sure himself.

"Let's hope." Clint said as he opened the door and walked into the right side. "Honey? I'm home!" Clint called while Rey did the same but not to Laura.

"Li-Li! Coop! Minions, assemble!" Rey called before running over to the couch and collapsing with a heavy sigh. Steve frowned, not too happy with his daughter's behaviour but he did not know that this farmhouse was a second home to Rey.

A woman walked out of the kitchen holding crafting items. She appeared to be pregnant "Hi." Clint greeted with a smile "Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." he said

"Hey." Laura smiled giving her husband a small kiss before hugging him.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony reasoned Thor looked at him. Even to the Norse god it was obvious that the woman was Clint's wife.

"Gentleman, this is Laura." Clint introduced her with a proud smirk wrapping his arm around his wife.

"I... know all your names." Laura said rather awkwardly and received the same awkward treatment in response. Tony gave her a small wave with and awkward forced smile. There was a moment of silence before thundering footsteps ran down the stairs.

"Ooh, incoming." Clint said before his children Lila and Copper ran in. 

"Daddy!" Lila exclaimed.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Clint greeted them with a big smile as he picked up Lila "Hey, buddy! How you guys doing? Ooh..." he kissed Cooper's head. All the other men looked at them in confusion.

"These are... smaller agents." Tony said confused not really confident with his statement himself.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" Lila asked.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Natasha said as Lila ran over to her to be picked up.

"Dad, where's Ra-Ra?" Cooper asked. Lila nodded in agreement.

"Well, Ms. Gru can't stay away from her Minions for long can she?" Rey asked getting off the couch and taking Lila from Natasha as the two kids hugged her.

"Did you bring me the Lego Friends set?" Lila asked. Rey's smile dropped.

"Oh... Li-Li I couldn't..." Rey said in disappointment. "I was hooked up in something. But next time I promise I'll get you a big one, of your choice, 'kay?" Lila smiled and nodded.

"Hey, champ." Rey called Cooper looking down at him. "I think you and Jay owe and me a legendary lightsaber duel."

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve stated being the gentleman he is.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony sassed glaring at Rey for not telling him and in return she stuck out her tongue making a mocking sound.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint said.

"And Rey?" Tony asked glaring at his daughter accusingly.

"Uh... I'm gonna take my Minions and go." Rey said nervously grabbing the two kid's hands and running out and up the stairs with them. Thor turned away and realised he stepped on something. He looked down and saw Lila's Lego house smashed under his foot.

"Honey." Laura sighed looking at Natasha "Ah, I missed you." she said giving her a hug.

"How's little Natasha, huh?" she asked touching Laura's stomach. Steve heard the sound of something breaking and looked down at the broken house before giving Thor a look.

"She's..." Laura trailed off looking at Natasha nervously. Thor used his legs to push Lila's lego under the coffee table before looking up at Steve meeting his glare for not watching where he stepped "Nathaniel." Laura said nervously. Natasha playfully frowned and bent down to Laura's stomach

"Traitor." she stated playfully. Steve smiled at the sight daring to imagine that he and Natasha could have this someday. A house. A family. He looked down at his knee pocket where there was a small velvet box and everyone knows what you find in a small velvet box. A Ring. It was a ring that Steve had seen Natasha look at through the shop window with a big grin but it had soon disappeared when she saw the price tag hanging from it.

Steve was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a shift beside him. Thor was walking out and Steve chased after him being the leader he had to make sure his team were alright. "Thor." he called.

"I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them here." Thor said. "Take care of Rey. She holds power she knows not." with that he spun his hammer and took off.

A sigh emitted from Steve's nose as he turned back to go in. He saw Natasha looking at him with a concerned look. He gave his girlfriend a warm smile to assure her that he was all right. Nat returned it with a small nod.

"LAURA!" Rey called from upstairs "WHERE IS MY DUFFLE! I WANNA TAKE A SHOWER AND CHANGE! I CAN'T LOOK HOT IN STINKY SWEATY CLOTHES!" Rey screamed. Laura chuckled shaking her head.

"It's in Lila's closet, Colibrí!" Laura yelled a little nervously.

"LILA!" Rey yelled. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BAG? WHY WOULD YOU DRAW UNICORNS ON A STAR WARS DUFFLE!" Rey yelled angrily.

"I DIDN'T IT WAS COOPER!" Lila yelled back.

"LIAR! RA-RA SHE's LIEING!" Copped yelled. The Avengers turned to Clint and Laura a little shocked that they were behaving so causally.

"It's a normal thing with them." Laura assured them before they heard something crash upstairs and they heard Lila's laughter. It was obvious that Rey was tickling her.

"How did she find out?" Bruce asked.

"She- uhh..." Clint trailed off nervously as he scratched the back of his neck "Hacked my phone..." he said sheepishly as he looked down trying to hide the embarrassment on his face.

༻༺ ✬ ༻༺

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62 2 12
Life as an Avenger can be difficult enough, but being the daughter of Captain America Is even tougher. Sarah Rogers has been through so much since s...
87.2K 1.3K 15
Subject E305 is not a normal girl. At the age of two her mother left her on the streets of New York City with nothing but a box. She waited for her m...
2K 63 8
I don't own MARVEL, all rights belong to DIsney and Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, and Jack Kirby. I only own the OC. Alex James Barnes-Romanoff is the son o...
12.4K 557 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...