MOHABBAT-E-DIWAANGI

By MMiniie

Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, ign... More

Description
Aesthetic's 🌸
For my small family
1.Angel ✨
character's ✨
2. Mr.cute✨
4.My vani ✨
5.Lucifer✨
6. Lost something precious ✨
7.without you✨
8.He is dead???✨
9.Protective brother's...✨
10 .Kashi / nokjhok
11. Bahu / daughter in law ✨
12.DIWAANGI ✨
character sketch ✨
13.Mr.Rajawat✨
14. Congrats Baby ✨
15. Aadish smile ✨
16. Thakur's arrival ✨
17. gunshot ✨

3.Blast ✨

13.5K 926 103
By MMiniie

Still unedited .

Hello my yrra's as you all know it's my first time writing a book and you guys really support me and some of you even give me some suggestions and told me my mistake. I tried my best to improve please tell me if you guys like it .💗

______________________________________

Aaadi pov

"Angel, I'm sorry. It's not safe for you... but one day."

"I gradually released my hold on her fingers, savoring the connection. Her petite fingers intertwined seamlessly with mine, forming a harmonious union". Sporting a confident smirk, I remarked, "She embodies the beauty that complements the inner beast within me, precisely what I crave."

"Recognizing the impossibility of leaving her in such circumstances, I find myself in a predicament where taking her with me is equally unfeasible due to safety concerns on her behalf."

"She brings sukoon( peace) to my life, even though I know I'm not good enough for her. She's like a goddess, way beyond what I feel I deserve. Still, I crave her, I depend on her; just a few minutes with her and everything feels different. She's truly special."

I find myself inadequate for her. She possesses a purity that seems out of place in this challenging world. I sincerely wish for her ongoing safety, hoping that her innocence remains untouched. The thought of anything unfortunate befalling her is something I cannot fathom, and it deeply concerns me.

Stepping away from her, I moved with deliberate slowness. Exiting my suit, I carried a collection of significant items, yet my eyes remained fixated on her. "Vah sachme ek pari hai , meri hai "( she is a real angel , my angel ) I proceeded with a gradual pace towards the outdoors where Arman patiently awaited my arrival, conscientiously securing the room's door as I departed.

I assure you, my dearest angel, that my return to you is imminent. Despite my self-perceived unworthiness, the idea of letting you navigate the often challenging reality of this world without my presence is unbearable. Therefore, I am committed to staying by your side, offering support and companionship.

Today, I cannot bring you along because the world will become aware of you, and I prefer to keep my hidden world unaware of someone as delicate as you as a rose petal.

Now here is my full team available.
All best and trusted mafia members from my kingdom.

Arman ....the difficulty I face in discussing her, an unidentifiable obstacle looms. The apprehension of potential harm to her holds me back, and I'm not emotionally prepared for another loss at this moment. Despite the world branding me as dangerous, it's known to only a few that beneath that exterior lies a profound sensitivity toward someone I truly lo....yes, I deeply love her.

Arman, Ang... I need you to guarantee the safety of the girl currently in my room. Keep a vigilant eye on her until I issue my next set of instructions. Any deviation from this directive will lead to repercussions that extend beyond your control. My delivery was laced with a dangerous tone, my facial expression betraying no emotion, as is my usual demeanor. Yet, the disconcerting vibes persist in this place; even leaving her alone adds to the unease that permeates the surroundings.

"We're heading to India, but... in separate cars and a private jet. Organize everything according to my instructions; I'll arrive in five minutes."

Intrigued by the ongoing construction in a vacant space, I strolled closer and, recognizing the significance of the moment, I dialed Ritvik - an valuable figure in my trusted circle within the complex world of the mafia.

I engaged in a conversation with him for more than a few minutes and promptly headed straight to the parking area.

If I had gone to meet Angel for the last time, maybe I wouldn't have been able to let her go, so I headed straight to the parking lot.

All preparations were in place, and everyone was eagerly awaiting my arrival. A guard opened the door for me, and I took my place in a car as the journey to the airport commenced.

Author pov

In the vibrant atmosphere of the club, a girl and a boy engaged in a hushed conversation in a secluded corner.

"I explicitly told you to follow her and deliver it to them. You can't even manage that, you incompetent," the girl uttered with frustration.

"For the tenth time, Mehek, I trailed her, but she vanished suddenly. I lost her, and she could be anywhere in the club. Those drugs would keep her immobile for at least five hours. Relax, we can locate her," the boy reassured, his tone pleading.

"Relax? Seriously? What if someone discovers what we've done to her? Her cousin brothers may not be close, but they are fiercely protective of their sisters. We could end up in jail. Can't you grasp that?" the girl retorted, her tone a mix of seriousness and nervousness.

"Nothing will go wrong. Just search for her with me, alright? Explore every room, especially the ladies' washroom. If you find her, message me, and I'll be there. I'll do the same if I locate her. Now, let's not waste any more time; go in different directions and find her." They both hurried off in separate directions, determined to locate the missing girl.

Upon his departure, Aadi meticulously designated his associates to various positions within the club, significantly augmenting the surveillance and supervision of patrons. This strategic move resulted in a notable increase in the number of individuals closely monitoring everyone present in the establishment.

Riya is in a club, questioning everyone about someone. In the process, she accidentally collides with a man dressed in black and queries him about her younger sister, Avantika. Fortunately, he turns out to be a guard appointed by Mr. Rajawat. The details Riya provides about her sister are sufficient for him to realize that she is inquiring about the same girl their boss assigned them to protect, leading him to assist in reuniting her with her family.

The courteous guard calmly informed, "Ma'am, I'm aware of her location. Please accompany me." Subsequently, he guided Riya to Aadish's room, where our lovely angel peacefully slumbers, free from any anxieties or concerns. ("Ha bhai, ha, inke paas to hai na, vo inko sambhalne ke liye.")
( Yes brother, yes she has the one who can protect her )

With worry in her voice, Riya asked, "What happened to Avantika? Why is she here? Hey, wake up, Avantika, wake up... Can you please tell me, sir, what happened to my sister?"

The guard clarified, "It was actually done intentionally; someone deliberately mixed something in her drink , causing her to lose her way and end up in this room. Since this is a private space, we made the decision to let her rest here."

Someone mixed something in her drink, but why .... Said Riya , after taking a pause she said . Can you assist in taking her to the parking area? With some other routes .

Guard replied, I'll guide you through a private route to the parking lot. Come with me.

Riya carefully assisted Avni in standing, providing support by holding onto one of her shoulders. Avni, being avni , remained soundly asleep in her intoxicated state, completely immersed in a serene slumber.

The vigilant guard ensured a safe journey for them as he guided them to the parking lot. Subsequently, they made their way home, unaware that four individuals, affiliated of Aadish Rajawat, discreetly trailed behind, committed to ensuring their safety throughout the journey.

You are cute Mr. .......avani uth ja yrr kisse baat krri hai , 100 baar ek hi chij repeat kiye ja Rahi hai kuchh to bta kya hua , kon tha .( Wake up Avani, who are you talking to? The same thing is being repeated a hundred times. Tell me what's going on, who was it?) Riya said, attempting to rouse Avni from her dreamland. However, Avni remained unresponsive and drifted back to sleep in her room.

After sometime Riya too left for her room to take sleep.

On the other side,In the stillness of the Canadian night, Rajawat's convoy raced towards its destination, the engines humming in the darkness. As they traversed a desolate forest area, a sudden explosion shattered the silence, triggering a chain reaction that consumed over 10 cars. Now, all that lingers is a haunting scene of smoke and dust, where once a convoy roared with life.

Next day in the afternoon at 2 pm .( it's morning for my baby 😁)

Avni pov .

I opened my eyes as the warm sun rays gently caressed my face, experiencing a sense of torment when I lacked the inclination to rise.
Heyy Suraj Prabhu ji aap humko sone hi nhi dete sidhe sar par swar ho jate hai na jane kya dushmani hai aap ki humse . Hey bhole bachao Hume inse....chlo bhyi maaf Kari hum hi late uthe hai lgta aaj . ( Hey lord sun  ji, you don't let me sleep; you always come straight to my face. I don't know what enmity you have with me. Oh lord Shiva , please save me from them. Okay, forgive you ; I woke up late today, it seems.)

I gradually woke up, rubbing my eyes, and exclaimed, "Bhole... this headache, ouch Inna kis Kushi meh dard hora bhyi tu aaj ?"( Oh dear... this headache, ouch. Why am I having so much pain today?) I almost shouted.

Seated on my bed, I begin to rub my head slowly, and in that moment, flashbacks from last night unfold before my eyes. After that drink, everything became blurry, yet the vivid images lingered-those piercing blue eyes and the whispered words, "Angel."

"Angel, I'm sorry. It's not safe for you... but one day."

I find myself pondering over the identity of this person and questioning why he is addressing me with such familiarity, as if we share a close connection.

"good-looking ho , handsome ho , hot bhi ho , acche muscles bhi hai to......""
Shittttt, I can't believe I said these things to a guy. Hey Ram, what must he be thinking about me? Bappa ke pappa,( lord Ganesha's father )please preserve my dignity somewhere... I must have crossed all levels of embarrassment last night. Avantika... I shouted at myself in frustration.
Summoning all my strength, I composed myself, attempting to regain control over the overwhelming urge to cry induced by this mortifying situation.

Koi na avni teri koi galti na hai ye saari galti fiction man ki hai ha sachme ye saari galti unki hi hai ....saari expectation high kar rakhi unhi ki galti ... So done meri koi galti nayi hai isme .. I am good girl na😁, .
( It's okay, Avni. It's not your fault at all. All this fault is in the fiction mind. Yes, really, all this fault is theirs. They've raised all the expectations. So done, it's not my fault in this ... I am a good girl, right? 😁)

But... His mesmerizing blue eyes are truly amazing, yrrrr. His facial features, awww, he is so cute, almost like a Greek god. The broadness of his chest, ohhh godd.... I found myself lost in these thoughts when suddenly the reality hits me; I don't even know him, nor can I recall his face properly. I slap myself for entertaining such silly thoughts. But he is anything but stupid; there's something captivating about him.

Ahhh this headache I need adark wali kadak chayi .( Ginger tea)

But first, I need to freshen up. I am still wearing last night's gown. Also, I need to pack my bags; we have a flight to India tonight.

Oh God, how am I going to manage everything so quickly? I groggily rose from my slumber and immediately dove into my tasks, commencing with a soothing warm water shower. Post that, I headed to the kitchen to prepare my special strong tea, which holds a unique touch courtesy of Avantika Raichand herself.

As I meticulously ironed my clothes, I unexpectedly ran into Riya di. The folks around here seem to have an affection for spending their time in Terrace, including aunty, papa, and Shiv. A call from papa interrupted my routine, advising me to take a break, rest, and prepare for the upcoming flight - a preferable option compared to engaging with pseudo-relatives.

Riya di shared insights into the previous night's conversation, emphasizing the importance of expressing gratitude to a particular individual. With a heartfelt agreement and my best serene smile, I acknowledged her advice, realizing it's a more diplomatic approach than admitting my memory lapse from the events of the previous night, potentially turning it into sensational news.

__________________________________

Thank you so much for reading yrra's 🥰.

So bhoot Sara love 💕

Share your views in the comment section 🌟

Don't forget to vote 😉

Your favourite author Minnie 💗

Pls suggest song yrra's 🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.9K 43
Join me in the beautiful journey of AvNeil . Arrange marriage of a two different souls , bonding to come together filling the parts of each other for...
350K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
91.3K 4.3K 91
This is a story about how sometimes it takes a stranger we might have nothing in common with, teach us how truly we can live our lives. Two very diff...