Dandelions in the Wind

By Writeriana

"Just as dandelion seeds are carried away by the wind, love and moments can also drift away unexpectedly or g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Love at First Sight
Chapter 2: First Talk
Chapter 3: First Kiss
Chapter 4: Closeness
Chapter 5: Familiar
Chapter 6: Danger
Chapter 7: Transferee
Chapter 8: Sean the Savior
Chapter 9: Be mine, please.
Character's Aesthetics
Chapter 10: Couples
Chapter 11: Birth of shadow
Chapter 12: Strike Again
Chapter 13: Puppy Love
Chapter 14: Archie v.s Sean
Chapter 15: Field Trip Fiasco
Chapter 16: Birthday Woes
Chapted 17: Friends or Foe?
Chapter 18: Hours of us
Chapter 19: Rival
Chapter 20: Intimacy
Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: Exposed
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Truth
Chapter 25: Truth behind a person's demise
Chapter 26: Truth Amongst the Truth
Chapter 27: Love's Betrayal
Chapter 28: Love's Farewell
Chapter 29: even if it hurts.
Chapter 30: Dandelions in the Wind
Epilogue
⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

Dandelions in the wind

664 79 3
By Writeriana

DANDELIONS IN THE WIND

A/N: Welcome to my world of fiction! I am Writeriana. I hope that you will enjoy my work and that you will find something in my stories that speaks to you on a personal level. And if you do, I would love to hear from you. Your feedback is always appreciated and valued, and I am always open to hearing about your thoughts and impressions of my work. I am still learning on how to write a story properly, this story may not be good but I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Disclaimer: It may contain errors, inconsistencies, and/or inaccuracies. Please use your own discretion while reading this story. Read at your own risk!

It may also contain typographical errors, cringe-worthy moments, and other imperfections.

This story also contains sexual and mature content.

The characters, places, events are fictitious.
(Some portions of the story are based on my real-life experiences, while others are just fiction.)

NOTE: this story is part of the wind series, each installment is designed to stand alone. but, it's recommended to read the series in order for a deeper understanding of the characters and their world, the wind series doesn't follow a strict chronological order, allowing readers to enjoy each story independently.

•。ꪆৎ˚WIND SERIES•。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Dandelions in the Wind
Echoes of you
Secrets of our heart
Obsession's Gaze

Enjoy Readers!

writeriana ✍️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569 167 8
Allena Gorzana had no patience for the notorious Alcarez who loved to create chaos and bully others. Despite his handsome appearance, she saw through...
836 148 9
Read and You'll die I'm warning you Yan ang nakasulat sa cover ng notebook. Napahagalpak ako ng tawa. Parang diary ata 'to. I'm not sure though. Di...
1.1K 261 12
ROMANCE SERIES #1 Since Zaire was born, his parents have found out she has a heart condition. When she grew up, she was determined to achieve her dre...
205K 3.7K 10
Sa Face the Day nakilala at na hook tayo sa masaya at magulong journey ni Pat as a newbie sa kanyang bagong school. New friends, new love at new foun...