✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

19

450 8 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 19 Catching Mosquitoes

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 19: Catching Mosquitoes, Rebirth I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Cough Tangjiang: What is your relationship with the old man upstairs? You have to protect her like this.

Looking at each other from afar: none of your business!

Cough paste: #%#%%%

I'm super fierce: Don't curse.

Cough Tangjiang:%%%@&

Seeing how this "Cough Tang Jiang" looked like he had broken his defense, Jing Yao made a serious note to him in her heart.

Looking at each other from afar: Stop scolding and go home to find your mother (smile)

After Jing Yao sent this message, she ignored the Cough Tang Jiang.

He reached out and took Jixiang into his arms and rubbed it several times.

'Xiaoyao, it's raining as expected. How are you doing over there? '

'Fortunately, I made preparations in advance. '

After replying to this message, Jing Yao saw that another person had sent him a message.

'Sister, it's raining, remember to close the doors and windows. '

The other person's avatar is a backlit figure, and his name is just a simple 'Z'.

When I clicked on the other person's friend list, there was only one message: "Looking back to see her again."

Who is this, so artistic?

"Who are you?"

Jing Yao really couldn't remember when he added such a person, and he never spoke to him after adding him.

'Du Xingze'

Looking at the three words on the screen, Jing Yao rubbed Ji Xiang's hand unconsciously.

Poor Ji Xiang didn't dare to say a word even though his hair was almost falling out.

'Senior? '

'Um'

Jing Yao is a little confused. Who can tell her why she has Du Xingze's trust? ? ?

'Thank you, senior, for reminding me. All doors and windows have been closed, and mosquito repellent supplies are ready at home. '

'That's good. '

good? What's good?

'There are not enough anti-mosquito supplies, tell me. '

What to say? My sister owns a supermarket, what do you want? !

'Okay senior, thank you senior! '

Du Xingze on Guangxin's side looked at the word 'senior' on his phone and frowned.

He remembered that Jing Yao called the boy from the Meng family 'Xiao Meng'.

"Mr. Du, it's time for the meeting."

The secretary reminds me of the meeting time.

Du Xingze put away his mobile phone, picked up the documents and strode to the conference room.

It rained outside the window for two hours before it stopped.

The temperature became even hotter after the rain. Jingyao called Aunt Lin to clean up the rainwater that had seeped into the courtyard.

Even if it is cleaned up, Jingyao is afraid that something will be missed.

Together with Aunt Lin, we took toilet water and sprayed it in every corner of the courtyard.

They didn't enter the house until the entire courtyard was filled with the scent of toilet water.

After a night, Jing Yao took her cell phone out of habit in the morning, but the group exploded again.

Because someone was bitten by a mosquito.

A lot of mosquitoes breed in just one night.

Everyone in the group complained that the mosquito was so big and its bite hurt.

These people all refused to listen, and Jing Yao had no sympathy for them at all.

The big red and swollen bump in the picture was all too familiar to Jing Yao.

I was bitten in my previous life and it hurt and itched. At that time, I asked the Shen family to find medicine for me.

As a result, they took red-hot scissors, pushed themselves to the ground, and burned themselves one by one with the scissors.

Jing Yao shook his head to get rid of the bad memories of his previous life.

After checking upstairs and downstairs, Jixiang grabbed Jingyao's legs and wanted to play in the yard.

The yard is also a closed environment, so Jixiang doesnt have to worry even if he plays outside.

After a while, Jingyao heard Aunt Lin calling her in the courtyard.

"What's wrong?"

"Miss, come and take a look, what did Ji Xiang catch?"

Jing Yao looked at Ji Xiang beside him. He didn't know what he was pressing on with one of his paws, and he bit him from time to time.

Seeing Jingyao coming forward, he was still unwilling to show it to her.

"auspicious!"

Ji Xiang was roared, and then reluctantly revealed what was exposed under his paws.

After seeing what it was, Jing Yao and Aunt Lin both gasped.

What Jixiang has been playing with is actually a mosquito.

This was no ordinary mosquito. It was covered in patterns and was as big as an adult man.

Jing Yao picked up the shovel on the side and swatted the mosquito flat.

He grabbed Ji Xiang and stuffed it into Aunt Lin's arms.

"Aunt Lin, take it to bathe, and be sure to brush its teeth!"

When he heard that he had to take a bath and brush his teeth, Jixiang was not happy to struggle desperately in Aunt Lin's arms.

Jing Yao slapped it on the head, and Ji Xiang suddenly became quiet, but his expression was extremely aggrieved.

Aunt Lin brought Ji Xiang into the house, while Jing Yao looked around with a shovel.

The temperature in the small courtyard is much lower than outside, which is why mosquitoes do not breed like they do outside. They can breed overnight.

After looking around, Jingyao finally found it in a corner of the yard.

It must have been splashed in by the rain, and now only one has been bred.

Jingyao shoveled down a few shovels and returned them all to the west.

"Yao Yao, come in quickly, a notification has been sent to the group."

Jingyao puts the shovel back where it belongs and goes into the house to wash her hands.

"What notification?"

"The property management department informed everyone to catch mosquitoes and exchange them for grain per kilogram."

This happened to me in my previous life. By this time, all the crops had died.

Now all people buy is food from the national granary.

The reason for exchanging mosquitoes for food is because the bottom of the granary is about to reach the bottom, so we can only focus on the mosquitoes that are still alive today.

These guys can breed quite a few in one rain.

"There's new news from the property management department."

Jing Yao takes out her phone.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: Notice that the city's water supply will be suspended from now on. The government will deliver water at fixed points and in a rationed amount, 1 liter per person per day. Please go to the distribution point to collect today's water supply @All Members

Doraemon: Are you kidding me? ! There were power cuts before, but now the water is cut off!

Daisy herself: I used to take a shower every day. I could get by with water restrictions before, but now one liter of water per person per day is not enough for what? !

Property Manager Tao Zheng: The water truck has arrived at the distribution point. All owners are asked to take precautions and come to collect water.

Tao Huaduoduo: Its so hot outside and there are such big mosquitoes. How can we go out? Your management will send them to us.

Xiaoran: Thats right, isnt your property management service just for us?

Tao Zheng, the property manager: The water tanker will only stay for an hour and will not wait when it is overdue.

Jingyao put down her phone and prepared to get some water.

Although we have a lot of water at home, if we dont get it, others will inevitably have ideas.

"Aunt Lin, get three pots and let's go get some water."

While Aunt Lin was looking for a pot, Jing Yao went to the basement.

When I was stocking up, I bought several sets of bee-proof clothing, and now they come in handy.

Aunt Lin was worrying about how to go out when she saw Jing Yao bringing up two sets of bee-proof clothing from the basement.

"Miss, did you even buy this?"

"Well, it's not expensive anyway. I just thought it would be useful, but I didn't expect it to be useful."

The two of them put on bee-proof clothing and tucked the corners of their clothes into place.

Grandpa also wanted to follow, but was stopped by Jing Yao.

I could only hold Ji Xiang and watch the two of them go out.

The distribution point is at a place outside the community, which is the intersection of several communities.

Along the way, many people looked envious when they saw Jing Yao and Aunt Lin's outfits.

But there are also people with greedy eyes.

Jing Yao pulled Aunt Lin and they walked side by side.

"Where did you buy this anti-bee suit? Sell us a set."

As expected, Jingyao and Aunt Lin were stopped.

The other party's head was covered with a plastic bag, and next to him was a boy also wearing a plastic bag, who looked like a grandson and a nanny.

"Not for sale!"

Jing Yao pulled Aunt Lin to avoid them.

"Why are you like this? You have two sets at home, why can't you sell us one!"

The old lady stopped Jing Yao and refused to let them go.

"How come you, an old lady, are still kidnapping me morally? Whether we sell it or not is our business!"

Aunt Lin really can't stand this kind of old lady.

"Grandma, I want her clothes!"

The fat man next to him pointed at Jing Yao.

"Did you hear me? My grandson wants it, so take it off quickly!"

The old lady should have been very arrogant when she was at home, but now she is still treating her as her own home when she comes out.

Jing Yao looked at the expressions of the people around him, and they all looked like they were watching a good show.

If it weren't for the leading bird here, they would all want to rush forward to grab it.

"dream!"

Jing Yao pulled Aunt Lin and prepared to go around again.

The little fat man rushed forward and slammed into Jing Yao.

Jing Yao kicked the fat man out with a cold face.

"My grandson!"

The old lady cried and rushed to help the little fat man on the ground.

"Wow!! Grandma, she kicked me!! Beat her to death! Beat her to death!"

"How vicious are you little kid!"

Aunt Lin protected Jing Yao behind her.

Although their faces were obscured by plastic bags, it didn't take much to figure out that they must have looked resentful.

The old lady stood up and rushed towards the two of them.

Even if she couldn't get the bee-proof jacket today, she would tear it up.

How can others have something that even my own grandson doesnt have?

Jing Yao guessed the old lady's intention and pushed Aunt Lin aside.

The moment the old lady rushed over, Jing Yao grabbed her and pinned her to the ground.

He pressed her down with his knee and casually grabbed her face with his other hand.

The plastic bag is torn.

The little fat man on the side saw his grandma being suppressed and rushed forward to hit Jing Yao regardless of the pain on her body.

Before he could run a few steps, he was grabbed by Aunt Lin.

Jing Yao let go of the old lady, but didn't let go of the plastic bag on the little fat man's face.

Dont you want to feel bitten by mosquitoes? Satisfy them!

"Mosquitoes...mosquitoes are coming!"

Someone saw the mosquitoes flying over here, and everyone was immediately frightened into chaos.

The old lady hurriedly picked up the torn plastic bag on the ground and tried to cover her face.

The little fat man went too far. He tied his head tightly into his grandma's arms and wrapped himself tightly in the old lady's clothes.

Jing Yao watched coldly as more than a dozen mosquitoes chased and bit the two of them.

"Deserved it."

Aunt Lin was glad that she came out with the lady today. If she had been dressed like this alone, she would have lost her clothes before she could reach the distribution point.

Seeing the pair of nannies running away, Jing Yao looked around coldly.

Seeing the fate of the two mothers, the onlookers had no idea this time.

Watching the two people leave, everyone was glad that they were not the first ones to rush forward.

Especially the tall one among them, with his grabbing skills, even those who are not practitioners would not believe him.

When we arrived at the distribution point, the queue was very long. Jing Yao and Aunt Lin were the focus of the crowd as they were wearing their equipment.

After all, everyone either wraps themselves in mosquito nets or plastic bags.

They were the only two who looked at ease together.

"Where did you buy this anti-bee suit?"

Jing Yao glanced at the other party and opened her mouth when she saw that the other party had no ill intentions.

I used to keep bees at home, so these two sets are the only ones left.

This person originally thought he could buy another set, but when he heard that there were only these two sets, he could only stop thinking.

It was Jingyao's turn soon. After registering the information, the staff gave them three liters of water.

The ride back was quite peaceful.

When they got home, they took off their bee-proof clothes and sprayed disinfectant from head to toe. They didn't go in until they felt they were almost done.

Aunt Lin took the three liters of water she had brought back into the kitchen and poured it into a large iron pot. .

I dont know where the government brought this water from, and it looks a little turbid.

In order to ensure safety, Aunt Lin is going to use the water for others, but it must be boiled before use.

"Miss, are we going to get water from now on?"

Aunt Lin was really afraid that something like this would happen again today.

Jing Yao naturally thought of this level.

"Take it, I'll just go there when the time comes."

Even if you encounter bad guys, you can still resist them. Even if you really can't defeat them, you can still enter the space.

All things considered, this kind of work can only be left to yourself.

"Then do we still need to catch mosquitoes? I think we still have a lot of food."

"Catch it, just change it for some food."

If you don't change it at all, it will easily arouse others' suspicion.

"Then let's go catch him when it gets dark."

The Jing family members were not the only ones who thought this way. Many people in the community took advantage of the darkness to come out with homemade tools to catch mosquitoes.

Jing Yao and Aunt Lin put on their equipment and went out with the net.

Jixiang didn't come to see them off because the owner didn't take him with him when he went out, so he was angry!

The ladies in the community didn't want to come out to catch mosquitoes, but the landlord's family was almost running out of food.

Even the servants at home were dismissed.

Jing Yao looked at the luxurious gentlemen and ladies in suits, covering their heads and clumsily catching mosquitoes in the community.

No matter how I look at this scene, I find it funny.

In order to make it easier for everyone to catch mosquitoes, the property management has placed mosquito traps in several places.

So everyone just needs to stay under the light.

Jing Yao and Aunt Lin caught a lot of mosquitoes under the lamp.

At this time, I saw two people not far away running from a distance, wrapped tightly and pulling a mosquito net.

Although mosquitoes can bite people fiercely, their teeth have not evolved to the point where they can bite through mosquito nets.

Therefore, these two people netted a lot of mosquitoes in their mosquito nets, which can be said to be a fruitful harvest.

Jing Yao saw that they had almost been caught, so she pulled Aunt Lin and left.

They are just showing off, not really catching mosquitoes.

The next day, Jingyao exchanged last night's mosquitoes for two kilograms of rice.

When he came back, he saw an ambulance pulling away many people. Jing Yao took a look and saw that these people had their heads covered with bites.

It seems that I didn't wrap myself up tightly when catching mosquitoes last night.

Jing Yao tightened her bee-proof clothes and walked home.

Just as he was about to arrive home, two men suddenly came out and blocked Jing Yao's way.

The two men made a hood out of old clothes, not even showing their eyes.

"What?"

Jing Yao was a little wary, seeing that these two people were not from their neighborhood.

I dont know how I slipped in.

"Beauty, is this your home?"

One of them pointed to his villa not far away.

Seeing that Jing Yao didn't speak, the other party took a step forward, and Jing Yao immediately stepped back.

"Beauty, I saw your bee-proof clothes parked, and I want to buy one from you."

The other party tried his best to soften his tone.

They had quietly sneaked into this villa area a few days ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
7.7K 284 37
Movie name: Avengers age of Ultron Book name: Feelings Date: 2014-2015 "I adore you" -Natasha Romanoff to Wanda Maximoff In which Natasha Romanoff th...
247K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
2.5K 64 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...