Together Forever [2]

By n0t_ur_babe

Alex Peters and Carlos Lutz have been dating for 6 years. When an unexpected car crash happens, they have to... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
IMPORTANT
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilouge

Chapter 10

2K 56 20
By n0t_ur_babe

"So do you want to go tonight?" Carlos asked me.

"Uh, yeah sure. How fancy is is?" I asked.

"Pretty fancy." He told me. I nodded and went to the bathroom. As I showered, I thought about what to wear...

Once I finished, I wrapped a towel around me and walked into our bedroom.

"Hey, what color are you wearing?" Carlos asked me, straightening his suit jacket.

"I don't know, give me a second, sheesh." I said, going into the closest.

I looked over my clothes and finally decided on a red thigh length dress with black lace covering it, and black heels. I straightened my hair and parted it in the middle.

"Red!" I told him.

"Okay." He said, fishing a red tie out of many. "There, finally."

"Are we taking Evelyn?" I asked, helping him with his tie. He nodded.

"We can, it doesn't matter." Carlos said, putting on his shoes. I went into Evelyn's room and found her playing tea party with her dolls.

"Hey Ev, we're going to dinner. You need to get dressed." I said, kneeling down to her level.

"But, I'm not finished." She complained.

"Sorry sweetie, but we have to. I'll play with you when we get back. And I might even get Daddy to dress up." I whispered the last part with a laugh.

"Okay!" She squealed. I laughed and picked her up, carrying her to the closest.

"What should you wear?" I asked, looking through her clothes. I found a pink and yellow floral dress with a ribbon. "How about this?" I asked.

"Yes, that one is my favorite!" She told me. I laughed and set her down, grabbing it off the hanger.

I helped her into the dress and French braided her hair. Once we finished I brought her to the living room, where Carlos was sitting on the couch.

"Ready?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Let me get my phone." I said realizing I forgot it and my little bag. I went up stairs and found the bag on the dresser. It held my phone, wallet, gum, and chapstick.

I hurried downstairs, turning off lights on the way. "Okay, ready to go." I said, going over a mental checklist in my head.

"Okay." Carlos said, grabbing the keys. I picked up Evelyn and followed him out the door, locking it.

Once I knew it was locked, I buckled Evelyn into her seat and got into mine. We pulled out and started towards the way Carlos's boss's house is.

****

"Hello, my name is Landon." Carlos's boss, Landon, introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Alex, and this is Evelyn." I replied politely to the man. Evelyn waved. She was set on my hip because I didn't want her to run away.

"Well hello, Evelyn, how old are you?" He asked, smiling.

"I'm 6 years old." She answered.

"Awesome." He said. "Do you want a juice box?" He asked.

"Yes please!" Evelyn said, smiling. He led us to the kitchen, and pulled one out of the fridge. Landon handed it to her.

"What do you say?" Carlos asked.

"Thank you!" She said. I smiled and adjusted her. I gestured for Carlos to come closer.

"Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom. Where is it?" I whispered. He pointed.

"Down that hall, 3rd door on your right." He said, taking Evelyn.

"Thanks." I said, heading that direction. Once I found the door, I went in.

Suddenly I felt like I was going to throw up. I locked the door and rushed to the toilet.

I made it just in time. I'm not sure if it was the cold I had, because I got over that hours ago. I have no fever.

I leaned against the cabinets. I didn't feel like I needed to throw up again, but I sat there. I wondered what was wrong.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I quickly got up and straightened my dress. I fixed my hair and popped a piece of gum in my mouth.

I opened the door saw a lady standing there. "Oh, sorry are you needing to use the bathroom?" I asked, flushing the toilet.

"No, I was going to make sure you were okay. I was walking down the hall and heard, so I thought I'd check up on you." She told me. "My name's Tara."

"Thank you Tara. I'm Alex, Carlos's fiance." I told her.

"I'm Matthew's wife." She told me. I gave her confused look, and she laughed. "I'll introduce you in a minute."

"Okay." I said, checking my makeup and hair. Once I had everything fixed, I left the bathroom.

"So are you sick, or what?" Tara asked.

"Well, I was sick earlier, but I'm fine now. Or at least I though it was." I told her.

She nodded. "Did you throw up this morning?" She asked. "Oh, I'm studying to be a doctor. Sorry if I sound weird."

"Yes, this morning." I answered. "And cool, I'm a teacher." I told her.

"Well, I think I might know something. I'll give you my phone number and call me tomorrow if you throw up or not." She told me.

"Okay." I said, handing Tara my phone. She typed her number in and handed me hers. Once I finished mine, I handed it back to her.

She led me to a couch, where there were two little boys and a guy. The guy had short, blond hair, and brown eyes. The little boys looked the exact same.

"Alex, this is Matthew, Matthew, this is Alex." Tara introduced us. I held out my hand and be shook it.

"Hey, I see you've found Tara." Carlos said, coming up and wrapping his free arm around my waist.

"Mhm." I answered. I noticed the little boys looked shy. "And what are your names?" I asked, squatting down.

"I'm Brandon." One of them said.

"And I'm Brett." The other one said.

"Well, I'm Alex. And this is Evelyn." I said, pointing to her. They exchanged waves. "How old are you guys?" I asked, standing up to take Evelyn.

I squatted back down and held Evelyn next to me. "We're 7." They answered in unison.

"I'm 6." Evelyn told them. They both gave her a smile, and she returned it. "Are you guys twins?" She asked.

"Yeah." Brett answered.

"Cool, who's your favorite character in Frozen?" She asked, sitting down.

"I like Sven." Both Brandon and Brett said. I laughed and stood up. Tara whispered to me, "They like her. How did you get them to talk?"

"I teach 2nd grade, I have to talk to kids almost every day." I told her.

She nodded slowly. "I get it." She told me slowly. "I guess soon I will talk to kids more, I want to be a children's doctor."

I nodded. Carlos pulled me to his side and whispered, "What happened in the bathroom?"

"I'll tell you later." I said, waving it off. "Let's get some food." I said.

"Okay, there's a bunch of different things on the table." He said, pointing to the table.

"Is she okay here for a minute? We're going to get some food." I said.

"Yeah, totally. Go ahead." Tara said perching herself on Matthew's lap.

"Thanks." I said, and dragged Carlos to the table.

"Now, what do you want to eat?" He asked. I shrugged. "Then pick whatever." He said. "I'll eat whatever you do."

"Okay then." I said, and started by getting some cheese. Then I got some grapes, apples, and a small sandwich.

As we ate, I talked with Tara, while Carlos talked to Matthew. I had fun, just talking to Tara. We have so many things in common.

Needless to say, I had fun, even though I did throw up.

~*~*~*~*~

Wow, two updates in a day, am I awesome or what?!?! Probably or what.....

But yeah!!! Feed your fluffy unicorn!

Tay :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 549 6
Lando Norris x Carlos Sainz Adult content. I do separate my stories from the real people and I advise you to do the same. Old account got deleted.
9.2K 205 60
Not many people get second chances. Sometimes they're not deserved and sometimes it just doesn't seem possible. After a accident takes away the memor...
18.5K 617 18
Quinn and rose are not in love couple infact their marriage was arrange for their father's companies but they were spending a happy life with their...
67.9K 1.7K 64
This is the love story of Toto Wolff and Leah Gray...Will their big age difference get in the way or will it be something else Started - 04.07.2023 F...