I Know Places (Taylor Swift)

Par lexidaylight

All started in 2014 at the party hosted by the famous singer Taylor Swift that was celebrating the release of... Plus

one
Two
Four
five
Six
seven
Eight
nine
Ten
eleven
Twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
Sixteen
seventeen

three

324 12 2
Par lexidaylight

"I feel so bad that I can't come with you at the airport but I don't really want to meet the paparazzi today?" Selena said with a sad voice hugging her friend. She really felt bad but she still didn't wanted to be seen by the cameras today, she got cold from what she told Elizabeth.

"Oh my, you don't have to apologise! I understand you!" She told her friend while breaking the hug.

"Okay now I really have to go. I'll call you when I get back to the campus." She took her purse while Selena's driver took her suitcase.

When they got in the car, Elizabeth glanced for the last time at Selena's flat and took out her phone checking her notifications. She checked them when she woke up too hoping that Taylor had texted her but no.

Now, her eyes lit up when the singer's username showed up on her phone.

taylorswift:
Good morning, Elizabeth!☺️ Have you left yet?

lizzie.14:
good morning to you too Taylor! yes i am in the car going to the airport. how are you?

taylorswift:
I am good I just woke up. :)))) Send me a message when you get there🙋🏼‍♀️

lizzie.14:
ofc!!💕

taylorswift:
💕

Elizabeth was very confused why she added a heart in the message, feeling embarrassed coming to her but she relaxed when she saw that Taylor sent it back, happiness coming towards her trying to hide the smile that was now forming on her face.

Taylor, was all red, smiling and kicking her feet like a teenage girl. Last night she felt so bad for what she told Elizabeth and right after she left the room she missed brunette's lips against hers.

When she got to the airport, Elizabeth took her things, thanked to the driver whose name is Josh and went into the airport waiting for her fly. She was bored waiting so she posted a story showing in front of her feet showing a little.

She was dressed with a pair of converse, thighs and a sweater.

Not after long time she posted it she got a message from Taylor replying to her story.

taylorswift:
I have the same pair of converse!!!!!!!😺😺😺 We are matching!!!!!

Elizabeth chuckled a little the the silly message she got from the singer. Taylor the moment she saw that her new friend posted a story clicked on it trying to come with an idea to respond. She wanted to talk to her, to know her, to ask her stupid questions and getting asked the same.

lizzie.14:
yes we areeee😅

taylorswift:
Where does 14 come from?

lizzie.14:
its the day i ve been born. may 14th

taylorswift:
What year?

lizzie.14:
1990

taylorswift:
Ohhh you're younger than me then.

lizzie.14:
yesssss i am 🙂🙂🙂 oh its my fly next. talk to you later.💕

taylorswift:
Byeee💕

When she closed her phone with her face all red, Elizabeth took her luggage and takes her place in the plane.

Even if it wasn't a long flight she decided that it was the time to listen to Taylor's new album since she didn't had the chance yet.

She put her headphones, searched the album and pushed the button 'play'.

Welcome To New York played first. A small smile appeared on her face knowing how happy Taylor is since she moved in New York after she saw singer's posts some time ago.

When the song finished she could feel a little sadness because she really liked it but very fast after a new song came called Blank Space. For it she couldn't say nothing it is really a good song and she could feel that it's going to break the internet.

Style played next.  At the intro she could feel like she was 'floating' it is a really masterpiece. At the end of the song Elizabeth knew that it was about Harry Styles. Only from how Taylor said those words and the description was screaming his name.

Out Of  The Woods the 4th. The brunette really enjoyed the bridge.

All You Had To Do Was Stay well... this song made Elizabeth realise that maybe the two singers relationship wasn't really a relationship. Which it kinda made the girl mad. Taylor deserved better what she thought.

Shake It Off she knew the song since Taylor released in august. It was a fun song.

I Wish You Would this song was Elizabeth's favourite since now she really liked it.

Bad Blood she heard it like a week ago. She admitted to herself that the blonde looked so good it the music video.

Wildest Dreams another song that she knew and loved how Taylor looked in it. And yes she was so jealous of the man that she really didn't wanted to admit to herself and she said that she didn't care. But yes she did.

How You Get The Girl at this song Elizabeth didn't really know what to say only that boys should 'take notes'

This Love she liked it. It is a beautiful song with a beautiful meaning.

I know Places was next and she felt in love immediately. She loved this song so much. Sadly she was in a plane full of people but if she was alone she would dance.

Clean made her sad. It reminds her of her past and what she used to do when she was a teenager wich now she regrets it. But happy that she was finally clean after all these years.

Wonderland is a fun song. She enjoyed it.

You Are In Love a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics. When she was younger she wanted to experience love like in fairy tales but that never happened. She used to date guys when she was in high school on her early 20 but stopped when she decided that wanted to focus on her school and became a successful surgeon.

New Romantics when this song started she got off the plane with her suitcase in a hand, her purse on the shoulder and her phone in her hand with the headphones on.

When the song finished she realised that that was the last song. It made her sad. Now that she doesn't hear Taylor's voice in her ears she is feeling lonely even if she was in the middle off the crowd of people that were leaving the airport.

She ordered a cab and went to the campus in her room.

"Elizabeth you're finally here!" One of her roommates, Emma smiled at her. That was strange because she never welcomed Elizabeth in the room.

"Yeah... I am here finally. For tomorrow we have something to study?" She asked the ginger girl. She really couldn't remember if she had left any work to do for tomorrow morning.

"Uh... Have you done the project for anatomy for tomorrow morning?" Emma asked.

"Yes!" She said while opening her suitcase to put her clothes in the shared wardrobe. She was sharing it with an african girl named Layla. She was really sweet but sadly they weren't in the same year, she was older than her with three years.

"Well we have nothing to do!" Emma smiled at her, Elizabeth still suspicious by her change of comportment.

Right after her words the brunette took her phone messaging her friends back in NY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sel⭐️

Lizzie💕:
im here finally. just wanted you to know that im safe back 'home'

Sel⭐️:
Good now I can sleep happy tonight!😘😅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth smiled at her friend's message and opened her instagram going in her DM's going straight on her conversation with Taylor.

lizzie.14:
i am in Boston finally!!!!!!🤠

taylorswift:
Happy!!😺 How was the flight?

lizzie.14:
it was alright. i listened your new album🫢

taylorswift:
Oh really? So what do you think? OH WAIT.... Whats your fav song?😯😯

lizzie.14:
well i really like i know places. I LOVE IT ACTUALLY💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
lizzie.14:
its really good not gonna lie! you are really talented Tay💕

taylorswift:
Hmm I really like the nickname Tay!
taylorswift:
And thank you Liz💕💕💕💕

Elizabeth laughed at the comment and could feel Emma's eyes but didn't care and continued to write to the blonde happy.

lizzie.14:
💕💕💕 I never really used this emoji since now! and i like it💕💕💕

taylorswift:
Me either! There are so many emojis😂
taylorswift:
But still...
taylorswift:
💕💕💕💕💕

lizzie.14:
i laughed at that. and my roommate looks at me wierd because i am laughing at my phone😅

taylorswift:
Happy to make you laugh!
Give me your number because instagram is so boooringgg🙄🙄🙄

lizzie.14:
650-***-***

Not much after, Elizabeth got a message from a known number knowing that it was Taylor's for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            650-***-***

Please tell me it's you!

yes its me Liz

Good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tay💕

So what were we talking about?

well i dont know😅

Very good then. I wanted to ask you
Are you free next weekend? I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out and take dinner!

Oh yesss I would like to!

Good I'll see you next week I cant wait actually!!!!💕💕💕

💕💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All what Elizabeth did that day it was talking with Taylor.

Not to say that midnight got them and she finally decided to go to sleep because in the morning she had a project to present to her teacher.

When she closed the phone and put on the nightstand she had a big smile on her face, her cheeck red. In her head was playing only the song that she listened today for the first time You Are In Love.

We can't really say that she is in love because it's to soon and they only met twice, but slowly, slowly her feelings were growing biger and bigger.

Taylor's too after Elizabeth told her that she was going to sleep she was sad but didn't tell her. She was so happy that she finally has someone who to talk to. Taylor told her about her life that not many people knew about, the brunette telling the same.

Elizabeth opened up to Taylor and told a little things about her big family. She told Taylor about her brothers, her mother, her father and his job that he really loves it, how he used to tutor her and her siblings when they were young and about her nieces and nephews.

The blonde was happy to hear about that and was surprised about the numerous family that the girl she got little feelings came from.

Now after she closed her phone she looked at her cats that were sitting in the bed with her. Suddenly she got a phone call. Her mother was calling her.

"Hey mom!" Taylor said with a happy voice. She always loved hor mother. Andrea was her fan number one since the start of her career.

"Taylor how are you? You forgot to call me last night!" Andrea said trough the phone not mad.

"Oh... I forgot mom sorry! I really had fun yesterday!" Taylor said exited especially for the part where Elizabeth was on her with their lips connected.

"I am glad to hear it! Hmm I heard that you had a new guest!"

"Well yes it's this girl that is friend with Selena, her name is Elizabeth! Mom she is realy sweet!" Taylor said with joy in her voice while smiling.

"I am happy Taylor that you've made a new friend!" Andrea was taken back by her daughter's reaction but said nothing to her, as long as her daughter was happy she was happy too.

They talked for and hour and some. In most of their conversations Taylor could bring up Elizabeth.

"Okay mom it's getting late I am going to sleep!" Taylor told her mother while yawning.

"Fine Taylor good night! Love you!" Andrea said.

"Love you too!"

After the singer hung up she opened her messages messaging Elizabeth even if they said their good nights and the brunette was already sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz💕

I've talked to mom and i told her about you!!!!!!
Okay now I am going to sleep talk to you tomorrow!!!💕💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week went fast. Elizabeth in every break between her classes she spent in on her phone texting the blonde. They grew closer and closer, they talked about all the shits, about what they wanted to became when they were young, their favourite things.

They both made each other happy. Trough the week Taylor was listening to the song that reminded her of the brunette 'Elizabeth' chuckling to herself when some of the part that Elizabeth highlighted came.

Instead, Elizabeth was all over 'You Are In Love' and 'I Know Places' already knowing all the lyrics of them.

Now it was Saturday, the student girl had already finished all her work for school making sure that she'll have fun with the singer.

This morning, Taylor landed in Boston, she got herself a hotel room and she was staying in getting ready for the night. She even brought a dress for the evening. Its was a black, tight dress that it evidenced her breasts, waits and butt like how she wanted.

The singer wanted to impress Elizabeth tonight.

Well... Elizabeth was sitting at her desk doing her make up. She was wearing a black dress too. Hers was more different than Taylor's. The dress was short like blonde's, the top had a u-shaped neckline it was tight. The bottom was wide.

She put her high heels. The short girl hated her height so since she finished high school, people only saw her in high heels.

And when she was ready, right after she got a message from the blonde girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tay💕

Are you ready?💕

yes💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
I am really exited for the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed this one.
Don't forget to vote🥰🥰
Byeeeee

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 34.8K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...
13.7K 1.1K 10
"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually believe the media?" _________________________...
94.5K 2.4K 51
... and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly.. alive The Met Gala usually wasn't a place to fall in love. It was more so an event that coup...
802K 25.1K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...