DISCONNECTED

By YoncesStalli_

They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay... More

Regret.
Hurt.
Feature.
Strength.
Session.
Divorce?
You Got Me.
Therapist Revisit.
Lemonade.
Healed.
Release Party.
Re-Connection.
TMZ.
Him or Her.
Lies.
Court.
Tension.
Promise.
Start Over.
Loving.
Aftermath.
Whos Daddy?
Family.

Live.

641 32 10
By YoncesStalli_

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Megan Pov

Right now I was on live talking to my Hotties about random shit.

"Hotties I might have a new album coming for yall" I said while sucking on a blow pop.

"Megan you dating anyone?" I read out loud.

"Nope I just be doing me for real" I replied.

I saw Beyoncé walk into the kitchen and you could see the top of her head in the camera. I quickly moved the camera so nobody would see her.

I saw the comments start flooding and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that Beyoncé?!"

"Oh my god Megan is doing something with Beyoncé!"

"What are yall talkin' about?" I asked trying to act clueless. It's crazy how they know it's Beyoncé just from the top of her head being shown.

"Megan did you take my shoes?" Beyoncé asked loudly and I widened my eyes quickly ending the live.

"Beyoncé I was on live" I said knowing the blogs were about to go crazy about this. She widened her eyes and groaned.

"The blogs are gonna get us both" she said and I nodded agreeing.

"And no I didn't take your shoes" I replied going to the fridge grabbing some grapes.

"You sure? You always use to take my shoes and my shoes are missing" she said and I side eyed her. I definitely do have them but I lowkey wanna keep them.

"I'm sure Bey" I lied.

"Mhm..so if I go look in your closet they won't be in there?" She asked and I smacked my lips.

"Fine Bey. They're in my closet but let keep them pleaseeee" I begged poking my bottom lip out. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

Beyoncé may were dresses and heels for events and shit but her style is still the same as when we were in high school.

"I was gonna let you keep them anyway Megan" she said walking up to me and kissing me. I still can't believe I'm letting this girl back in so easily. I really hard for me to push her away.

"Bey why are you doing this to me...?" I said kissing her again.

"Doing what?" She asked taking a slight step back from me.

"You're trapping me Bey...you and your man are still together legally and you've just been sexing me every day without rest and it's throwing me off." I expressed and she just looked at me blankly.

"Megan you know my situation. He refused to sign them which is why it's not finalized. I wanna be with you and only you. As far as the sex I'm just trying to get back our connection and sex is how we really connected with each other." She said and she was right about that. When me and Beyonce fuck we really connect spiritually.

"I know Beyoncé I just feel like you're playing with my heart again.." I mumbled.

"I'm not Megan I promise" I don't believe that.

"I don't do promises Bey. The last time you promised me something I walked into you lip locking with that nigga." I said and she frowned.

"You're not gonna let that go are you? Yes Megan I broke my promise but that has nothing to do with now Megan." She said and I scoffed.

"It does Beyoncé you know why? I can't trust your ass Beyoncé and you're taking that for granted. You know that no matter how much I hate your ass I'm gonna let you do whatever you want to me. I can't believe that you love me, I can't believe that you want me, I can't believe any damn thing that comes from your fucking mouth." I said harshly. She was pissing me off now. She won't take up for the mistakes she's made. She needs to own it.

"Megan I told you to stop talking to me crazy. I don't wanna get disrespectful with your ass but you're really pushing it right now" she said giving me an upset look.

"You think I'm scared of your ass?! All the shit you put me through that only thing I should be scared of is the lord. You need to own what you did Beyoncé then you can potentially talk to me about a relationship. Key word POTENTIALLY!" I said moving my hands in every which way so she can understand what the hell I was saying.

She sucked her teeth and I raised my eyebrow. "You wanna say somethin' else Beyoncé?" I asked and she stayed silent.

"Mhm that's what I thought.." I said and walked off. She got me fucked up.

Later That Night...

Bey Pov

I snuck into Megan's room closing the door quietly. I'm not with the attitude she had earlier today. She's lucky I didn't put my hands on her. I knew I hurt her and I'm trying to fix it but I can't do that if we aren't connected how we use to be.

I seen her sprawled out on her bed with her hair all over her face while lying on her stomach. Perfect position to have her in...

I tip toed into her closet and searched around for a strap. I know her ass has one in here.

I looked at the top shelf and seen a harness hanging off the edge. Well I guess that's a nice spot to put it will her tall ass.

I took me and three tries to get it down but I was able to. I took my shorts off and attached the harness to myself.

I walked back out to her bed seeing her on her back now. Hell that position might be even better so I can get deep inside of her and have her screaming to the gates.

I approached the bed and carefully moved the blankets back revealing her half naked body. I licked my lips and gawked at her body.

Her body is perfect.

I climbed on the bed and settled between her legs.

Ima make sure she feels me in her soul.

*

"Fuck! Oh my god Beyonceeee!" Megan screamed as I drilled deep into her guts. She squirmed trying to run up the bed.

"Where you goin?" I laughed.

"Please Bey, slow down!" She whined.

"Slow down? You mean like this?" I sped up my strokes pounding into her recklessly.

"No no noooo not like that fuck!" She moaned out throwing her head back.

I reached forward and grabbed her neck roughly. I circled my hips and altered my stroke seeing her arousal leak out onto the strap.

"Oh, daddyyyy!" I smirked at the name she called me.

"I'm daddy? Hm im your daddy?" I asked thrusting harshly into Megan.

"Yes! You're my daddy! Ahhhh you're my fucking daddy baby!" She screamed and I smiled.

I leaned in kissing her sloppily. Feeling her moan into my mouth set me on a whole different level. She opened her mouth against my lips letting out loud moans.

"Oh my god!" She cried out.

I smiled at her and went down kissing her neck leaving hickeys. I began to jackhammering into her making her completely lose her mind.

"O-oh m-my godddddddd! I-I'm gonna cummmm! Don't stop! Ohmagod!" She screamed.

I raised up looking down seeing the strap slipping in and out of her pussy. She moaned my name squirting under me.

I bit my lip and pulled out of her hearing her pussy gush as liquid spilled from her pussy.

She breathed shakily trying to catch her bearings. "We ain't done Megan.." I said inserting the strap back inside her.

"Bey- shiiiitttt! God damn Giselle!" She moaned out my middle name and I felt my clit jump.

"Mmm say it again Megan.." I moaned quickening my strokes.

"Giselle! Giselle! Oh my goddd! Mmmmm daddy!" She screamed loudly.

I growled and spread her legs open wider for me and raised up dropping my hips each time I went inside her.

"Oh, Fuck! Ohhhhh- daddy! I'm gonna cum againnnn fuckkkkkk!" She cried.

"Cum for me baby...let it out." I coached.

Her body stiffened and her back arched off the bed letting me know she was cumming. Her mouth hung ajar as no sound came from her mouth.

She slowly put her arch back down but I wasn't easing up. She screamed and took her hand trying to push me off.

"Beyoncé! Beyonce!" She moaned.

"Mmm, I'm right here baby." I said as she  moved erratically. Her arm shot back as she searched for something to grab. I watched as her stomach muscles tensed for the 5th time tonight.

"You cummin again baby?" I asked with a smile on my face.

She opened her eyes and I could see her trying to mug me but she was feeling too good to complete her action.

"F-fuck you Beyoncé.." she moaned out arching her back again.

"I already am baby." I replied back laughing. She gasped for air wrapping her arms around my neck forcing her head against me.

She bit my neck moaning nonstop. "You fuck me so goodddddddd! I'm yours Bey! Nobody ever taking me from you daddy!" She screamed and I smiled in approval.

They better not.

"That's right baby... you're all mine. This pussy is mine, this body is mine, you're all fucking mine" I gritted gripping all over her body.

"Ohhh fuck!" She whined and I smiled.

"Bey I can't! Daddy! Daddy! Daddyyyyyyyy" she moaned out loudly.

She began to squirt again ranting about how good I was hitting it and how much she hated me.

"I h-hate your ass Beyoncé" she struggled to say because I was too busy beating her pussy out the frame.

"Well I love you Megan" I whispered lovingly.

"Mmmmm n-no you don't" she moaned out. I slowed my strokes down so she could concentrate on what I was about to say.

"I do love you Megan. I love every thing about you. I may have done some bad things to you but I wanna fix them..." I said still stroking her slowly. I could see her trying to focus on two different things.

Me fucking her and what I was saying.

"I. Love. You." I said giving her a hard stroke with each word.

"Uh! N-No!" She moaned. She needs to stop denying this.

I started back my vicious strokes catching her completely off guard. I looked down seeing her creaming and I bit my lip.

"You creamin for me now Megan?" I asked.

"Yes baby I'll cream for you a-any time you want!" She rasped out reaching back gripping the sheets.

"Fuck! Babyyyyyyyyyyy!" She whined.

"What is it my love?" I asked as I pounded away at her pussy.

"I-I love you..."

~~

I can't even believe I wrote this😭I feel so bad for my baby. She's so blinded it's crazy. I can't tell yall much but just know it's gonna get ugly real soon. What do yall think of this chapter though?

How do yall feel about there argument? Is Beyoncé denying what she did? Let me know in the comments!

Megan?

Bey?

Let me know!

Vote and comment!

Love yall❤️

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...
19.3K 950 29
By day Megan is the hottest rapper everyone wants to be or wants to be around. But by night she's a five year old who loves pacifiers and cuddles stu...
32.6K 1.8K 34
Beyonce has been married for almost 4 years with the famous rapper Jay-z. Beyonce wanted to start her own career as well but Jay forced her to stay a...
54.2K 1.1K 13
An abused three month old was left in an alley by her foster parents. Famous singer Beyoncé Knowles just divorced Famous rapper Jay Z and is wanting...