💞💞ETERNAL FLAME OF LOVE 💕💕

By malecfanstories

simple Alpha omega story.. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 02
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 16

205 17 16
By malecfanstories

Later that evening.. 

Magnus came back to the mansion all tired and lazy.. He knew Alec would be waiting for his answers and he was not in the mood to start any new dramas so he quickly climbed the staircase  before Alec could come out from the kitchen… He Can face and handle  anyone easily but the way Alec questions him and his words hit him in a whole different way.. 

Somehow he reached his room and went inside breathing lazily and lay on the bed without even changing his clothes … He Roughly undid his collar button and unbuckled his belt lazily while lying on his back…All of sudden he heard a knock on the door.. He know who it might be 

"Not now!!" he yelled back in annoyance.. 

It took a minute after hearing Magnus' words Alec just opened the door then came  inside with a tray of coffee and his favorite quick bites.. 

Magnus sat on the bed angirly "are you dumb?? Can't you hear my words or what??" he started again… 

Alec placed the tray on the teapoy ignoring Magnus's words and stood there by folding his hands on his back.. Magnus looked at him with his nose bulging in anger… 

Alec : Why are you mad at me?? (he asked right away. He is ready to face a war but not Magnus's ignorance ). 

Magnus : get out!! (he shouted which made Alec  startled a little, but he close his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself and stay strong) 

Alec : I don't know where I went wrong….. Just tell me.. Why are you mad at me?? ! (he asked, even though he know the reason and he is not ready to give up ) 

Magnus closed his eyes while inhaling sharply, he calmed himself for a second just like alec did and looked at alec.. Who was staring at him.. 

Magnus : fine!! You tell me Alexander!! What might it be?? Hmmm…?? (he asked and now it's scary) 

Alec : Is it about me digging your past..?? (he asked and Magnus swallowed hard out of anger ..that's a yes from Magnus on low key.. Alec averted his eyes from magnus to the floor in guilt ) I saw aurora's hospital reports when I cleaned that cupboard!! I am sorry.. I invaded your privacy (he said directly). 

Magnus : sorry?? (he chuckled in a mocking way) tell me something Alexander.. What were you doing there??What were you doing in my study When Anouk came to that room the other day ? I should have asked you that, on that day itself but I don't want to make things more complicated so I let it go…so now… care to explain Alexander ?? (he asked while crossing his legs, still angry, sitting on the edge of the bed ). 

Alec :I was bored….I came to your study to get some books to read.. I saw that cupboard, it's  red and catchy..I opened it and it looked haunted so i cleaned it(he tried to explain. Magnus listened to him without uttering a word) and I accidentally found the file so I read it.. I didn't do that intentionally.. (he said hesitantly) 

Magnus : huh… So It's just accidentally you were digging my pasts each and every day.? .(he smiled a bit angirly) why are you so interested in doing that Alexander!! Hmmm(he asked even more devilishly that smile on his face hides lot of pain and disbelief.. )

Alec : I don't know.. (he hesitantly looked at Magnus… He was this close to open his heart out but the situation wasn't favor so he hold himself from not expressing his feelings towards magnus) 

Magnus : look Alexander I have zero level of patience don't test it for god sake … tell me why are you doing this?? (he asked one last time holding his temper) did anyone ask you to spy on me?? (he asked) 

Alec : no.. I am not a traitor…do you really think that way about me  (he lashed). 

Magnus : Then why are you doing this??(he lashed equally) 

Alec : God!!! I don't know .. I just want to know about you.. That's all (he said bit soundfully) 

Which made Magnus even more angry… . "You don't know…huh!??? !" he asked Alec angirly and stood on his feet… he grabbed a new bottle of whiskey from the rack and opened the lid with his teeth harshly he knew alec don't like drinking, he just did that to irritate alec .. Alec's heart beats really fast.. He could sense Magnus doing it in revenge… 

Magnus sipped the bottle out of anger and started to gulp really fast …. "magnus stop!!!" he yelped on seeing him drinking hard…. Magnus is not in any place to listen to alec.. He kept on gulping like he was starving for ages… 

Without any second thoughts Alec reached Magnus  and pushed the bottle away quickly from his mouth which fell down on the floor and scattered into countless pieces…Alec breathed heavily on seeing that, the next minute he found himself pushed against the wall.. His back was glued on the wall and his neck was strained because Magnus was choking him really hard at that moment.. But as soon as Magnus realized he was hurting Alec he immediately took his hand away from his neck .. 

Alec's eyes were glassy, his neck hurts but it got relieved very soon.. He saw Magnus standing there all breathlessly… the hand which was choking him was now placed next to his head on the wall… Magnus drops his head down facing the floor, he is ashamed of behaving like that to Alec , he was still breathing hard, still standing close to alec.. He couldn't face him.. He just mumbled and it's barely audible "just leave alec!just leave!" he breathed out.. But Alec stood there without even blinking.. 

Alec : listen to me.. (his voice got broken but because of choking, it's hurts for him to see magnus like that ) I… (before he could start magnus muted him by raising his hand and showing his palm in the air) 

Magnus : You said you want to know about me… This is me Alexander…(he whispered in base voice) This is me.. Scary, inhuman and dark…just stay away from me and my shits.. I don't want to hurt you…I never wanted to hurt you… just leave (he said and took a step back still facing the floor, he started to get dosed because of the alcohol ). 

Alec : where is aurora?? (he asked still standing there fearlessly) 

Magnus raised his head and  stared at him with glassy eyes which was filled with anger .. Alec never saw him like that ever before….. 

Magnus : you want to know what happened to aurora?? Well.. You have to know… She was dead.. (he screamed while staring at alec, who took a step back) because of me .. (he said pointing on his own chest, looking straight into alec eyes ) happy to hear that??? You better make up your mind that I am a monster… I Am not any softie or total green flag like your ex boyfriend…(he lashed out) just stop questioning me and leave … (he wailed out one last time) 

Alec still stood there like a statue… magnus looked at alec and slapped his own palm over his forehead and replied "you want a written statement? or do you have any pocket cam.. Just record it and leave… As Much as you are  questioning me and making me talk.. This room is getting more and more suffocating for me..I can't breathe.. Just leave.. Get out of my sight (he mentioned that last word clearly and deeply and threw the night Lamp on the floor out of rage ) 

Alec walked backwards on hearing that…. he didn't mean to make him angry… But it turns out this way.. Magnus didn't look at Alec, he just turned around and looked at the lawn, Alec could see he was struggling to breathe properly …

 On second thought Alec stopped there on the doorway and he closed his eyes to overcome his hesitations and shook his head before turning around and getting back to magnus.. He grabbed him by his  elbow and his neck  and hugged him tight like really tight…. Magnus was startled for a second.. His eyeball started to roll like a marble ball on his socket in shock and confusion…

Alec : I may not know the whole story but I know you aren't the reason for her death…I am not gonna ask you anything ever again… Stop blaming yourself for every mess that happens around you… (he said and placed his hand gently on Magnus's nape and caressed gently.. That touch made Magnus close his eyes relaxingly without his knowledge.. He stood there all frozen) it's not this room which is suffocating magnus, it's your heart.. Take some rest.. and I am not scared of you.. I will never get scared of you… (he said and hugged him even tighter before pulling himself away, Magnus was still facing the floor with a shaky breath…. Alec walked out without waiting there for a second by  Leaving magnus then and there all spell bounded ) 

Alec went to his house hiding his neck which is covered with the imprint of choking .. 

It was dark so he managed to cover it until he got to his home… He Carefully opened the door praying he wouldn't get caught by Maryse with this mark on his neck…she will definitely freak out.. luckily his mom wasn't there… He Breathed in relaxingly and ran towards his room but he got bumped on by his sister on the way… 

Izzy :watch out bro!! (she teased but her gaze dropped  to Alec's neck quickly, because it's too contrast to his skin color ) 

Before she could ask about it.. Alec ran to his room saying some silly excuses "move.. Move… I need to pee" he said and ran.. 

He locked himself in his room while cursing himself because he was sure Izzy would have noticed that.. He sighed and went to the bathroom, he saw his neck which is dark pink right now.. He ran his index finger on those marks and he felt that chill and shiver at the same time, he still feels magnus warm hands on his neck. . . " I am sorry, I think I messed it up," he apologized to his inner  omega who was strangely silent inside his head… 

When he heard a knock on his door, he threw his bath towel around his neck and opened the door just to see Izzy standing on the doorway.. 

Alec : hey!! (alec wiggled his brow, he don't want to be awkward) 

Izzy : hey  ….. (she sat on Alec's bed, walking hesitantly , Alec leaned on the bathroom door frame knowing that his sister might come here to check on him  )so you gonna talk about it or ?? (she asked right away ) 

Alec : Talk About what?? (he asked hiding his little panic behind his questioning face) 

Izzy looked at Alec with raised brows. Alec sighed and sat next to her on his bed.. He knows it's hard to hide things from izzy… 

Izzy took Alec's bath towel from his neck and saw the pink mark which is getting darker by time.. 

"by the angel!! (she was shocked) who did this to you??" she asked and saw the finger pattern on it…."wait!! Did you just go wild with magnus??" Izzy's shocked face turns out to be a smiling one … 

Alec : what??(he chuckled) no.. (he got red on hearing that, his ears went pink) 

Izzy : it's okay big brother, come on give me details(she asked enthusiastically) 

Alec smiled at her and shook his head" nothing like that!! "he said and patted her shoulder.. Izzy could notice Alec's red eyes.. 

Izzy : wait!!! Did you just cry ?? (she was shocked again and touched Alec's skin on his neck which is still warm )alec!!! Did he hurt you?? (she asked out of concern).. 

Alec smiled on hearing that" no… He didn't… It's me, I crossed my limit and invaded his privacy.. I dug into his past without his knowledge.. I reveal some painful memories from his past which he might have taken years to forget. It's my fault.. I took advantage of his kindness and I questioned him like an accused so he lashed out ... .but he took his hands away from me  the very next second he realized he was choking me "he said with the same smile on his face.. 

Izzy : OMG!! (she pulled alec closer and hugged him tight) I don't want you to get hurt like this.. (she said leaning on Alec's shoulder) I hate him.. (she mumbled) 

Alec : izzy… He Is lost… He Lost himself somewhere in the middle of his painful journey, izzy  ..  (he said, nudging his head).. 

Izzy : You think you can heal him?? (she asked all worried) 

Alec smiled at her question.. 

Alec : Some people do not need anyone to heal them,all they need is someone to stand by their side until they heal themselves. Magnus is one of those kinds.. He is strong but he needs a shoulder to cry on…strong people do cry… I Can see that today  (he said it softly ) 

Izzy :Did he cry ?? (she asked to him) 

Alec : No.. But it looks like he wanted to.. He started to scream  like.. Like he is afraid to cry for anyone, I think…on seeing him like that… I couldn't help it, I just hugged him before I left his room.. (he said with a smile on remembering how warm and cozy magnus is) 

Izzy smiled looking at Alec "big brother you are so in love!! (she said happily and Alec just nodded in return while whispering back" I know "he chuckled like a stupid ) did he hug you back?? (she asked out of curiosity) 

Alec shook his head  as no.. Izzy's face went from 10 to zero.. ." but he didn't push me away"he said smiling at her.. Izzy looked at alec worriedly 

Izzy : I am happy that you finally found the man you want to be with but Are you sure you haven't fallen for the wrong person?? (she asked one last question before leaning on alec's shoulder again ) 

Alec : 100 % sure.. (He said and smiled at izzy.. That smile is kinda smile we give when we know it's gonna hurt really bad in future and the person behind it, is gonna worth that pain.. ) 💖 TBC 💖 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 193 11
Magnus and alec one shots for all the fans out there ^^ Sad ones :( Cute ones :3 Family ones :D Fluffy ones :0 Dirty ones ;3 You name it and I'll try...
18.3K 1.5K 38
[COMPLETED] "I don't want you to leave me." Alec sighed. Peter, or whatever his real name was, nodded. "I don't want to go either." he said. "But so...
18.7K 828 100
It's an alpha omega story line.. Alec is an alpha and magnus as an omega.