The 1,000 year long wait

ririchiyo14 tarafından

Vince is a vampire that fell in love with a werewolf against his family's will. When his family tried to spli... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

54 6 6
ririchiyo14 tarafından

~Vince~

I could tell her. I want to tell her everything I've felt since the day she died. I've wanted to talk to her about all the lonely nights and all the forgotten memories. I wanted to tell her everything. But shimmer was in my pocket wiggling like crazy. I stuck my hand in and shimmer bit me! I winced.Yep that was a definite no! "Nothing really. Just didn't want to get caught in the hallway, and I really don't mind the company." I said and she looked at me almost in disbelief." Oh." She said and I walked over to sit on the edge." Hey don't sit there you could fall." She said panicking and my eyes widen realizing she doesn't know what I am.

"I'm fine see." I said standing and starting to walk as I balanced myself on the side of the edge. "Vince stop your going to fall you stupid idiot!" She yelled, and I smiled. This was my Mia. Covering her feelings with anger. Now I got it. So the angrier she gets the more she cares about me? "Whoops." I said pretending to trip and she rushed for me and pulled me off." Are you a maniac or something?" I smiled and could feel shimmer kicking me, but I was sure not to put my hand back in my pocket. "Well my therapist does need a therapist because of me. If that gives you an idea." I actually heard her give a small giggle " You really are something else.". She laughed! I couldn't help but smile seeing her smile. It was beautiful, and it made waiting all that time worth it.

"So where are you from?" She asked and I snapped out of staring at her. "Um I'm from..." Fuck where the fuck am I from. I'm from a vampire kingdom in Pennsylvania. Do I just say Pennsylvania. Well since this is Florida. So that might be more believable. "Pennsylvania." I said with out a second thought about it and her eyes widened. "That's a long way from home? Why did you decide to come here?" She asked and I looked around." Well the rest of my family died so I came here. My old town caused to many memories for me." That was kind of true. I really hate having to lie to her so much, but if I tell her the truth I'll freak her out.

"Oh....I'm sorry..." She said drooping and I started to panic." No, don't be sorry! It's fine, honest!" I said waving my hands. I just got her to smile. I don't want her to frown at me anymore. She looked up at me and I guess me moving around like a dumb chicken made her laugh a little holding her hand over her mouth." You're such a goof!" She said nudging me, and I swear my heart exploded. I don't care what shimmer says anymore. This is my Mia.

Authors note:

I know this chapter is kind of short but don't worry! I promise you this will not become a regular habit of mine! I hope you all enjoyed it and please comment and vote if you did ^_^ I love reading comments.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.3K 251 59
He finally found the one. The one that he had given up on finding at such an early age, he finally found the person who could complete him. Now he ju...
331K 17.7K 30
Looking at the motivational poster, I couldn't stop myself from snorting at the ridiculousness of it all. 'Why fit in, when you were born to stand ou...
4M 124K 58
*COMPLETED* BOOK 1 of the BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES #1 Packs 26/01/2021 #1 Emotions 27/09/2019 #1 Sacrifice 25/10/2019 Elizabeth Crow was only a young p...
1.2K 46 18
There was one thing I knew for sure. Vince was a werewolf. ~Completed~ ~Highest Ranking: N/A~