Crazy but he is Mine

Von NadiaMarvel

[Warning] If you don't like, don't read, and read the TAGS. Thank you and enjoy πŸ™ƒ |18+ themes so if not com... Mehr

+ Main Character Intro +
+ Your My Dad? +
+ A Mess +
+ Half Siblings & Acceptance +
+ 2nd Main Character Intro +
+ A Party Mess +
+ Not as Planned, but F*ck it +
+ Moving back! +
+ Back in Japan +
+ Movie? +
+ Muster the Courage +
+ Waiting is Over +
+ Drunk Takeover +
+ We have a Problem +
+ Hopeful Support +
+ Things Have Changed +
+ It's time +
+ ParentHood Begins +
+ First Doctor Appointment+
+ The Good and Bad Parts +

+ Here We Go +

374 12 9
Von NadiaMarvel

| 15...|

~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki woke to noise and chattering downstairs. His body ached and the want to lay on his stomach was strong. But now he couldn't even do that. Actually, moving was a problem for him at this very moment.

He felt so tired. Tossing and turning all night with this heavy thing attached to him and the spawn punching him in the lower back and hip. He has never been in so much ach before and he wanted it to end.

For now, his bed and the cold air of the air conditioning felt nice. Even the pillow he cuddled with as a substitute was nice aswell.

The space behind him were empty. Izuku wasn't in bed with him but the ruffle in his sheets told him he did get up and the speaking about downstairs have him a realization that he's probably downstairs.

So Katsuki battled to get out of bed. Groaning and popping his back out before he slipped on his slippers and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

"I've already made plans for it. You guys just sit back and relax. I'll get it done." Mitsuki talked with Izuku, the male sitting down and drinking his coffee in absolute bliss. He nods. "I think Katsuki will like that."

Mitsuki waved him off with a pleasing smile. "That brat can't say no. He gave me the right away to throw this gender reveal." Hernandez chuckled. "After she begged him to."

Izuku laughed softly. He remembered when they went on  the doctor's appointment. How Katsuki could know the gender, but Katsuki stopped and told him that his mother will murder him for knowing before her. So he told the doctor to just give it to her. And so here they were, 38 weeks(7-8 month)  later and in Katsuki's last trimester. Thank god.

"Is he still sleeping? I would have been up if I was dealing with that."

Izuku hummed, looking out to see if Katsuki had yet to wake up and see him missing. "He's been tossing and turning since last night. Baby was getting restless and it caused some discomforts for him."

"I can tell. Guess the baby calmed down then if he's letting Katsuki sleep now." Mitsuki said before moving over to grab her coffee. Izuku nods his head. "Yeah."

But as they went on with their morning, the drag and flop of slippers had them looking to the kitchen entrance. The exact person they were talking about appeared. Tried, slow, dragging his feet and looking ragid.

Mitsuki smiled and leaned against the counter.

"Morning Nino."

"Morning Brat."

Katsuki yawned, scratching at his side before he sluggishly replied. "Morning.." Katsuki goes to Izuku, straight to the male and resting his entire weight into his opened arms. "Morning mama."

Katsuki hummed and gives a long hard sigh. "What took you so long to come down?"

"Needed to pee."

Mitsuki chuckled. "That baby really likes laying on your bladder." Katsuki snorts and rubbed at the swollen stomach. "Laying isn't the words I'll say. Their punching, kicking and diving on my bladder."

Hernandez laughed and Katsuki only frowned. "Stop laughing you two. This shit ent funny."

"Right sorry." Mitsuki sarcastically said but smiled not wanting it to seem serious to him. With one look at the clock, Mitsuki lifted off the counter. "Katsuki, I hope you don't mind me to make your gender reveal, right?"

Katsuki waved her off, taking his seat on the kitchen breakfast table chair and resting back. "Do what you want. Just leave me alone."

"Alright. Come Hernandez, we have work."

"I'm coming Mi Rey."

And Katsuki's parents left the kitchen right after. Izuku gave his attention to Katsuki who was still in and out of sleep. "Why didn't you keep resting upstairs?" He asked, going to dish out something for him to eat.

Katsuki opened his eyes and followed Izuku with them. "Because my bed was empty and I needed to pee desperately." Izuku smiled lovingly and walked back with a plate of grilled cheese and bacon toast topped with whatever Katsuki wanted. "I didn't want to bother you."

"I won't mind it."

"You would. You would definitely be bothered, even kicking my side for it." Izuku interrupted, snitching on the person doing the harm and getting a sour look before he showed the strawberries and raspberries mixed in with honey. "I wanted to say something,"

"But your eating Mama. Do that first then we can talk." Izuku said again and Katsuki almost hit him. "Fine then go away."

Izuku shaked his head and heads back to finish his breakfast.

This was now a normal day for them. With the addition of a first baby joining this world soon, it never seemed to change much from Katsuki's attitude. Izuku would say these memories will stay with him, especially seeing Katsuki all the time. He's so down bad for him. Honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~

{ + A few days later +}

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mama are you ready?" Izuku stepped into the bedroom, checking his pockets for his things before he looked into the room. Katsuki stood over at his vanity table, fixing his fluff of ash colored curls and family heritage ontop of his head.

Katsuki turned to look at him. "Did I take long?"

"No, not like we're already late for the main ones of the party." Katsuki rolled his eyes and left him there to his own. "I can't put on my shoe." He frowned, staring at his blue colored sneakers. "And I feel if I stretch, this belly will pop those buttons out."

"Your exaggerating beautiful." Katsuki shaked his head. "I can barely see my toes. I swear I don't play around with this. And I have to pee." Katsuki continued to complain on and on, pouting at this point. Izuku just watched with affection as he just pouted and whined about the whole party and his outfit choice to only tell himself that he looks good and then complain about the shoes again.

"Babe, babe. You look fine. Stop fretting." He told Katsuki, grabbing his arm before he goes over things in his head and placed him to sit down. "I'll put on your shoes, ok?"

"I could have done it-"

"When?"

Katsuki's pout grew bigger then he groaned at the headache and the urge to pee desperately. "Ok fine but hurry up. I don't want to piss myself!"

"Ok ok, where are the shoes."

"Over there. Izuku your being so slow."

"Listen if I'm late your also late. Cause you are driving with me. So don't rush the process."

Katsuki hits him on the temple, Izuku flinching back with a giant grin before he pinched Katsuki side.

"No! Stop you'll make me piss myself! This is a white dress you bastard!"

"Then don't tempt me."

Katsuki gritted and just let's him have his win. He couldn't think twice at the moment. He just really needed the washroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick intermission...Outfit Check.

Katsuki

Izuku

~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the venue of this gender reveal. The whole thing was inside, in air condition to Katsuki's relief as he came out the SUV truck and was met with the literal definition of hells fire.

He's already in long sleeves, breathing for two people, which is also very hard to do; And can barely feet his feet already when he's wearing sneakers. Seriously this isn't his best at the moment.

"Ready?"

Katsuki nods but winced. "I need to piss."

"Again?" Izuku blinked, looking to Katsuki again. Katsuki nods and hands him his pack of chips. "Oh like right now. Izuku next time you carry the next one. Cause this isn't happening for a very long time." He told his boyfriend before running towards the opening door.

Mitsuki came out the building, followed by Bianca and Kayla and one more being TJ. Instead of being greeted by the blonde, everyone had to move aside as he came waddle running towards the entrance to find the location of a nearest bathroom.

TJ blinked at the speed Katsuki went at, now reminding himself that a pregnant person just ran passed him.

"Where the fuck he got all that speed?" Kayla asked, cracking a smile to crack some kind of joke. "More like what kind of spawn do you have him carrying? Seriously."

Izuku sighed a laugh, running his fingers through his hair with one hand, the other occupied with a bag of lays chips and Katsuki's bag.

"I honestly don't know. I feel like they'll be more like their momma if I'm being honest."

Mitsuki chuckled and gestured him inside. "Come on inside then."

~~~~~~~~~~

{+ Later +}

 ~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, goodnight ladies and gentlemen who have came in today! If y'all didn't know I'm Naomi Aizawa and the Aunt of the mother-to-be."

There was clapping and some laughter in the seated crowd. She smiled brightly and cleared her throat. "I am y'allz host today so strap in we have a party!"

More cheering went on in the crowd in the crowd of family members and friends. Katsuki shook his head. He knew from then he won't be home till 11pm. How unfortunate.

"We have something set and that is the gender reveal. So will the parents to be come up here so we can get this started??"

Izuku stood up and helped Katsuki up. Cameras were practically out by time they reached out. Katsuki scoffed.

"I look back and there is millions different cameras out already?"

There was laughter.

"Just enjoy the moment!" Mitsuki shouted from where she stood to get the best view. Katsuki dismissed her and let's his aunt Noami continue.

"Anyways before they start fighting." She fixed her hair and pointed to the back. "I need the box! Confetti people share them out!"

Katsuki and Izuku watched as confetti was given around and a piece of board and box came up to them. They were confused cause then the box opened they were handed fake guns. Izuku lit up.

"Damn who's idea was this one?"

"Good question." Katsuki mumbled, holding this gun in his hand oddly. He didn't know how to handle a gun but Izuku seemed like a pro. "You know how to work that?"

Izuku nods his head. "Thank my pops." Katsuki hummed. "Right."

Hernandez stepped in now. "It's my turn to be host for this one. These aren't real guns but they have the reveal in them. How there in there I don't know, ask Shouta."

The joke made sense to most and they laughed at what he said. Aizawa only shaked his head in amusement towards his brother-in-law. Hernandez cleared his throat and continued.

"Now this white board will be your target. When you hit it, the party poppers everyone has will go off. Ok?"

"Yes!"

"Let's get it started!!!"

"It's a boy!!!!"

"Boy sit your ass down it's a definite girl."

And so they went on. The chaos just about to begin but Naomi caught their attention before their families went on with this battle of boy and girl. Katsuki already had his choice and Izuku aswell. Only way to find out is to shoot at the board.

"Ok, let's start. Get into positions!"

Izuku and Katsuki did so, Izuku having to stand behind Katsuki and help him hold the gun properly so he doesn't miss the white board and hit someone else in colored paint.

"Ready?" Naomi asked them.

"Yeah." Izuku responded.

"Hurry up." Katsuki added.

"And....shoot!!!"

And they both shoot at the board and the paint colored the bleach colored board a ocean blue color. The whole room erupted in excitment and cheers that people outside can possibly hear.  The poppers went off through the entire room and blue flew into the air.

"IT'S A FUCKING BOYYYY!"

"Oh come on!!"

"GIVE ME MY MONEYYYYY!"

Katsuki and Izuku looked from their family and friends, smiles lifting their lips. They embraced each other, chuckling and laughing at the madness ensued within the room.

So they were having a son and Katsuki felt god that he won this little battle between them. He was glad, rubbing it in Izuku's face for good measure.

~~~~~~~~~~

{ + The Following Days After +}

~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki was almost done with cooking this baby he's got here. Casually sat on his floor at 43 weeks pregnant now. A good 8-9 months now. Any day or week his son was going to be born and the day Izuku will possibly feel his anger.

But before that, Katsuki sat there in the nursery, folding more baby cloths and packing them in their respective draws and hangers within the walk in closet of his room. He fixed everything and felt good knowing it all good.

Now, he can leave the room and do some cleaning despite it being a school evening. His siblings were in school, Izuku had headed in only for two hours and just came back to keep him company.

Katsuki headed downstairs, Izuku walking about the downstairs on his phone, music softly playing through the house as they enjoyed the silence for once.

"I'm tired." Katsuki complained as he came down the stairs one by one. Izuku stopped pacing and looked to him with a smile. "Go sleep then."

"I don't wanna." Katsuki shrugged making his last step. "I'm hungry, so I'll go make something and drink I guess."

"Ah ah, go back. Watch some TV or something." Izuku stopped him from the kitchen and Katsuki gave him a glare. "Move your tall ass out my way-Izuku I swear-"

"I love you mama."

"Don't try that shit with me."

"Come on~"

Katsuki was embraced by the taller male, held close and to personal. His enlarged baby belly not really connecting them but Izuku didn't care for it and just included their unborn into the mix.

"Your being annoying."

"I'm being your boyfriend, remember how much you fell for me?" Katsuki scoffed. "No proof. Now move you weirdo-Oi! Stop touching me!"

Izuku squeezed his ass again, looking him dead in the eyes. Katsuki scowled and looked away. "Izuku let me go!" He frowned more, trying to wiggle but was unable to. Izuku shushed him and took his hand. "Come let's do a little dance. When last did we?"

"When I wanted you to shut up." Katsuki said but didn't stop Izuku from twirling him slowly and dancing with him. "That was your way of showing your love. Still adored it. Think you can still shake this for me?"

Izuku took Katsuki's cheek into palm and gave another slap. Katsuki grunted at his stupidity, Izuku kissing at his temple and cheek and down to neck where he had a little laugh.

"Can't you move your's instead? I remember you last time." Katsuki deflected, grinning broadly when Izuku stopped kissing him and stared at him with wife eyes. Then he smirk.

"That a challenge? Boy bet I'll show your shy lil self how to shake." Izuku stepped back, grabbed the remote that was controlling the stereo system and raised it.

The music rose and Izuku clapped his hands to get rhythm. Then he turned around and starts to throw for that money. Katsuki broke in uncontrollably laughter.

"Huh this what you want? Come throw that money! Join baby!" Izuku kept working his body, even coming in closer to which a cackling Katsuki slapped his ass instead.

"Ay! That how it goes!"

"You play to much! Your gonna make me pee myself." He said through his wheezing.

"You love it though~" Izuku stopped twerking or whatever the hell he was doing there and kept dancing for Katsuki, singing the song even and pointing to Katsuki with every word.

Katsuki shook his head. He looked down to his stomach and had a small conversation with his unborn while Izuku was wild'n it out in front of him.

"What's wrong with your Daddy? He ok? This is the kinds of things you will have to witness." He told him, rubbing at the spots where he got a responding kick. Izuku came in and took his hands, moving them out the way to press a kiss at his very much not covered stomach. "You cheesy fuck."

"Love you too Mama." He smirked and gave a smooth wink. Katsuki couldn't with this dude but let's him have his moment. "I know. Now I need to relieve myself. Be back."

"I'll get you something to eat then."

"Thank you slave."

Izuku curses him from downstairs as soon as he starts going upstairs. These two and their unfiltered love was something to enjoy. Their quality time were always something they did when alone.

Curse each other or dance at random times or start singing some love song. Izuku especially, since he is half Jamaican, likes to sing his own songs. Reggae was also something he grew up, so Katsuki would be hearing reggae playing in the bathroom, Izuku singing "Who the cap fit," by Bob Marley. His fit of music is from rock, R&B and latin music. So technically their son will have a very lively life so he was glad that was a positive.

~~~~~~

Katsuki had finished using the washroom, the music still playing but the song changed into something more relaxed but tempo. But what had his attention was the knocking on the door and dinging the door bell repeatedly.

Katsuki gets irritated and says he's coming. It's either Cyrus who forgotten his keys or his father forgetting his paperwork. Either way, Katsuki unlocked the door and was met with neither.

Katsuki's expression went completely dull at the sight of him. "What the fuck -No how the fuck you get here??" Katsuki felt a vein pulse when he wasn't answered back.  "Haiden!"

Haiden stops looking at the very large and noticable belly staring at him. He seemed to not be able to speak when his eyes meets Katsuki's.

Katsuki shaked his head and goes to close the door. But Haiden finally spoke.

"You..so it's true..I wasn't..-" He pointed at Katsuki's abdomen and Katsuki placed his hands on his stomach. "What is your problem? Why the fuck are you here?!"

"I came to see you again! I didn't think I'll see you-you do what you didn't even let me do! You let someone bend you over and impregnate you?!" Haiden rose his voice, furious and still shocked as his eyes keeps trailing down.

Katsuki frowned more, laughing at this ridiculousness. "I don't want you. I never wanted you. Did you forget what you did?!? I want nothing to do with you. And whatever happened to me is none of your business!" Katsuki felt a headache coming along, his feet hurt, his everything hurt! And just having him here made him nauseous.

"I want you back."

"I don't want you back. Seems you have the problem here. Now go away."

"Wait-"

Then the door opened fully and Haiden stopped all actions from before. His eyes met up with green ones. He blinked, brows frowning and his face fell.

Izuku was here, hand placing itself to Katsuki's hip. "Mama, who's at the door?" Katsuki stared at Haiden but looked away and his face melted as if he didn't wish death to rain on Haiden two seconds ago.

"I'm his ex boyfriend. You know me. Izuku..."

Izuku slowly looked from Katsuki and to Haiden. He stared unbothered and looked to Katsuki. "Your food is finished. Just the chocolate is still melting down for your hot chocolate."

"I can do it. It's ok."

"No, stay here for a second." Izuku stepped away, giving Haiden one more glance before he disappeared behind the door. Haiden advanced.

"Him? Man I shouldn't be surprised you'll chase after him."

"I didn't chase anyone asshole. The only person chasing is you. Your such a hypocrite. Get off my fucking porch! Off my property! Jump back over the wall you came from!"

"Not without talking with you!"

"God, are you even listening???"

"Can't we talk?-"

"No. He wants nothing to talk to you about.." Izuku's voice coldly said, emerging back into this mess up unwanted reunion. But something wasn't normal. Cause Haiden froze when he felt something cold touch his forehead.

Katsuki stared at the object in Izuku's hand and up at Izuku. Izuku's expression was serious, annoyed and looked to dark. He was hot.

"Izuku..?"

"Get inside Mama, I've got it." Izuku said, looking only to Katsuki and smiling. Katsuki looked to Haiden and then at Izuku. He sighs and relaxed. "Just don't kill him."

"I promise." Katsuki nods and left them. Izuku moving now to block the door and press it more against his forehead. "So what your doing here?"

"To..to see him." He gritted.

"Why? Didn't you cheat on him that day and accused him wrongfully?" Izuku asked, pulling out his vape and taking a pull. Haiden goes to defend himself. "I didn't accuse! Who would have known you two were together-"

Izuku pushed Haiden back with his gun. "Wrong and you need to make sure to speak the truth. So it's either a bullet to your leg or a bullet to your head..or you play nice and say it." Izuku definitely threatened him. Haiden inched back more, his heart racing.

"I..I did say what I said. It happened but I just wanted to talk."

"He's unavailable, forever, for you actually." Izuku blow out smoke into the air. "So beat it pretty boy."

"Calling people pretty boys now?" Haiden taunted, smirking and completely forgetting where he stood to Izuku right now. That was to be fixed.

"Still alive now?" He hit back. "Listen I have someone to go back to. Your wasting my time." Izuku moved the gun and gestured him off. Haiden frowned but left it as it was to his greatest dislike.

Izuku took that, one more pull of his vape before he stick it back in his joggers pant pocket and left. Right back to the house his family was in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.8K 153 10
Class 1-A find out what happens to Midorya in middle school with all the bullying and proceed to call katsuki things like Villian Monster And bully...
111K 1.7K 16
A boy with a strong "quirk" decided to enter U.A academiy to become the number one hero. But the number one hero tittle will not just be given to him...
1.1M 37.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
102K 1.9K 43
What if Masaru wasn't Katsuki's Bio Father? What if Katsukis uncle was Aizawa? What if Katsuki Moved to New york? What if Katsuki's real bio father w...