your blood through my veins...

By rowyaltyroses

it began with us, it stayed with us. A/N : i dont proof read enjoy my typos More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three

twenty-two

545 19 2
By rowyaltyroses

"do you want anything to drink?" asked jack as they made their way to the liquor cabinet.

"um...maybe just water."

"water? youre the one to said to play a drink game." laughed anthony.

"i meant for you guys! im really okay."

"do you smoke?" asked vinnie snd everyone groaned.

"vinnie gets sad that no one wants to smoke with him."

"do you have a cig? ill take one." she said and he nodded.

"take it outside, dont stink up the house." said thomas and vinnie and isabelle walked to the balcony that had a long pool.

"so where see you from?" she asked as he handed her a cigarette.

"seattle. you? you're obviously somewhat southern."

"yea, im from louisiana."

"not surprised. are your folks from there?"

"they were. my dad was second generation french and my mom was french like fresh out of france." she said taking a small hit of her cigarette.

"yea, i miss my parents. it was hard to leave them. my dad love new orleans, he said its really fun."

"my dad loved it too."

"what was his critique? too many tourists?"

"well...both my parents died when i was like 14."

"oh my god..oh my god im so sorry-"

"no! its okay, theyre in a better place. i made it awkward." she said.

"howd they pass if you dont mind me asking?"

"well, my dad had pancreatic cancer and he passed. and they said my mom died of a heart attack but i think it was a broken heart."

"im sure. what were they like?" he asked as he followed her, she dipped her feet into the pool and say on the edge and he did the same.

"amazing. my dad was the kind of guy that id ask him for a fruit and hed take us the tree. and my mom was just...beautiful. inside out. like she was all the good things, all the things."

"thats funny..my mom has always told me like—its her thing to tell me that im all the good things."

"what are your parents like?" she asked.

"my dad is a clown. hes hilarious. like life of the party, down to earth, fucking coolest guy. amazing advice. and my mom is just nurturing, she has the sweetest voice and biggest heart. do you have any siblings?"

"nope. after they passed i moved in with my aunt, but she was like in her early 20s and partying so i was kind of on my own. but thanks to her she got me into modeling."

"do you do runways?"

"sometimes. but not a lot, im not tall enough. im like 5'5 and most models at 6 feet plus."

"hey, but youre very beautiful."

she blushed. they began talking about everything and eventually laid their backs on the concrete staring at the stars. they talked about their thoughts on their careers, their dreams, their funniest stories, family.

"yea, so i was so drunk, and i need to throw up, and the only thing i saw was one of those office trashcans." they both started cracking up at his story.

"all this after you told her she was the love of your life and how you couldnt wait for have 4 boys with her?"

"yep." he laughed. "she never talked to me again. which was okay honestly. she wasnt the love of my life. and i dont want 4 boys."

"you live and you learn. so what do you want?"

"a girl. i want someone to take care of. my wife, daughters, obviously if i had a son id be happy with him but the giggle of a little girl. man, id let her paint my nails, pull my eyelashes, whatever she wanted."

"pick a color." she said to him as he laid his hands in front of her.

"hmmm...lets do...glitter." he smiled knowing her eyes would light up.

"ive been waiting for this day!" she smiled grabbing her glitter nail polish and started painting his nails. "do you think i have your hands or mommys?"

"mommys. your hands and feet are identical."

"ew why are you looking at mommys feet?"

"dont make it weird im letting you do glitter."

"i miss mommy." she hadnt seen elle in a couple days, jane was modeling today.

"i know, but after today im sure she will give you all the love. she had a lot of work."

she was really focused on painting vinnies nails right. "okay you know the rules! no moving."

"mkay. start choosing a movie." he smiled and she went to the couch to scroll through movies.

"vinnie." said sloane walking into the room, she was working in the kitchen and walked in.

"thoughts?" he said with his hands facing sloane.

"can you come here for a second?" she asked.

"no! he cant move." said jane.

"ill make sure his hands are stiff are rocks j-bug."

"fine." nodded jane.

"whats up? did a factory explode or something?"

"um...elle is in the hospital." she said. "her assistant said it shouldnt be anything crazy-"

"what hospital?" the instant terror on his face said it all.

"district A clinic." this was a clinic especially for people of their status. they werent going to take her to a random emergency room if paparazzi caught her or if the doctors had bad intentions.

"where are my keys? take care of jane."

"vinnie, relax. she just passed out-"

"no." he said grabbing his keys. "can you stay with jane?"

sloane nodded. "janie! aunt sloane and you are gonna have a girls night!" she said walking to jane.

"daddy? where are you going?"

"sorry baby, work call." he said and she nodded, a little upset, but she loved sloane.

he definitely broke the speed limit, it wasnt too far, maybe 10 minutes. moments like this he didnt enjoy living high up on a mountain, itd be nicer to be closer down for things like these or when you needed groceries.

he probably parked like an asshole but he couldnt wait. maybe it was minor, maybe she just took a bad breath and passed out but he wasnt gonna let her be alone.

"shes down here." said the nurse bringing vinnie in. she obviously recognized him and knew who he was and who his ex and baby mama was.

"are you okay? oh my god what happened?" he asked going to her and kissing her forehead grabbing her by the side of her head, crouched to her bed height.

"youre not mad at me?"'

"elle, my love, nothing about that right now. what happened?"

"i just blacked out mid photoshoot. i coulent get up. like i heard the ambulance, and i was just out."

"god. are you feeling okay?"

"tired." she said and he grabbed her hand.

"youre okay." he said.

"jane did your nails?"

"i messed them up. i might have to redo them myself, before she kills me." he said and she laughed. "scoot over, lets rest."

"okay." she said scooting over and he got part of half of the bed, he couldnt fully fit. but it was enough for her to go into his arms. he just played with her hair, per usual it knocked her out.

after maybe an hour the doctor came in.

"if youd like ill just tell you everything out in the hall. she could use the rest." said the doctor and vinnie nodded.

"is it something bad?"

"vinnie, im not sure if this will hurt you."

"youre scaring me."

"when we run a blood test it tests for anything. elle is really low on iron and cacium. which is okay, she could get supplements."

"thats it? why so low? im telling you, im happy for her and her job but im not a fan of the fasting and the diets." vinnie shook his head.

"vinnie...elle is pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.3K 59
*COMPLETE* As seen on tiktok Peaked at: #7 for #vinniehacker #9 for #tiktok
601K 16.1K 32
𝑨 𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑨𝑵𝑭𝑰𝑪 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 they drive each other crazy but will always be down for each other. 𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑬...
91.9K 1.9K 34
~"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴"~ Vinnie Hacker x Reader V.H X Reader (𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿)
316K 6.8K 35
𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.