SAVE ME - TAEKOOK

By jiminsjimjamzz

Give me that hand, save me, save me I need your love before I fall, fall ~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18

Chapter 12

3 1 0
By jiminsjimjamzz

When he felt nothing and heard a loud bang, he looked up at Minji with a pan in her hands. Josh, who was standing in the corner, took a look at the unconscious body of the woman and ran off as Minji walked towards him with a menacing look on her face. 

Minji hugged Taehyung tightly, he smiled softly and hugged her back. He slightly winced and Minji pulled back, She took a look at his wounds and her eyes widened. 

She panicked and looked at Taehyung, who was barely able to stay conscious. She searched around the hall and saw Taehyung's mobile phone.

 She immediately went to his emergency contacts and clicked on Jeongguk's number. 

"Tae-tae, please stay awake. Don't close your eyes, everything's going to be okay. Just don't fall asleep."

 She ushered as tears rolled down her face.

"Hello? Jeonggukie?"

 She said as Jeongguk picked up the call, panic laced in her voice.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" 

Jeongguk asked in a soft tone.

"Jeonggukie, Tae-tae....he's hurt Jeonggukie. He's hurt all over.......She hurt him. He's unconscious, sleeping......Please do something, Jeonggukie....."

"Calm down, baby. Everything is all right. I'll come to take care of Tae-tae. Turn on your location and I'll be there."

 Minji did as she was told and turned on the location. A few minutes later, Jeongguk was at their door. He rushed over to Taehyung, who was struggling to stay awake. 

He quickly called the ambulance and placed Taehyung on their tattered sofa. A few moments later, the ambulance siren was heard and nurses entered the worn-down vicinity. They put his unconscious body on a stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance. 

Jeongguk rushed to their side and kept asking whether he was going to be okay. He picked up Minji and drove to the hospital in the ambulance. Once they entered the hospital, they forced him to wait in the waiting lounge while they took Taehyung inside the ICU. 

Jeongguk and Minji waited for over an hour, both drowning in worry. The doctor finally stepped out of the doors and Jeongguk and Minji rushed to his side.

 "Is he okay now doctor?"

 Jeongguk asked, desperation in his voice quite evident. 

"He's in a stable condition, Luckily the injuries weren't too deep and didn't majorly damage any of his internal organs. He'll gain consciousness in maybe another hour and you'll be free to talk to him then. You can enter his room and feel free to contact the nurses if you feel something is wrong." 

The doctor stated as he flipped through his report.

Jeongguk released a breath of relief as he heard the doctor's report. He walked back to Minji and told her the good news. As soon as she heard her brother was going to be all right, she jumped around with joy and hugged Jeongguk tightly.

 He picked Minji up and carried her to the reception and asked for Taehyung's room number. They enter his room and see him on the bed, tubes connected to his hands and under his nose.

 Jeongguk's heart breaks as he looks at Taehyung's state. There were deep wounds that were covered with bandages on his stomach and one of his thighs.

 They sat down on the sofa and Minji immediately fell asleep, her body exhausted. Jeongguk put a blanket over her and sat down next to Taehyung's bed. 

His face was peaceful, and no signs of worry or restlessness were visible on his face. His eyes were closed, his long eyelashes resting on his beautiful tan skin. 

His eyes moved to the pretty mole under his eyes. His eyes travelled down his face, to his plump lips. Oh, how he wanted to kiss those lips. 

He had just recently discovered that he had developed feelings for the boy. At first, he asked himself whether it was just out of pity. 

But he found himself wanting to keep him safe, hold him in his arms and his mind was stuck on the boy, he always occupied his thoughts. 

He wanted to kiss those enticing lips of his and whenever they were together his eyes used travel down to those lips of his and that ass was just heavenly.

 He knew it wasn't pity or empathy. But he didn't know whether his feelings were reciprocated or they were just one-sided. Another thing that worried him was his parents. They expected him to be the perfect son with nothing in return.

 Lately, they've been pestering him about marriage or finding a girlfriend. He found out later that the dinner they had planned was to make him meet a girl for marriage. 

He would have turned them down immediately but had to do it at the end which annoyed his parents, but he didn't care.

 At this point, he enjoyed pissing off his parents since nothing he did seem to satisfy them, they were just going to have to deal with it. He didn't notice when he fell asleep and woke up a few hours later, the monitor beeping next to him. 

He checked on Minji, to see her still asleep and a soft smile appeared on his lips. He adjusted her blanket and returned to his seat next to Taehyung.

A while later, he heard a soft groan and his head shot up. 

"G-gg-ukie?" 

He hissed as he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen.

 "Don't try to get up, bub. It's going to hurt you."

Jeongguk said as he adjusted his head on the pillow and pulled his blanket over. 

"Where's Minji? Did she get hurt? Is she okay?" 

Jeongguk chuckled at his caring nature towards Minji and reassured him that she was safe and sound.

 "I'll go get you some food you stay here and get some rest. I'll be right back." 

Jeongguk pecked his forehead and Taehyung blushed a bright shade of red, taken aback by the sudden action but appreciating it nonetheless. 

Jeongguk walked out of the room and got him some ramyeon and some store-bought kimchi, he got some Minji too in case she woke up. 

He walked into the room and saw Minji talking to Taehyung, a bright smile on her face. He set the food down on the table and heard a loud ring. He picked up the phone and asked

"Hello?"

"Jeongguk? Where were you guys these past few days? Is everything all right?"

"Taehyungs in the hospital"

"WHAT!? HOW!?"

"It's a long story."

"Well, you tell me the whole story when I get there, 'cause I'm already on my way with Jin."

"I was hoping you would do that. Taehyung needs you all here."

"I'll see you in a few, bye."

And with that, Jimin hung up. Jeongguk opened up the ramyeon and kimchi and placed it on the table. He made Taehyung sit up straight and fed him some ramyeon. 

After a while the hospital door shot open and a distressed Jimin walked in, followed by Jin, with a bag full of clothes, snacks and medicine. 

"Taehyung! Are you okay? We're here baby, we're going to take care of you. Just sit back and relax."

 Jeongguk backed off and sat down on the couch with Minji who was giggling at Jimin. 

"Jimin hyung is crazy." 

He whispered to Minji who quietly nodded her head. 

"Hey! I heard that, I'm keeping my eye on you Jeongguk." 

He glared at Jeongguk who stuck out his tongue at Jimin. They kept chatting and laughing, slowly lifting the tense mood that was in the air.

____________________________________________

everything is gonna be okay...

this story has s happy ending dw (✿◡‿◡)

this story is coming to an end...... about five or six more chapters to go ^.^

and lastly, ILY and stay safe ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

~ RINNIE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 17.5K 49
KOOKV/KOOKTAE Top Kook :: Bottom Tae
119K 2.8K 33
Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW
900 103 12
your name engraved herein.
45.7K 2.4K 53
Can you smile again?(Discontinued) ••••••••••••••••••••