The Dark Hero [BNHA X Male Re...

By Kentucky_Chimmy

Ofc I watch old animes,so basically your Hiei L/n your a person who has dark power โš ๏ธCringe Warningโš ๏ธ More

Bio
UA entrance
Quirk Apprehension test
Hero test
Class Representative and USJ event
first date
Last day this week
Sports Festival
Sports Festival part 2
the coming Internship
Internships and Hosu Incident
Teachers vs Students
Tsuyu's Birthday
Valentines day
Teachers vs Students final part
Endurance pool training
Summer training camp
test of courage & Vanguard Action Squad
Kamino incident
Kamino incident 2
aftermath
Heights Alliance
nothin' to see here
Ultimate Moves
Ultimate Moves 2
Provisional License
Provisional licensing exam 2

Summer Camp training day 2

55 2 2
By Kentucky_Chimmy

Hiei's pov:

All of us wake up early and change to our gym uniform

(Sorry 'bout the head)

Everyone was still sleepy,some were about to pass out,with one of them being Kaminari,so I approach him and slap him in the back of his head,as his sleepiness disappeared,the slap could be heard by everyone as they turn to look at me,I glared at them.

Hiei:"We cannot waste this opportunity to reach to our limits and go plus ultra" everyone thought about it before one by one they slowly pump up

Kaminari:"your mean.."

Hiei:"learn how to not sleep a lot,our future would be more harder than we are for now,so try to get use to it"

Aizawa:"L/n is right,all of us are here to be plus ultra,so..... Bakugou" he said as he toss a ball towards Bakugou as he catch it "try throwing that ball like the first day" Bakugou nodded as he went to the circle and shouted 'DIE' again, Aizawa Sensie shows us the gadget and showed '705.6' we were slightly surprise to it being lesser.

Aizawa:"It's lesser then expected from you Bakugou,so that's why today we'll be reaching to our limits"

Later everyone was now working to their limits,Ida was running around to increase his strength and speed, Uraraka was inside in a ball as she held her nauseous ness,as she keep rolling around, Tokoyami was training Dark Shadow in a dark cave, Kaminari was letting all of his electricity to a battery or is it,Mineta was plucking his grape hair so he can pluck one even if it's bleeding,Aoyoma was shooting his laser non-stop even though he'll have stomachache,Jirou was extending her earphone jack as she increase the sound of her earphone jacks,Ashido secretes acid to increase her durability,or is it again? Midoriya was stretching a lot while fighting Tiger yea,a bigger uwu cat,Koji was increasing his voice,Shoji was creating different parts of his body while Hagakure keep hiding her presence towards Shoji,Sato was eating a lot of sweets while activating his quirk,Yaoyoruzu was also eating sweets as she created matryoshka dolls, Kirishima was using his hardening quirk while Ojiro hits him with his tail,Tsu was climbing in the mountain using her tongue,arms,and legs, Bakugou was soaking his hands with boiling water as to increase his sweat,he pull it out and let out a powerful explosion, Todoroki was creating an area of ice,then quickly replace it with fire,as he keep doing that,pretty tiring huh? Me on the other hand keep boosting my strength as I punch a massive monster made by Pixie bob,everytime I'm done boosting it,I keep doing it and punch another monster,the more I repeat this the more she makes the monsters bigger,I repeated this until my stamina was near to losing,this continued.

After our tiring training,all of us look like we're gonna die

Author's pov:

Pixie Bob:"Now, remember what I said yesterday 'Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you'!"

Ragdoll:"At least make your own food! Curry!"

Everyone:"Yes,ma'am..." Everyone said tiredly to which she laugh like it was a funny video

Ragdoll:*laughs* "You all look exhausted,but that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!"

Ida:"It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster. That's U.A for you! No opportunity waste! Everyone! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world!"

Aizawa:"Ida's so useful."

Later on everyone was now preparing,Hiei lights up his group's woods below the curry cooker?

Ashido:"Todoroki! Can we have some fire over here,too?"

Sero:"Bakugou,use explosion to light this."

Bakugou:"LIKE I WOULD,YOU BASTARD!" Explodes the woods,making Tokoyami and Sero worried

Yaoyoruzu:"everyone,let's not rely on others quirk,otherwise it might just be us,so try to make fire with your own"

Hiei:"who else needs fire out there?"

Yaoyoruzu:*glares at you* "let them be"

Hiei:"alright"

Everyone was now cooking curry and some in class B was also cooking.

The curries are cooked now, everyone ate like it was the end of the world,you too

Ashido:"wow,Yaomomo you eat fast and a lot"

Yaoyoruzu:"my quirk uses lipids to create objects,so,the more I eat,the more I can make them"

Sero:"so it's like poo"

Hiei:"as much as I hate to admit it,I agree"

Yaoyoruzu:*goes depressed*

Sero got punch by Jirou and force him to apologize,while Hiei was smacked in the head by Tsuyu's tongue,as a large bulge appear in his head,and also force him to apologize

Hiei/Sero:"Okay I'm sorry"

Hiei's pov:

After our commotion in the dinner,I continued eating until I was done,I was sitting talking with everyone,when I took a gland towards Midoriya going in the forest,I was suspicious,so I had to follow him,I stood up and was about to get going when I hear Tokoyami calling me

Tokoyami:"hey bud,where are you going?" I thought of an excuse

Hiei:"I have to pee"

Tokoyami:"in the forest? There's a bathroom over there"

Hiei:*sighs* "okay,okay,I'm just following Midoriya"

Tokoyami:"revelry of the dark,I'm going with you"

So both of us sneakily followed Midoriya,and reach to a rocky place,we hid in a certain spot as we listen to Midoriya and Kota's conversations, Tokoyami was also listening

Hiei:"he really hates quirks, heroes,and Villains like that,huh?" I mumbled,despite Mandalay telling us that yesterday

Tokoyami:"revelry of the dark,it's because of how his parents died" my eyes widen like the moon

Hiei:"Y-you knew?"

Tokoyami:"let's just say,I was eavesdropping you and Midoriya in Mandalay's office"

Hiei:"keep it a secret" I said to which he nodded, suddenly Midoriya out of nowhere appeared in front of us

Hiei:"HOLY SHIT! YOU SCARED ME!"

Tokoyami:"revelry of the dark,I wasn't scared"

Midoriya:"AHH! so sorry L/n-"

Hiei:"please call me Hiei,I'm disgusted when people call me that"

Midoriya:"why?" I was left speechless

Tokoyami:"his parents disowned him,he has a sister called Yukina,she's a girl that same with our age,she was held hostage by a group called Shie Hassaikai,don't tell this to everyone"

Midoriya's eyes widen as if he saw his parents dead

Midoriya:"I'm sorry"

Hiei:"it's alright,please tell everyone about calling me by my first name,it fucking pisses me off" Midoriya nodded and we three went to our camp,I then went to Mandalay's office

Mandalay:"class rep,what's up?"

Hiei:"can I have permission to go out in the forest with someone,only two of us?"

Mandalay:"I'm little worried about that,are you sure you want to go?"

Hiei:"yes ma'am,don't worry I have teleportation,Incase something will happen"

Mandalay:"alright,I'll allow you,but you will only have one hour and fifty minutes out there, how's that sound?"

Hiei:"that's okay with me,thank you so much Ma'am"

And with that I left,I can see everyone was still awake,some were early sleepers,I looked around and saw Tsu,so I called her out to which she heard it and approach me.

Tsuyu:"do you need something Hiei?"

Hiei:"I asked Mandalay if I'm- no we're allowed to go out in the forest"

Tsuyu:"wait we can go out there?"

Hiei:"yes but we only have one hour and fifty minutes"

Tsuyu:"that's so cool,can we go tomorrow or now?"

Hiei:"now."

And with that we both went in the forest while holding hands,as we look for a certain spot perfect for stargazing,and found one,we both sit down under the three,and started stargazing, Tsu was Infront of me,while I was behind her, wrapping my arms around her,and rest my head above her head,and saw an shooting star incoming

Hiei:"Tsu! Look,a shooting star,make a wish!"

Tsu:"hmph,I wish were gonna stay to each other and never leave each other,protect each other's backs,and last but not the least,be a happy family,ribbit"

Hiei:"aww,so sweet,you read my mind,Tsu dear" I said,and both of us chuckled,as both of us just stared at the sky,without even noticing what time it is, till Tsu said something

Tsuyu:"it sure is tiring today,ribbit" she said as she leaned against myself,as she's sleepy,and yawned,I check my phone and we still have five minutes left,we decided to go to the camp now,but since Tsu is sleepy, I offered her a piggyback,and she hesitantly agreed,she got on my back,as her eyes are now half closed,and she rest her head in my shoulder,I could only chuckle at this,we continued walking,till my Jagan eye,started glowing red,to be honest it's my first time seeing my Jagan eye glowing red,I was a bit suspicious, before shrugging it off,and continued walking,till I arrived, I went inside and started looking for her sleeping place,and found it,I then realized she was now asleep,so I gently put her down,the problem is,she didn't let go of myself,I started to get nervous,later I manage to slip her arms and now she's asleep,lucky thing is my bed is next to her's,yeah you heard me,so I lay down in my bed and fell asleep,funny thing is,when I sleep my hands would accidentally brush itself to my shirt,and would often show my six pack bread, slightly,and fell asleep,snoring a bit.....

Random facts: when Hiei's Jagan eye started glowing red,it means someone dangerous is in his surroundings,sometimes even bad things that'll happen in the future.

Random events(idk if it's funny)

Mineta was crying because he found out that the girls are gonna be taken in the future

Mineta:"CAN I AT LEAST HAVE A GIRL?!" he said while crying uncontrollably

Bakugou:"STOP FUCKING CRYING BITCH,WAHH,WAHH,WAHH,WAHH,I DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT"

Mineta:😭😭😭😭😭

____________________________________

Mineta bothering the girls,so Ochaco approach a certain U.A student, Kermit

Ochaco:"sorry to bother you Ketmit-san,but Mineta is bothering us again,could you help us?"

Kermit:"sure thing Uraraka-chan!"

Kermit approach the grape student and pulled out 'respect woman juice',shove it in his mouth,whole

Kermit:"drink up bitch"
___________________________________

(Heya guys it's ordinary dude here,just wanna let ya know that I might be on low post today,since ya know,school stuff,and also busy drawing since I'm bored asf)

GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
1.1M 36.6K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] โ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’.โž ------------------------------------------------- โ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•...
18.1K 313 26
I like to live life to its fullest and when I decided to do what's right in the world I was called a fucking vigilante! so I actually became one. The...
4.4K 139 21
In all honesty I am shit at writing descriptions/summaries so yeah. Bakugo's voices inside of his head worsen over time in which it caused him to not...