Her knight in Blue

By vamp1916

Street has a sister that no one knew about, same dad but different moms. She is a good girl that was caught i... More

Intros
Hey Brother
Sweetheart
Admitting
A/N
Overnighter
My Blue Knight
Do you know?
Maybe I'll have to kiss you..
The Trial
Bobby Strock
Karen
Oops
Cat's Out
I love you
Manipulative Murderer
Uncle Ralph
Im okay. Im fine.
Acceptance
Problems
Thats it.

*Devils Dance

1.7K 41 4
By vamp1916

I just want to preface this by saying this next chapter is 18+ mdni PLEASE!! Also if smutty scenes aren't your thing you're welcome to skip this as it won't be detrimental to the story line.  As always please enjoy!

Sorry it took me longer than I'd like to get this done, but I have rewrote so many parts so many time!
--------------------------------------------------------------
The ride back to Dekes felt different this time, almost like I could already feel what was coming. Deke's hand was on my thigh slowly toying up and down, but never touching where I wanted him most. Each time my legs closed tightly and I'd hear a quiet chuckle from my left. Each time I looked over he was focused on the road, but I didn't fail to notice how we kept going a little faster then we were the last time I looked. As we pulled into the drive, I waited until Deke parked and shut off the car and stepped out before I started to unbuckle. I wanted to take a second to calm my nerves,  because I mean yes we've done a lot together, but we never gone past hands in pants and heavy grinding to get us off like a couple of horny teenagers. Deke just wanted the moment to be "right".

As I reached to open my door Deke was one step ahead of me. He had opened my door and holding a hand out for me which I happily took. Once I was out, he shut the door and took my bag like the gentleman he is before grabbing my hand. What I didn't expect was for him to tug my hand back pulling me into his chest and lifting me bridal style to carry me inside. I started laughing and peppering his neck with kisses. "I can walk ya know Mr kay" I  teased, earning a chuckle from him.

"Yea I know doll. But might as well get used to being in my arms seeing as its where you'll be the rest of the night." He winked as he pulled his house key out sliding it in to unlock the door. As we stepped in he set me down to shut and lock the door and remove his coat. I took the time to remove my shoes and hang my jacket up, and before I even get a chance to turn around fully; my back hits the door with Deacons arms pinning me in on either side. His lips meet mine in a flurry of tongue clashing against tongue, teeth hitting teeth, and small moans leaving not only my mouth but his as well.

Deke pulls back just enough to catch his breath and rests his forhead on mine. "Kara I just need to know for sure you are ready to take it further cause I don't know if I can stop myself anymore. I.. I wanted to make sure you knew this wasn't just me trying to get you in bed with me. I fucking love you Kara Street. An-" I cut him off placing my finger on his lips.

"Dammit Deacon, I've never been more sure about anything in my life than I am about you. Now shut up and take me to bed." I giggle kissing his neck. He smirks.

"Yes ma'am." he says ruining leaning back in for my lips, his tongue sliding across my lips waiting for access which hes quickly granted. His hands slide down from my waist to my ass, and stops on the back of my thighs. "Jump." He demands.  I could hear the switch in his voice, this wasn't my soft sweet boyfriend. No, this was the man who was going to wreck me for any other man (as if id ever want another). He carried me to the bedroom, kicking the door open before tossing me on the bed. I couldnt hold in the giggle that came out causing him to laugh a little too. 

I sat up making eye contact with him as he slowly bends himself over me on the edge of the bed. He trails a hand up from each of my thighs, up to my shoulders where he started slowly sliding the straps of my dress off my shoulders. He started leaving kisses down my neck and across my collar bone as he pulled the dress further down, finally freeing my breasts. I had decided against a bra because I didn't want to bother with hiding the strap. Deke let out a grunt before leaning down and taking one of my nipples in his mouth.

"S-shit Deke" I moaned. My hand went to the back of his hair as I arched into his touch. The hand not in his hair tugged at his shirt. "Off. " I breathed out. " Not fair if I'm the only one losing clothes officer." I giggle as he rips the shirt over his head. I sit up and start to undo his belt, followed by the button and zipper. He stood tall and pulled them down leaving him in just his boxers. He smirks before leaning back down and ripping my dress down the rest of my body. He leaves a trail of kisses from my knee, slowly up my thigh, across my stomach and up to my neck. He ran a hand down my right thigh pulling it up to his waist as he lowered more of his body weight on me. I could feel him snug against me in the one place I needed him, with only his boxers and my think lace panties separating us…  but it wasn't enough. I needed more.

Using what I've been learning from the team I maneuvered so I could flip us over. I smirked at Deacon proud that managed to succeed.

"We've got all the time in the world to slow down and tease eachother David but right now…. I need you." I breath out. I kiss him deeply before pulling away and slowly kissing down his tones chest, until I'm sliding off the bed and onto my knees between his legs. I look up at hom through my lashes and smile as I grip the band of his boxers and start tugging them down. Okay so I knew that my man was well off in the family jewels department just from feeling him up against me a handful of times, but I guess I didn't expect him to be so well off. I could almost feel myself drooling.

"Kara baby you don-" he sucked on a harsh breath as I took him into my mouth as far as I could take him. "Fuck Kara!" Dekes hand went to the back of my head, fingers tangling in my hair, and tugging just enough to have my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I started moving back and fourth on his cock, and every so many times id hold once I had taken him all the way in until I had to come off and gasp for air. I wanted to drink all of him in. I could feel him getting closer and closer, but before I could get him to cum Dow. May throat he pulled me back with a tight grip in my hair. I started to protest but he cut me off slamming his mouth onto mine. "Next time. The first time im gonna cum for you isn't gonna be down your throat doll. No.  Im gonna cum in this pretty fucking pussy." He smirks kissing me again. "Clear?" I nod unable to find the words. Who the hell is this man? Hearing deke being so dirty and vulgar. I mean I didn't think he could honestly get any fucking sexier, but I'm always happy to be proven wrong on that.

"Good girl. Now take off those pretty little panties and get up on the bed for me. You can do that yea?" I nod doing as I was told. I could feel tingles all over my body. Praise is definitely a big big turn on for me, especially hearing Deacons deep almost raspy voice calling me a good girl. Wooo. I sat on the edge of the bed before he started pushing me up to the top of the bed. I bit my lip as he crawled up twords me slowly, leaving searing kisses starting at my ankles moving up to my thighs. He continued to the inside of my things so close I could feel his breath so close to where I need him. I swore he was going to keep teasing me, but was gladly wrong when I felt him lick a strip up to my clit placing a gentle kiss to it. I expected him to move back to but instead he dove in like a starved man with a growl that vibrated right into me.

"Oh f-f-fuck d-deke." My hand slammed into the sheets gripping on like old float away if I didn't. I couldn't stay still, he had to move his arms around my legs to hold me down, pressing a hand down on my stomach. I had no where to go. The pleasure was intense. He continued devouring my leaking pussy, switching between kitten licks and and flat out making out with it. His tongue slipping inside coaxing out everything I was giving him, pulling out moan after moan. By this point any time his name was leaving my mouth it was more of a jumbled mess. "G-gonna gonna cum deke. N-n-need to." I begged "p-pl-please." I managed to wine out. I could feel that cord ready to snap inside.

"Do it for me sweetheart. Cum for me." He growls his face moving back and fourth as he dives back in. It was like all I needed was his permission as that cord snaps and I let go.  My back arched off the bed and a broken moan left my throat. "Thats it.  Good girl. Give it all to me sweet girl. Taste so fucking sweet. Fuck."  He says as he swipes his fingers through my folds watching as my pussy spasms. "Open." He says and without thinking I do. With my tongue stuck out he slides two of his fingers in my mouth and without even being told to, I suck them in, tasting myself on him. I moaned around his fingers sliding my tongue between the two cleaning off every drop.

Deacon pulled his fingers away as he had moved up hovering over me now as he looked into my eyes. "You're so beautiful Kara." He said softly leaning down to kiss me.

I hadn't been paying attention to his hands now, much to focused on his tongue invading my mouth again. "Deke I w-" I was cut off when I felt him push his length past my dropping folds, even woth hows girth he slid in easily to the hilt thanks to how wet he got me. "Oh my fucking go-" I let out a broken breath. "S-so full." I groaned my hands finding dekes back digging in just over his shoulder blades.

"So fucking perfect for me sweetheart. So damn tight." He groaned nuzzling his head into me neck. He started moving back and forth slowly, pulling all the way back before pushing back to the hilt. My legs wrapped around his back pulling him closer. His speed picked up and so did his force. He started slamming into me, I was moving my hips to meet his thrusts, his heavy balls slapping against my ass. I could feel his tip kissing at that perfect sweet spot inside my walls as my pussy sucks him in not wanting to let him go.

"G-gonna c-cum again baby." I managed to moan out. Deacon groaned his grip on my hips tight enough Im almost positive he's gonna leave marks. He starts leaving kisses on my neck biting down just enough on the perfect spots.

"Go ahead doll. Let go baby cum with me." He moans into my ear. I could feel the cord inside snap and I came with a silent scream. "There we go. Fuck!  Thats it Kara." He groans as his hips starts to stutter. He slams his lips to mine as his hips still, he moans into my mouth as he shots hot ropes of his cum  inside of me. "Ohh fu-fuck." His grip loosens as he rolls off of me, both of us shivering from the loss of contact. Deacon lays his head down on the pillow next to me and pulls me into his chest. "Shit. You okay sweetheart?" He asks quietly. I giggled turning my head to look up at him.

"I am more than okay love. Please. That was the best sex I've ever had!" I laugh resting my hand on his cheek. "I love you David Kay." I felt my eyes growing heavy thanks to the warmth of deacons arms and the physical activity. I could feel when Deacon got out of bed, but I couldn't get my eyes open, but a few minutes later I felt a warm cloth wiping across my body cleaning me up. After he had finished, he climbed back into the bed and scooped me up close.

"Goodnight beautiful. I love you so much." He murmured running his hand down the back of my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.5K 21
It's been a year since Deacon became a widower leaving him with four children to raise. Not being able to handle the death of his Mother, Deacon's so...
57.5K 913 18
Dear readers, This story is about Strong, She comes to the S.W.A.T unit to support Hondo and his team. Hondo's team is full but Strong helps the team...
2.8K 76 6
Immediately following the events of 5x22, Chris and Street have to navigate a new relationship road block that could really change everything. Dedica...
61.1K 1.8K 94
{Deztin Fanfic} Austin has a great life. Great friends. Great Parents. and A lot of fame. He believes everything is great and to be happy all the t...