Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

71|Brat

2.8K 283 213
By niabhatti

Mishi subconsciously fixed her hair one last time before taking hesitant steps inside. Zaayan stood up from his chair as soon as he saw her entering inside his cabin with fresh flowers in her hands blossoming the entire room with its scent.

He was not expecting her at all. He thought Harib have something important business related things to discuss he had no idea he would be graced with her presence.

He cleared his throat twice.

"Ap?" He asked.

Mishi rolled her eyes scoffing at him because according to her he knew about this and he was anticipating her apology because her asking for forgiveness would add to his 1000 kgs ego.

"I mean please have a seat." Zaayan said as he settled down.

"Here! Ap ki apology." Mishi gave him the flowers and said.

Zaayan frowned.

"Me samjha nahi?" He asked with genuine confusion which Mishi took as smugness.

"I am sorry." Mishi said with tight lipped irritated smile.

"Kis kis baat ke liye?" Zaayan couldn't help but say.

Mishi's eyes blazed.

"Sirf or sirf usdin ke liye jab meri galti ki wajah se apki gari ka accident hua." She scoffed.

"Gari ka accident nahi mera accident hua tha!" Zaayan rolled his eyes. She should be sorry for their other interactions aswell where she have judged him like a random desi aunty but apparently she was too proud of it.

"Whatever! Bhaijaan chahte the me personally apse sorry khaou or apka jo bhi nuqsan hua wo me pay karu because I wasn't allowed to drive and I did." Mishi said while looking down.

"Its okay! I hope next time na ho." Zaayan said this time with actual smug resting on his face.

Mishi looked up ready to fight.

"Dekhe ap..." she trailed off as door got knocked again.

Harib entered when Zaayan allowed. Zaayan immediately stood up to meet him and hug him.

"Assalam Alikum.." He was not sure what to call him so he decided to call him Sir.

"Wallikum salam Zaayan kese ho?" Harib asked smiling.

"I am fine please have a seat." Zaayan said.

"Nahi hogaya mera!" Mishi said to stop Harib from sitting.

Harib just gave her a look and she murmured something inaudible.

"Harib sir in sab ki need nahi thi! I am glad accident chota sa tha this apology was absolutely not needed." All the smugness was now away from his face it was now fear he was scared of his older sister and he doesn't want to face her wrath.

"Call me bhai Zaayan please." Harib requested with a smile and Mishi rolled her eyes again.

"Mujhe Hamza ne bataya your car was wracked and I want to pay for it. Infact Mishaal will pay for it." Harib said and offered him blank check.

"Absolutely not! Me ye nahi lesakta." Zaayan was too scared of Aiza to accept it.

"I said I am sorry meri wajah se jo hua and now I am ready to cover it leljiye or baat khatam kare." Mishi said a little too harshly for Harib's liking.

He looked at her in shock. Mishi only talks like this when she becomes defensive he can only guess that she was being to embarrassed right now or she was just plain irritated with Zaayan.

"Mishaal!" Harib's tone was not stern not firm but it was enough to make Mishi shut her mouth.

Zaayan smirked and stiffed a chuckle the girl who lectures him about younger siblings rights was now sitting quietly because of her older brother.

It took a lot of convincing from Harib and at the end Zaayan finally agreed to take a fraction of amount he had to spend on his car.

"I also wanted to say thank you jo tumne us din kia It means a lot." Harib said with a smile.

"Please aise mat khaye meri jagah koi bhi hota to yahi krta besides aunty ne us waqt bhot sara shurkiya ad krke mujhe sharminda krdia ha ab nahi kare." He said and last part felt like a taunt to Mishi and she fisted her hand.

"My mother was actually impressed by you!" Harib laughed.

Zaayan gave him a smile as Harib continued inviting him to the dinner on weekend. Zaayan refused and Mishi sighed in relief but Harib pestered and told him about Aiza's arrival so he also agreed.

Their little meeting ended when Harib and Zaayan shook hands.

"Chalo lets go." Harib said to Mishi and walked out. Mishi was just about to left when she turned around and said by shoulder.

"Since you were sulking! Thank you." She scoffed and left.

Zaayan cracked a genuine laugh after she left. The tiny girl in uniform managed to make the boss man laugh.

Hamza was so much done for the day the first interaction in first hour wasn't enough so they also bumped into each other in cafeteria.

"I am so sorry!" Parishey said without looking up but when she did she rolled her eyes and yelled.

"Ap? Phir se takra gaye mujhse?" She yelled.

"Just how you said I am sorry a minute earlier! Apka fault tha abhi bhi subha bhi I suggest you start wearing specs number wale chasmhe ankhein kamzor ha apki ye bare bare kajal ke neeche kuch kaam ka nahi hai!" Hamza snapped.

"Apki itni himmat? Apne meri ankhon ne ankhein daal ke mera kajal deklia? You pervert? You chichore!" She said loudly and grabbed a lot of attention.

"Dekhiye miss chaudhry I think ek insaan ko ek din me itna hi bolna chaiye and I think you have exceeded the limit several hours ago now just keep quite." Hamza was irritated and she was adding more to it.

Parishey felt her blood boiling she looked here and there but when she couldn't find anything the best option she could opt for was the chilled coke in her hands. She dumped the entire thing on Hamza's face.

"What the hell!" Hamza growled angrily after recovering from the shock and everybody started laughing.

"Apne hi kha tha bolna band krdo so the next best thing!" Parishey smirked and left.

"I want her suspended! I will kill her!" Hamza yelled loudly shaking his head trying to get the stinky coke out.

"Chor aja gym ke shower ke chalte ha fresh up hoja." His friend dragged him away.

Hamza took a quick shower and sling his bag on his shoulder.

"I am leaving! Me ek minute yahn or raha to mere hatho kuch bura hojega." He said to friend.

"Come I will drop you akele kesa jayega!" His friend said and he suddenly remembered that he doesn't have his car. He angrily stomped his feet and decided to contact the only person who can actually help him.

"Chal!" He said to his friend and they both left the university mid day.

"Office pe drop krde." He said to his friend.

"Are you sure? Uni bunk ke liye masla to nahi hoga?" He asked.

"Nope." Hamza said hardly. His voice full of controlled rage.

His friend dropped him at office and now the receptionist decided to play with him.

"I am sorry ap nahi jaskte!" She stopped him.

"Ap ki internship khatam hogai ab ap begair id ke andar nahi jasakte." The lady said politely but Hamza have had enough.

"Apke system me naam ha mera?" He asked rudely.

"I guess." The receptionist was little intimidated by his gaze.

"Kia naam ha mera?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" She asked not understanding.

"Naam? Check karke bataye apke system me mera kia naam araha ha? Here me face ID deta hu naam jaldi ayega!" Hamza leaned forward and gave hi face id.

His voice was so confident that the lady suddenly felt that he was here for some robbery so she immediately did what he said.

"Hamza Hassan." She said quickly.

"Tch tch! Dekhe ab isme kitna bara error ha." Hamza said with fake sadness.

"Kia matlab?" The lady asked scared.

"Isme mera surname hi nahi ha!" He replied.

"Aur wo kia ha?" The girl asked frightened.

"Ahmedaani! Hamza Hassan Ahmedaani." He snapped.

"What?" The lady gasped.

"Now add my name to it and don't you dare ever stop me again." He scowled at her and walked towards the elevator leaving her startled.

Hamza knows somewhere in the back of his mind that if anybody especially Haider will get to know about this behaviour he will be doomed but right now he couldn't care any less.

He toon the elevator straight to the the 10th floor. He was about to enter in boss's room but what caught his sight was a room which was once abandoned now looking like a furnished cabin. The name plate gave it away it was Hammad's temporary room.

He barged inside without thinking of anything and found Hammad and neha in very close proximity but in actuality Neha was only pin pointing some designs and Hammad was looking at it. It was looking bad from behind because neha was sitting on chair and Hammad was standing beside her and leaning down to have a look at designs.

Hamza stood there frozen but when Hammad turned around he realised that he was the one who misunderstood it.

"Hamza?" Hammad asked confused.

"Me bad me ata hu!" Hamza said and was about to shush the door.

"Shouldn't you be in university?" Hammad asked with folded arms.

Hamza was now once again very irritated.

"Shouldn't you be sitting on that chair?" He replied in same tone.

Hammad felt his cheek going red as he understood this brat's meaning he decided to deal with him later.

"Meet her! Neha Ansari she is the one working on my floor." He said in tight voice.

"Hello mam. Its nice to meet you." Hamza offered her his genuine big smile.

"Neha! My brother." Hammad said.

Hamza smirked they were already on first name basis that was now something new to talk about with younger clan at night.

"Its nice to meet you too." Neha also flashed a smile but a very professional one.

"You both continue me chalta hu." Hamza said and left before Hammad can get a hold of him.

He walked towards the biggest room of the building and without thinking of anything he barged in.

Haroon who was sitting on his desk with TV being played in front of him was watching a test match. He frowned when the door opened this have never happened before in his office.

He immediately stood up seeing Hamza's face. The face he have purposely made which was asking for pity.

"Hamza! Sab sahi ha?" Haroon walked towards him in worry.

Hamza covered the small distance between them and hugged him. He started crying.

"Hamza meri jaan kia hua?" Haroon took him to the couch.

"I got bullied bare baba." He sniffed.

"What the hell? How come?" Haroon asked in rage.

"Sabne mera mazak uraya bare baba! Sab hase mujhpe ke itne bare larke ke pass gari nahi hai mujhpe cold drink pehekdi I had to take a shower and I couldn't handle more toh me bhag ke apke pass agaya." He cried more.

"Gari na hone pe mazak uraya?" Haroon quite not believing him.

"You don't know bare baba! Aj kal ye cheeze bhot important hai jese hi mene sabko bataya mere baba ne mujhe ground kia ha they all laughed." He sniffed more.

"Are mera bacha!" Haroon cuddled him more closer.

"Kisne peheki drink? Naam bataou me abhi authorities se baat krta hu we will have a meeting and we will have him suspend." Haroon coddled him like a child.

"Rehene de she was a girl! Apko pata ha girls ki favour me hi ate ha sab decisions. Ab bas baba se khe kr meri punishment khatam krwade balke discount dilwade me ghar akar forran apko chabi dedunga bas university jane de." Hamza said too cutely for his age.

"Okay I will do that." Haroon kissed his forehead.

"Yahn tak kese aye?" He asked.

"Apne friend ke sath." Hamza replied.

"Kuch khaoge?" He asked.

"Pizza." Hamza replied.

"Me abhi order krdeta hu ye lo remote enjoy TV." Haroon said.

"Bare baba?" Hamza called.

"Ji?" Haroon replied.

"Baba or bhaiya dantenge to ap bacha loge na?" He asked.

"Koi daant ke to dikhaye mere bete ko!" Haroon said darkly.

"Okay!" Hamza threw a flying kiss at him and continued watching the match.

Haider entered the cafe and Mirha was nowhere in sight. He would never admit it but his heart was little sad.

"Hello sir what can I get you?" The girl behind the counter asked.

"Chefs special coffee?" Haider asked.

"Sorry sir there is no such thing on the menu! We serve a variety of frappes mochas and cappuccinos you can choose from any of it." She gave him the card.

"Ask Mirha to make my special coffee." Haider asked stubbornly with a glare.

The girl realised that he might know Mirha so she quickly nodded and left for the kitchen.

"Mirha! Koi larka bhar aya ha or kheraha ask Mirha to make my special coffee." She said to Mirha.

Mirha who was icing her cake raised her brows.

"Kon stupid ha yeh?" She asked frowning.

"Why don't you go check out yourself? He is quite scary." The girl replied.

"Scary my foot!" Mirha threw the piping bag on counter and rushed outside.

As soon as her eyes met with Haider all kind of fury left her body.

"Hi?" She said softly.

"Hi!" Haider smiled back.

"Usdin wali coffee?" She asked.

"Bilkul usdin wali." He replied smiling ear to ear.

"Coming right up." She said and went to the coffee machine.

"One caramel cold coffee." Haider heard the voice from the counter across him. He closed his eyes for a second and opened it again.

"Ap kia karahe ha yahn?" He asked.

"Coffee lene aya hu!" Hatim smirked.

"Chachuu!" Haider gritted his teeth.

"Kia hua? Tumne to kha tha cafeteria se achi coffee yahn ki hai." Hatim teased.

"Ye iced coffee peene aye ha ap? Teenage larki ha ap?" He asked irritated.

"Here you go sir." The girl gave the coffee to Hatim.

"Thank you." He said politely.

"Tum peeo chef's special coffee I am happy with it." He teased.

"Gari me wait karaha hu ajana! Bacho ko sath pick krte hai." Hatim said and left the cafe.

Haider wanted to stomp his feet he wanted to have the coffee right here but his uncle was already here to destroy his plans.

"Mirhaa! Make it on the go please." He said and she gives him a thumbs up.

"Thank you!" Haider took the cup from her and gave her his card.

"Its on the house! But sirf aj ke liye!" She winked.

"Bye." Haider said shyly and left.

He come in the car and sat down grumpily.

"Me leata bacho ko!" He snapped at his uncle.

"Mera beta meri bhateji tumhe kia?" Hatim drove ahead and teased.

"Jan kar sata rahe hona?" He whined.

Hatim laughed and continued driving towards the school.

Here Haadi and Zaira were waiting for Haider. Zaira told Haadi about Rafay's approval and Haadi was the most excited kid on the planet unaware of the trouble he was bringing to himself.

____________________________________
Hi guys! How was the chapter?

Did you guys like it?

How was Hamza? I felt like writing something about him so I added this randomly.

I hope you you guys enjoyed it.

Your favourite scene?

How were Mr and Mrs Mishaal?

Which couple you guys are more excited for?

Please leave your detailed comments I will be waiting for it.

Next update after 140+votes 135+inline comments.

Thank you all
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 12.3K 24
❝ He was the best thing she never planned ❞ The story of a spoiled brat, with a past which no one could imagine and a future that was forced upon her...
126K 7.8K 46
A beautiful tale of Mehra Siblings. Dive in to know more.
72.2K 6.9K 28
Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An intruder in happy family also known as new...
18.6K 1.7K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🀴.