The Ravenclaw Queen

By DJZabini15

"I am not who everyone thinks that I am, and that terrifies me." Hayden Potter has been abused her whole life... More

Movie/book 1 Characters
Chapter 1: Snakes and letters
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: hogwarts express
Chapter 4: Sorted
Chapter 5: Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts
Chapter 6: First Game
Chapter 7: Halloween
Hospitals and family trauma
Christmas
DOG
Letters
detention and tension
Trap door
Dumbledore is a Hater
AN
Cast
Summer
Is he depressed, or is it just my imagination
Listen, I don't get the fuckability of this professor.
Quittich and Prejudice
Speak Up Bitch
Petrified
Dueling
We don't have amazing conflict resolution skills
Christmas and Heartbreak
I Am not the Hero in His Storybook
Want to duel me bitch
We put the bitch in bye bitch
Hell would be mercy
Reunion
Year 3 Cast
This is not how I envisioned my first kiss
I you jump, I jump
Facing my Fears
Hogsmeade
Godfather
Attack of Sirius Black
I am Fucking Awesome
Having a Ball
Deals
Falling
What the Fuck Harry
Do You Understand
Quidditch World Cup
Divided
Mattheo Riddle
Am I good enough
Interviews
Dragons
Screaming with the S
Ask me then!
Explosive
swimming
Spiraling
Well that was not anticipated
What the Fuck
Saying Goodbye
year 5 cast
Stay Away
And it begins
Fighting
Detention
Smoke

Fairy

59 2 0
By DJZabini15

(AN, sorry it's been so long. My teachers tried to fucking take me out. Also, it's my friend's birthday weekend so updates may be spotty throughout. Thank you for supporting me! Talks of abuse and homophobia below. Comment your favorite OC in the book.) 

"Okay, so we are doing the muggle tradition," I said excitedly. 

"I figured you never got to do it because your family was shit," Kyra explained to me.

"Thank you!" I screamed excitedly. 

"What costume will I be?" Luna asked me with a dreamy smile. 

"Fairy," me and Kyra said as Aiden walked through the door. 

"Who told you!" He screamed, tears filling his eyes.

 "Aiden, what's wrong?" Kyra asked, going to hug him but he flinched away.

"Don't touch me," he said lowly. 

"Aiden, what's wrong?" I asked him calmly.

"Don't act like you don't know!" He screamed, the tears falling, "You called me a fairy, you know." 

"Know what?" Luna asked confused, "That's just my Halloween costume." 

"W-what?" Aiden stuttered out. 

"We are dressing up to help heal Hayden's shitty childhood," Kyra told him softly. 

"Oh," was all he said, but tears continued to fall. 

"Aiden," I said softly after a few minutes of silence, "Do you like boys?" 

Aiden let out a sob and fell to the ground. Me and Kyra ran to sit next to him, both of us hugging him. Luna came over and leaned against him. She grabbed his hand, running her thumb over his hand in a comforting manner. My hair was blue, and I was sad he felt this bad. 

"I'm sorry," Aiden sobbed out. 

"For what?" I asked him, wiping a tear from his cheek. 

"I am trying to like girls!" He sobbed out. 

"Aiden, you don't have to like girls," Kyra told him, smoothing down his hair.

"Yes, I do!" He sobbed, and his breathing became ragged.

"Aiden, breath slower," Luna said looking him in his eyes, "Take in a deep breath with me." 

Luna did breathing exercises with Aiden, trying to help him calm down. Me and Kyra rocked him and comforted him the best we could.  

"They killed him," Aiden said after he had calmed down. 

"Killed who?" I asked him, holding him still. 

"My brother. The cops killed my brother," Aiden told me, and tears started to fall again, "And my parents celebrated it." 

"What, why?" Kyra asked him, her eyes wide.

"My brother was snogging his boyfriend. The cops saw them and shot them both. My parents were happy that their gay son was dead," Aiden said lowly, "What they don't know is they have two gay sons." 

"Aiden, are you safe at home?" I asked him, "Because I have enough money. You can stay with me at the Leaky Cauldron. You don't have to go back." 

"They don't know, so I'm safe." 

"And Aiden," Luna told him, "There's nothing wrong with being gay." 

"There is-"

"No there isn't," Kyra told him, holding him tighter. 

"Are you okay!" We heard Theo yell behind us. 

"How the hell did you get into my room?" I asked, turning to see the Slytherin boys. 

"Why is Aiden crying?" Blaise said, dropping to the floor beside us. 

"How did you get into our room!" Kyra demanded as Theo and Mattheo sat with us. 

"You didn't come to the feast, and we were worried," Mattheo said, staring at me.

"What happened?" Theo asked Aiden softly. 

"I am scared if I tell you, I'm going to lose you all. And while I love to mess with you, I've grown fond of you particular Slytherins," Aiden said, his body trembling. 

"You can't lose us," Blaise told him sternly, "We are attached, and it's a hell of a lot of effort to get attached to other people. Plus, you already met my mother." 

"I am into boys," Aiden whispered. 

"That's what this is about?" Theo asked him. 

"I'm sorry," he sobbed again. 

"No offense, Park. But I already knew," Mattheo told him. 

"How?" Aiden asked him confused. 

"I thought it was obvious. I thought you had already come out," Mattheo told him with a shrug.

"And you are still my friend?" Aiden asked him. 

"Friend is a strong word," Mattheo told him, "But I care if you live or die, Park. You being into men changes nothing." 

"Blaise? Theo?" Aiden asked them, his hands still shaking. 

"I don't care, Aiden," Blaise told him, "You liking dick changes nothing." 

We all turned to Theo who stood up slowly. He walked to the door and before leaving turned to us and said, "Dick is fun isn't let. Let's go, the kitchen may still have some food." 

"Wait, what!" Aiden yelled as we all stared at Theo wide-eyed. 

"Coming?" He asked. 

As we walked through the halls we pestered Theo, "Are you also fruity?" 

"I am into both sides," Theo said with a shrug. 

We rounded a corner and the smell of blood hit us like a truck. We walked up to the wall and saw the cat hanging down. The closer we got, we all realized it was Mrs. Norris. 

"The chamber of secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir beware," Blaise read. 

"I have to get out of here now," Mattheo said, his voice shaking. 

"Shouldn't we help?" Aiden asked, observing Mrs. Norris. 

Come find me!

"Do you hear that?" I asked. 

"Come find me?" Blaise and Mattheo asked, and I shook my head yes. 

"We didn't hear anything," Theo told us. 

"Either way, I have to go," Mattheo told us. 

We all went to run, but then mass amounts of students crowded the hall. The seven of us were trapped and we knew it. Theo grabbed Luna and pushed her into the crowd. He did it early enough that when the teachers came up, they didn't even look twice at her.

"What is the meaning of this!" Filch yelled, running up to us. 

Mattheo grabbed me and put me behind him. Filch ran up and got into Mattheo's face, "It was you wasn't it! I have been waiting for you to snap like him! You finally did huh!" 

"Mattheo was with me all night!" Theo yelled, getting in between them. 

Filch's eyes landed on me, and he grabbed my arm, "Did you kill my cat!" 

"Let her go!" Mattheo screamed, and the hall went silent. 

"She isn't dead," Dumbledore said stepping forward, "Merely petrified." 

The teachers cleared the halls, but my friend group was taken up to Lockhart's office. We all sat in chairs as the teachers stared us down. We were all nervous, my purple hair showing that. 

"Why were you in the halls?" Filch asked once Dumbledore came in. 

"I had a panic attack," Aiden told them, "We were going to the kitchen to get some food. I caused us to miss the feast." 

"And we were with him," I said to the professors. 

"When we didn't see them at dinner, we went looking for them," Blaise further explained. 

"We rounded the corner and saw the blood," Kyra said and shuddered. 

"We were just leaving to get a professor when everyone came into the hall," Theo finished. 

"My cat is petrified! I want to see punishment!" Filch screamed. 

"They are innocent until proven guilty," Snape said simply, "And their stories all lined up." 

"Almost too well," Lockhart mumbled, but no one paid him attention. 

"You six are dismissed, but be careful about where you lurk," Dumbledore told us. 

We made it into the hall and made sure no one could hear us. 

"Rumors are going to spread like wildfire," I told them, and they all nodded. 

"We have a Potter, three children of death eaters, and a riddle," Aiden told us. 

"Last time the chamber was open, Muggle-borns were targeted," Mattheo said looking at Aiden. 

"Wait, what!" Kyra exclaimed. 

"We have to keep a close eye on him," Mattheo said simply, "We know none of us did it. That's what's important." 

"Can we just get hot chocolate," Kyra asked softly. 

The six of us walked to the kitchen and got some hot chocolate. We all sat in a circle, drinking silently. We all were worried, but all for different reasons. Finally, after a minute Blaise spoke up. 

"We aren't ever having a normal year, are we?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 0 15
Maeve Keres has spent her entire life being shoved to the background. One day a letter arrives and she begins to unravel the lies she's been told. Bu...
1.5K 70 40
Y/n has lived their whole life being shoved to the side and not being able to leave their house. But now all of it is about to change as they set off...
391K 7.5K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...
1.2M 30.2K 107
"Your dad gave you this?" I nodded, still not looking at the necklace. "Your dad did that to your neck." He stated, matter of factly. "Nod. Yes or No...