The Spanking ABC"S Volume 1.

By VixentheHuntress

There are 26 letters in the alphabet we speak, 26 scenarios that we are gonna explore a few times each week... More

Episode 1: A is For Asking For Your Spanking. (Amari)
Episode 2: B Is For Buying Your Own Brush (Irena)
Episode 3: C is For Cornertime.
Episode 5: E is For Example
Episode 6: F is For Flogging (Fiona)
Episode 7: H is for Hard Hand Spanking
Episode 8: G is for Get over my knee. (Giana)
Episode 9: J Is for Journal
Episode 10: K is for Knickers
Episode 11: L is for Long Spanking
Episode 12: I is for I want( rather or would) a spanking.
Episode 13: M is for Maintenance Spanking
Chapter 14: N is for No Rubbing.

Episode 4: D is For Diaper Position

546 3 0
By VixentheHuntress

Iris Garcia couldn't be more happy about her life if she tried to. She had met her wonderful husband of 10 years, when she was in high school. She could not believe that they were able to get married in early fall and then graduate later on in that same year. Walking the stage one after the other. It was about five years into their relationship that they hit a bit of a bumpy road. See Iris had always had a bad temper, one that only her papa could truly control and keep in check. She had a few bad habits that were starting to take hold both in her private, personal and marriage life. So after a lot of research, and a very long conversation with another couple, that her husband, Emmanuel, knew. They came to the choice that they were more than willing to give something new a try, so they tried domestic discipline. She let her husband control a bit more of her life, and they had new rules set up to keep things both fair and good. It made their marriage stronger than ever, as Emmanuel truly grew into a providing and firm husband, while Iris could finally let go of her need to be the one in charge. They both made a decent amount of money from their respective jobs, and they had a rather large house in the subbards of Dallas Texas. Had made the choice to start trying to have kids to share this home with.

The only downside of her life was the discipline aspect of their new found life and relationship. Cause her wonderful husband had no issue giving her a good spanking across her light brown skin. The first time had been awkward for the two of them but in the last five years, he was just as if not better than she remembered her father being when it came to the punishment. During this time Isabella had grown to hate two certain ways that her husband would punish her. The first being her least favorite of their very large collection of spanking items, one of the plastic paddles that she had gotten her husband as one of their anniversary presents. It stuck like the dickens and moved much faster than any other paddle they had in their collect, shaped like a thin rectangle.

The second thing she hated the most in this new relationship was a position that made her feel much smaller and n she liked being sometimes. Now they had experimented with a lot of different spanking positions, over the knee, her laying down, standing up, bending over things. More intimate positions that gave her husband access to her vagina for more erotic spankings. However out of all of them she hated one more than any of the others they had. The dreaded diaper position, there was just something about laying on her back. Her legs were either held up in the air by her hubby or just having to hold them up herself that felt so embarrassing. Depending on how he did it, oftentimes her vagina would either peaking or fully out, now normally she had no problem with that being the case. They were married but it just felt so odd when it was for a punishment.

This was the only position that she would fight a bit on, not to much but enough that the position was saved for when she crossed line or did something truly naughty... much like she did today. Now in her defense she was not planning to spend nearly 1000 dollars on presents for her little's triple daughters. However, as the fun and loving aunt she was she felt a need to go above and beyond, and maybe added a few things that her husband had said not to get for herself as she resally did not need them. So when he got the bill sent to his phone, she might have forgotten to use her secret credit card, as soon as she stepped into their large house. Her husband was waiting for her. Emmanuel was a tall man, about 6 '2, herself being only 5' 4, he had broad arms and a strong chest. His days of playing soccer and baseball doing wonders for his 32 year old body. "We are taking everything back." He announced firmly. "And then we are gonna have a very long talk tonight."

That was how she found herself in her current predicament. Standing in a corner, her hands on her light silky light brown hair. SHe was wearing a light brown tank top and a matching pair of short pajama shorts with a deeper brown flower print running across them. Her husband was in the shower, taking his jolly sweet time. He would probably keep her waiting as long as he wanted just to seal in the fact that she was in a lot of trouble. Of all of her issues spending was probably the highest on her list, she had gotten much better at once they had started this idea of domestic discipline letting him have full control of their finances. Cause before... well her closet kinda showed why that was a problem and a few times before they started this she would have to ask her mother or father for some cash to help pay the rent at their old apartment. It was hard not to spend a bit here or there... and everywhere.

Right as the 31 year old was sure she was gonna die of boredom from watching dry paint dry some more. A wave of steam and a dark smelling bath soap began to spread through the room as the door opened. Her husband finally called out to her his voice normally a soft melodious filled tone but now was a bit deeper and firmer. "Come here, Iris."

"Yes, papi." A small little pet name that she used when they were in private. Now normally she liked teasing him with that pet name just a bit, especially when she was in a more feisty mood. However, right now she felt like a naughty little girl who was about to get her tail spanked for nearly pulling a fast one on her husband. She swayed her way forward towards her handsome husband. He was wearing a pair of pajama pants but no shirt, his new trips to gym doing wonders in bringing back the muscles and abs that he used to have back in high school and college. He placed his hands on his hips bringing her closer to him, his hands hooking into her the waistband of her pajama shorts. Not pulling them down yet but just to remind her that he could at any point of time. "You know what you did was wrong right?"

"Yes papi," she whispered.

He nodded his cleanly shaven face, he had sharp features in his face but otherwise was a gentle man who held the keys of her heart. "And you know that I am gonna spank you now right?"

"Yes, papi."

He pulled her a bit closer bringing her close to his lips, a small kiss being planted on forehead. "I love you," he whispered before helping her stand up right. "Come here," he said. However as she was about to lay across his lap, he stopped her. "You know the position."

Her eyes went wide at that. "P-Please."

"No," he shot down her begging in a quick motion. He took down her pajama pants first exposing her lacy green boyshorts that showed a good portion of her lightly tanned backside. He carefully brought her down to lay back first on the bed before tucking his arm under her legs, her knees being tucked against her chest. THe dreaded position that she hated more than anything in the world. There was something about this position that stretched out her skin and made the coming spanks sting much more. She felt a blush start to spread across her face at this horrible position as she squirmed just a bit to get into a more comfy spot on her bed. Her husband began to rub her backside for a moment, giving a soft pat here or there, a way to relax her and help her stop clutching her backside.

A small eep escaped her mouth as the first spank came right onto her right cheek, then the left, and then right once more. They were not truly painful just yet but she knew this was just the small calm before the storm, she knew she was in for a good one. The sound of mild spanks filled the room as he kept going, each swat bringing a soft sting onto her backside. It would fade quickly but would be reignited as his hand would return to spank the same place. Mostly targeting the bottom of her backside first, she felt her backside compress and than decompress after each swat. Her blush growing more from this position than anything else in the world. He started going a bit faster making her whine and squirm almost like a puppy that had been caught doing mischief. Her hands gripping at the covers of their king sized bed as she tried to ignore the sting building across her backside.

Another minute passed before he brought this to an end and let her lay straight out over the bed. A wince escaping her mouth as her backside came down on the thick white blanket. Her husband rose to her feet, and began to walk to their closet where their collection of spanking items and other more "adult toys" were in two boxes on the top shelf. "Panties off and raise your legs."

Iris blushed even more as she wiggled her panties off and set them on the floor to join her pajama pants. Before lifting her legs high like a baby about to get their backside wiped by their mother or father. No matter how she tried, she couldn't quite hide her small kitty from peeking out from between her legs. An otherwise cute scene as she closed her eyes, wondering what might be in store for her for these actions. Maybe he would bring out the small strap they had, maybe one of his dress belts thick and made of a hard feeling leather. They had a collection of paddles and hairbrushes, wondering if alongside this horrible position she would also face her hatred paddle. She doubted she would feel the face of the weak cat of nines, she had let her best friend convince her into buying.

No, that was for other intimate moments.

She heard come out the closet and she jumped as two things were dropped on the bed beside her. She turned her head, luckily the paddle she hated was not one of the choices. But she did see a round wooden paddle that would completely cover one of her cheeks, and a leather strap paddle. A black one that was looped and had the handle of a paddle. "Keep them up, nice and high." Her husband said as his hand reached out and grabbed the paddle first.

"Yes papi," she whimpered, gasping a bit as he pulled her gently towards the edge of the bed. Nothing being between her already light pink backside. She let out a mix of a cry and moan of pain as that paddle came crashing down against the center of her backside. Before moving to the right and the left, he spanked up and down her backside, landing some to expose her sitting spots and her upper thighs. Her legs tensed and buckled a tiny bit but she managed to keep them up, a few tears starting to build in her eyes but she quickly blinked them away. It took a lot to make her cry from a spanking, but the feeling of being in this position and the swats from the paddling started to add up. Her cries grew louder as he changed his pace a bit more. She found herself squirming on her backside, her hands moving from laying straight out at her sides, to moving a bit outwards to try and keep them from going back to rub or even blocked. Her words switched in and out of Spanish, as she tried to find something that would maybe make him stop.

She bite her lip as now those contant paddle spanks were starting to take a tole. Her backside feeling as if she had just sat on hot coals, it was becoming hard to keep her legs straight up as her squirming was growing worse and worse. He didn't change his pace or strength but right now felt like he was spanking much hard. "I'm sorry, papi." She whimpered as tears were becoming much harder to keep away. It had been about three minutes since he started and she knew she was in for much longer.

"I think you are more sorry you got caught," he remarked as a rather hard swat to her right sit spot made her lower her right leg for a moment. "Legs up," he scolded firmly as he kept going.

"I'm trying!" She snapped with a bit more attitude than she should have, earning two hard spanks in return, making her hiss like a cat.

After ten more solid swats he helped her roll onto her stomach. A sign that she had reached a slight reprieve in this punishment, her hands went back to rub her very warm backside, her thighs sting a bit but was nothing in comparison to her backside. He was not cruel and there were often a lot of moments like this for her to catch her breath and at least do a bit of rubbing. As after her punishment was over, she knew she had a date with the corner once more. After maybe three minutes, she could only whine as he rolled her back onto her back. This time holding her legs up himself as he reached out and took the strap paddle off the bed. He wrapped his strong arm around her legs and now her cries got much louder as he began to strap her bare bottom. Each one burned as it landed against, his strapping slow and steady but never failed to completely make her wiggle on her back. Her hands gripping the sheets so hard that she was sure her nails would puncture them. She had lost count after 12, as the dam holding back her tears crumbled and fell as she started to cry and twist and turn. Trying to move her backside out range of that strap. However, her husband was stronger than her as he held her firmly in place, making sure her naughty bottom was gonna be right in position for the spanking she had earned.

As he landed the last 20 swats turning her backside from dark pink to red, and leaving her thigh painted with painful pink lines. Nothing that could not be healed after a good night's sleep, but she doubted she would be sitting comfortably at work on monday. After maybe ten minutes standing in the corner, she found herself curled up on his lap. Her head resting against his broad chest, as he rubbed her bottom she let out a small yelp as she grew used to the cold lotion he was using against her backside. "Can we maybe talk about getting rid of the diaper position?" She questioned.

"Nope" he answered with a small chuckle. "Cause I know that after that, you are gonna be pretty well behaved for a while."

Iris grumbled a bit under her breath before leaning up to whisper in his ear in a voice that he loved and always made him a bit more sexually ready. "It's just I like holding my legs up for you in a different kind of way, papi." She only could laugh as his lips came crashing down on top of hers. His hands taking off her tank top as her hands went to start taking down his own pants. There was one other good thing that came from there experiences in domestic discipline.

It made love feel so much better.

A/N: Thank you all for reading as always. I really do appreciate it and I hope you all don't mind it when I do these many updates in one day or even upload at least once a day. I don't want to overwhelm you all with new updates.

I will see all later tonight, for E is for example. As during a sleepover, a boy named Eddy giving his friend, Manny a bit more hands on example of what a spanking is like. As far as uploads for the rest of this week go, I will be going back to Spanking Survivor tomorrow and that should be later tomorrow night, it takes a bit to write that one as I have to keep track of the characters each time so I don't make them wrong. Saturday is my rest day so no uploads and than Sunday we will be back with Crimson Hide before we get back on track with out weekly friday update of the story.

Thank you all and I will see you all sooner rather than later.

Until next time.

Stay safe,

Stay Behaved,

Or you might get spanked.

Bye Bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 446 27
Se KaitouKid tornasse bambino e si scordasse di chi lo ha rimpiciolito? Non sapesse la identità di Conan edogawa, che accadrebbe? ★ voglio precisare...
8.6K 38 25
La storia di Edoardo che dopo l'arrivo di parenti a casa sua per l'estate si ritrova sempre ad avere meno spazio ed essere trattato di nuovo come un...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.5M 159K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...