love and destiny 2.0

By KanakRana0

(do read love and destiny part 1 before this ) Surya singh "I wanna be your lover not your healer " he has a... More

Characters
chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Accepting the reality
chapter 3 The first Sight
Chapter 4 The coincidence
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 The obsession
Chapter 8 He likes her
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 Friends
Chapter 13 Her emotions
Chapter 14 His Emotions
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Her comfort
Chapter 17 First kiss
Chapter 18 panic attack
Chapter 19 Surprise
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth
Chapter 24 Aisha's past
Chapter 25 teasing game
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 what she planned
Chapter 28 what she got
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 The party
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
update...
Chapter 36 Three weeks
epilogue

Chapter 5 Mixed feelings

8 1 0
By KanakRana0

Surya's pov

I came home after the yoga classes, that girl was in my mind the whole tym while I was driving, I don't know why but it seems strange maybe it's because of the manner of our meeting or maybe I don't know.

Am home mom " i said entering the hallway
I goes to the couch I sat beside Avinash

How's yoga bhai " asked dhriti

It was gud " i said

Hey Surya look mrs bhalla has sent me the photos of some girl, i like this one see" said mom

Mom please " i said

Let me see let me see" said Avinash and he sat beside mom running over my foot .

Hey watch it Avi" i yelled at him rubbing my foot .

First I'll watch your wife then anything else" he said.

What wife ? " I said being annoyed by him .

Your future wife .... Ok now stop let me see the girls" he said and he started watching the photos of the girl.

Mom and Avinash were seeing the photos of the girl, at this time they both were so annoying to me , why they keep saying me to get married.

See this one " mom said showing avi a picture

Ammm no her nose is a bit big " Said Avinash.

First look at your nose" i whispered.

Did you say something" said Avinash.

No no " i said .

Hey this one Avi" said mom .

Yes yes i like this one " said Avinash .

Yeah I also like this one " said mom showing another photo

Amm no aunty the first one is more better" said Avinash.

Itni hi pasand h to tu shadi krle na " i said .

First you then I " said Avinash.

Shut up" i said getting angry .

Surya beta when will you get married it's time now " said mom

Mom you too now " i said looking at her .

What Surya atleast tell me when will you marry " said mom .

I will mom , I never said that I will not marry but it's not the type of girl you want , it will be the type of girl i want " i said holding her hand in my .

And what type of girl you want " said mom .

Jisse mai shadi krunga na maa wo ekdam suljhi hui honi chahiye koi filter ni , apne app mei hi khoobsurat honi chahiye, uske zulfe aise ho ki mai bs unme hi ulajh jau , usse sukoon ke do pal baat kar saku , jb bhi use Mai dekhu to mujhe Aisa lagna chahiye ke jaise mujhe Mera Ghar mil gya ho, wo bekhauf or naram dil honi chahiye maa , agr wo roye bhi to sirf mere liye " i said .

Avinash and mom was just looking at me after what I said , I know I will never find a girl like that so it's better to be single.

Do you want your future wife to cry for you" said Avinash looking at me .

Avinash if a person can cry for you then that person's love is the true one " i said

Aur agr wo kabhi ulajh gyi to kya krega " said mom .

To Mai hu na maa use suljhane ke liye" i said .

Bro the type of girl you are asking for is not possible in this time " said Avinash.

I know Avi " i said and get up from my place and walked towards my room.

Aisha's pov

I goes to Neha's home after the yoga classes. It was very tiring day , Neha really
Made me tired by setting this schedule for me how can I even follow this everyday.

I ringed the bell , Neha opened the door.i walked inside the house and settled myself on the couch, I am way too comfortable in her house than mine.

Hey Aisha , so how's your day " she asked.

Don't even even it was so tiring and strange too" i said .

Strange? " She said.

Yes okk I'll tell you from the starting " i said

I told her about my whole day about how I met that boy and about gym and yoga.

That's good" she said smiling.

What's good in this " i said

Is that boy hot" she asked

Nehaaa " i said after hearing what she's asking.

Tell na " she said .

Hmmm hmmm" i said assuring her that he was hot .

Offo ...... So did you fell anything when he was close to you " she asked

What feel" i said .

Like something I mean did you feel bad or uncomfortable when he was close to you or anything you feel at that moment " she asked.

I don't know but I didn't feel uncomfortable, there was some nervousness in my when he came close to me , a very strange feeling arise in me" i said .

Okk that's good atleast you didn't feel uncomfortable " she said.

Okk so any progress with the nightmares" she asked.

No progress, in fact earlier they were blur but now the images become clear " i said.

That's not good" she said having a caring emotion on her face , Neha really care for me .

But a very strange and unusual thing happen today that earlier after seeing these nightmares, i couldn't even move out of my room because I was so scared but today i didn't feel any kind of fear , after I saw that boy in the morning I even walked out of the house without any fear." I said .

Well that's a good sign" she said .

Well Aisha now what are your feelings for Reyansh, I mean do you miss him or still feel for him, " she asked.

I have totally forgotten him now but there is still a maybe feeling in my heart that maybe he was alive today if he hadn't came to meet me that day , maybe he would have lived a better life if I hadn't goes to wipe off his tears that day , it was all my fault " i said and tear dropped from my eyes

Don't blame yourself Aisha for destiny's doing" she said .

He came for me there that day Neha how can you expect me not blame myself " i said totally bursting into tears frustrated with my feelings.

It's ok Aisha it's just destiny there's nothing you can do , " she said rubbing my back .

It's me Neha me " i said literally sobbing.

Stop it now Aisha just stop , don't bound yourself, don't bound your heart with these harsh feelings, let your heart love , let it be happy, just set your heart free " she said wiping off my tears.

I can't Neha i can't , if do then again it will be broke" i said .

You can Aisha you can and one day for sure you will " she said.

I think I should go home now" i said .

I wiped off my tears and i came outside the house, i walked to my house from her house.

Hey guyzz atleast tell me about the story whether you are liking it or not or about the characters also do upvote.

Follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 37
02/10/17-09/02/19 Hey Gyz this is my first story, so please ignore the mistakes and do appreciate my efforts. So, the story is about a love hate rela...
1.7M 68.2K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
41.8K 2.4K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
25.5K 1.7K 47
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...