cruel summer ¬D.S

By hollylandford

INSTAGRAM -- Bailey Ulrich actress, recently single joins the obx cast for season 2 -- Drew Starkey, actor, s... More

cast
soundtrack
tiktok!
chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14

12

178 6 0
By hollylandford

T/W alcohol and substance abuse. addiction and overdosing is mentioned in this chapter.

liked by  sebastianstan and 828,989 others

baileyulrich halfway through filming post <3

madelyncline so close!

user2 I'm so excited i actually cant

user10 so excited to see her and Rafe

sebastianstan having fun over there

|baileyulrich you know it 😉

drewseph watched her take this. it took ages

|baileyulrich stop calling me out smh

|maddisonbaileybabe stalker much

|baileyulrich right!?

Bailey sits in her trailer looking through her phone. she sighs as she realises what she's going to have to do with her father. "Everything ok over there?" Drew asks walking over.

She manages to put on a fake smile. its been a couple of months now and the messages and threats haven't stopped. she nods and smiles up at him. "All good. I just need to meet some.. family today with Mads."

Drew smiles at her as his eyes light up. "Your family live close then.. ah right you grew up round here with Mads didn't you. must be so lucky been missing my family a bit."

Bailey sighs a little and stands up. "Your close with them then?"

Drew chuckles a little watching Bailey move around the room picking things up. "Yea quite close actually."

Bailey smiles sadly. "Must be nice. I'd be glad to meet them one day."

Drew smirks at her getting closer. "Meeting families now ay?" he looks down at her meeting her eyes.

Bailey blushes a little before laughing "Not like that.. I just meant-"

Drew laughs with her nodding. "I know. I'm just playing."

Bailey finishes putting what she needs into her bag and sits down on the couch. "Are you?"

This question catches Drew off guard and he sits down next to her. "Of course.. Its just hard not to flirt with you when that's.. Y'know what we do. And with our scenes.. It's just natural.

Bailey smiles raising her eyebrows. "I guess so." 

Drew holds their eye contact while smiling down at her. both of them unconsciously leaning toward each other. The closer they get the more Bailey wants to move away but Drew is like a force she cannot get away from.

"Drew.." She mutters before he places his lips on hers. her hands place themselves on his cheeks and his hands move to her hips. he moves her so she's straddling him. they continue kissing for a few more moments before they separate. "Drew I can't.. I.. I shouldn't."

Drew looks back to her lips then to her eyes. "Bailey... just.. let me just." He starts to say before placing his lips on her's again. she doesn't stop him. In fact she starts to move her hips on his jeans feeling him harden beneath her. little whimpers escape from her mouth and a few groans from his. "God your killing me here darlin." He mutters in her ear.

"I'm sorry." She whines kissing him rougher now. "Please.. can you.."

He smirks and nods starting to undo his belt. "Of course." Bailey helps him with his jeans and he takes her skirt and panties off. "Do you have.. a condom.. anywhere?" He asks quickly. 

Bailey laughs a little while nodding her head. "Yea let me go get one." Quickly she hurries into the bedroom and takes one out. she heads back to drew and hands it too him. she watches him put it on.

"Your prepared." He chuckles kissing her.

"Oh shut up." He lifts her up, lining himself up with her entrance. she slowly sits down on him and starts slowly grinding on him. little whimpers come from her turning drew on even more. He slowly thrusts his hips up helping her. "Drew.. I.."

Drew nods. "Your doing well Darlin." He smiles at her lust filling his eyes as he starts to kiss her neck. 

As he quickens his pace Bailey starts to moan into him while rocking her hips quicker too. Drew kisses her passionately while his hand moves down to her thighs giving her more pleasure.

During this moment between the two they hear a loud knocking at the door. "Bailey you ready to go!" Madelyn shouts.

Bailey looks up at Drew in shock as he moves faster. he covers her mouth as a moan slips out. "uhm.. Y.. yea.. I'll.. be.. out.. I.. In a m.. Minute." She manages to say whining into Drew's shoulder.

"Are you ok in there?" Madelyn asks. "Why's the door locked?"

Bailey moans again into drew as her body becomes incoherent. She looks at Drew. and finds him trying not to laugh. "I'm.. FINE." She says as Drew moves her so he's on top. He pulls out and seems to have finished. Bailey watches as his head goes down and buries himself in her thighs. 

"Right.. well I'll be in the car." Madelyn says while walking away. as soon as she's gone Drew starts to eat her out  making Bailey's loud moans come back. She holds his head and runs her fingers through his hair as she feels the warmth spread through her body. she lets out one last moan before finishing on him. 

He lets out a little laugh when he sits up looking down at her panting. "That was a close one."

Bailey hits Drew with a pillow. "Why did you go faster!" She laughs finding her skirt. 

Drew shrugs "Why not. Plus Darlin those noises you make drive me crazy."

Bailey rolls her eyes getting dressed quickly. "I will kill you."

Drew laughs pulling her in for a kiss after getting dressed himself. "oh I don't doubt it. now get in that car before Mads comes back."

"You sure you wanna do this?" Madelyn asks looking over to Bailey as she parks her car.

Bailey nods and smiles. "Yea I have too." She starts to rummage in her bag to find her purse.

"Bails you don't have to at all." Madelyn says sadly. "We could leave and go shopping right now."

"No Madelyn." Bailey says glaring at her. "I'm gonna go in and give him the money then leave. just... keep out of it" 

Madelyn stops herself and looks away. "OK fine.."

Bailey gets out the car and walks up to the shithole of a house. there are multiple trash bags and dirt laying around and it smells like somebody died. She hesitates before opening the door. "Dad?" She shouts as she walks inside. the room had dirt, bugs and leftover bottles laying around. the table seemed to have a white power on it. "Dad! Its me."

She hears a groan in the other room. Bailey slowly walks round the corner to see her father laying in what seemed to be his own vomit. "Fuck.. dad its me its Bailey I'm gonna call an ambulance ok!" She dials the number and speaks to the woman on the other end. while doing this she runs outside to get Madelyn to help. tears stream down her face. Madelyn gets out the car and runs inside the house. everything seems to blur together.

"Bailey drink something.. eat something please." Madelyn says. her voice echo's through Baileys head as she stares at the floor. "Bailey please." Madelyn's voice says again. somehow she has ended up back in the car. they seemed to be parked up next to a McDonalds. 

"He was dying." Is all she can get out. If I had listened to you and left.. he would've died. 

Madelyn's face falls. "Bails I.. I'm sorry. I'm glad we didn't leave. I'm glad we saved him"

Bailey looks at her. anger consumes her and she can't understand why. "Are you. Are you really that glad."

Madelyn's face is confused and she reaches out for Bailey. "Don't do this."

"No you sure did take a while to get out the car.. I bet you wanted him to die." Bailey grits her teeth not sure where this was coming from.

Madelyn looks away. "I'm not doing this with you Bails. go find someone else to take it out on." She says starting to drive back." Bailey glares at the floor tears starting to fall down her face again. she started zoning out and she only came to again when Madelyn was parked outside her trailer. "eat something and rest. I'll see you in the morning." Madelyn says keeping her eyes in front of her.

Bailey gets out and opens her trailer door. "Your back.. It's early"

Drew greets her with a smile standing up. "why are you still here." Bailey asks coldly. 

"Thought I'd clean up a bit.. since we made a little mess."

"I'll do it. go back to your own trailer Drew." She says picking things up. 

"Bailey are you ok?" He asks touching her shoulder.

"Yes I'm fine I just don't need you around all the time." She says glaring at him. the tears still falling.

He looks at her sadly. "What's wrong.. what happened."

She glares at him and pushes him away. "God your not my boyfriend drew I don't need to tell you everything!"

Drew looks at her shocked. "I know that..I was asking as a friend."

Bailey laughs. "Friends.. We're not fucking friends. I barely know you. You fuck me and now we're friends." 

Drew's gaze hardens. "Ok I don't know what happened today but don't take it out on me Bailey."

"Get the fuck out of here like I told you too then!" She shouts 

Drew glares at her and storms out. he slams the door and Bailey is left alone. here she can let her tears and cries out. she now realises what she's actually done and she wishes he stayed. she wishes Madelyn and brought her in and stayed with her. she wishes her dad wasn't an alcoholic druggie.

A/N helloooo long time no see, god we're getting into it now. 

hope you enjoyed this chapter.. well the first part anyway. and im sorry for the torment in the last bit. 

anyway i posted my first tiktok on my account for this fic so go gadget go pooks 

anyway see you whenever i post the next chapter lmao

love yall xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.1K 37
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist © 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
3.5K 129 10
𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 , ᵈʳᵉʷ ˢᵗᵃʳᵏᵉʸ : ̗̀➛ I love you the first time , I love you the last time Yo soy la princesa , comprende mis white lin...
155K 2K 28
« like a moth to a flame. i'll pull you in, i'll pull you back to what you need initially. it's just one call away and you'll leave him, you're loyal...
9.8K 98 31
With a rocky relationship history and her career being her main focus , will Abi be able to let her guard down and act on how she feels ? Or will she...