Tae & Kook

By Bangtanie__kiyoki

HIS world revolves around HIM and HE is HIS world HE is alive when HE breath but HE is in HIS breath... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE : THE NAME
CHAPTER TWO: MY LUNA
CHAPTER THREE: PROMISE
CHAPTER FOUR : OMEGA
CHAPTER FIVE: MONSTER
CHAPTER SIX: COMFORT
CHAPTER SEVEN : Only for pleasure
CHAPTER EIGHT : MEETING THE WOLF
CHAPTER NINE : FEAR?
CHAPTER 10: EMPRESS?
not an update
CHAPTER 11: NAUGTHY OMEGA
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Not an Update
Some basic information
CHAPTER 13: RED EYES
CHAPTER 14: Finding the truth
CHAPTER 15: CHEATING?
CHAPTER 16: INTO HIS ARMS
CHAPTER 17: RUT
CHAPTER 18 : BOOKS
CHAPTER 19: BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 20: TAKING A BIG STEP.
New book
CHAPTER 21: A GOOD BYE
chapter 22: LOGGING FOR YOU
CHAPTER 23 : HOME
CHAPTER 24: First kiss?
CHAPTER 25: TALKING TO HIM
CHAPTER 26: KIDS
CHAPTER 27: A SWEET KISS

CHAPTER 12: BLACK PACK

244 16 20
By Bangtanie__kiyoki

" ALPHA LOOK !!" an excited omega said pointing towards flower valley looking breathtaking with different types of flowers and they were shining in their own colour under the warm rays of sun. 

A perfect spring evening.

"Empress this is know as  valley of flor"  Alpha hoseok said

" This is the beauty of Utopia. You can found the breathtaking beauty of nature here" this time the emperor said.

One hand controlling the horse while the one was holding the omega who was not sitting quietly.

"We should take a break" the emperor said turning his head towards the commander hoseok.

"Emperor it's getting dark." He took a pause and looked up .  " My suggest is to spend the night here somewhere if emperor don't have any problem and we can start our journey again " he suggested.

The emperor hmmed and looked at the soliders they sure needs a good rest along with horses.

"Alright. Everyone we will pause our journey here. Feed the horses and yourselves"

Everyone nodded and start preparing tents for stay.

"Make sure everyone is ok . I will come in a few minutes" the emperor order the commander who bow down and nodded.

The emperor rod his horse around to check the area. Well it's his habit to make sure the safety of his people and specially his omega.

"Alpha"

"Yes my luna?"the emperor looked and saw the most adorable site his omega was looking up at him almost bending his head.

He chuckled and lift the omega making him sit again but this time facing him.

"My luna wants to ask something?"

"Alpha why are we going there?"

Ah finally the empress want to know why they are going? After throwing a tantrum back in palace. The empress is becoming responsible hmm.

"it's something related to land my empress"

"What's with it?"

"You don't need to worry about it my empress" the alpha said again cupping omega's cheeks expecting a cute whining face but then he noticed the younger was glaring at him.

Looking adorable

"You think I am kid" well if that's a lie.

"Huh?"

"What huh taehyungie hyungie "

Taehyungie hyungie-what?

"My apology luna but I  failed to understand what are you saying and what is taehyungie hyungie" taehyung asked all confused.

"Apology accepted and about the first question do you think I am a kid. Well I am the empress of solar" jungkook said proudly.

"As jin hyung said I should know what is happening in our empire"

"So tell me " the omega demand

" well the matte-" " wait" taehyung got cut off by  his little mate." Let's talk somewhere else horsie needs rest too"

The alpha chuckled again. he got down and carry the omega leaving the poor horse to get some rest.

He walk a little and sat down under the tress while the omega found his place on his alpha's lap.

"As I was saying the black pack 6 months back we helped them as they lose their goods and members in a war with some other packs . We gave them some area here in Utopia and made a contract that they will be under solar Empire under our rules" the alpha narrates and looks at the younger who is listing to him carefully.

"But when they got normal they started to show their true colours . They oppose our rules and start claiming that we gave them this area with full control which is not true" the alpha finished himself.

"Bad people " was the first thing come out from jungkook's mouth.

"Your emperor everything is ready" a solider come and inform them.

The emperor nodded and get up with omega in his hands. They entered their pavilion.

"Kook baby let's take a bath hmm?"

" yay playing with water"

"Not today kookie"

"Waeee" jungkook hug his alpha more like hugging his leg and pout.

"Because we are outside and you will catch cold now do we want my jungkookie to get sick?"

"Finee" the omega puffed his cheeks inviting the alpha to kiss the hell out of it. And so he did

"Come here you little naughty pup" he picked the omega and shower him with kisses the whole pavilion filled with laughing of a happy omega making the people outside blessed.

"May this smile of our empress never fades away" a beta maid prayers smiling ear to ear.

"May our emperor always stay happy like this" another male delta said.

"May they both always have each other through out their lives" this time the commander said.

After dinner all the people slept expect some soliders who were standing outside the the royal pavilion.

"Taehyungie hyungie" the emperor heard his own voice." You didn't answer my second question luna" this time looking at the younger who was sleeping on his alpha's chest.

Taehyung placed a kiss on jungkook's head crown.

"My precious JUNGKOOK"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are we ready Alpha hoseok?" The emperor inquires the commander.

"On your command" the commander hoseok said means everything is ready.

"Alright" the emperor got on his horse where the omega was sitting already. And again his one hand grab the reins and other one secured the omega.

He pulled the reins and the horse lift his front legs in the air. Making the omega yell in excitement.

The journey towards the black pack' pack house starts again.

The emperor rod his horse and the caravan follow him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ahh welcome  emperor of solar"
A beta by scent bow down and welcomed them.

" we are here to meet the pack leader" the commander said.

"My apology your emperor but leadernim is not available. He is out for haunt" the latter said again

"You can be our guest till then" the beta added with a bitter smile.

The commander looked at the emperor. Tae-hyung nodded.

"Thank you for your hospitality" the commander thanked.

"This way " the beta show them the a room.
" hope your emperor will like it. It's nothing compared to the royal bedroom but it's the best we have" the beta open the door.

The emperor gave a small nod and enter the room with the empress.

The beta looked at the empress and smirk which did noticed by the emperor.

"Eyes down" taehyung said with a calm yet scary voice. Make the beta along with jungkook flinch.

The beta submit and looked down.

" you may leave" the beta hear the voice again.

"Y-yes y-ou emperor " he said and run away.

"Tsk idiot" taehyung comments making the omega giggles.

"Let's take some rest alpha " the omega suggest.

"You sleep kook I have to talk about this matter with alpha hoseok. "

"Can I join too?" The omega asked with melody in his voice. The alpha want to denied but those doe eyes weren't helping.

He lost his first war infront of thsoe doe eyes and he always will
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"They both are hear alpha" the beta informed.

"The omega too?"

"Ye alpha"

"Ahh my mate is here."
______________________________________

Suprise my lilies 😭😭😭 I am back with my trash. Well my exams aren't over yet but I thought maybe you guys must be missing me so...... here I am 💜💜💜💜✨✨✨

👉🏻🤧👈🏻  wish me luck for my chemistry exam 😭😭😭 I don't know a thing about it and organic chemistry is not helping at all .

The only chemistry I know is TAEKOOK 😌😌 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
624K 28K 55
Taehyung is an Omega who lives in woods along with his nephew after losing his family in an accident, more like hiding and waiting for his mate. But...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
97.4K 4.6K 66
Kim Taehyung, A Billionaire true blood Alpha, had worked hard to become successful at a very young age and now he is here being the 2nd Richest men i...