𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐕? ─ Jackson...

By tatumrileyswife

━━ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐕? πŸ©ΊπŸ«€πŸ’‹ ❝ what's love? it should be about us, be about trust ❞ ... More

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐕?
π˜π˜π˜šπ˜œπ˜ˆπ˜“π˜š
act one.
βΈ» one
βΈ» two
βΈ» three
βΈ» four
βΈ» five
βΈ» six
βΈ» seven
βΈ» eight
βΈ» nine
βΈ» ten
βΈ» eleven
act two.
βΈ» twelve
βΈ» fourteen
βΈ» fifteen
βΈ» sixteen
βΈ» seventeen
hey... (please read)

βΈ» thirteen

1.2K 62 5
By tatumrileyswife

season 7, episode 6 - these arms of mine

⋅──⊱༺  🩺🫀💋 ༻⊰──⋅

      THINGS WERE GETTING better for Sage and the rest of the survivors of Seattle Grace-Mercy West shooting. Sure, she still had trouble sleeping, but the nightmares were almost completely gone and she didn't panic every time she heard a car backfire, fireworks, or someone dropped a tray. They were all moving on and trying to forget what happened.

A few months after the shooting, a TV network had approached the hospital with the idea to film all the doctors for a day to show their progress after the shooting. Today was the day they began filming.

Despite having work to do that day, Sage and Alex were being forced to do an interview with the network before going back to the peds floor where their interns were busy with rounds.

DR. SAGE CHANG
SURGICAL RESIDENT

DR. ALEX KAREV
SURGICAL RESIDENT

Dr. Chang and Dr. Karve have been best friends since their first year as interns. They each describe the other as being the other's 'person'.

"We are fourth-year surgical residents," Sage began, sitting in front of the camera crew, "and, we've also been really good friends for a long time."

"Yeah, I mean it's pretty impossible to work this closely and not be best friends," Alex added.

"We work really well together," she said.

"Sometimes I want to strangle her, but I think that's a natural response," he joked, earning a smack to the back of the head from Sage.

HAS THE SHOOTING BROUGHT YOU TWO CLOSER TOGETHER?

"I wasn't actually with Smalls during the shooting, but I would say the aftermath and dealing with the trauma that came with it definitely brought us closer," Alex answered.

"Not that we weren't close before," she quickly added. "You can ask anyone, Alex and I are always together."

"Yeah dude, she follows me around like a little puppy," he teased, earning another smack to the head.

"Really, I'm the one that's the dog in this relationship?" Sage glared at him. "You never leave me alone! I can't get away from you!"

"Well, you love me anyways," he said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

The interview continued on like that for a few minutes, the two of them bickering like best friends should, before they went back to the peds floor, the cameras following their every move.

⋅──⊱༺  🩺🫀💋 ༻⊰──⋅

      "IT'S CURRENTLY 7:30AM," Sage told the cameras as a nurse handed her chart.

"And our interns, they got here before that. They check on the patients and report to us before we check on the patients and report to our attending," Alex added as the two began walking down the hall.

They walked by a patient's room, her name was Lily, and heard Fire and Rain being blasted through her phone. She had headphones with her, but she rarely used them. Alex rolled her eyes as he came to stand in the doorway of her room.

"Lily, I told you already, Turn it down or put in the headphones. The rest of us don't have Bieber fever, whatever that is," he scolded, causing Lily to roll her eyes but she begrudgingly grabbed her headphones.

"That's Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas, you idiot," Sage told him, not bothering to look up from the chart she was reading.

"Whatever," he grumbled as they continued walking. They answered a few more questions and passed a few more rooms before they circled back to the nurse's station.

HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED SINCE THE SHOOTING?

Sage shrugged, though she knew the answer, while Alex repeated the question. He grinned and lifted his shirt, showing off the scar from where he'd gotten shot.

"I got this."

⋅──⊱༺  🩺🫀💋 ༻⊰──⋅

      SAGE HAD BEEN on her way to grab a soda from the vending machine before going back to the peds floor when she heard a loud crash. Her heart dropped and she was suddenly transported back to the shooting. The sound was like a gunshot, and for a moment, she was sure Gary Clark had returned.

But he wasn't, because Gary Clark was dead. When she reminded herself of the fact, she rushed towards the source of the noise. She turned a corner and was met with the sight of Jackson having a breakdown in the corner. A cart was kicked over in his rage, and Sage rushed to his side, ignoring the cameras that were trailing behind her.

"What happened?" she asked when she reached him. He looked at her with wide, tear-filled eyes and took a shaky breath.

"The alarm went off the doors locked and I was with a patient and..." he trailed off and squeezed his eyes shut, taking a few deep breaths. Sage placed her hands on his cheeks and he leaned into her touch. "I'm fine. It's nothing."

"It's ok," she whispered, pulling him into a hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and his hands rested on her hips. His head was pressed against her chest, and she could feel his breathing even out as she stroked his hair.

"I'm not going anywhere," she muttered, repeating the words he said to every night since the shooting.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, him holding her tight, until they remembered the camera crew was right there. He let go and gave her a soft smile, his green eyes still glossy as he let her pull him out of the view of the cameras.

Dr. Avery and Dr. Chang met when Mercy West Hospital merged with Seattle Grace. They were trapped together for the majority of the shooting. After this, we asked them to discuss the nature of their relationship and how it's changed since the shooting. They both declined a follow-up interview.

notes from lottie,

baby chapter but its my comfort episode so i had to 

and what if i made a mark sloan book w lola glaudini (elle greenway) as a fc?

anywaysss, hope u enjoyed!

comment and vote!

love ya,

- lottie.

published: 2/22/24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 16.1K 90
❝she lives in daydreams with me, she's the first one that i see and i don't know why, i don't know who she is.❞ ↳...
3.8M 14.5K 9
all angels are doomed to fall. β‡₯ grey's anatomy β‡₯ seasons one ━ nine β‡₯ ma...
3.5K 123 9
π‡πšπ«π¦π¨π§π² π–§π–Ίπ—‹π—†π—ˆπ—‡π—’ π–Ίπ—‡π–½π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ 𝖺 π—Œπ—Žπ—‹π—€π—‚π–Όπ–Ίπ—… 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇 𝖺𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾 π—π—ˆπ—Œπ—‰π—‚π—π–Ίπ—… π–§π–Ίπ—‹π—†π—ˆπ—‡π—’ π—π–Ίπ—Œ οΏ½...
2.2M 49.5K 200
i banged the chief's daughter {lowercase intended} ranked #1 in mark sloan ranked #1 in greys anatomy NOT EDITED! Β©olivia simpson 2019