The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 249-252

21 0 0
By Demens88

  Mallory smiled at Lu Xing.

  He thought about it, how could he not think about it? In fact, when he learned that Lu Xing's king butterfly genes were genetically different, he had wondered whether the king butterfly genes in Lu Xing's body might come from the king butterfly egg cocoon that he had only seen a few times.

  But as soon as the idea came up, he denied it.

  There is no other reason. Previous consciousness communication experiments have proven that Lu Xing's genes should not come from the King Butterfly.

  Although the king butterfly is still a king butterfly, due to evolution, it is genetically different from the ordinary king butterfly. The chance of 'conscious communication' between experimental bodies not bred from the same king butterfly is very small, not to mention that one of them has the genes of the king butterfly.

  The consciousness communication experiment at that time indeed summoned Lu Xing's consciousness, which proved that the king butterfly gene in Lu Xing's body could not come from the king butterfly emperor at all. Lu Xing lied.

  It is undeniable that when Lu Xing said before, 'It was the time retrieval initiated by me that brought everyone back to their most important nodes', his thoughts were confused for a moment and he thought he had made a mistake in judgment.

  Because Lu Xing does have wings that only a king butterfly can have, and the storm outside is indeed caused by Lu Xing. This is an ability that ordinary experimental subjects with king butterfly genes do not have, even though they are more similar to king butterflies than Lu Xing.

  However, now... he believed that Lu Xing didn't have a single trump card left, and had already begun to trick him in order to rescue Ruan Sui.

  Thinking of this, Mallory felt much better, and he made a generous expression:

  "Xiao Lu Xing, do you still remember the consciousness communication experiment?"

  Lu Xing was startled for a moment, then suddenly smiled and asked Mallory: "Then do you still remember the low-level rescue experiment?"

  Of course Mallory remembered the low help experiment. Rather than saying that it was an experiment, it was better to say that it was a phenomenon he discovered.

  That was a phenomenon that occurred during an ordinary organ removal experiment when Lu Xing was six years old.

  At that time, Lu Xing was pressed on the experimental table to remove his internal organs. Part of the removed internal organs was sent to the pharmaceutical laboratory to be made into a medicine that promotes the evolution of low-level experimental subjects according to the previous requirements. The remaining part was sent to the JR headquarters.

  Just after Lu Xing's wounds healed, Mallory was returning with the weak and unconscious Lu Xing when he suddenly encountered the experimental subject losing control. Originally, it was normal for the experimental subjects to lose control. They could not escape even if there was a door blocking them. In the end, they were either completely destroyed or transformed again.

  But that time was different. The door lock that blocked the crazy experimental subject failed, and the experimental subject escaped.

  It was a semi-humanoid high-level experimental subject that also possessed the King Butterfly gene. Its wide wings were extremely sharp. Buildings made of ordinary materials would shatter like tofu when touched by his wings.

  Most of the security personnel involved in the pursuit were cut into two pieces by one wing of the crazed experimental subject. In the end, they had to use special destruction weapons to control the crazed experimental subject.

  All this seemed to be a normal development, and Mallory didn't think much about it. Seeing that there was no danger, he continued to lead Lu Xing back.

  However, just as he was carrying Lu Xing passing the experimental subject that was about to be destroyed, a sudden change occurred!

  The experimental subject, who was already dying, suddenly went crazy. The burst of energy caused a hole in the destruction light wave that enveloped him. The experimental subject, dripping with blood and with broken wings, rushed out of the gap and headed towards Mallory. Fang Xi rushed over.

  Mallory was unable to dodge and was affected by the energy erupted by the experimental subject. He was swept into the air and was about to die at the hands of the experimental subject. However, he suddenly saw the experimental subject shrinking down and crawling under his body, full of ferocity, willing to become his flesh. mat.

  At the same time, the Security Department came again with weapons and was about to destroy the experimental body again. Mallory stopped them and only let people trap the experimental body.

  Mallory was very curious about the strange behavior of the experimental subject just now. He handed Lu Xing to a researcher to hold, while he circled around to observe the strange behavior of the experimental subject, trying to find out the reason for the abnormality of the experimental subject.

  But unlike the reaction just now, the experimental subject did not show any abnormality towards Mallory. He knelt down in a fixed direction like a sculpture, as if everything just now was Mallory's illusion.

  Just when Mallory felt that he was thinking too much, the experimental subject suddenly moved. Everyone stood ready and found that the experimental subject only turned slightly, and the direction his head was facing was precisely because he was holding Lu Xing. The researcher carefully moved his position.

  Mallory suddenly became interested when he saw this, and asked the researcher to change positions several times. Every time the researcher changed positions, he could see the experimental body moving, and each time the position moved, it happened to be moving towards the position of the researcher. of.

  Thinking of the strange behavior of the previous experimental subjects, Mallory had the answer in his mind. He ignored that Lu Xing was still in a coma and forcefully woke up Lu Xing. Then, he heard words from the confused Lu Xing's mouth that made his blood boil.

  "You asked me to save you, how can I save you?"

  Because of this sentence, Mallory began to conduct research. He often took Lu Xing through the laboratory where experimental subjects with monarch butterfly genes were found, and he could always see the experimental subjects being more or less different.

  Asked Lu Xing, Lu Xing said that those experimental subjects were asking him for help.

  At that time, Mallory felt very curious and wanted to understand why this phenomenon occurred only in Lu Xing, but before he could figure it out, Lu Xing fell into genetic collapse.

  Later, he was busy with Lu Xing's problems and forgot about this discovery. Now that Lu Xing brought it up, he suddenly shuddered.

  Because he found that, if Lu Xing hadn't proposed it, he really wouldn't care about this experiment anymore.

  This feeling is different from forgetting. You clearly remember it and you were particularly interested in it before. Suddenly, you no longer care about it, and your interest fades in an instant.

  This feeling is normal for ordinary people, but not normal for researchers like him.

  It was as if something was affecting his concentration.

  Now being lifted up by Lu Xing, the veil covering his mind was suddenly lifted, making Mallory almost lose control and his expression changed unpredictably.

  Seeing that Mallory finally took the bait, Lu Xing's smile deepened and he continued to add chips: "You tricked Wu Jin in your last life, and you studied the King Butterfly King's abilities before the instructor merged with the King Butterfly King. You should know that in addition to time retrieval, the king butterfly also has an ability called the 'butterfly effect'——"

  Lu Xing didn't say the rest, but Mallory understood that he didn't care about this low-level request for help experiment because of the 'butterfly effect', but how could this be possible?

  Even if Lu Xing had the King Butterfly Emperor's genes, Lu Xing was so young at that time and his level was at the SS level. There was no way he could have the King Butterfly Emperor's abilities.

  But Lu Xing's statement was the most reasonable explanation. Otherwise, why would he ignore this experiment?

  For a moment, Mallory was speechless and stared at Lu Xing with a frown, his face gradually turning pale.

  Lu Xing looked directly at Mallory's inquiring eyes, opened his hand generously for Mallory to see, and waited for Mallory to look away before he said, "Still don't believe it?"

  Mallory was silent, how could he believe it.

  Lu Xing sneered and dropped the bombshell: "You must have heard that the king butterfly egg cocoon contained twins."

  Mallory's gray eyes narrowed slightly: "What on earth do you want to say? You told me all these things and recalled the past, isn't it just to make me believe that you are one of the twins? Even if I believe it, you Do you think there is any positive help for your current situation?"

  "Or do you think that I will be led by your nose because of this news?"

  Lu Xing smiled slightly and suddenly approached Mallory. There was a faint hint of gold in his black and white eyes, but when Mallory looked carefully, there was nothing there.

  Just when he wanted to take a closer look, he saw Lu Xing take a step back, his black eyes full of lazy smile, and said word by word:

  "If I say, you guessed it right, I am one of the twins who can devour the other and become the strongest mutant king. Do you want to help me achieve my goal? After all, I still have what you left in my body. Control the mark, do you want to try to control the most perfect mutant emperor in the world?"

  "Are you excited? Although the price of your failure is to be annihilated by me...but do you want to cooperate?"

  Mallory didn't answer. He saw Lu Xing smiling very beautifully, an expression he had never seen before.

  Seeing that Lu Xing was in a good mood, he picked up the teapot and poured a cup of tea, drank it slowly, and ate some refreshments placed next to the teapot before continuing the topic.

  He heard Lu Xing's deep, round and pleasant voice like a cello slowly flowing into his ears.

  "Cooperate sincerely, without any grudges. Help me peel the mutant emperor away from Ruan Sui. To this end, fully spread your power in front of me, let me drive you, and become a sharp blade that tears apart the JR base——" Lu Xing smiled more and more wildly, "Do you dare?"

  Mallory raised his head suddenly, looking at Lu Xing with a sharp gaze.

  [The author has something to say]

  The next chapter should begin, and all the foreshadowing will be revealed. I have been in poor health recently, and my condition is not good, which affects my writing status. I originally decided to finish it tomorrow, but I can't finish it.

The completion date of the main text is pushed back to two days, and I will try to finish it on the weekend. I will update some sweet extras during the National Day. Thank you for your continued support.

  The next book should be published in late October, but it may be later. It all depends on the body's conditioning status. I don't want to interrupt the update due to physical problems. That would be too irresponsible.

  Finally, thanks to my friends for their support.

Chapter 163: On the verge of breaking out

  The atmosphere in the room was condensed. Mallory's eyes were focused on Lu Xing, who was smiling at the corner of his mouth, and his heart was filled with turmoil.

  Lu Xing's move was completely a conspiracy, and he threw it at him without any hint of conspiracy, which made Mallory crazy. Even if he knew that the mark he left in Lu Xing's body might have minimal impact on Lu Xing.

  But he still wanted to gamble.

  Lu Xing is Mallory's greatest masterpiece in this life, no, I should say two lives. In his previous life, he didn't know Lu Xing's real life experience, but he had been planning to get Lu Xing ever since. What's more, Lu Xing threw him the heaviest bomb today, and he couldn't refuse at all.

  As for the dangers that this cooperation was about to face, and the possibility that Lu Xing would eventually be completely out of his control, Mallory had thought about it countless times when he first awakened his memory in this life.

  Nothing in this world is guaranteed, and no plan is foolproof. All he pursues is maximizing interests under the most stable circumstances.

  Maximizing profits now indeed exceeds his inner safety limit, but it is enough to move his heart and take risks. Even if it becomes the knife in Lu Xing's hand, he will try his best to break through all obstacles and pick the final fruit. .

  However, he couldn't easily agree to Lu Xing's request. Lu Xing must have already thought of the conditions for exchange when he came to him.

  Thinking of this, Mallory said: "When you come to me, you should expect that I will agree, but should you also show your sincerity so that I can use all my cards for a few words from you. "

  Mallory saw Lu Xing's black eyes move slightly, and he quickly approached Lu Xing as if he had once again taken the initiative in the transaction. He looked at Lu Xing's face obsessively like an idiot. His gray eyes were no longer elegant. A gentleman is like a wolf hunting, full of greedy and bloody desires for land.

  He even wanted to touch Lu Xing's miraculous body, and wanted to test the prey he was about to get by touching it directly, but Lu Xing sidestepped and dodged, and the corners of Lu Xing's originally smiling mouth instantly dropped.

  "Mallory." Lu Xing's voice was low and pleasant, but it sounded like he was carrying a knife. "Stay away from me."

  Mallory was not frightened by the threat in Lu Xing's tone. Instead, he twirled the finger that almost touched Lu Xing and clicked his tongue, as if he was a little regretful that Lu moved too quickly.

  However, the look of regret was fleeting, and Mallory immediately laughed nervously, as if the action of avoiding him just now made him happy.

  It wasn't until Lu Xing's eyebrows furrowed that he gradually stopped smiling and said with a hint: "Don't be nervous, don't be nervous, I just have the heart of an old father and want to see what my child has grown into." That's it."

  "Child? Mallory, you still disgust me as before. I don't have time to talk nonsense with you and tell you your request." Lu Xing glanced at Mallory, pursed his lips slightly, and wore the same clothes as the base guard. uniform, but his back is straight, just looking at him is enough to make people crazy.

  Mallory took in everything, raised his eyebrows, and said with a deepened smile: "Give me some reassurance, Lu Xing. As long as you can reassure me, I will go crazy for you."

  "For example, let me leave some marks that I can control in Ruan Sui's body. After all, I want you to be honest so that you won't just use me to do something to yourself. It's better to attack your heart and soul directly. "

  "Don't worry, Ruan Sui is not that attractive to me compared to you. As long as you don't violate our cooperation, I will definitely let Ruan Sui go free in the end. What do you think of this condition?"

  After the words fell, Mallory observed Lu Xing's reaction with great interest, as if he was very interested in what kind of reaction Lu Xing would have.

  He was wondering whether Lu Xing would be as angry as a little leopard, with flames igniting in his dark pupils, or whether he would show a calm but seductive expression like the fox who had just seduced him into agreeing to everything.

  Or, as before, he frowned, had a cold face, stared at him like a sharp knife, and said to him in a cold tone: Are you dreaming?

  No matter which one it was, it made him extremely happy that Lu Xing aroused his interest in adventure.

  He did not hide his gaze to observe Lu Xing's reaction, and even looked forward to whether Lu Xing would change his mood instantly after noticing his gaze. In his opinion, this was the most important experimental data.

  Lu Xing did notice Mallory's gaze for the first time. That gaze was particularly intense, and he couldn't ignore it even if he wanted to, let alone, he didn't want to ignore it.

  He looked directly into Mallory's eyes without any expression, and when Mallory became more and more interested in him, he suddenly turned around and left.

  This move was really beyond Mallory's expectations. He had thought about so many ways Lu Xing would react, but he never thought that Lu Xing would just leave without saying anything.

  Because leaving means not cooperating.

  Mallory wanted to stop Lu Xing immediately, but stopped immediately when the words reached his lips. He couldn't call Lu Xing, because calling Lu Xing would mean that he would become the weaker party in the negotiation, which he couldn't tolerate. It was obvious that Lu Xing was the truly weak party and the one who wanted something from him.

  If he showed weakness first, he would fall into Lu Xing's trap, and he couldn't stop Lu Xing.

  But if Lu Xing is not called, there should be no room for maneuver given Lu Xing's decisive look.

  Ruan Sui was Lu Xing's weakness. When he proposed to Lu Xing to use Ruan Sui as a hostage, he knew that Lu Xing would not agree, and he never thought about using Ruan Sui as a hostage.

  Of course, it's not that he doesn't want to, but that Ruan Sui is too special. If he touches Ruan Sui, Lu Xing and Wu Jin will try their best to kill him, but he can resist. Even if it is too much trouble, the benefits will be lost.

  That's not his way.

  He proposed this condition just to let Lu Xing bargain with him. Unexpectedly, Lu Xing turned around and left without even giving him a chance to bargain with Ruan Sui.

  For a moment, Mallory actually panicked.

  Because Mallory knew that besides him, there was another person on this island who could cooperate with Lu Xing. It stands to reason that if Lu Xing went to find that person, he would probably solve all the problems without bloodshed.

  And that person is Wu Jin.

  They all knew how much Wu Jin loved Ruan Sui, who had two lifetimes of memories. In his previous life, if Ruan Qing hadn't really been unable to wait, Wu Jin would not have let Ruan Sui risk his life to resurrect Ruan Qing, thus allowing him to take advantage of the loophole.

  As for why Lu Xing didn't directly approach Wu Jin for cooperation, it was probably because Ruan Sui had made some kind of request. Lu Xing didn't know, but he might not have guessed it.

  Lu Xing would take the risk to cooperate with him so that his precious instructor would not be in any danger.

  In other words, if Lu Xing decided to let his instructor take such a small risk, he would not be able to cooperate with Lu Xing, and if he wanted to get the tempting possibility proposed by Lu Xing, he would get twice the result with half the effort.

  Moreover, what was different from his previous life was that he did not stay in the imperial capital all the time and returned to the island early.

  In his previous life, he didn't have time to do anything else. In this life, he seems to be loyal to Wu Jin, but he has to be careful.

  what to do? Do you really want to give up the opportunity that is so easy for you to be strong now?

  For a moment, Mallory was in a state of confusion. He gritted his teeth and looked at Lu Xing's retreating figure. Just when he couldn't help but call out to Lu Xing, he suddenly saw Lu Xing turning around vigorously and striding back, gritting his teeth. Stand still in front of him.

  "Mallory, you know that I came to you just for Ruan Sui's safety. If you use him as a condition, I will not agree. You also know that you are not the only target of my cooperation. I came to you because the instructor is alone. Go find Wu Jin, he will definitely prohibit Wu Jin from cooperating with me for my safety."

  "So, we can change the conditions. For example, deepen the mark in my body to show sincerity."

  Mallory didn't say anything. There was a familiar inquiring look in Lu Xing's gray eyes, as if he was really thinking about the feasibility of this condition. He looked very patient and not impatient at all.

  On the contrary, Lu Xing was very impatient. He spun around in a circle, grabbed Mallory's collar, and said with a grumpy tone: "Mallory, you'd better not force me to use the second method, as long as If I succeed, I won't let you go. If I don't succeed—"

  Lu Xing suddenly showed a bloodthirsty smile: "Do you think Ruan Sui will let you go? As long as the instructor successfully merges with the King Butterfly Emperor, he will launch an infinite pursuit of you while he is conscious. You may not die, but your The Foundation may not be able to be saved."

  "You have to think carefully before you answer, I have no patience anymore."

  Mallory did not answer immediately. He paused for a few seconds before pulling Lu Xing's hand off his collar and said calmly: "Follow me."

  After saying that, he pressed the inside of his wrist, and a bottomless entrance suddenly appeared on the floor of the office.

 Mallory walked in first, followed by Lu Xing, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, then straightened down immediately.

  He succeeded.

  Normally showing weakness would be of no use to a shrewd person like Mallory, but he was different.

  Mallory knew what Ruan Sui meant to him, and he also knew what his theory of the 'King Butterfly Emperor' meant to Mallory. Moreover, because the Huai Xing Chain and the others had muddied the water in the base in advance, and the army was pressing down on the border, Mallory Li was not as calm as before, for fear of causing trouble.

  Showing weakness at this time made Mallory feel that things were still under his control, which was particularly effective.

  Lu Xing followed Mallory silently, with a murderous intent flashing in his eyes. If he hadn't wanted to find JR's lair, he would have taken action while flying.

  The reason why he didn't take action now was because the moment he saw Mallory, the instructor's voice suddenly sounded in his mind.

  "Lu Xing, this Mallory is fake. It's just a simulated puppet controlled by the real Mallory with his consciousness. Be careful of Mallory hiding in the dark, and pretend to cooperate with him to find him and kill him."

  It was also because of this reminder that Lu Xing firmly decided to cooperate with Mallory. He was also glad that he listened to Huai Xing Lian and asked Mallory to cooperate.

  There was no other reason. In order for him not to cooperate with Wu Jin, his instructor planted a plant called 'surveillance' in his mind on the big bed in the luxurious room down there while he was confused and infatuated. It was actually 'protection'. of prohibition.

  That should be the unique ability of SSS healers.

  If he can't go to the witch, he can cooperate, because the instructor will find out and pay a price he can't bear for him.

  On the other side, Ruan Sui, who was repairing Ruan Qing's meridian, slowly opened his eyes, with a satisfied smile on his lips, and murmured: "Good boy, don't go to Wu Jin, yes, don't go to Wu Jin. Find Mallory." , don't let him ruin my plan again."

  After the words fell, Ruan Sui closed his eyes again and increased the output of his mental power and healing power. His big dog had already taken action, and he had to speed up.

  At the same time, in the small mountain col, Huaiyu squatted on the ground boredly after eating a mouthful of sand. Suddenly, a necklace around his neck flashed, and Huaiyu's eyes lit up. He quickly took out the necklace and put it close to his ear to listen carefully.

  When he heard a familiar and forbearing groan, Huaiyu frowned until he heard: "Wait for my message." He slowly relaxed, clicked on the contact device on his wrist, edited something carefully, and then clicked to send.

  In the basement, Lu Xing put down his sleeves with a pale face: "Are you relieved now?"

  Mallory nodded with a smile: "I will follow your instructions. I will take you to see Ruan Sui tomorrow night. I believe Ruan Sui will surprise us by then."

  "Before that, please be sure to protect yourself. I'm still waiting for a miracle to happen."

  Lu Xing glanced at Mallory expressionlessly, turned around and walked towards the way he came. Halfway through, Lu Xing stopped and looked sideways at Mallory, who was standing under the light.

  "Mallory, you're going to hell."

  Mallory bowed very gentlemanly: "I am waiting for that day, my...miracle"

  *

  JR base, three kilometers outside the island.

  The wind outside became stronger and stronger, and Yan Yuan and others had no choice but to retreat again. At this time, Xuan Changming arrived with his troops. Looking at the strong wind surrounding the island, he said calmly: "Have you contacted Lu Xing?"

  Yan Yuan: "We got in touch, but -"

  He was a little hesitant and glanced at the people around him, wondering whether he should speak directly.

  Xuan Changming seemed to have thought of something, and took the initiative to walk towards the central control room where the main aircraft was controlled. Yan Yuan followed him in steps. Colonel Burton, who came with him, hesitated for a moment and then followed.

  Others wanted to follow, but were blocked by Lawrence.

  After the three of them arrived at the central control room, Yan Yuan relaxed a little visibly and took the initiative to talk about Lu Xing's instructions about the ground weapons on the island. When Xuan Changming nodded clearly, he added: "I hesitated because of the second time. I did not contact Lu Xing, but I contacted the experimental subjects on the island. They seem to have the same purpose as us."

  "Experimental subject? What's going on? Please tell me carefully."

  Yan Yuan nodded: "The experimental subject calls himself Huai Xing Lian, and he is Huai Yu's uncle. Huai Yu is Lu Xingfa's junior, and he joined our Thirteenth Special Forces Team with Lu Xing. He is the observer selected by Colonel Ruan Sui for Lu Xing, so I think The Huai Xing Chain should be trustworthy."

  "You mean, Huaiyu is also on the island?"

  Yan Yuandao: "Yes, when we were in the imperial capital, we assigned Huaiyu a mission. Because of this mission, Huaiyu discovered something was wrong and was captured, so that we could find Colonel Ruan Sui as soon as possible."

  Xuan Changming nodded, indicating understanding: "Continue."

  Yan Yuan hummed and continued: "Huai Xing Chain said they would help Lu Xing because Lu Xing has his genes in his body. In addition to him, Lu Xing also has the genes of Huai Yu's parents, Huai Xing Huo and Xiong Qian Ning. It can be said that Lu Xing is their child."

  After hearing this, Xuan Changming glanced at Yan Yuan in surprise. He did not expect that there was such a connection.

  "Did they say how to cooperate?"

  Yan Yuandao: "They said they would try their best to open a hole for us internally, so that we would not rush to attack. They also said-"

  Before Yan Yuan finished speaking, the big screen in the central control room lit up, and a message appeared on the big screen,

  Colonel Burton had been silent since he entered the central control room. When he saw the information on the big screen, his eagle eyes were sharp: "Lu Xingtai doesn't take himself seriously. He has put himself on the line."

  Xuan Changming looked at the message and said calmly: "The soldiers who went to the battlefield have all bet on themselves. All we can do is live up to his choice. Tomorrow night, we will wait for Lu Xing's order to directly attack the base!"

  Yan Yuan and Bolton: "Yes, Your Excellency, Commander-in-Chief!"

  [The author has something to say]

  The plan went wrong and the fight didn't start, so the next chapter really gets into the final battle.

  My health has been really bad recently, my energy is very low, I can't write at all, and I always fall asleep. I've been feeling better these past two days. I'll try to finish it this week. If I don't finish it on Thursday, I'll finish it on Sunday. Anyway, I can finish it this week.

  After it is finished, I will write a few extras, and I will also write a few free extras to give back to readers as compensation for my discontinuation of updates.

  Please don't give up on me. I basically did daily updates until the end. This is not because I didn't want to update daily, but because of three positive conditions, my health was really bad. Myocarditis, hypoglycemia, and arrhythmia were tormenting me at all. There is no way to code properly.

  Believe me, I will be ready to open the next book, and it won't be like this one.

  That's it, thank you friends who can follow up to this point.

Chapter 164 Ruan Qing's Resurrection

  New star calendar year 328, October 9, morning.

  The weather has quietly turned from hot to cold. The day before, the temperature outside the protective shield was as high as over 50 degrees, which made it difficult for people with weak constitutions to adapt. Today, it has dropped to close to zero. Scattered snowflakes are already floating in the sky at some bases, announcing the arrival of the cold season.

  In the Imperial Capital, Mayor Huang stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window in his office, looking at the gloomy weather. For a long time, he sighed.

  Behind Mayor Huang, Clark, who was left to assist him in managing the imperial capital, put down his work and stood up to stand next to Mayor Huang.

  "Are you worried about them?"

  Mayor Huang sighed again: "A storm is coming."

  Clerk patted Mayor Huang on the shoulder: "You must trust the commander in chief."

  "I believe them." Mayor Huang's eyes were far-reaching, as if he wanted to see the marching troops through the hazy sky. "It's just that the enemy is too cunning, and we still know too little. What I can do now is to make those chaotic Come to them later and give them enough time."

  Hearing what Mayor Huang said, Clark also fell silent. He could fully understand Mayor Huang's mood.

  Since Xuan Changming left, Wu Jin, as the president of the empire, openly violated international conventions and conducted human experiments. He could no longer hide the matter.

  Although all countries have more or less connections with the JR Institute, they are all secretly connected. Compared with the Empire and the Federation, which have Wu Jin and Rudolf as the leaders of the JR Institute, they are really not worth mentioning.

  Therefore, this group of people now seized this huge advantage and began to collectively put pressure on them, trying to get huge benefits.

  In the past few days, Mayor Huang and Clark have been dealing with various parties. Fortunately, several countries still stood by them after careful consideration, so that they would not be truly isolated and helpless.

  And this opportunity appears precisely for those contestants who come to participate in the mecha competition.

  It was also Xuan Changming who had the foresight. After Gal revealed the truth, he had a backup plan. He specially sent Clerk to secretly interrogate the contestants, find out the experimental subjects that had been modified by genetic recombination technology, and hold them in solitary confinement.

  Then, Clerk conducted special interrogations on these experimental subjects for 24 hours. Finally, Clerk planted hints in the minds of the subjects.

 Although this approach is disgraceful, it is very effective.

  When representatives from various countries denounced them to their heart's content, the hint took effect, and these experimental subjects broke out of the prison, severely slapping the faces of the countries that denounced them on the grounds of "violating international conventions and conducting human experiments."

  Give them a chance to breathe.

  But this time, they are at odds with most countries. They are not afraid. All they can do now is buy more time for Xuan Changming and the others. When everything is resolved, the quarrel will be solved.

  After all, there are no eternal enemies in this world, only competing interests.

  However, having said that, these countries have stopped condemning them because of their "slap in the face" behavior, but the small actions behind the scenes have not stopped. Several countries have even sent troops to the JR headquarters in an attempt to fish in troubled waters.

  The exposure of the JR headquarters was also revealed by the moths hidden in the Imperial Capital, which they cleaned every time.

  In this regard, Mayor Huang and the others had no choice but to contact bases with remaining troops to intercept.

  But I don't know what's going on. The mutants have become more active recently, and the bases can't allocate too many troops. They can only block the troops of those countries as much as possible, but they can't completely intercept them.

  Clerk was in the military headquarters and was more aware of the rapid changes on the battlefield than Mayor Huang. Looking at the frowning Mayor Huang, Clerk patted his shoulder and comforted him: "Believe in the strength of our federal army, they want to You have to have that strength to fish in troubled waters."

  Mayor Huang looked at Clark, who smiled slightly, his elegant face full of confidence: "The active mutants are a trouble for us now, and not for those countries. If we can't spare any extra troops, they can ?"

  Indeed, countries that want to fish in troubled waters cannot mobilize too many troops. But they were unwilling to give up.

  That is the headquarters of the JR Research Institute, which masters the latest genetic technology. Almost all the core secrets are at the headquarters. As long as they get a few of them, their national power will improve again. How can they not be tempted.

  Some countries gritted their teeth and sent more than half of their troops to the JR base islands.

  After all the troops were depleted, the edge of the city was unable to resist the invasion of mutants. Immediately, there were countless casualties, mourning spread everywhere, and the people were in dire straits. This caused an uproar on the international network and pushed this matter to a climax again.

  Some people speculate that the reason why this year's mutant is so abnormal is because the JR Research Institute surfaced and did something. The most likely thing is that it has something to do with the King of Mutants, and only if something happens to the King of Mutants can the mutants collectively go crazy.

  They speculated that the reason why their country had depleted more than half of its troops and caused the border cities to miss was to destroy the mutant emperor. Their country's leaders and generals were all heroes, and the civilians who died for this purpose were also heroes.

  Wu Jin, the Empire and the Federation, who caused this dispute, became the culprits.

  These speculations are indeed true in some respects. For a time, the two major countries, the Empire and the Federation, were suddenly denounced by the entire people. They had just emerged from the tiger's den and entered the wolf's den.

  In this regard, Mayor Huang, Clark and other leaders are all worried, and they have not thought of a good way to change the current public opinion.

  Finally, they decided to release all the information they knew and expose everything to the public for everyone to judge. Fortunately, most sensible people are here, and although public opinion has not completely reversed, it is not all conspiracy theories like before.

  Mayor Huang and the others finally took a breath and had a moment of peace.

  Now they can only pray for the success of the war in the rear, and at the same time rationally mobilize the remaining troops, try their best to protect the people, and do their best.

  On the other side, Xuan Changming received news that many unknown troops were approaching. Thinking of his previous phone call with Mayor Huang, a sneer appeared on his lips and he said lightly: "Since they want to die, let them in. Remember, don't let them influence you. Our actions will do."

  Colonel Burton nodded, walked to the main console, and began to deploy operations. Major General Laura, who had just returned from exploring the news, walked in and whispered to Xuan Changming.

  Xuan Changming nodded, indicating that he understood.

  "Thank you, Major General Laura. Keep monitoring. The flying eagle warriors you have are suitable for intelligence detection. The intelligence on the island depends on you."

  Laura nodded: "Your Excellency, Commander, don't worry, I have already made covert contact with Lu Xing. Lu Xing has given the news, and they will take action tomorrow night at the latest, and will give me a signal then. We are also investigating. When unknown troops approach, do you need to conduct surveillance nearby?"

  "Well, please make some arrangements here and go and rest first."

  After Laura saluted, she quickly retreated. As soon as she went out, she met Lawrence who came in. From the corner of her eye, she glanced at the information in Lawrence's hand, and her long eyebrows furrowed: "These are shameless people."

  After Lawrence saluted, he said respectfully: "Please also ask Major General Laura to help monitor."

  Laura patted Lawrence on the shoulder: "Don't worry, they will never let anything happen. Just show this thing to the commander-in-chief, and try your best to persuade the commander-in-chief not to allow them to get involved. Their purpose is not pure, and they are not here at all." Help us."

  Lawrence nodded: "I will dissuade them, but I won't let them get involved. I'm afraid they will do anything behind their back."

  "Tricks?" Laura sneered, "There must be a chance, and I won't let them have a chance."

  After saying that, Laura stopped staying, leaving Lawrence, who was confused, and disappeared after a few steps.

  Lawrence pondered for a moment before knocking on the door and entering the central control room, where he briefly recounted the conversation and information he had with Major General Laura.

  "Commander, this is the situation now. What does Major General Lola mean? Can we really stop it?"

  Xuan Changming understood what was going on after thinking about it for a moment. He waved to Lawrence. Lawrence leaned over slightly and heard Xuan Changming's voice with a hint of warmth: "Don't trust people who are employed, and don't trust those who are suspicious." .The things Lu Xing left for us can be used."

  Lawrence was startled for a moment, then realized that Xuan Changming was talking about the JR branch distribution map that Lu Xing had given them before.

  Based on the detailed distribution map, they quickly broke through the branches hidden in the Federation, the Empire, and no-man's land, and captured and surrendered 30,000 experimental subjects with personal consciousness.

  These 30,000 experimental subjects clearly expressed their hatred for JR Research Institute and wanted to participate in the battle. At that time, considering that these experimental subjects were uncertain factors, we did not agree.

  However, because most of their troops were withdrawn, they did not put these experimental subjects in the rear, for fear that someone with intentions would get mixed in and cause a fire in the backyard. These experimental subjects were all brought over and placed under guard at the second front line.

  Now it seems that these experimental subjects are going to be activated.

  At this time, Bolton, who had already given the order, came over and affirmed: "Although I have not been with them for a long time, I can feel that they are relatively simple. We do not rule out that there are spies among them, but we are not afraid at all. Now use It's just the right time."

  Xuan Changming nodded: "Boton, go and ask Yan Yan to come in. Leave this matter to him and Fei Long, the head of the Ninth Base. Fei Shan can follow."

  Bolton took the order and went out, and the central control room became quiet. After a while, Lawrence said warmly: "Commander, you should also take a rest."

  Xuan Changming looked up at the picture of strong winds and flying dust and snow on the big screen in the central control room, and his tone became much softer: "They are all working hard, how can I rest peacefully..."

  At this time, Ruan Sui, who was trying to resurrect Ruan Qing, seemed to feel something. He suddenly opened his eyes and looked in the direction of the door. After a long time, he looked away and continued to increase his mental power output.

  Now that the most critical step to resurrecting Ruan Qing has been reached, Ruan Sui inputs 90% of his spiritual power into Ruan Qing's spiritual sea. This time is not short.

  Such a large-scale and long-term use of mental power made Ruan Sui exhausted, as if there were thousands of little thorns in his mind constantly pricking his weak nerves. But Ruan Sui didn't dare to stop. He had to quickly fill up Ruan Qing's spirit.

  In this way, he can use the remaining 10% of his mental power to drive the 90% of the mental power in Ruan Qing's mental sea, so that the mental power in Ruan Qing's mental sea can fully adapt to Ruan Qing's body and give positive feedback.

  Then, he could focus all his healing power on his 10% mental power, quickly break into Ruan Qing's spiritual sea, which no longer belonged entirely to his own mental power, and stimulate Ruan Qing's brain cells to truly recover.

  Let Ruan Qing be truly resurrected, thereby stripping off the mutant emperor from Ruan Qing.

  There was not much time left for him. Lu Xing was not a fool. He should have realized what he was thinking when he went to find Mallory. He couldn't let his plan fail and put Lu Xing and everyone in danger.

  The King of Mutations must be fused with him. After he is fused, the world will still be safe if there is still Lu Xing, a heaven-defying existence.

  Lu Xing was the last insurance he left to the world and himself.

  Looking at Ruan Qing, whose face was getting more and more rosy as he lay on the cocoon, Ruan Sui murmured: "Great-grandfather, I hope you can persuade Wu Jin and let him stand in our camp to fight against Mallory and that temptation. He chose to do this." The power of evil."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1K 47
Marguerite is a story set in the 1920s, also known as the Roaring Twenties. This period was a time of prosperity for the Western world who got back o...
127K 6.1K 29
When he hates her but is forced to marry her But she knows without marrying her, he will come on road
23.8K 650 82
Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
26.2K 544 16
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277748/ Author: Maruji En Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-08 Latest: Chapter 87 BL finished 266,000 After learnin...