The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 241-244

20 1 0
By Demens88

When the turmoil in the imperial capital broke out, Xuan Changming's injuries were healed, and Lu Xinglin's energy still remained in his blood. Xuan Changming discovered this when Rudolph made his announcement live worldwide.

Discovered that the Sophora japonica thorn vine could not parasitize in his eyeballs.

Later, after being brought out by Gal, Xuan Changming asked Ruan Yuqi privately what was going on. Ruan Yuqi's answer was - ordinary king butterfly scale powder does not have this ability.

If the scales on Lu Xing's wings have this ability, it is most likely because of Lu Xing's life experience, which also means that the Lu Xing king butterfly's genes are fully mature.

Xuan Changming asked Ruan Yuqi to keep it secret and claimed that it was Ruan Yuqi, a genius, who invented the antidote.

Then, Xuan Changming stepped onto the aircraft heading for the final battlefield with an indescribable worry.

At the same time, Ruan Sui quietly opened his eyes in Lu Xing's arms.

Ruan Sui quietly looked at the deep-profile face in front of him, his eyes gradually changing from calm to greedy, as if he couldn't see enough of Lu Xing, and he couldn't bear to blink.

As time passed by, Ruan Sui's eyes shed a trace of tears, just like a normal physiological reaction of keeping his eyes open for too long. Ruan Sui wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes without caring, stretched out his hand and gently touched the outline of Lu Xing's face.

From the full forehead, to the deep eyebrows, to the high bridge of the nose, and finally fell on Lu Xing's soft lips, which he bit into a small mouth.

Ruan Sui gently tapped the small wound on Lu Xing's lip. With the surge of his mental power, the small cut on Lu Xing's lips quickly healed, and Lu Xing's breath became longer.

Lu Xing fell asleep more deeply.

After doing all this, Ruan Sui gently took away Lu Xing's hand on his waist, got up and got out of bed, picked up the clothes scattered on the floor and threw them into the washing machine outside the bathroom.

Then, he took out a brand new set of clothes from a cabinet next to him and put them on one by one, covering up the traces left by Lu Xing all over his body.

Finally, he walked back to the bed again, and looked at Lu Xing, who was obviously sleeping soundly, but because he left, his brows furrowed and his hands were moving around on the bed looking for him, and he smiled slightly.

"Just like a puppy." Ruan Sui's white hands fell on the fluffy ears on top of Lu Xing's head and smiled, "It's really a puppy."

Ruan Sui leaned over and placed a kiss between Lu Xing's frowning eyebrows. Lu Xing, who was sleeping, felt this reassuring breath and slowly relaxed his brows.

Ruan Sui stood up and placed another kiss on Lu Xing's plush ears: "Go to sleep, my big dog. When you wake up, everything will be over."

As soon as the words fell, Ruan Sui's brows and eyes lost their softness and became sharp. He stood up and walked out of this erotic room. The moment he closed the door, he neatly locked the door with his own authority.

After doing all this, Ruan Sui rested his forehead on the transparent glass and laughed softly: "Fortunately, Wu Jin gave me the highest authority, so that I can still protect you here."

"I hope you don't hate me."

After taking one last deep look at Lu Xing, who was sleeping on the bed, Ruan Sui turned around and walked into the elevator.

He is going to find Wu Jin to negotiate terms. I believe Wu Jin will be happy to cooperate with him.

After Ruan Sui left, Lu Xing fell asleep on the bed without knowing anything. Suddenly, a gust of wind came from nowhere and caused the curtain covering the big bed to move slightly.

A figure silently got into the big bed where Lu Xing was sleeping soundly. Under the dim and ambiguous light, he looked at Lu Xing, whose ears and tail were all visible.

After a long time, a faint sigh emerged from the figure's mouth: "Have we evolved to this point? Should I listen to Ruan Yuqi..."

*

JR Research Institute, ground weapons fortress.

Ruan Sui slowly walked out of the entrance of the research institute, looked at the straight figure walking towards him, and said slowly: "You took that medicine."

The figure stood still in front of Ruan Sui, with a trace of worry on his face: "You still have the same choice."

Ruan Sui smiled: "You are not the same as before. Do you want to cooperate?"

The figure Wu Jin narrowed his eyes: "How do you want to cooperate?"

Ruan Sui did not answer, but changed the subject and said, "Take me to see my great-grandfather."

Wu Jin did not mention the topic just now, turned around and walked towards the mountain in the northwest direction. Ruan Sui didn't ask any questions and followed Wu Jin slowly.

After walking around two mountains, the two of them stood in front of a mountain where they could clearly see the moonlight and get sunlight if it was daytime.

Wu Jin stretched out his palm and pressed it gently on the mountain. He only heard a rumble, and as the ground shook, the entire mountain extended downwards, and a small exquisite villa appeared in front of Ruan Sui's eyes.

[The author has something to say]

That's all for today, the rest will be made up tomorrow, there will be 6,000 tomorrow. Being sick has affected my state too much, and now I have to finish the work and fill in the gaps, which is very sluggish.

Dear gentlemen, please forgive me, I love you~

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-09-11 23:35:54~2023-09-13 22:01:00~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Mist and Rain Boating 3 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 159 Wu Jin and Ruan Qing

It was a two-and-a-half-story building. The outside was painted beige and looked warm.

The small building has a large floor-to-ceiling window. The moon is full tonight. The moonlight falls through the bright floor-to-ceiling windows into the lights that light up one by one as the small building comes into view. It is like the warm yellow light hides a tail of silvery hair. Small fish with scales.

Infinite vitality.

In addition to the large floor-to-ceiling windows, Ruan Sui actually saw a small vegetable patch that was already green, as well as a fence surrounded by bamboo strips, and bright rose flowers lingering on the bamboo fence.

It can be said that this small building is full of life just from the outside. It doesn't look like a temporary residence set up to "cure" Ruan Qing. If you have to say it, Ruan Sui thinks this may be the most important thing in the past few decades. The place where Nguyen Thanh lived for the longest time.

Of course, there is another possibility, that is, Wu Jin was so sick that he could not bear the slightest imperfection in the place where Ruan Qing was staying, so he prepared this place in advance.

Ruan Sui was not very interested in this. Seeing Wu Jin standing at the door of the small courtyard and refusing to go in, he said calmly: "Aren't you going in?"

Wu Jin didn't move. He seemed to have remembered something. He turned his head and looked at Ruan Sui, who was expressionless. There was a kindness in his tone that Ruan Sui could often hear.

"Don't worry, Xiaoshui, don't you think this small courtyard and small building are very beautiful?"

Ruan Sui didn't know why Wu Jin suddenly changed the topic to the building, but he nodded honestly: "It's very beautiful, very... very lifelike, as if someone has always lived in it."

Wu Jin smiled slightly, and there was something in the eyes that Ruan Sui couldn't understand when he looked at the small building. He felt that Wu Jin was not looking at the small building, but looking through the small building to a more distant place.

"This small building was built in the first year when your great-grandfather and I established the JR Research Institute. It was also--" Wu Jin lowered his voice slightly, "it was also built by your great-grandfather and me based on the look of the place where we lived when we were children. "

"So?" Ruan Sui's glazed eyes looked calmly at Wu Jin, who was remembering the past and smiling happily, "What do you want to express?"

Wu Jin's breath was suffocated. After a while, he seemed to have aged a lot in an instant. His straight back seemed to be bent a little: "Let's go, I will take you to see your great-grandfather."

Ruan Sui followed Wu Jin silently and entered the small building that was said to be restored one to one.

After entering the door, the layout of the rooms is not much different from that of other families. After the entrance hall is the living room.

In the living room, there are sofas, coffee tables, plush carpets, curtains with a strong pastoral atmosphere, and entertainment terminals for watching entertainment programs. Ruan Sui just glanced at it and focused on the lamps hanging from the ceiling of the living room. .

It was a chandelier with glass-fired bulbs in the shape of puppies of various varieties hanging from the ceiling. The warm orange light shone from the puppy bulbs of various varieties and fell on the light yellow wallpaper, lightly reflecting the various dogs. Dog shadow.

It's so cute and warm.

"It's very beautiful." Wu Jin didn't know when he stood next to Ruan Sui, looking at the beautiful animal lamp with Ruan Sui, with nostalgia in his eyes: "Your great-grandfather made this himself, he and you They all like puppies very much, but it's a pity that my spiritual body is not a dog."

Ruan Sui turned his head and glanced at Wu Jin: "You really love my great-grandfather, why weren't you together before?"

Wu Jin looked at Ruan Sui with a smile, who was suddenly curious about the relationship of this old man, and said with a smile: "We are together, but we have not made it public. You also know that the identity of your great-grandfather and I is too complicated, so we decided to keep it secret for the time being. Make our relationship public."

Wu Jin walked to the sofa and sat down, waving to Ruan Sui: "Come and sit, that thing is a little active now, and you can't go up to see your great-grandfather. Since you are interested in your great-grandfather's past, come and sit down, and I'll tell you explain."

Ruan Sui's eyes darkened, and after thinking for a moment, he walked to the small single sofa next to Wu Jin and sat down: "When did you confirm your relationship?"

"We are very early."

  Wu Jin lowered his head and poured a glass of water for Ruan Sui. Ruan Sui took the glass and found that the water was still warm. Ruan Sui was indeed thirsty. He and Lu Xing had been wandering around all afternoon without drinking a sip of water. This cup of hot tea still pleased Ruan Sui.

  Seeing that Ruan Sui was still able to pour tea with him without any scruples, Wu Jin's smile deepened and he continued: "You should have heard many stories about your great-grandfather. In his stories, he was kind, calm, gentle, calm, fighting and resourceful. Powerful, almost omnipotent, right?"

  Ruan Sui nodded.

  Wu Jin smiled even more happily: "You have all been deceived by him. He is just a little bastard who is afraid of pain, loves to cry, and loves to act coquettishly, but he is indeed kind."

  Ruan Sui was a little surprised. After all, even if Ruan Qing was not his great-grandfather, he was still his great-great-grandfather. His grandfather had met Ruan Qing. Although his father had never met him, he had often heard his grandfather talk about it when he was a child. In their memories, Ruan Qing was just like the rumors -

  Kind, calm, gentle, calm, powerful in combat and resourcefulness, almost omnipotent.

  Even if your personality is a little strange, you can't completely come back, right?

  As if he noticed Ruan Sui's doubts, Wu Jin said with a smile, "I didn't expect that."

  "I didn't expect it." Ruan Sui's voice was a little low, "I have only seen his photos and biography."

  Wu Jin reached out and wanted to pat Ruan Sui's shoulder as before, but when his hand was about to fall on Ruan Sui's shoulder, he slowly lowered his hand as if thinking of their current relationship.

  There was silence for a moment, and neither of them knew what to say.

  Ruan Sui actually didn't understand why Wu Jin was so crazy after Ruan Qing's death, using so many people's lives to fill his love and desire. This was something Ruan Sui couldn't understand.

  It's not like Ruan Sui has never experienced unforgettable love, but even then he never thought about using other people's lives and lives to fill his own selfish desires. Not only him, but also Lu Xing.

  Lu Xing's background, experiences, and education since childhood could not make Lu Xing become desperate and crazy, so Ruan Sui didn't understand why Wu Jinhui's selfish desires were so terrifying.

  Ruan Sui actually sympathized with Wu Jin. When he thought that Lu Xing might die in front of him, he had the urge to let all those who hurt Lu Xing be buried with Lu Xing, but that was all.

  Because Ruan Sui knew that Lu Xing would not want to see him become as selfish as Wu Jin, desperate to achieve his goal. That was not the person Lu Xing loved, and it was also the most disgusting version of himself.

  Therefore, Ruan Sui was confused. Wu Jin really never thought that if Ruan Qing really came back to life, would he question whether he would accept his approach?

  After all, Ruan Qing's life was the result of countless deaths and the breakdown of countless families. Wu Jin said that Ruan Qing was very kind. How could such a kind-hearted Ruan Qing not care after knowing all this.

  Does Wu Jin think he can hide it for the rest of his life? With Ruan Qing's ability, this is simply impossible.

  So, why did Wu Jin do this?

  Or maybe someone deliberately induced Wu Jin to have such an idea and start implementing it.

  For some reason, this idea suddenly popped into Ruan Sui's mind, but he suppressed it in an instant.

  There was no special reason, it was just that whether someone induced Wu Jin or not, Wu Jin had indeed committed these mistakes, and there was no possibility of escape.

  As for the person in his mind who induced Wu Jin, whether it was accidental or intentional, he would eventually surface when he resurrected Ruan Qing, so he just had to be vigilant.

  Moreover, even if there is someone who is hiding deeper, as long as he can merge with the Emperor of Mutations, the plan that person wants to implement will be blocked.

  Because, in this matter, there are only two things that people covet the most, the mutant emperor and Lu Xing. His fusion with the Mutant King directly destroyed the plan of the person behind it.

  With a gentle breath, Ruan Sui cleared these things from his mind. When he looked up, he saw Wu Jin bending down to look for something from the drawer under the coffee table.

  When Wu Jin straightened up again, Ruan Sui could clearly see what Wu Jin was holding.

  That's a memory they use to record important things.

  Wu Jin opened the box where the memory was stored, took out the memory the size of a fingernail, inserted it into the interface of the communicator on his wrist, and then connected it to the entertainment terminal in the living room.

  With a click, the entertainment terminal started up, and a pair of glazed eyes suddenly appeared on the huge virtual screen in front of them.

  Ruan Sui suddenly looked towards Wu Jin, and saw Wu Jin looking at the person on the virtual screen with love, and said hoarsely: "This is your great-grandfather."

  Ruan Sui was stunned for a moment before looking at Ruan Qing who had stepped back to reveal his full face on the virtual screen.

  He was a tall and slim man with half-long brown hair, the ends of which were slightly curled, giving him a gentle and carefree look.

  The man's appearance was outstanding, with fair skin and delicate eyebrows, especially his smart glazed eyes. He looked not at all like a mature and steady commander of the federal army, but more like a spoiled child.

  "Wu Jin, come here and see what delicious food I made for you."

  The man's voice in the video was gentle and clear, with a slight upward pitch at the end, and a hint of sweetness, which Ruan Sui really didn't expect.

  After all, although Nguyen Qing's images of the Federation and the Empire have not been preserved, his voice still exists.

  The declaration they made when they enlisted was based on Ruan Qing's recording.

  Ruan Qing's voice in the recording was solemn and majestic, not sweet at all in the video.

  Strangely enough, as the commander-in-chief of the federal army, Nguyen Thanh did not have any public video products left in the world. Moreover, what surprised Ruan Sui the most was that Wu Jin actually had video images that none of the Ruan family had.

  But soon, Ruan Sui figured out that if Wu Jin really established a relationship with Ruan Qing early, it would be most reasonable to have Ruan Qing's image.

  However, no matter what, the person who can make Ruan Qing say his name so sweetly should be the person Ruan Qing cares about and loves the most.

  Ruan Sui looked at Wu Jin out of the corner of his eye and saw Wu Jin looking at the virtual screen with great care.

  Ruan Qing, who called him, responded in a low voice.

  Then, as if he thought of something, he smiled: "Your great-grandfather doesn't like others to pat him. If I pat him, he will get angry with me sometimes."

  "But as the commander-in-chief of the federal army, what about the video records of his attendance at the event?" Ruan Sui looked at the man on the virtual screen excitedly introducing the dishes on the table to the still young Wu Jin, and looked in the direction of the restaurant with his peripheral vision.

  Same, Ruan Sui thought to himself, the layout is really the same.

  When Wu Jin heard Ruan Sui's question, he seemed to have thought of something. His smile faded slightly and his voice became much weaker.

  "When attending group activities, if there is no video, he will participate by himself; if there is, he will enslave Rudolf to take full responsibility and just come back and repeat it to him. The only time he attended a major event with a video was when the Federation and the Empire announced their merger. Activity."

  Wu Jin's voice became lower and lower. If Ruan Sui had not had excellent hearing, he would not have been able to hear Wu Jin's last words.

  Ruan Sui knew that it was at that event that Ruan Qing died on the spot trying to save Wu Jin. One shot directly hit Ruan Qing's heart, leaving the healer with no chance of treatment.

  If Ruan Qing could have been born eighty or ninety years earlier, he would have been able to protect Ruan Qing from death at that event seventy years ago.

  It's a pity that he was not born in that era and was destined to miss it.

  Ruan Sui realized that it was Wu Jin's lifelong pain and immediately shut up. At this time, Ruan Qing's coquettish voice came from the screen:

  "Wu Jin, I burned my ankle. It hurts so much." The man frowned, his glazed eyes seemed to be soaked in water, and his thick and curled eyelashes seemed to be lowered a little in grievance. Poor.

  It has to be said that Ruan Qing really has an excellent appearance. Even Ruan Sui couldn't help but worry when he saw it, not to mention Wu Jin who loved him to the core.

  In the picture, young Wu Jin frowned, picked up Ruan Qing, and carried Ruan Qing towards the sofa like a child.

  Ruan Qing hugged Wu Jin's neck honestly, but his feet were dangling dishonestly. The fluffy slippers on his feet were shaken to the left and right by him. Wu Jin didn't say anything to him. He hugged him tighter and murmured softly: "I told you that you don't need to go into the kitchen. It hurts."

  "It hurts. Will it delay tomorrow's work?" Ruan Qing shook his head dishonestly, and the end of his hair gently slid across Wu Jin's forehead. Wu Jin looked up helplessly and looked at Ruan Qing who was deliberately rubbing his hair against him, pampering him. Said: "Be good, don't make trouble."

  Ruan Qing not only didn't listen, but even more aggressively tickled Wu Jin's neck with his half-long hair, which made Wu Jin feel helpless and happy at the same time. He took two quick steps and put the troubled Ruan Qing on the sofa.

  He lifted Ruan Qing's injured foot and looked closely at the redness and swelling on Ruan Qing's ankle. After a long while, he breathed out: "It's not serious. Just spray some medicine and it will be fine tomorrow. It won't delay things."

  Ruan Qing didn't care. He swayed his feet and looked at Wu Jin who was going to get the medical kit. He said in a leisurely tone, "Wu Xiaojin, my brother's child is so cute. How about we go to the orphanage to adopt one when everything is over."

 "But by then, there will probably be no orphanages. We will make them live a better life, end all wars, and make the country prosperous. As for those mutants, they will not mess with us, and we will not mess with them. We will live in peace. Bar."

  "I believe that day will come. Mutants are also highly intelligent creatures. I believe there is always a way to negotiate with them. Even if the negotiation fails in the end, we still have a backup plan. Anyway, the days will get better and better in the future."

  Wu Jin lowered his head to look for medicine and replied without raising his head: "Yes, it will be fine. Everything is up to you. Don't you want to get a dog? How about we get another dog then?"

  "Okay." Ruan Qing replied with a smile, his brows and eyes full of happiness, "Did you know that my brother's child's spiritual body is a German Shepherd? He is very handsome. Unfortunately, my spiritual body is not a dog, and neither is yours."

  Wu Jin stopped looking for medicine and looked up helplessly at the man who was looking at him with a smile: "My fault, my fault. How about we adopt a child whose mental body is that of a dog?"

  "No, it's like I only love dogs and not you or children." Ruan Qing was rude.

  Wu Jin seemed helpless against Ruan Qing. He smiled and shook his head. He kept moving, took out the healing spray, walked back, sat directly on the plush carpet in front of the sofa, and put Ruan Qing's feet on it. Carefully spray the medicine on your legs.

  As he sprayed, he asked, "Does it hurt?"

  Wu Jin was answered by Ruan Qing's playful toes. Wu Jin looked over and Ruan Qing gave him a big smile.

  That smile was so bright that it was so dazzling that Ruan Qing almost shed tears.

  Because Ruan Sui finally saw the recording date of the video, which was July 13, 258 of the New Star Calendar, the day before the public meeting for the merger of the Federation and the Empire.

  For some reason, Ruan Sui suddenly understood Wu Jin's obsession with Ruan Qing after watching this video in which the two did not have any ambiguous actions, but showed their deep affection everywhere.

  Ruan Qing is so beautiful, he seems to be the most eye-catching luminary in the world. No wonder Wu Jin and Rudolf were willing to cut out their own consciences and put them on the scale to weigh their lives for Ruan Qing.

  Although he understood, Ruan Sui couldn't agree with Wu Jin and Rudolf's approach.

  That is blaspheming Ruan Qing's character.

  After quietly watching this chronological video, Ruan Sui stood up and looked at Wu Jin: "Can I go see my great-grandfather now?"

  Wu Jin looked at the virtual screen with no portraits in nostalgia, and after a long while he said quietly: "That's all right, I'll take you up."

  After finishing his words, Wu Jin stood up and walked slowly towards the bedroom on the second floor.

  Walking to the stairs on the second floor, Wu Jin reached out and pressed a palm print device on the wall. After matching the biometric information, the heavy titanium door in front of him slowly opened, and a room covered by glass appeared in front of Ruan Sui. .

  Wu Jin continued to lead Ruan Sui toward the door of the room. Ruan Sui carefully observed whether there was a blue arc flashing on the glass cover, and he had an idea in his mind.

  Electromagnetic shield.

  In order to protect Ruan Qing's body, Wu Jin built an electromagnetic shield.

  After Wu Jin verified his biological information again, the door opened, revealing a huge creamy yellow bed.

  In the video, the gentle and beautiful Ruan Qing is just like the sleeping beauty, lying quietly on the bed.

  At the same time, in the luxurious underground room, Lu Xing slowly opened his black and white eyes.

  [The author has something to say]

  Originally I didn't want to write too much about the previous generation, but after thinking about it I decided to write it. Ruan Qingqing is one of my favorite characters. He is a beautiful collection of things in this world.

  He is kind but not stupid, brave and resourceful, steady, gentle, and reliable. He is also lively and cute in front of his lover. He is the most dazzling existence. Wu Jin, Rudolf and others were as attached to Ruan Qing as moths fluttering into the flame.

  But even so, Wu Jin is not worthy of forgiveness. His attachment has caused pain to too many people, including Ruan Qing. Therefore, Wu Jin is pitiful and deserves sympathy, but not forgiveness.

  At the end of the story, Ruan Qing has his own place to go, and Wu Jin and Rudolf also have their own endings.

  Today is a bit slow and I only wrote 4900. I will try my best to make up for the 1100 I owe tomorrow. Gentlemen, please give me a slap.

Chapter 160 The Final Battle 1

  In the room, the ambiguous lights were still dim. Lu Xing's eyes were a little dull, and he couldn't realize where he was for a while.

  Lu Xing did not get up, but turned his neck to look in the direction of the sofa. Through the thin pink curtain, Lu Xing saw a tall figure sitting quietly on the sofa looking in his direction.

  Not an instructor.

  Lu Xing blinked his still very sleepy eyes, with a hint of confusion in his eyes, as if he didn't understand why anyone other than the instructor appeared in this room.

  Perhaps because he had just woken up, Lu Xing was not as vigilant as before. He looked around but didn't see the person he wanted to see. As he frowned and wondered, the figure sitting on the sofa slowly walked over, lifted the curtain and looked at Lu Xing with doubtful eyes.

  "Who are you?" Lu Xing's deep voice came from his throat. He looked at the tall and handsome man above him in confusion, his brows getting tighter and tighter, "Where's the instructor?"

  When the tall figure heard Lu Xing ask him such an innocent question, he leaned down and looked carefully at Lu Xing's eyes. When he saw the irresistible sleepiness and innocence in Lu Xing's eyes, a look of understanding flashed in his eyes. .

  "What a domineering mental power, even you can't resist it?"

  "Resistance, what resistance? Where is the instructor, have you seen it?" Lu Xing tilted his head and looked at the unknown but familiar person above him, his black and white eyes full of curiosity.

  After all, Lu Xing is still young. He usually has a cold face and full energy, making it easy for people to ignore his age.

  At this time, he was lying on the messy big bed, looking up with a slightly childish face, muttering about looking for his instructor, with an expression pitifully like a homeless puppy, which brought Mr. Gao The impact of the film is not small.

  After all, even when Lu Xing was a child, he had never shown such an expression. Seeing the tall figure made me feel sad and happy for him. If it wasn't a time emergency, he really didn't want to use unconventional methods to wake up Lu Xing.

  He fell asleep obediently, and Lu Xing, who had just woken up, looked so happy, and this happiness was brought to him by Ruan Sui, and Ruan Sui...

  Thinking of Ruan Sui, the tall figure stopped hesitating and lowered his head to introduce himself: "My name is Gal Teslan. I was sent by Xuan Changming to pick you up."

  Hearing Xuan Changming's name, the innocent look in Lu Xing's eyes faded slightly. He remained silent and looked at the person above him silently.

  Gal didn't show any surprise at Lu Xing's slow reaction. He had already noticed that something was wrong with Lu Xing after he slipped in the moment Ruan Sui opened the door.

  There is no doubt about Lu Xing's vigilance. Even if Ruan Sui is the lover he absolutely trusts, he will not fail to notice Ruan Sui leaving his side in such a crisis-ridden environment.

  Then there is only one possibility, Ruan Sui did something. Thinking of Ruan Sui's identity as a SSS healer, one can naturally think of what Ruan Sui did with his mental power.

  And the fact is just as he thought, the healer has the ability to soothe and sort out the mental energy of the warrior. Ruan Sui is an SSS-level healer. His soothing and grooming abilities are the best in the world. How could Lu Xing, who was deliberately soothed by him and consumed his energy through other methods and was defenseless against him, resist Ruan Sui's mental power? appease.

  Therefore, Lu Xing slept deeply. It was so deep that if he hadn't used his mental power to wake him up, Lu Xing might have slept for three days and three nights without waking up.

  By then, everything was really a done deal.

  What surprised Gal was that Ruan Sui's mental power was so domineering. Even if he used his own mental power to stimulate Lu Xing to wake up, Lu Xing would still be unable to recover for a short period of time.

  This made him take a breath of air and start thinking about why he could escape Ruan Sui's mental exploration when he sneaked in.

  No, after Gal recalled all the details, he made sure that he had not been discovered by Ruan Sui. He relaxed for a moment and felt that he was a little surprised. After all, Ruan Sui is a healer. His mental power is mostly used to heal and comfort combatants, and he is not so skilled in using it for exploration.

  However, when his eyes fell on Lu Xing again, who was still silent as he didn't know what he was thinking, a picture suddenly popped up in his mind.

  That was the scene of Ruan Sui going out and locking the door, then pressing his forehead against the glass door cover.

  Ruan Sui's face could not be seen clearly in the picture, but Gal could feel Ruan Sui's strong emotional outburst from Ruan Sui's trembling body.

  He suddenly understood that it was not that Ruan Sui was unskilled in detecting his mental power, but that Ruan Sui was in a state of turmoil at that time and had lost sight of it.

  This conclusion made Gal couldn't help but think of what Ruan Yuqi said before he left.

  "I give you this thing out of my selfishness as Ruan Sui's brother. Precisely because I am Ruan Sui's brother, I understand Ruan Sui better. He is a very selfish person when he gets emotional. Of course he His selfishness is different from Wu Jin's selfishness."

  "Ruan Sui's selfishness is the kind of selfishness that takes all risks on himself and does not allow anyone to hurt the people close to him. Even if his 'selfishness' may hurt the people closest to him the most."

 Ruan Yuqi looked melancholy: "If you can see Lu Xing and hand this thing over to him completely, I hope you can help me bring a message to Lu Xing."

  "Help me tell him: Ruan Sui did this not out of self-impression for his own good, but because Ruan Sui has been experiencing various separations since he was a child. From the death of his parents when he was a child, to his grandfather's work Spending less time with him and staying away more often resulted in the abuse he received as a child, and then the life-and-death separation between various comrades after joining the army."

  "Ruan Sui hates separation. He feels that these separations are the reason why he is not strong enough. So he trains himself hard to become the protector of the entire federal army. Because of this, he almost lost his life forever just to save people some time ago. Left us."

  "These little separations contributed to the violence in Ruan Sui's heart. He usually hides it very well. After falling in love, he seemed to have changed. He loves Lu Xing very much. So, tell Lu Xing for me, no matter Ruan Sui Whatever you do, don't hate him and help me bring Ruan Sui back."

  "Don't let him merge with the Mutated Emperor."

  Speaking of this, Ruan Yuqi's face suddenly became particularly ugly, with a look of shame all over his fair face.

  He wiped his face, as if trying to suppress something, and gritted his teeth and said: "I know that my request is simply, simply shameless. But I have no choice. I am a useless brother and can't help him."

  Ruan Yuqi's eyes were red: "What I can do is that Lu Xing used this method and I tried my best to save his life. But if Ruan Sui really does it, I can't save Ruan Sui's life."

  "So please give me a message."

  Ruan Yuqi bent down to salute and did not raise his head for a long time. He could only see clear water stains falling on the floor in front of Ruan Yuqi.

  At that time, Gal felt that Ruan Yuqi might be thinking too much. It's not that he doesn't believe Ruan Sui loves Lu Xing, but he doesn't think Ruan Sui is really as paranoid, violent or even selfish as Ruan Yuqi said.

  But when he remembered Ruan Sui whispering "Don't hate me" to the sleeping Lu Xing through the glass and Ruan Sui's domineering mental power to make Lu Xing fall asleep, Gal suddenly felt that Ruan Yuqi was right.

  Ruan Sui probably doesn't know Lu Xing's true life experience. But even if he didn't know it, he was subconsciously protecting Lu Xing with his own life.

  The one who stays behind is always the most miserable, Ruan Sui doesn't know that. But he just chose to let Lu Xing stay because he couldn't tolerate anyone hurting Lu Xing while he was alive.

  Therefore, he made a choice for Lu Xing, choosing him to die, to merge with the mutant emperor, and then to control the mutant emperor to destroy all existences that threatened Lu Xing.

  Thinking about it this way, Ruan Sui is indeed a "selfish person" in Ruan Yuqi's words, because Lu Xing was not involved in his plan throughout the whole process.

  After thinking about this, Gal no longer hesitated and prepared to directly increase his mental stimulation to bring Lu Xing back to his senses as soon as possible.

  For no other reason than that, he just felt that Lu Xing was not a flower that was carefully cared for in the greenhouse, but a big wolf dog guarding the flowers, with explosive power that could outlast the evil wolves.

  He didn't want to see such a wolfdog being kept in captivity and losing its claws.

  He thought so, so he did it. But when he input his mental power into Lu Xing's mental sea, it was directly rebounded by Lu Xing's mental power. That pure mental power directly shocked the state of Gal's experimental body.

  Gal's eyes widened and he looked at Lu Xing, who looked clear on the bed: "You——"

  "Are you a test subject? It's not JR's experiment. How did you get in?" Lu Xing stood up quickly, not caring that his body was exposed to Gal's eyes, and quickly walked towards the bathroom.

  "You said Commander-in-Chief Xuan sent you here, do you have a token? I remembered correctly that you should be Gongman's talented major general. Why should you listen to the orders of our federal commander-in-chief?"

  Gal took a deep breath and suppressed his obvious experimental characteristics: "I have a token. As for why I help you federal army, just think that I have a grudge against the JR Institute. My ability to come in is related to the direction of my experiment, plus There are too many experimental subjects in this base, making it inconvenient for people to move around, but it is relatively convenient for experimental subjects to move around."

  Hearing this, Lu Xing stopped putting clothes on his body, turned to look at Gal, who was standing by the bed, his eyes dimming under the ambiguous light, and lowered his eyebrows: "Do we know each other?"

  Galton didn't answer for a moment, then said: "Ruan Yuqi asked me to bring you things and messages, and Xuan Changming asked me to bring you the latest communicator so that you can contact the troops stationed outside at any time."

  Lu Xing didn't insist on the question. He quickly dressed and came back and stretched out his hand to Gal. Gal handed the thing contained in his spider silk to Lu Xing.

  Lu Xing took it and was about to read it, but Gal held him down: "You may not be able to accept the content. I hope you can be mentally prepared."

  Lu Xing glanced at Gal, and keenly saw a hint of worry hidden in Gal's eyes, and said, "Thank you, I will be prepared."

  After saying that, he opened what Gal gave him. After he read what was on it, his eyes brightened astonishingly: "Is this true?"

  Gal was dazzled by Lu Xing's bright eyes and hesitated: "Don't you mind?"

  "What do you mind?"

  "Mind that your life is all because of Ruan Qing and Ruan Sui. All your sufferings are caused by them."

  Lu Xing shook his head, and rarely showed a sincere smile to the unfamiliar Gal: "My pain was not brought to me by them, but by Wu Jin's selfish desires."

  Gal was startled, as if he didn't expect Lu Xing to say that. It's not that he didn't know that the culprit was Wu Jin, but without Ruan Qing, Wu Jin wouldn't be what he is now, and without Ruan Sui, Lu Xing wouldn't be born.

  Maybe he will become another mutant king and live happily in this world.

  Gal understood that Ruan Qing was not to blame for this incident, but in the final analysis, what happened to Lu Xing was still because of Ruan Qing.

  Although this was not Ruan Qing's fault, Ruan Qing might not be able to completely escape the crime because Wu Jin was Ruan Qing's lover.

  Lu Xing saw Gal stunned, reached out and patted Gal's shoulder, his tone was like an old friend: "If you can't figure it out, don't think about it. When you find someone you can love regardless of anything, you will understand how I feel now. ."

  "Now, can you tell me what Ruan Yuqi said, and when did the instructor leave?"

  Gal's eyes flickered and he nodded.

  *

  Cottage on the ground.

  Ruan Sui looked at Ruan Qing on the bed with his eyes closed, except that his chest did not rise and fall, and there was no difference between him and a living person, and he felt infinite emotion in his heart.

  In his previous life, he had never seen Wu Jin since he was brought here. Naturally, no one told him about the love and hatred between Wu Jin and his great-grandfather. Even their love was told by Ruan Sui from Ruan Qing's mouth. knew.

  Now that he knew how the two of them were feeling, and had clearly seen how they got along, Ruan Sui saw Ruan Qing again, and had some inexplicable feelings in his heart.

  That feeling was even more complicated than knocking over the condiment bottle. It weighed heavily on his heart and made him breathless.

  Ruan Sui couldn't help but take a step forward, carefully observed Ruan Qing lying on the bed and the large milky yellow bed that almost wrapped Ruan Qing tightly, and said lightly: "This will be the egg cocoon of the mutant emperor."

  Although it is a question, the tone is affirmative.

  Wu Jin nodded: "What terms do you want to negotiate with me?"

  Ruan Sui turned to look at Wu Jin: "I want you to let Lu Xing go, and never do anything to Lu Xing. When I resurrect Ruan Qing, hold Mallory in check to prevent him from causing trouble."

  Wu Jin frowned and was about to speak, but Ruan Sui interrupted directly: "I will merge with the King of Mutations, so that Ruan Qing can escape the state of being almost fused with the King of Mutations, so that he can be with you forever. ."

  "Accordingly, you must promise me to destroy these evil laboratories and experimental data, and free those who are forced to become experimental subjects."

  Wu Jin: "Xiao Shui, you are too naive. I can destroy the laboratory and let the experimental subjects be free, but they are too threatening and have unstable personalities. They will pose a great threat to mankind."

  "Do you care?" Ruan Sui looked sarcastic.

  "What do you care about?" Wu Jin didn't understand.

  Ruan Sui sneered: "Do you really care about humans? If you really care, what are you doing now?"

  Ruan Sui pointed at Ruan Qing's body on the bed, his smile getting colder and colder: "You have already put the whole world in danger because of your own selfish desires. Do you still care about that? Stop being hypocritical, you are not qualified."

  Ruan Sui's words left Wu Jin speechless. Ruan Sui was right, he was indeed not qualified.

  Even if he has made complete preparations, it is impossible for those who died before, Ruan Sui, Lu Xing, and those who died because of the upcoming war to come back.

  If the plan goes out of control, all human beings will face catastrophe. He is really not qualified to consider the harm after the experimental subjects are freed.

  Wu Jin was absent-minded for a moment, and Ruan Sui saw it. His heart sank, and his worries came true.

  Sure enough, Wu Jin was induced to choose this path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
18K 436 17
https://m.shubaow.net/241/241137/ Author: I don't know Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-03-25 Latest: Chapter 90 BL finished 332,000 read now a...
1.1M 58.8K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
9.2K 241 199
Author: Wu Jian Tianyu/焑間倩羽 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 839 [End] Introduction to the work: I don't know since when, the news on the Internet...