Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 24

1.1K 39 9
By DragonTrainer02

Warning- Flashback of the aftermath of the accident, there will be blood and mention of the wounds plus treatments.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hajime's pov;
"I see, and you overheard this happen?" The warden asked, after I told her everything that happen during the visitation for number 07 and 06.

"That's correct, ma'am. I heard the conversation in person." I said.

She leans back into her chair, and thinks to herself. "This is troubling, this Sammy guy aren't just after our two Inmates but the children as well. We should notify the police, about this.".

"I agree, but we could put those childern at risk as well. Plus number 07 made a threat." I said.

The warden looks at me. "A threat? What kind of threat?".

"If number 07 gets wind of Sammy taking one of the children, he'll break out of prison." I said.

"Then the police will need to keep an eye on the children on the main lands, we can't have him breaking out. Once i get a picture of Sammy from the police, I'll notify all of you and send the picture to every guard here. Even though, number 07 and 06 are inmates, we must keep them safe. I may not agree with their crimes, but i will not let them to be victims again of that terrible past. They had to bare, when they needed help." She said.

"I agree, ma'am." I said.

"Thank you for bring this information to my attention, I'll be sure the right people get this information.. Speaking of which, how is getting number 07 to open up going?" She asked.

"Slowly, but surely. He's becoming more and more of a little brat." I said.

"Happy to hear. If nothing else to add, you may leave." She said.

~Timeskips to night time~

Y/n's pov;
I flinched awake, when I heard thunder outside. I sit up and looked at the window to the rain hitting the window.

"Did the thunderstorm wake you?" I look over to Jyugo sitting up and wrapped up in a blanket.

"Yeah," I said, before I get out of bed and went over to the window then sit down on the ledge. I just watched the heavy storm go on.

Tb/n's pov;
After showering and getting changed into only basketball shorts, I sit down on the ledge on the window to watch the rain.

A hand landed on my shoulder, and I flinched. "Hey, little man.".

I look over my shoulder to Hobie standing there. "Hobie, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you and the others be keeping an eye on the kids?".

He sits down across from me. "Every kid is covered, so the gang don't need me. What are you doing up, little man?".

"Can't sleep," I said.

"Still feeling guilty about your brother taking your place?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't exactly have a choice. I didn't want everyone to find out the hard way, and get caught." I said. I brought my knees closer to my chest.

"You're a good kid, Tb/n but you're too damn stubborn and an idiot.. When Hazel said you're dragging Y/n down, she wasn't saying that to be a bitch. She truly cares about you kids, and she sees you both as her kids. You have a chance to make it right." He said.

"I know," I said.

I felt him touch one of my scared up arms. "No matter how many times, I see these. I still feel guilty not being fast enough to help.".

"You mean the accident?" I asked.

Hobie's pov;
"Yeah," I said, as I stared at the scars on little man's body.

~Flashback~

I drop to my knees by Y/n and looked at the injuries. "Jesus," I said. Y/n and Tb/n were unconscious on the ground. They were covered in terrible burns, blood, and ash plus their clothes were mostly burnt off. I see Rat, Lev, and my old buddies surrounded the kids, as Sarah went to get Hazel down the block.

"Fuck, this is bad." Rat said.

"Where's their parents?" Lev asked.

I looked at the building that's still on fire. "I think, I know." I said, before I hear coughing. I turn my head back to the kids. Y/n and Tb/n were breathing slow. "The kids, hey!" I grabbed Y/n's ash covered face. Y/n opened his eyes a bit, but they slowly started closing. "Y/n, come on, keep them eyes open." He tried to move but he grunt in pain. "Easy, the doc is on the way." I gently tap his face to keep him awake.

"Hobie," He trailed off.

"Just hang In there, kid." I said, before his eyes completely closed. "No, no, hey stay awake, kid! Don't do this to me, kid.".

"Around this corner," I hear Sarah's voice.

I turn my head to the side, and Sarah and Hazel came around the corner. "Christ," Hazel said. She got between Y/n and Tb/n and looked at the injuries. I never seen her so scared before.

"Hazel, what do we do?" I asked.

"We need to get them back to my office, I can't treat them here." She said.

"I don't mind getting blood on my hands, so I'll carry one of the kids." I said, before we hear sirens. "We need to go now, or we'll be in huge trouble. They'll think we started it".

"Let's go." Hazel said.

I pick up Y/n and Lev picked up Tb/n. "Come on, we'll go through this alley way. It'll circle back to Hazel's." Rat said. We followed behind him.

(Timeskips)

While me and my gang were hanging out in the waiting room for hours. Hazel finally came out. We all stood up to our feet.

"How are they?" I asked with concern.

"I managed to treat and clean the third degree burns, but I won't know how bad they got damaged until they're healed completely. These kids have a long road to recover, especially since you can't wrap a third degree burn to have let it breathe." She said, as she leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. "I gave them some strong medicine to help with the pain and make sure they don't get infection.".

"Are they conscious?" Rat asked.

"No, they'll be out for a while." Hazel said.

"Anything we can do?" Lev asked.

"I still need to clean out their lungs from the smoke and ash, they inhaled from the fire. If you guys can get me some oxygen tanks, I would appreciate it." She said.

"My cousin owns a medical supply store, he owes me a favor anyways. I get some." Lev said.

"I'll go with you to be safe." Sarah said, before her and Lev left the room.

"Hazel, once they come back and you get the kids hooked up to the tanks. I'll keep an eye on them while you get some rest. You look exhausted." I said.

"Thank you, Hobie." Hazel smiled.

(A day later)

While I'm sitting between the kids beds reading a book. I heard one of the kids waking up, I looked over and saw Tb/n opening his eyes. I put the book marker in the book to save my page and closed it.

"Hey, little man." I said, while setting my book down.

"What happened?" His voice was very raspy.

"You and Y/n passed out after getting out of the building, I assume.. Me and the gang heard Y/n yell for help, and we came running when we saw the smoke in the air." I said.

"Wher-" His words get interrupted by coughing.

"Easy, you both are at Hazel's. You both are in bad shape." I said, before grabbing a cup of water with a straw in it. "Here this might help." I held the straw for him as he took a few drinks. "Y/n still hasn't woken up yet, but he might later on." Tb/n looks at his brother still unconscious. "You boys are lucky to be alive, you should rest.".

~End of Flashback~

A hand grabbed my shoulder and I snapped out of it. "Hobie, you good man?" Tb/n asked.

"Yeah, sorry." I said.

~

Y/n's pov;
~A few weeks later~

We hear heavy footsteps coming down the halls. It stops in front of our cell door and opens.

"Put me down this is embarrassing! I'm not a puppy!" Jyugo yelled, while Hajime's carrying him by the back of his shirt.

"Shut your mouth! Leave this cell again and I'll throw you into solitary!" Hajime shouted.

"You're home early dear! How was your day? Ready for dinner? A bath first maybe?" Uno asked.

"Or should we just head straight to bed" Rock played along, while him and Uno smirked at him.

"Shut up!" Jyugo shouted.

"You guys are making my job harder as it is." Hajime puts Jyugo down and walked out. "So stay in your damn cell!". Before shutting the door.

"Someone's not happy today." I said.

"Agreed." Rock said.

"Hi, Hajime!" I hear Mitsuru outside the cell.

"Why are you here?" Hajime asked.

"Why wouldn't I be here?" Mitsuru asked.

"What do you want?" Hajime asked.

"There was a little something I wanted to talk to you about." Mitsuru said. Me and my cellmates got curious and went to the cell window."Found out a little something interesting, about the newly hired guards who's coming to be taught.. Your.. Ways.".

"Say what, why wasn't I informed about this?! We just had a meeting on new assignment!" Hajime shouted.

"Yup and I mentioned all of them but yours. If I'd let you know about this too early it would of ruin the surprise for you, buddy." Mitsuru said.

"I'm gonna kill you." Hajime said.

"Whoa did I hear that right, we're getting a new guard?" Nico asked.

"It's too bad the guards have to be boys, ain't it?" Uno asked.

"You punks stay out of this!" Hajime said.

"Is it going to be a boy, you kiddos play real nice with him, okay?" Mitsuru asked.

"Okay!" We said.

"Stop getting chummy with my inmates. So who is this rookie you're sending?" Hajime asked.

"If you send him here alone, we promise not to throw things." We said.

"He should be here any minute." Mitsuru said. I hear the heels of their shoes clicking down the hallways.

"Why the hell would you want to keep it a secret from me anyways? Screw this I hate babysitting these rookies." Hajime said.

"And there he is" Mitsuru said.

Me and my cellmates look to the side.

"Hiii reporting for duty, sir." Hitoshi said.

"Hitoshi,".

"Wait a sec don't we know this one?" Uno asked.

"He does seem familiar." Nico said.

"We seen him before, back in the visiting room." I said.

Uno and Nico gasped. "The little brother!".

"Welcome to building 13, Hitoshi right where your big brother works." Mitsuru said.

"Thanks again I really appreciate you bringing me here, Mitsuru." Hitoshi said, before looking over at us. "I've been assigned to work at building 13 effective immediately. I'm officer Sugoroku but you can call me, Hitoshi.".

"It's good to see you!" We said.

"I was hoping for a new person to show." Jyugo said.

"Will you please go home, Hitoshi." Hajime said.

"Aw, big brother you're really bad at jokes." Hitoshi said.

"I don't make jokes." Hajime said.

"I think we better leave them alone." I whispered to my cellmates. They nodded and we slowly started backing away from the cell window.

"Number 25." Hajime opens up our cell door.

"Yes?" Nico asked.

"Time for meds and you have an exam with Dr. Otogi so come on." Hajime said.

"See you guys later!" Nico said.

"Bye" We said, while Nico left with Hajime.

"Hey, you really think Hitoshi is Hajime's brother?" Uno asked.

"I don't think it matters." Jyugo said.

"Since you bring it up that's been bothering me too." Rock said.

"Why would it bother you?" Jyugo asked.

"It bothers me because that gorilla is obviously trying to pull a fast one on us." Rock said.

"I've analyzed both their skeletal structures and determined that there's no way he's, Hajime's brother." Uno said.

"Do you both not know how family genetics works?" I asked

"You thinking what I'm thinking, Rock?" Uno asked

"Yep," Rock said.

"Jyugo, can you unlock the door for us?" Uno asked.

"Why?" Jyugo asked.

"We're going to figure out, Hajime and his brother so you'll be coming along too." Uno said.

Jyugo sighed. "Fine,".

"Thanks, buddy." Rock said.

"Yep," Jyugo walks over to the door, and unlocks it.

I pick up my book and started reading. "You guys have fun." I hear footsteps walk towards me and someone grabbed the back of my shirt and picked me up. I ended up dropping my book. "Hey!" I looked over my shoulder to Rock carrying me. "Why are you guys like this?".

"Because we are." Rock said.

I groaned annoyed and leaned my head back on Rock's shoulder. "You guys are torture.".

"You're so dramatic, Tb/n." Uno said.

"I just wanna read." I said.

"You poor thing," Uno said.

Nobody's pov;
~The guards office~

"So then, is this where you do most of your work big brother? I've never been to this area before." Hitoshi said.

"Congratulations on getting in by the way, It is a pretty difficult process." Seitarou said.

"I knew you were studying something behind my back. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Hajime asked.

"Because if I had, you would have stopped me silly goose." Hitoshi said.

"You're damn right I would have." Hajime said, before grabbing the left side of his chest. "Now I'm even more stressed".

"Come now supervisor, your brother has graduated and became a fine Nanba correctional officer, we should be celebrating." Yamato said, while coming towards the couch with a tray of teas in his hands.

"Don't worry Hitoshi all the rest of us are really glad to have you, okay!" Nico said.

"Thanks Nico, wait?" Hitoshi asked.

"Just had an exam." Nico said.

"Here have a nice relaxing glass of tea!!" Yamato shouts, while slamming down the glass of hot tea on the table.

"It's freaking hot! Damn it, Yamato put it down gently next time!" Hajime yelled.

"Sir advice noted, you know how fired up I can get." Yamato said.

"Stop getting fired up over tea! You cracked my cup again!" Hajime shouted, before they hear Hitoshi get startled. They turn their heads to the side and saw Jyugo in front of Hitoshi.

"Are you really Hajime's brother? Spill it." Jyugo questioned.

"You caught me off guard, gave me heart attack." Hitoshi said.

"Taking it well." Jyugo said.

"Ah greetings number 15, I'm glad to see you well." Yamato said.

"You too, man." Jyugo said.

"Make yourself at home my friend and have some tea!" Yamato raised his voice, while slamming down the cup of hot tea on the table.

Some of the tea got on Jyugo's hand and yelled."That's hot!".

"Why are you here?! I said I'd throw your ass in solitary, now I have to follow through!" Hajime yelled.

"Sure would mean a lot of paperwork, plus it wasn't my idea this time." Jyugo said.

"Why would I care whose idea it was?!" Hajime asked.

"It was my idea this time." Uno said, while him, Rock and Y/n are eating cookies behind the couch.

"I'm just along for the ride really." Rock said.

"I was dragged here against my will." Y/n said.

"You guys are here too?! Stop eating those!" Hajime yelled.

"They told us that they needed to confirm something about Hitoshi." Jyugo said.

"What the hell would they need to confirm?" Hajime asked.

"They don't think, he's actually related to you." Jyugo said.

"What, why would we not be related?" Hajime asked.

"Because cute bunnies and vicious gorllias have nothing in common. It's like comparing apples and roadkill." Uno said.

"You're gonna regret that comment." Hajime said.

Hitoshi stood up from the couch and turn towards the inmates behind the couch."Big brother is not a vicious gorilla! He's a cuddly gorllia!".

"That's not helping Hitoshi... Screw it all let's just put them back in their cell! Ready Yamato?!" Hajime asked.

"I am sir." Yamato said.

"Oh crap." The inmates said.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

Should Y/n join Rock and Uno?

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...
24.8K 534 8
(y/n) Sakura Evergarden. The royal princess to an island most don't know about. Legends say its off the coast of Japan but where is it really? So wh...
189K 5.4K 39
There are shit tons of some mistakes or autocorrects. So please don't judge it's too badly, I'll be doing heavy editing soon, and thank you for the u...
174K 4K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...