The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 197-200

36 1 0
By Demens88

 Mallory was not angry either, and made a hurt expression, which made Ruan Sui feel physically uncomfortable and almost vomited.

  After glancing at Mallory, Ruan Sui also stood up and stood opposite Marlow, with full aura: "Don't tell me that you have a fatherly heart. If you were really good to Lu Xing, you wouldn't let him suffer like this when he was a child. No matter how hard it is, I will not selfishly go to the Imperial Capital to see him, let alone let people know that he is still alive."

  "What you did was just for yourself. To make Lu Xing lose himself and belong to you forever; to make Lu Xing suffer and finally have to admit that he is just an experimental subject."

  Ruan Sui's heart was bleeding when he said these words, but his face didn't show it at all. The tenderness on his face was full of cold and solemn air: "If you let him contact people, make friends, and have lovers, that's right. To give him a weakness so that you can threaten him and threaten his loyalty to you."

  Speaking of this, Ruan Sui sneered: "It's just that your original plan should not be implemented now. The order from above to arrest me interrupted your plan, so you want to join forces with me, right?"

  "Mr. Mallory Keel, if you want to cooperate, you must show sincerity. After all, without me, Lu Xing would never come to see you. How about cooperation?"

  Mallory looked at Ruan Sui for a long time, then said with a smile: "Cooperation, of course cooperation."

  [The author has something to say]

  Based on the information in this chapter, can you guess who the big boss behind the scenes is?

  First update, second update will be very late, everyone will come and watch in the morning. The typos will be corrected when the time comes.

Chapter 133 The mastermind behind the scenes

  Lu Xing, who was far away in the imperial capital, didn't know that Ruan Sui decided to cooperate with Mallory in order to protect him; he didn't know that his good brother fully knew about his life experience; he didn't know that Huai Xinghuo and his wife planned to return to the world they would never return to for him. A place I'd love to go back to.

  After he dealt with his worries, he concentrated on rescuing Ruan Sui. After meeting Yan Yuan and explaining his plan to Yan Yuan, Lu Xing took the lead and set off to find Ruan Sui.

  Of course, he was not using his own identity, but that of an ordinary tourist. As for his appearance, with Ruan Yuqi's help in 'disguising' him, and Yu Yin's help in creating a perfect identity, no one would notice that Lu Xing left the imperial capital.

  Yan Yuan and the others would later leave the imperial capital on the grounds of clearing the mutants, while 'Lu Xing' would sit in the imperial capital, appear in the public eye from time to time, and discuss plans to rescue Ruan Sui with other countries.

  Fortunately, Lu Xingren always has a cold face and doesn't like to talk in front of people, so he has no difficulty in playing the role.

  They did this just because the imperial capital was surrounded by crises. Senior officials from various countries, spies lurking in the imperial capital, and various forces who wanted to profit from this were all eyeing this operation.

  Although 'Lu Xing' can't do much if he stays in the imperial capital, as the host of Red Lotus, he can somewhat deter some people with ulterior motives. At critical moments, the Red Lotus host has a powerful say.

  Moreover, by operating in secret, Lu Xing had the opportunity to hide in the dark and find a better opportunity to rescue Ruan Sui, instead of having the whole world know that he had gone to Ruan Sui as soon as he left the imperial capital.

  In this way, the other party can know Lu Xing's movements without the need for spies. Let alone rescuing people, whether Ruan Sui can be found or not is a matter of debate. The other party is not stupid enough not to transfer the hostages.

  Taking into account many aspects, Lu Xing's best choice was to hide his identity and leave the imperial capital. The other party probably didn't expect that Lu Xing could do all this in just half a day, nor did he expect that Huaiyu would be the internal coordinator, let alone that Huaiyu would have helpers.

  Lu Xing looked like a middle-aged man with a slightly stooped figure, and showed his exit pass to the soldiers on duty. After confirming that it was correct, the other party thoughtfully gave him the departure time of the public aircraft, and then went to receive the next person coming out of customs.

  Lu Xing said thank you to the soldier enthusiastically, without his usual cold demeanor at all, and his superb acting skills made even Huaiyu scream "good" when he saw him.

  After successfully clearing customs, Lu Xing spent a lot of money to board the fastest aircraft to the second base.

  When Huaiyu sent him a message, he found that the other party was stopping at the B supply point near the No. 2 base for repairs. He couldn't touch it now when he rushed there, but just now he discovered that the positioning on Huaiyu's contactor was turned on. .

  He didn't know how Huaiyu escaped the other party's network capture and turned on the locator. At first, he thought that the other party had discovered Huaiyu's contact device and deliberately led him to the wrong location, but soon Huaiyu sent him a message. A secret language that only they two could understand.

  [First go to the safe at No. 302 of supply point B in Base 2 to get something, and then follow the location. Someone will pick you up at the next stop. You know the password to the safe. 】

  When Lu Xing saw the news, he couldn't believe it. Is his brother so powerful? He went deep into the enemy camp for a few hours and instigated internal personnel to rebel, so that the other party could support him?

  If he hadn't known that Huaiyu wouldn't joke about this, he would have been dumbfounded.

  "It seems like I really need to thank this guy." Lu Xing murmured, looking at the clouds passing by outside the window.

  The aircraft was very fast and arrived at the second base in less than an hour. Lu Xing did not enter the base, but turned around and took the shuttle bus to supply point B.

  A supply point, as the name suggests, is a place where aircraft are resupplied during long-distance journeys. Therefore, the supply point has everything from energy to food, clothing, housing and transportation. A large supply point is no less prosperous than a small base.

  Base No. 2 is a large base, and supply point B is naturally not small. Lu Xing followed Huaiyu's instructions and quickly found the safe No. 302 mentioned in Huaiyu's information.

  Huaiyu didn't explain the password, but Lu Xing knew it. This kid really likes to use his birthday as a password. This birthday is not the time when he was born in the institute, but the day he named himself Lu Xing.

  After quickly entering the four numbers 1012, the lockbox No. 302 opened. Lu Xing took out the small box inside and found a place where no one was around to open it gently.

  The entry is an ID card and a document. Lu Xing opened it and saw that it was the life introduction of the person on the ID card, with a few sentences at the end.

  "Pretend to be this person's identity and follow the location route. After the stop, find a way to prevent yourself from being there. You may enter the aircraft under this person's identity. Remember, you only have one chance."

  After Lu Xing saw this sentence, he quickly browsed the person's identity information and biography several times before using the red lotus fire to destroy the information and walked out of the insurance hall as if nothing had happened.

  Lu Xing walked hurriedly through the crowd of people who were also walking in a hurry, and disappeared around the busy corner like a tourist who was really busy rushing for his trip.

  When he appeared again, Lu Xing had already appeared in the cargo hold of an aircraft. He wanted to be a stowaway, waiting for the aircraft to leave the supply point, and then exit through the exit at the bottom of the cargo warehouse that was used to unload and reduce weight in an emergency.

  He is familiar with this aircraft, and the internal program can be easily cracked. He would unknowingly open the hatch and jump out. No one in the aircraft would know he was there.

  The aircraft took off very quickly. Lu Xing calculated the time and quietly slipped out of the emergency exit. The moment he exited the cabin, red light surged around Lu Xing's body, and red lotuses clung to him to prevent him from falling.

  Lu Xing pushed back the salute that almost slipped with him with one hand, and pushed the cabin door tightly before starting to fly quickly towards the positioning route. By the way, he dialed the number that he had not thought about dialing for a long time.

  After a brief beep, a gentle female voice came: "Okay, okay, you finally made up your mind to contact us."

  Lu Xing opened his mouth and whispered, "Aunt Qian Ning."

  "Hey," Xiong Qianning, who was opposite the communicator, had a distressed look on her face, "Son, you must have guessed the identities of your Uncle Huai and I."

  "Yeah." Lu Xing's voice was very soft and he didn't know how to speak.

  Xiong Qianning seemed to sense Lu Xing's inner struggle at this moment, and chuckled: "You can call me mom and dad if you want. You have my and your Uncle Huai's genes in your body, so you are naturally our child. So, I Uncle Huai and Xiaoyu will stand firmly on your side."

  "Aunt Qian Ning, you don't have to..."

  "Okay, thank you." Xiong Qianning interrupted Lu Xing, her voice full of gentleness and firmness, "Thank you for not exposing us in front of Xiaoyu, and thank you for protecting and training Xiaoyu since he was a child. Now it's time to We've done something for you. Don't refuse, we owe you this."

  Lu Xing was silent. He never felt that Huaiyu's parents owed him anything. Without them, someone else would have become a gene donor. He would still be born, and he would still suffer those inhuman treatments.

  But it is precisely because the gene donors are conscientious researchers like Huaiyu's parents that he has the chance to live a normal human life after he is seven years old.

  Things that Lu Xing didn't understand in his previous life got answers in this life. He was not found and taken back in his previous life because Huaiyu's parents protected him. He is also stupid, he only figured it out after he was reborn.

  Maybe he had doubts in his previous life, but because of Huaiyu and the cowardice in his heart, he forced himself to forget this doubt. A new life would allow him to see things more clearly, so that he could have the candid conversation he has today.

Lu Xing breathed a sigh of relief and spoke again, his tone much more relaxed: "Aunt Qian Ning, I want to tell you and Uncle Huai that Huai Yu was kidnapped because of me."

  Lu Xing felt a little guilty. If something happened to Huaiyu because of him, how could he be worthy of Huaiyu's family?

  Xiong Qianning heard the guilt in Lu Xing's voice and smiled: "I already know. Before you contacted me, that boy Huaiyu had already contacted me and scolded me and your Uncle Huai. You don't have to Don't worry, Xiaoyu will be fine."

  "Ah?" Lu Xing didn't believe that Huaiyu had the courage, but if Huaiyu could think of contacting Xiong Qianning and the others, he should have discovered his identity.

  Not only was his identity discovered, but his relationship with Huai Xinghuo and his wife were also discovered.

  I don't know if Huaiyu's outlook will be shattered, but seeing as he can still calmly direct himself, it should be fine. And listening to Xiong Qianning's tone, I was sure that Huaiyu would be fine. They probably had some backup plan.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xing asked: "Aunt Qian Ning, is there anyone who can help me because of Huai Yu?"

  "Well, he is your Uncle Huai's brother, named Huai Xing Lian, and he is also another donor of your genes. Also, Lu Xing, I want to tell you a guess. We think this guess may be helpful to you."

  "What guess?"

  Xiong Qianning paused and said in a deep voice: "My guess is that you are likely to be Ruan Sui's replacement. When the institute first implemented this experiment, it was most likely that it did not want to do anything to Ruan Sui, so it did not hesitate to spend a lot of human resources. To train you, so——"

  "So, the real person behind the institute is not Rudolf Leden, but the person closest to the instructor." Lu Xing answered in a deep voice.

  Because only people who are close to him would think about protecting the instructor, instead of taking shortcuts and directly conducting experiments on the instructor.

  Then, there is only one centenarian in a high position around the instructor who fits this characteristic.

  Imperial President, Wu Jin!

  [The author has something to say]

  Dangdang, does anyone guess it correctly?

  The mastermind behind the scenes has emerged, and the final battle is about to begin. The secrets that have been reborn in the past life and this life are about to be revealed.

  There's a typo, I'll fix it tomorrow.

Chapter 134 Phantom

  Imperial President, Wu Jin!

  After this name appeared in Lu Xing's mind, Lu Xing felt that the fog in front of his eyes dissipated, and he truly became enlightened.

  I see.

  Last life.

  No wonder the 'strange disease' caused by water pollution just after he entered the imperial capital was ignored; no wonder Wu Qing suddenly knew his identity and targeted him without directly killing him; no wonder he was the commander-in-chief and there were people coming in and out. The protected Xuan Changming died in an unclear manner; no wonder that within half a month after Xuan Changming's death, his instructor did not even have a chance to grieve, so he was sent to a remote area and died.

  And this life.

  The test results given by the Imperial Capital Research Institute for the 'strange disease' caused by water pollution were wrong; the assassination at the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony; Zheng Yaneng's ease in lurking in the Imperial Capital and placing people; the modified simulation training software, the latest leaked Weapons confidential data...

  These seemingly impossible things, whether in the previous life or in this life, would happen in front of them unexpectedly with a 100% success rate.

  Because, behind these events, there is a person who they least expected, who is the most powerful in terms of ability and power.

  All these seem to have nothing to do with each other. In fact, they are all linked together, pointing out who is behind the scenes, but they have never suspected this person.

  Even Lu Xing himself, although he didn't quite trust Wu Jin, and in his previous life had suspected that Wu Qing had been prompted by Wu Jin to target him, he had never doubted that Wu Jin was the real person in power in the JR experiment, nor had he ever doubted that Wu Jin was the one in charge of the JR experiment. Wu Jin was so mad that he hurt Ruan Sui.

  Ruan Sui is a descendant of Ruan Qing. Ruan Qing died for Wu Jin, how could he let it go?

  No, Wu Jin was really reluctant to let go, so he had his own birth.

  Lu Xing sneered, but it was a pity that his experimental subject did not meet Wu Jin's standards, and what Wu Jin wanted to do required an SSS-level healer, so he finally turned to the instructor.

  After all, family ties, old friends, and descendants of benefactors were no match for Wu Jin's ambition.

  The sudden summons and unusual concern for him this time were probably just to delay time, so that the aircraft could have enough time to disappear within their detection range and never be found again.

  Wu Qing's warning to him was not because he was afraid that he would meddle in the matter of "the officials forcing the palace", but to warn him not to rescue the instructor.

  Because it will destroy the president's good deeds!

  After thinking about this, Lu Xing wanted to turn around and go back to expose Wu Jin's face directly.

  But after calming down, Lu Xing understood that these were all speculations with no real evidence at all. At least there would be no evidence found in a short time. If he really went back to expose Wu Jin, he would have really fallen into their trap.

  Slandering the President of the Empire is a capital offense.

  He would be directly sentenced to death. Even if he had the red lotus, he would not be able to withstand thousands of troops.

  He will be caught and sentenced to death.

  Even if Xuan Changming wanted to protect him, he couldn't. With Wu Jin's reputation in the Imperial Federation, his reputation for ending the war between the two countries and leading the two countries to develop into absolutely powerful countries, ordinary people, let alone soldiers, would probably spit on him and call him "trash, villain" by the way.

  He wasn't even 100% sure, at least not in a short period of time.

  "No, it can't be like this." Lu Xing took a deep breath, closed his eyes slightly, and opened them again, his eyes as firm as before. He couldn't just go back and throw himself into a trap to expose Wu Jin, but he could let Xuan Changming make some preparations first.

  However, just when Lu Xing was about to contact Xuan Changming, he suddenly thought of a problem that he had ignored before.

  Ruan Sui was arrested, various countries moved, and Wu Jin's identity would be exposed sooner or later. How could he ensure that he achieved his goal and his identity was not exposed?

  Rudolf Leden, Lu Xing thought, the old man who he first guessed was the actual person in charge of the JR Institute, was probably the last person to hide Wu Jin's identity.

  The Leden family has indeed been at odds with Wu Jin over the years. Rudolph has become the last cover for Wu Jin's identity. No one will doubt Wu Jin at all. It can be said that it is a perfect match.

  If this is really the case, there must be a very strong "something" as a bond between Rudolf Leden and Wu Jin, and this bond must not be interests.

  Interest is both the most solid and the least solid thing in the world. Being the final cover-up of Wu Jin's identity would most likely mean lasting infamy, the downfall of the family, and other consequences. Pure interests would not make Rudolf pay such a high price.

  If it's not interests, then it's just feelings, or the same ideals. .

  But Rudolf and Wu Jin have such a good relationship?

  Although the two of them had been together since the beginning of the war, Lu Xing heard that the relationship between the two had always been normal, otherwise Le Dun and Wu Jin both belonged to the empire, but he went to the federation to be Ruan Qing's deputy.

  He couldn't. He had misunderstood. Rudolf and Wu Jin had a good relationship, so he lurked around Ruan Qing to find out the enemy's situation for Wu Jin.

  If the Imperial Federation had not wanted to annex the country before, this guess would have been reasonable, but now it can only be said that this guess is simply untenable.

  What was the emotion that allowed the two of them to unite so much and make Rudolf stand with Wu Jin even at the expense of himself?

  Ruan Qing!

  The name suddenly appeared in Lu Xing's mind.

  Only Ruan Qing can connect these two people together, but Ruan Qing has been dead for seventy years. How can two people with ordinary feelings stand together so unified after being dead for such a long time.

  No, Lu Xing frowned, a look of disbelief flashed in his deep black eyes.

  Seventy years, seventy years...

  Lu Xing's brows furrowed tighter and tighter. This time of seventy years is too special. Ruan Qing died in the 70th year. Kent said that the JR Institute suddenly changed its research style 70 years ago, as if it was because of something. Wu Jin is the leader of the JR Research Institute, and Rudolf may be the official leader of the JR Research Institute.

  Does that mean there may be some kind of connection between the two?

  Otherwise, why did the JR Institute change its research style as soon as Ruan Sui died?

  The institute changed its style and specialized in genetic research. When is genetic research used?

  Control the king of mutants, conquer genetic diseases, change the genetic makeup of the human body to allow people to artificially upgrade or extend their lifespan, create experimental subjects as weapons, and achieve immortality and resurrection from the dead that humans have wanted for thousands of years...

  Lu Xingxing felt sick at his shocking guess, because he discovered that if his guess came true and the JR Institute's change of research direction was really related to Ruan Qing, then the JR Institute's focus on genetic research would have only one purpose.

  For that ethereal resurrection from the dead.

  In order to resurrect Ruan Qing.

  Extrapolating from this, there is a reasonable reason why Rudolf is willing to become Wu Jin's "substitute". He and Wu Jin have the same ideal and want to resurrect Ruan Qing.

  Legends have been passed down for thousands of years - SSS-level healers have the ability to bring the dead back to life. For this reason, they have 'worked' until now, just to cultivate SSS-level healers, for the slim hope.

  If the SSS healer who appeared was not Ruan Sui, the JR Research Institute's experiment on cultivating SSS-level healers could have been stopped long ago. Wu Jin and Rudolf would catch the healer at all costs and achieve their goals.

  Should he say that these two people have some conscience, or should he say that these two people are even more crazy without using instructors to conduct experiments directly?

  After the instructor knew that he had harmed many people because of himself, he was so kind and would definitely blame himself, even though he was not at all wrong.

  No wonder the instructor was still able to 'die' despite being heavily protected by the fighters in his previous life. Now that he thought about it, it was Wu Jin and the others who used the entire base as a threat, but the instructor gave in.

  The instructor did not die at that base at all, but was secretly brought back to the research institute. This was also the reason for Xuan Changming's sudden death. With Xuan Changming around, it was not that easy to catch the instructor so smoothly.

  That--

  Lu Xing suddenly raised his head, and he suddenly realized that the instructor did not die at that base. Does that mean that the instructor has always been alive and has been used as a test subject by the other party in the experiment to resurrect Ruan Qing?

  In his previous life, Ruan Qing was not resurrected before his death. Before Ruan Qing was resurrected, Wu Jin should not let anything happen to the instructor. In other words, he actually had a chance to rescue the instructor in his previous life.

  Realizing this, Lu Xing suddenly felt that his heart was so painful that he couldn't breathe. Lu Xing covered his chest and gasped for air. The veins on his forehead popped out. Large beads of sweat flowed down his forehead and into his eyes, which made it sting and sore.

  Not only that, the wings on his back spread out uncontrollably and beat painfully. When they hit the water cup on the console, the water cup fell to the ground with a thud.

  Huai Xinghuo and his wife on the other side of the communicator naturally heard the sound. They didn't say anything for a long time before contacting Lu Xing. They thought he couldn't accept his status as a 'replacement'. They looked at each other and saw distress and distress in each other's eyes. An anxious look.

  Xiong Qianning's voice softened and she comforted Lu Xing softly: "Xing Xing, don't be sad. You have never been a substitute in our hearts. You are the child of me and your uncle Huai."

  As if afraid that Lu Xing wouldn't believe it, Huai Xinghuo also spoke hastily, his steady voice carrying a weak electric current through the contactor: "Xiao Xing, your Aunt Qian Ning didn't lie to you. If I didn't treat you as my own child, why would I let you Be friends with Xiaoyu?"

  Lu Xing was in so much pain that he couldn't speak, but he still felt warm in his heart. He never felt sad because of his status as a 'substitute', and felt lucky because he protected the instructor.

  But now he can't say any of this, he hurts so much, it really hurts, it hurts so much.

  He also missed the instructor. If the instructor saw him like this, the instructor would put his warm hands on his chest, release the healing power for him, then rub it gently, and then coax him softly.

  "Instructor, instructor..." Lu Xing called silently.

  Immediately, Lu Xing gave a bitter smile. The instructor was in danger and waiting for his rescue. He could not and could not respond to his call. He also had to control his emotions immediately and not let his emotions stop him from rescuing the instructor.

  However, just as Lu Xing was trying to take a deep breath to relieve the pain in his heart, he vaguely heard a soft call.

  Lu Xing suddenly raised his head and saw that Hong Lian had transformed into a phantom at some point. The phantom was the image of the instructor, and his voice was the same as that of the instructor. Even the weak electric sound he had in the past was gone.

  I saw Ruan Sui, who had transformed into a red lotus, raised his hand in vain, and a ray of red light merged into Lu Xing's chest. The lotus mark on Lu Xing's chest flashed, and he felt no pain.

  Lu Xing looked at his chest in surprise, then looked at the instructor's phantom in mid-air. Just as he was about to ask what was going on, the phantom winked mischievously, put a finger to his lips, and spoke softly. And soft.

  "Shh, this is a secret, I can't tell you yet."

  Before he finished speaking, he disappeared from Lu Xing's eyes.

  [The author has something to say]

  That's all for today. There will be an 8,000-word chapter tomorrow. I've already written more than half of it. If it weren't for the inability to break chapters, there would be two chapters today.

  The only thing I can do now is put the lid on the pot and run away~

  There's a typo. I'll correct it tomorrow. The author just typed something wrong.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-07-04 23:37:30~2023-07-07 22:21:39~

  Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: If you want to eat candy, don't eat 1 knife;

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: change the name so that you can win 5 bottles; 3 bottles of Huihui Big Baby;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 135 Declaration of War

  Lu Xing was confused by Honglian's sudden operation and didn't know whether to cry or laugh, but he was more confused.

  Everyone knows about Honglian's intelligence. After all, no mecha can choose its own master and teach its host to drive its own.

  In his previous life, Lu Xing and Hong Lian had been together for more than ten years. Hong Lian could be said to be another friend besides Fa Xiao Huaiyu and his later friend Isaac.

  But at that time, although Guren would also transform into an instructor and appear in front of him, she had never been as 'intelligent' as she is today.

  The moment he put his index finger to his lips, he almost felt that it was the instructor himself.

  It's so similar, really so similar, whether it's the voice, the form, the micro-expressions, and... the instructor's occasional irritations.

  Moreover, Guren said, 'This is a secret, I can't tell you yet. 'What means?

  What does Guren know? How does a mecha that has been placed underneath for more than half a century know about the outside world?

  And... why can't you tell him?

  Lu Xing was puzzled. He felt that the fog that had just been lifted before his eyes gathered from all directions again, once again surrounding him and entangling him tightly. Then, it invaded his limbs and bones like threads until it wrapped him into a cocoon again. , airtight, unable to struggle.

  Lu Xing tried to call Hong Lian out to ask clearly, but Hong Lian, who should have absolutely obeyed his reasonable command, violated Lu Xing's wishes for the first time and did not come out to answer Lu Xing's questions. Only then did Lu Xing truly realize that Honglian was not only intelligent, it had autonomous consciousness, and its autonomous consciousness was not inferior to that of a normal adult.

  It has its own judgment, so if it says it won't tell itself, it won't tell itself.

  In fact, Lu Xing had doubts about Honglian's independent consciousness in his previous life.

  There was no other reason. Honglian, a completely programmed intelligence, actually transformed into the instructor and appeared in front of him during his saddest days after the instructor's death.

  This is nothing at all. It is normal for Honglian to intelligently transform into the host's favorite appearance. Lu Xing also heard gossip that previous hosts would ask Honglian to transform into the image of his favorite animal or lover.

  This way they can feel less bored when fighting for a long time.

  But, the strange thing is that in his previous life, he only became Honglian's host after the instructor left. Before that, Honglian had been kept in a warehouse made of titanium. He had never seen the instructor at all, so how could he be in his own mood? When it falls to the ground, it transforms into an image it has never seen before?

  Lu Xing was very confused at the time. After he asked Hong Lian not to turn into the image of an instructor, Hong Lian just asked him doubtfully in a voice with a weak electric sound: "Why? Doesn't the host like this image the best?"

  Lu Xing didn't know how to explain to Honglian that being like and being like a girl were completely different things. No matter how similar Guren's transformed image is, it will never be that of an instructor. Although Guren is really similar, even his doubtful micro-expression is very similar to that of an instructor.

  But Lu Xing knew clearly at that time that the instructor would not come back.

  Therefore, he and Guren emphasized not to use the image of the instructor, and Guren agreed. From then on, Guren almost always appeared in his image, or did not appear at all and only made noises.

  In my impression, Guren did not appear as an instructor very often in his previous life, only three times.

The first time was on the first anniversary of the instructor's death. That day, he sat in front of the instructor's grave for half the night. When he was temporarily assigned to drive Honglian to pick up the special forces members fighting at the front, Honglian appeared in front of him as an instructor for the first time. It was also this time that something happened between one person and one mecha. "One person didn't let" and "one mecha didn't understand".

The second time was on the day Lu Xing took over as commander-in-chief of the federal army. That boy Huaiyu insisted on saying that this was a day worth celebrating, and took Lu Xing to the bar for a drink. He also said that he would introduce Lu Xing to a beautiful girl, and asked Lu Xing to fall in love. Don't be like an ascetic, the mutant is not He will break through the country's gate directly because he takes a normal rest.

  Lu Xing had no choice but to be dragged away by Huai Yu. In the bar, he met Lan Wei, the beautiful girl Huaiyu said, and his good friend Isaac who didn't like to go out.

  Isaac controlled the wheelchair to slide in front of him and looked up at him. Half of his face was covered with a mask, shining with a cold metallic light under the colorful lights of the bar.

  Isaac said, "Congratulations."

  He remembers replying: "Thank you."

 It's a very short conversation, and it fits his and Isaac's personalities very well.

  That night, Lu Xing sent Huaiyu home who was very drunk. Then, as usual, he went to Honglian's cab to clean, and saw Honglian transforming into an instructor for the second time and appearing in front of him, saying to him: "Congratulations, from now on, no one will dare to say that you are an experiment again." Body."

  Perhaps due to the effect of alcohol, or perhaps because he missed the instructor too much, Lu Xing did not let Hong Lian change back immediately. He stared blankly at Hong Lian, who was smiling at him in front of him, with red eyes.

  Then, he escaped from the cockpit in embarrassment and returned to the room on the ground. His mood could not calm down for a long time.

The third episode is the final battle between him and the mutant emperor.

  That day, he once again conveyed his intention not to use the image of an instructor to Guren, and Guren's answer was still the same as the first time.

  "But you like the image."

  It's just that this sentence is followed by 'and'. Honglian didn't say anything else. The situation was urgent, so he didn't ask.

  Looking back now, what did Guren want to say to him?

  Moreover, he didn't notice it before, but now he thought about it again, it seemed that every time Guren appeared as an instructor, it was because he was depressed, or it was an important moment, or a life-or-death moment.

  It was as if the instructor had been watching him through Guren's eyes, and then, when he needed the instructor most, he appeared through Guren.

  But, how is this possible?

  Put aside, Guren can only be matched by combatants. Besides, there is no technology in the world that can change Guren's core intelligence, let alone an instructor controlling Guren to keep an eye on him.

  So, it must be his illusion.

  Lu Xing's mind was flooded with thoughts. He rejected his idea for a while, and then felt that although his conjecture was wild and unreasonable, it was not impossible.

  His instructor is an SSS-level healer, the most powerful person in the world. There were no SSS healers in this world before, and no one knew what special abilities the SSS healers had.

  Maybe, the instructor can really communicate with Honglian. Maybe the instructor has met and communicated with Honglian before. Xuan Changming is the instructor's grandfather, and the instructor is the patron saint of the entire federation. He has probably seen Honglian many times.

  The more he thought about it, the more likely this guess was. Lu Xing couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to contact Xuan Changming immediately to know if the instructor had seen Honglian before.

  Lu Xing acted vigorously and immediately said to Huai Xinghuo and his wife who were still in a state of anxiety opposite: "Aunt Qian Ning, Uncle Huai, I'm fine. It's very important and timely for you to tell me this news. I suspect the real person in charge of the JR Research Institute It's the imperial president Wu Jin, I need to tell the commander-in-chief Xuan Changming this news quickly so that he can be prepared."

  Huai Xinghuo and his wife heard that Lu Xing's voice was calm, no different from before, and they knew the seriousness of the matter. They told Lu Xing not to think too much, and hung up the communication on their own initiative.

  Lu Xing didn't waste any time. He hung up the call and immediately called Xuan Changming. But what surprised Lu Xing was that the voice coming from the other side was not Xuan Changming's, but Lawrence's.

  Lawrence seemed surprised that he would contact Xuan Changming at this time. After getting through, he asked him to be quiet.

  Lu Xing heard the sound of footsteps and the sound of doors opening and closing, and then Lawrence's voice came again.

  "Lu Xing, why are you calling at this time? Is there something urgent?"

  Lu Xing frowned: "Major Lawrence, how come you received the communication?"

  Lawrence: "The commander-in-chief is in a meeting."

  "A meeting?" Lu Xing was alert, and his voice became a little more serious, "What kind of meeting is it? Who is there? When did it start? Why are you not with the commander-in-chief?"

  Lawrence was almost stunned by Lu Xing's series of questions. Hearing Lu Xing's suddenly serious voice, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

  "Aren't the senior officials of the Federal Empire dissatisfied with the President and the Commander-in-Chief because of Colonel Ruan Sui's matter? This meeting can be regarded as a conversation between the President and the Commander-in-Chief facing the high-level officials. In addition to the President and Commander-in-Chief, high-level officials from the two countries and representatives of major families in the Federal Empire are also present. , Lieutenant General Lipor Zila of Atli, Major General Chu Ya of Lanya, Songdu..."

  "Did high-level officials from various countries who stayed in the imperial capital also participate in this meeting?" Lu Xing interrupted Lawrence's roll call and asked with a frown, "This matter belongs to our country's internal affairs. How can they participate? Both the president and the commander-in-chief agreed?"

  Lawrence sighed. He also felt that this matter was their own country's internal affairs and other countries should not interfere. But under the guise of 'if they want us to help save people, we need to have the right to know', they insist on attending this meeting.

  They were already in the wrong and needed help, so they had to have people participate.

  In addition, the whole world has become aware of this matter, and various countries are uniting to put pressure on the Federal Empire. They are indeed the number one powerful country in the world, but they cannot fight against the whole world with the power of one country.

  What's more, there is an army of mutants from the outside world watching eagerly, and they really can't break up with these gangsters.

  Thinking that Lu Xing didn't understand this, Lawrence was about to explain when he heard Lu Xing say in a very stern voice: "Major Lawrence, please return to the conference room quickly and contact Yan Yan, Yan Yuan and the Minister of Special Combat Forces Richard." Lieutenant General, let them gather | surround the conference room!"

  "What?" Lawrence was almost shocked by Lu Xing's words. He quickly covered the communicator and whispered, "Are you crazy? Are you planning to rebel?"

  "It's not that I want to rebel." In the cockpit of Honglian, Lu Xing explained with a solemn expression and spoke very quickly, "Major Lawrence, please believe me. After investigation, it was a research institute called JR that captured Colonel Ruan Sui. This institute is also the place where you, me, and those very special combatants were born."

  "Are you suspecting that there are people from the JR Institute among the high-level officials from various countries who are meeting in the conference room, and are you afraid that they will take the opportunity to hold the high-level officials of various countries hostage?"

  Lawrence is not stupid. As an experimental subject, he defeated so many competitors to sit in the position of Xuan Changming's first secretary, which proves that his political and military acumen are not low.

  Seeing that Lawrence had understood what he meant, Lu Xing felt relieved and responded in a low voice, but the next words fell in Lawrence's ears like a bombshell, causing Lawrence's ears to buzz.

  "W-what did you say?" Even though he was almost deafened by Lu Xing's news, Lawrence's professionalism still allowed Lawrence to quickly confirm.

  Lu Xing replied in a deep voice: "You heard it right. I suspect that the actual person in charge of the JR Institute is the Imperial President Wu Jin. Now that high-level officials from various countries are gathering together, it is a good opportunity to control, arrest, and threaten various countries."

  "Lu Xing, do you, do you have any evidence? If you accuse the President of the Empire based on mere speculation, you will be sentenced to death." Lawrence gasped, questioning Lu Xing, while using his hands and feet neatly The liaison device and the privileges Xuan Changming had given him before quickly mobilized the troops in the imperial capital.

  Lawrence's actions could not be concealed by Lu Xing's amplified hearing. He saw that although Lawrence was questioning him, his hands kept moving, and he felt a warm feeling in his heart.

  "Thank you, Major Lawrence." Lu Xing said, "Thank you, trust me. Please protect Commander Xuan Changming, I will rush back as soon as possible."

  Lawrence moved his hands and said solemnly: "I will, and I wish you good luck."

  Lu Xing laughed and hung up the communication. He knew that it was too risky for him to do this. If Wu Jin did not act, his substitute in the imperial capital would be arrested and exposed, and he would be wanted.

  But just when Lawrence got through the communication and explained the current situation in the imperial capital to him, the speculation that "Wu Jin will hold high-level officials of various countries hostage and declare war on the entire world" suddenly flashed in his mind.

  Of course, Wu Jin is still in the dark, and the one who really emerges in the light is Rudolf Leden.

  There is no reason for this speculation at first glance. But after careful analysis, it is very possible. Now all countries are working hard to find the whereabouts of his instructor. No matter how hidden the JR Institute is, such a large-scale joint search will sooner or later be found.

  But if we control the top leaders of each country and the most elite talents in each country, talk openly to each country, and make them be honest. Even if countries want to do something, they will slow down their actions for the sake of the safety of the hostages being held.

  As long as the action is slowed down and enough time is given to them, the success rate of their plan will be greater.

  Of course, there are risks in doing this. If countries do not buy it, are not threatened, and even directly send troops to rescue or even more crazily retaliate against the branches of the JR Institute, the institute where Ruan Sui is hiding may be found faster.

  But Lu Xing believed that with the abilities of Wu Jin and Rudolf, they would not let this happen. Even if it happens, they may not care.

  Countries are not so united and cannot all be immune from threats.

  In the end, whether all countries directly send troops to rescue, go directly to retaliate against the institute, or stand still, they will undermine the organization and mobilization of joint rescue.

  This way, they can stall for time just as smoothly.

  Moreover, Lu Xing had a feeling in his heart that even if all countries united and refused to accept threats, Wu Jin and the others would not be afraid. The research results of JR Research Institute for so many years are their confidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 136 200
Author: Lu Miaomiao/ιΉΏζ·Όζ·Ό Type: Danmei Novels Status: Chapter 218 Extra Introduction to the work: Full-level players can cut their accounts and come ba...
9.4K 242 199
Author: Wu Jian Tianyu/焑間倩羽 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 839 [End] Introduction to the work: I don't know since when, the news on the Internet...
1.3M 67.2K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...