The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 157-160

66 1 0
By Demens88

 The reason is simple: national expansion.

  Humans are social animals, and there will be fights when someone is alive. When there are fights, there will be winners, and the winners will cannibalize other weak ones to strengthen themselves. The law of the jungle is the law of nature, and it is also the unpredictability of the human heart.

  If the two behemoths, the Federation and the Empire, reconcile, the surrounding small countries will most likely become their resource plunder, and it will be very difficult to survive. Even if everyone actually faces the same enemy, the struggle for power and profit cannot be avoided.

  Very sad.

  Human beings are like this. Even if they face extinction, the struggle will never stop as long as they are not extinct.

  What they didn't expect was that not only did the two countries not tear up the contract, but they actually had a faint tendency to merge during the two leaders' administration.

  This trend was directly obvious on the day when the Imperial Army merged into the Federal Army.

  When the top leaders of various countries see this, it seems that they can't defeat either of these two countries individually. If they really want to join forces, small countries like them will really have no way out.

  Interfering in other countries' internal affairs? It is unrealistic and cannot be interfered with.

  What to do? If it is allowed to develop, it will be even more impossible.

  After thinking about it, someone came up with an idea for Wu Jin and Ruan Qing. As long as one of these two people dies, or both of them die, there will be no possibility of the two countries merging.

  If it works well, it might even reignite the war between the two countries.

  They did so, but what they didn't expect was that Ruan Qing, the leader of one country, would actually sacrifice his life to protect the leader of another country.

  Their plan to kill them succeeded, but their plan to prevent the two from merging failed.

  After Ruan Qing's death, Wu Jin's methods became even more violent. The countries involved in the assassination plan were all overtly and covertly controlled by Wu Jin, and the leaders who were directly involved retreated to the background one after another in the past twenty years and died in depression.

  You know, they are still very young in this era when the average life expectancy is 200 years old. To retreat to the fringes of power at such a young age, and to die in depression with the same script, it is difficult not to let people discover who is the initiator.

  It was also this incident that allowed the country to see Wu Jin's ability and the ability of a country to become stronger after recuperating.

  Since then, although there are still countries that have made small moves under the clear trend of the merger of the Federation and the Empire, most countries have remained silent on this.

  But I don't know if Wu Jin delayed announcing the merger of the two countries to commemorate Ruan Qing who saved him. This delay lasts until today.

  Of course, these are just appearances. Behind the scenes, everyone knows that the two countries have already merged.

  Have you ever seen that there is only one representative team in various competitions?

  If there really wasn't a merger, there would have to be two representative teams.

  They didn't talk about it or announce the two mergers to the public, but just told them tactfully - they all stayed calm and squinted, and wouldn't do anything to you. If someone pretends to be confused because they understand, then the fate of those people before will be their fate.

  Doing so is actually a slap in the face of all countries. But do countries dare to fight back? Don't dare.

  After Ruan Qing's death, Wu Jin's power reached its peak. No one dared to touch his edge, so he could only knock out his teeth and swallow his blood, and become a shrunken turtle.

  Fortunately, Wu Jin kept his promise and the other countries stopped making trouble, so Wu Jin made no further moves. There are no major frictions between the countries, but small frictions continue. They have lived in peace and harmony for nearly sixty years.

  It wasn't until Honglian chose his master again and the mutants acted abnormally that all countries seemed to have recovered from Wu Jin's terrifying intimidation.

  After they calmed down, they realized that Wu Jin was old, and after sixty years of recuperation, they were no longer as weak as they were before, and they no longer had to live like shrinking turtles.

  But after being suppressed by Wu Jin for so many years, although Wu Jin has become old, his power is still there. They couldn't be too hasty and would only put forward opinions on the rules of the mecha competition as a test for Wu Jin.

  The results of the temptation are both happy and sad. All in all, the joy outweighs the worry.

  As Wu Jin grew older, coupled with the root causes of his illness from leading troops in battles when he was young, Wu Jin began to delegate power and his control over the country weakened, giving them an opportunity to take advantage of.

  However, the new successor is not a vegetarian. It will obviously take more time to achieve the goal of defeating this behemoth.

  Of course, these are all things for later. This event was a carnival around the world. Although leaders from various countries could not be present, they all recorded videos to cheer for their own contestants.

  Although the opening ceremony has not yet begun, cheering videos from leaders of various countries have begun to be played in turn inside and outside the venue.

  When Mallory and Kent rushed to the outside of the venue, they just started checking tickets.

  Looking at the leaders of various countries flashing on the big screen, Mallory's already cold gray eyes hid a bottomless cold light. Kent, who was beside him and accidentally caught a glimpse of this cold light, was slightly startled for a moment. .

  Kent has been with Mallory for three years and has seen all kinds of looks in Mallory's eyes. It must be said that Mallory is a very charming mature man.

  All his sarcastic, fake smiles, crazy, passionate, gentle and cold emotions are wrapped in a layer of gentle illusion, so that people around him can never guess what he is feeling or thinking.

  But the expression just now was not hidden under the gentle appearance, it was directly exposed, which made Kent very surprised.

  What made Mallory forget about disguise? Or who are you talking about?

  Kent came back to his senses and looked towards the big screen. However, before he could see anything, he heard a chuckle coming from beside him.

  "Kent, look over there?"

  Kent reflexively looked in the direction of Mallory's finger, and happened to see a tall young man not far away, wearing a uniform of the Federal Army, standing sideways towards them, talking to a person standing in the shadow of the light.

  From the half of the man's deeply contoured face exposed from the side, Kent recognized that this man was the target of their trip - Experimental Subject No. 434, Lu Xing.

  No. 434 is a few centimeters taller than described in the previous information, and his figure looks thinner, but more perfect. The aura around him was very strong, much stronger than the advanced experimental subjects he had seen before.

  Just standing there quietly made people a little frightened, and more importantly, they gave birth to a desire to explore him.

  This is the most perfect work and the most powerful weapon!

  With this thought in his mind, Kent's eyes began to become fiery. But before he could see Experiment 434 clearly, his eyes were covered by a pair of hands, and then he felt someone pulling him to move for a moment before he could see the light again.

  "Little Kent, don't be too presumptuous, he will find out." Kent looked at the man who opened and closed his mouth to educate him, but his eyes did not stay on him for a moment. A smile appeared at the corner of his mouth for a moment, and then returned to normal in an instant.

  On the other side, Ruan Sui couldn't help but feel confused when he saw Lu Xing suddenly looking at a certain position beside him with lightning eyes.

  "Lu Xing, what's wrong?"

  Lu Xing's cold gaze slowly passed over the slowly moving team, nothing out of the ordinary, but just now he clearly felt a fiery gaze staring at him.

  He didn't hide it, and whispered what he had just felt.

  Ruan Sui frowned slightly, he had not forgotten that someone in Lu Xing was worried about him.

  The crowds during the conference are chaotic, which is a good time to fish in troubled waters. Whether they are domestic and foreign forces that want to "reclaim" Lu Xing's mysterious research institute, or they want to take the opportunity to kill Lu Xing and leave Red Lotus without a master, or countries that are curious about Lu Xing, they are all invisible threats to Lu Xing.

  But now is not the time to think about this. Ruan Sui waved to the soldiers beside him, whispered a word, and pulled Lu Xing to stand in the shadows.

  When the soldier reappeared, Ruan Sui asked Lu Xing to stay in the shadow. He took the thin cloak from the soldier's hand and put it on Lu Xing. He then put on the hood of the cloak and arranged his hair and collar before speaking softly:

  "My boyfriend is too popular. I am very stingy and don't show it to others. Even if I want to see it, it's not now."

  Lu Xing certainly had no objection to this. Not only did he have no objection, Lu Xing was in an extremely good mood because of Ruan Sui's attention.

  The specific manifestation is that the big tail under the cloak that Ruan Sui can see, and now Lu Xing can also see, is wagging crazily. He looked at Ruan Sui for a few seconds, stretched out his hand from under the wide cloak, held Ruan Sui's hand, intertwined the fingers with his plain white hand, and then slowly exhaled.

  "Instructor, let's go in, the opening ceremony is about to begin."

  Ruan Sui nodded with a smile and pulled Lu Xing towards the venue.

  [The author has something to say]

  The typo will be corrected tomorrow, I don't know if everyone has run away to gain weight. I'm really sorry for the unstable updates. To apologize, there will be a small red envelope dropped in this chapter, although you may not care.

  Finally, I love you all. I will try my best to finish it every month. If it doesn't finish, just pretend I didn't say it. It will be finished before the 10th of next month.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-05-18 22:37:23~2023-05-22 23:25:42~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of brown kiwi fruit; 1 bottle of Mrs. Shang;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 109 Opening 2

  "Hello everyone! This is the opening ceremony of the World College Student Mecha Competition. We welcome friends from all over the world to come here to witness the birth of the strongest person in the future of our entire world!"

 "Everyone knows that this competition breaks the rules and has made bold reforms compared to the previous competition system. It not only includes non-military school students, but also uses a blind selection system by lottery, making the competition more full of unknowns and challenges, and also making more regrets about the future. Aspiring young people who can enter the military academy can see their former selves in them!"

  "Just like me, the host, I was too playful when I was young. As a result, I failed cultural classes and physical fitness. The admissions teacher was afraid that I would die on the battlefield, so he refused my pleas and turned me away. ..."

  As the host spoke, he pretended to wipe the corners of his eyes, seeming to recall the regrets and impulses of his youth, which made the audience in the venue laugh out loud.

  The host doesn't feel ashamed either. His job is to control the venue and adjust the atmosphere. It's okay to talk about embarrassing things from his youth to heat up the venue.

  Seeing that the audience laughed, he continued to introduce in a high tone: "Many national elites will compete within twenty days to compete for the championship and overall championship of this event. As for the reward for the championship, I don't think I need to say that everyone knows it, but I'm afraid My wages were deducted, but everyone still listened to my nagging."

  As soon as these words came out, the venue burst into laughter again.

  The host straightened the tie around his neck, put away his smile and said seriously: "At this time, the single champion of the competition can receive a bonus of up to 30 million! Yes, you heard it right, it is 30 million! The prize pool of this competition has increased again , thank you all sponsors. At this time, the sponsors of the competition are..."

  "Huh--"

  There were well-meaning boos in the venue, and they all felt happier because of the host's humorous hosting.

  The host quickly finished reading the names of the sponsors and continued: "As for this year's comprehensive champion country, they will have the opportunity to obtain the storage rights and first choice sovereignty of Honglian for the next twenty years!"

  "Everyone may be familiar with Honglian, but not many people in the new generation have truly seen its grace, so -" the host's voice lengthened, observing the expressions of the audience, until the entire auditorium was boiling, and the audience They looked surprised and uncertain before saying the next words loudly.

  "After confirmation by the Empire and the Federation, everyone can see the true face of Guren at this opening ceremony! Is it worth the price? Hahaha!"

  As soon as the host finished speaking, a huge thing suddenly flew out of the shadows that were not illuminated by the bright lights. The "behemoth" has smooth overall lines and a black and red color scheme, which is really beautiful.

  The wings behind his back were broad and domineering, but not bulky at all. As he passed over the audience, miraculously no one felt the wind brought by the wings, making the audience widen their eyes and open their mouths.

  After the "close" interaction with Guren, Guren flew to the center of the field, landed on the ground and folded his wings, standing quietly so that the audience from all directions could see Guren's appearance more clearly.

  The entire venue was silent, and everyone held their breath as they looked at the mecha in front of them, which was taller than any heavy-duty mecha, with smooth lines. Its whole body seemed to be painted in the dark night, with flaming red lotus patterns outlined, and the flaming lightsaber in its hand seemed to be burning blazingly. of mecha.

  At the same time, the huge screen at the venue was playing a video of Lu Xing piloting Guren to bravely fight against the SS-level ghost king Teng Wang and the mutant army during the defense of Base 6. Guren's heroic fighting appearance caught everyone's eyes.

  For a long time, the whole venue roared like thunder!

  "Guren, Guren, Guren!!!"

  I don't know who took the lead, but the entire venue was calling Guren's name.

  However, the next second, the earth-shattering cheers suddenly stopped. In the eyes of 80,000 people at the venue and thousands of people outside the venue and in the live broadcast room, the red lotus suddenly shattered into crystal clear particles like a mirror.

  A tall figure could be faintly seen in the center surrounded by particles. The figure waved his hand, and the particles surrounding him rushed towards him like water, and then disappeared from the figure. The figure also disappeared from an altitude of nearly fifty meters. Falling suddenly, landing safely.

  The host's voice came to mind at the right moment: "Welcome to our Imperial Federation team! We also welcome our first host, Lu Xing, who can be a 100% match for Guren!"

  As soon as the host finished speaking, the door waiting for the contestants to enter opened inside the venue, and a group of contestants with tall postures and calm faces walked out. They quickly stood behind Lu Xing, and then simultaneously raised their heads to look at the auditorium in front of them.

  At this time, the audience seemed to have woken up from a dream, roaring even more enthusiastically than before: "Red Lotus, Red Lotus! Lu Xing, Lu Xing!"

  When the host saw that his goal was achieved, his smile deepened. He looked backstage out of the corner of his eye. Although he saw nothing, he nodded slightly.

  Backstage, everyone who watched the performance through the monitor did not have to calm down the audience outside. Most of them had not participated in the battle to defend Base 6, and had not seen the heroic figure of Gu Lian piloted by Lu Xing up close.

  Seeing it suddenly at this moment, it is inevitable that the blood will be as excited as the audience, but more importantly, it is the admiration for Lu Xing and the pride that the country has Honglian and can play Honglian to its peak.

  Ruan Sui looked at the very familiar face in the center of the venue through the monitor and smiled brightly.

  This is his Lu Xing, his big dog.

  On the second floor, in the VIP room.

  Different from the lively atmosphere in the venue and backstage, the atmosphere in the VIP room filled with high-level officials sent from various countries to participate in the mecha competition was depressing, and the air was so silent that it seemed like it could freeze.

  After a long time, a low laughter sounded: "Commander Xuan really gave us a big surprise, with good intentions."

  Xuan Changming, who showed up in the VIP room of the venue because he had to deliver a speech on the first day and receive a reception in order to shock senior officials from various countries, smiled slightly and looked directly at the person who just spoke: "What did Lieutenant General Libor Zilla say? Since this Shi Sheng is for Hong Lian, so wouldn't it be a good thing to let everyone see Hong Lian and stimulate their enthusiasm for joining the army?"

  Seeing Xuan Changming pretending to be stupid, Lieutenant General Lipoll sneered in his heart, but it didn't show on his face. He said unhurriedly: "This kid's name is Lu Xing, right? He looks much weaker than the team members behind him. He can match Guren 100% and become the captain. What a genius, I am impressed."

  This may sound like a compliment to Lu Xing, but in fact it is an allusion to the federal military's behind-the-scenes operations and malicious competition. After all, those who can pilot Guren into battle, even students, are more experienced and capable than other students.

  The Federation and the Empire send such people out to participate in the competition, which is obviously bullying.

  Also, the Federation Army sent Lu Xing out and made such a scene at the opening ceremony. Wasn't it intended to establish that Lu Xing was the only person in the world who could fully control Honglian, and this person belonged to the Federation Army.

  With such a person, the strength of the Federation and Empire will be greatly increased, and those countries that are in the swing of things will completely fall into the arms of the Federation and the Empire.

  Moreover, the most fundamental reason why Xuan Changming exposed Lu Xing and Honglian so early was to warn them, outsiders, not to try to cause trouble in the imperial capital during this period, nor to try to deal with them under their noses. Lu Xing started.

  Now that Lu Xing is exposed to the eyes of the world, if Lu Xing is assassinated during the mecha competition, whether he is dead or not, outsiders like them will be the most suspected, and it is reasonable to be asked to detain him for investigation.

  These countries have placed spies in each other's countries, and no one knows whether the purpose of their trip is clear. If they are detained for investigation because of Lu Xing's reasons, it is very likely that something will happen.

  Moreover, the role of a host that can match Guren 100% in fighting the mutant army is self-evident. If the host dies during this time, these suspects will be despised by the whole world.

  After all, in the hearts of people all over the world, a hero should not die in the political struggle between countries. He should bring benefit to the whole world.

  Xuan Changming's move achieved four goals with one fell swoop, and he was very scheming.

  There were all smart people present, and everyone understood Xuan Changming's warning hidden under his gentle smile without the need for Libor Zilla to explain it.

  But the more he understood, the more unwilling he became, especially after seeing the video of Guren fighting against the mutant army.

  That video has long been seen by senior officials from various countries. After seeing it, their first reaction was to get Honglian and Lu Xing if possible. If they couldn't get it, they would kill him.

  As long as Honglian becomes an ownerless thing, they don't believe that there is no one in the world who can match Honglian. If they can, they will continue to instigate rebellion. If they cannot be instigated, they will continue to kill them until Honglian truly belongs to their country.

  This move can be said to hang all mankind on the edge of a knife, but they don't think what they did is wrong. Honglian is a sharp and useful knife, but they would have died under the iron hoof of the mutant army just by relying on Honglian.

  They can survive to this day only by themselves. In a short period of time, Honglian will be without a master and it will not have much impact on the current war situation.

  Red lotus is the icing on the cake and a shortcut to increasing national power. Therefore, they feel that using this method to obtain Red Lotus within a controllable range does not mean that the fate of all mankind hangs on a knife's edge.

  Even if more people die because of this, it is still worth it.

  This is politics, dark but true.

  Xuan Changming didn't pay attention to Liboer's words. He had achieved what he wanted. No matter what other people were complaining about, he continued to answer with a smile: "Lu Xing is just a new student. I am surprised that he is so good."

 Listening to Xuan Changming's invisible show off, Li Bo held his breath in his heart, almost suffocating himself to death. After a long while, he recovered and said calmly: "It is indeed a huge country with a lot of talents. We Atli can't compare with it, right? The former genius Gal."

  The handsome man named Gal had cold eyes: "Don't get involved with me."

  Liboer choked. He didn't expect that Gal Teslan, who was hailed as a new generation of young geniuses, was so unmotivated. He didn't mind at all that he was deprived of the title of genius by someone who was three years younger than him.

  Really useless.

  Lipoul curled his lips and stopped looking at Gal. He turned around and continued chatting with Xuan Changming. But before he could say a few words, he heard Gal's cool voice ringing in his ears:

  "Are you going to watch the opening ceremony, or are you listening to your nonsense here?"

  "You!" Lipoll frowned and turned back, "Gaal Teslan, this is not Gongman, and I am not your subordinate. It is not your turn to control whether I speak or not."

  "But you disturbed me." Gal looked at Lipoll with a pair of silver eyes as cold as ice, "In public places, be careful of the impact."

  As soon as these words came out, some people couldn't help but laugh. Gar seemed to be cold and talkative, and this opening was alluding to the lack of quality of the powerful lieutenant general in the military department of Atli. They liked to watch such dramas the most.

  Lipoll's face darkened. He didn't know if it was his misunderstanding, but he always felt that Gal was targeting him. However, he had used Gal as a raft before. Gal was not stupid, so it was normal to fight back.

  Seeing that Liboer had shut up, Gal didn't say anything more. He watched the various national teams appearing on the field intently, as if there was someone he cared about among them.

  Similarly, the attention of the audience in the venue was also attracted by the appearance of the national teams on the field.

  The most powerful countries in the world today are the Federation and the Empire, which are just short of announcing the merger. In addition, Gongman, Atli, Lanya, Songdu, Luodan Holy Chief, Kangsiya, Liugong, and Dongyuan are the eight largest countries. nation.

  At the next level, there are some countries such as Laman, Yudu, the Manchurian Communist Party, and Rabji. The rest are some small countries that are dependent on each country.

  These countries sent a total of 32 teams, but because of the existence of dependent countries, they were not actually these teams.

  Many teams from dependent countries are used to detect minefields and spy on the military intelligence of the countries they are dependent on. After all, they have to be divided into groups. If different groups want to know the accurate strength of the strong teams in other groups, it is useless to just watch the games.

  If with luck, the dependent country's team injures one or two regular members of the competitive team, wouldn't it be easier for them to meet each other in the future?

  All countries are well aware of this, you have it and I have it too, so no one should say anyone is shameless.

  There were 32 representative teams, a total of more than 900 people, and the venue was quite large. It took two hours before they all appeared. The audience's enthusiasm did not diminish and they began to watch the opening performances again.

  The performance was wonderful and the audience thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Kent seemed to be infected by this excitement. He looked excitedly at the dancers in the center of the field and asked the people around him: "Dr. Mallory, is this dance a recreation of the previous battle between Guren and the mutant army?" ?"

  Mallory hummed with interest: "That's right, it seems that the federal military has completely trusted Lu Xing, and has warned those who covet Lu Xing openly and secretly not to take action easily."

  "Huh? What about us?"

  Mallory looked sideways at Kent, his gray eyes full of things that Kent couldn't understand: "Silly boy, I didn't want to do anything this time. I just came to see him and meet him."

  "What about after the meeting?" Kent was a little worried. Lu Xing was an experimental subject and had an amazing memory. He would not forget Mallory. If they meet, can they escape unscathed?

  He had wanted to ask this question before when he followed Mallory here. But there have been no good opportunities, so I didn't dare to ask.

  Mallory knew what Kent wanted to ask, so he sneered and patted Kent on the head: "Don't be afraid, I will escape unscathed. I will not make fun of my own safety."

  After saying this, Mallory stopped talking and his eyes fell on the area where Lu Xing was, thoughtfully.

  Kent didn't dare to ask anymore and continued to act as a competent spectator.

  Lu Xing didn't know what was happening in the audience. He was following the people who were looking for him backstage, and Isaac was with him.

  [The author has something to say]

  The forces of various countries hope that everyone is not dizzy, hehe. Take a look at it first, I will correct the typos tomorrow. If there is no accident, it will be back to normal tomorrow and will be updated at 9pm. If there is any accident, I will explain it in the comment area.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-05-22 23:25:42~2023-05-24 21:33:19~

  Thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Chen 10 bottles; I worry about poverty every day for 6 bottles; I changed my name to win 5 bottles;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 110 Sweet

  The visitor only said that Ruan Sui was looking for them, but did not explain the reason for looking for them. The two of them knew that Ruan Sui would not come to them if nothing happened, so they didn't ask any questions and silently followed the staff backstage quickly.

  The group quickly returned to the backstage. As soon as they entered, Lu Xing saw Fei Shan, whom he hadn't seen for more than half a month, happily waving to him, and he had some guesses in his heart.

  Sure enough, in the next second, Ruan Sui's gentle voice slowly flowed into his ears: "Lu Xing, Isaac, Feishan will be your instructor this time. He will help you win the championship, and will also provide you with tactics." Opinion."

  Lu Xing and Fei Shan were old acquaintances, and he had no objection to Fei Shan being his instructor. He nodded and saluted Fei Shan.

  Fei Shan returned the favor with a smile, and the two brothers put their arms around Lu Xing's shoulders and walked to the side, not forgetting to greet Isaac, who was elected as the vice captain of the participating team.

  Isaac followed him silently. He was not very familiar with Feishan.

  Strictly speaking, it is impossible for the Leden family to be familiar with these people who are from the same faction. People from the Xuan clique are reluctant to show good looks to their Leden family members, let alone say they are acquaintances.

  However, Feishan's attitude was good this time. It seemed that there would be no problem in cooperation. Isaac breathed a sigh of relief and felt a lot more relaxed. After all, if the instructor who leads the team has objections to him, it will really be difficult to carry out his work.

  Isaac felt relieved, and the expression on his face softened slightly. This scene all fell into the eyes of Lu Xing, who was looking in all directions, and he couldn't help but smile in his heart.

  After learning that Isaac was the person he saved, Lu Xing found that he looked at Isaac with a strange feeling of looking at a junior. Especially since he still has the memory of being friends with Isaac in his previous life, this feeling is even weirder.

  Isaac in the memory is gloomy and cold, sitting in a wheelchair and wearing a mask. He is strategizing, but he looks like a poisonous snake, which makes people shudder.

  The current Isaac is equally cold, but not gloomy. His thoughtfulness when facing Lan Ping and narrow-mindedness when facing Luo Lin show that he has a good character.

  He no longer hides in the shadow of the sun wearing a mask or sitting in a wheelchair. Even if he deliberately looks calm, he still carries a trace of vitality that cannot be suppressed at this age.

  Just like now, he will be relieved because of Fei Shan's attitude, and the expression on his face will change. In his previous life, this kind of state could never be seen in Isaac. He was like a puddle of stagnant water, unable to make any waves.

  Compared to the Isaac in his memory, Lu Xing hoped that the current Isaac could continue like this and not become as bitter and resentful as he remembered.

  That's good, very good.

  The three of them walked to an unoccupied corner of the backstage and stood there. Fei Shan raised his eyebrows and grinned: "Xiao Lu Xing, you didn't expect it to be me, did you?"

  Lu Xing nodded: "Long time no see, Instructor Fei."

  Fei Shan waved his hand and said with a look on his face: "Forget it, I went to the deep mountains and old forests to have a fight with those trees, which made me look disgraced. Now I can take a rest."

  Isaac on the side saw Fei Shan being so lazy and couldn't help but said: "Fei...Instructor Fei, this competition is of great significance and we can't rest."

  "I know, I know, young man, don't be tense all the time, you will suffer from insomnia and dark circles." Fei Shan patted Lu Xing, "Look at this guy, doesn't he have a relaxed expression?"

  Isaac looked at Lu Xing and then at Fei Shan, feeling a little speechless. After thinking for a moment, he decided not to communicate with the fool, and turned to look at Lu Ling: "Team Lu, should we communicate with Instructor Fei about the situation and configuration of the participating teams?"

  Lu Xing: "Just come. I have something to tell Instructor Ruan. We will return to the venue later to participate in the lottery ceremony."

  After saying that, Lu Xing turned around and walked towards Ruan Sui. Halfway through, Lu Xing paused again, turned around, and came back to look at Isaac. When Isaac looked at him with confusion, he slowly said, "Please shake hands with Luo Lin later."

  Isaac was startled, and he immediately understood what Lu Xing meant. He stared at Lu Xing with wide eyes, the meaning clearly hanging on his face.

  Do you still believe this? ? !

  Lu Xing blinked his deep black eyes expressionlessly: "Luck is also part of strength, please."

 After the words fell, Lu Xing didn't listen to Isaac's answer. He quickly walked towards the instructor who kept smiling at him, took the instructor's hand and walked towards the bathroom at the back.

  Ruan Sui was led by Lu Xing obediently. Looking at the big swaying tail behind Lu Xing, the smile on his lips deepened. When passing by Fei Shan and Isaac, he glanced at Isaac who was a little out of sorts, and a trace of doubt slipped through Ruan Sui's smiling eyes.

  He found that Lu Xing's attitude towards Isaac was not like a familiar stranger, but like an old friend.

  Logically speaking, the only interaction between Lu Xing and Isaac was during the years they were in the institute. In those years, Lu Xing was almost lying on the experimental table, and the time the two of them spent together could be said to be very little, otherwise Isaac would not have failed to recognize the grown-up Lu Xing.

  But Lu Xing seemed to trust Isaac very much, and he also understood Isaac's character very well. When Lu Xing chose Isaac to be his vice-captain, he shocked everyone including Isaac.

  Not to mention that Lu Xing belonged to the Xuan lineage, and not to mention that Lu Xing was the most suspected of assassinating Isaac during the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony. Let's just talk about Isaac being a good brother, but he really almost killed Lu Xing. How incredible that Lu Xing could put aside his prejudice and let Isaac be his deputy.

  Everyone felt that Lu Xing was so selfless that he was able to put aside his prejudices and avoid nepotism. From then on, he once again affirmed Lu Xing's character and obeyed any arrangement made by Lu Xing more willingly.

  Including Isaac himself thought so. Of course, he also thought that Lu Xing was pretending to be generous just to make everyone sincerely convinced of him.

  But he quickly gave up the idea because Lu Xing really regarded him as the vice-captain of the participating team and discussed everything with him. Instead of promoting him on the surface and suppressing him behind the scenes.

  Only Ruan Sui didn't think so. He knew his big dog too well.

  His Lu Xing was indeed selfless, but also cautious enough.

  He will take into account the Leden family's prejudice against him and worry about whether Isaac is prejudiced against him. If Isaac is biased against him, there will inevitably be barriers between the two of them working together, which is likely to delay the work progress, so Isaac should not be chosen as his deputy.

  Moreover, both Lanping and Luo Lin in the team can be deputy team members, and it doesn't have to be Isaac. But Lu Xing chose Isaac, which showed that Lu Xing trusted Isaac, his ability and character, and believed that Isaac had no prejudice against him.

  This is very intriguing.

  And the way Lu Xing looked at Isaac just now...

  Ruan Sui's eyes flashed and he held Lu Xing's hand. Lu Xing, who was walking in front, sensed Ruan Sui's response. He felt happy and his steps became much brisker. His tail even wrapped around Ruan Sui's thin waist, and playfully entangled Ruan Sui's soft belt disguised as a belt. Play.

  Ruan Sui lowered his head slightly, with a smile on his lips again, and looked at Lu Xing's naughty tail with gentle eyes. But soon, the smile on Ruan Sui's lips disappeared again, and he frowned slowly as he looked at the big furry tail entangled with the soft belt around his waist.

  Soft strap.

  How could he forget that when Lu Xinggang met him, he knew that the belt around his waist was not a belt, but a weapon, and he could use it with ease, as if he had used it many times.

  The name of this soft belt was Su Yue. Even Fei Shan and the others didn't know about it. How did Lu Xing know about it?

  Before Lu Xing suddenly confessed his life experience, he diverted his attention because of his heartache and forgot about it. It was impossible for him to make such a mistake before, but when he heard about Lu Xing's life experience, he was so heartbroken that he naturally put the matter aside.

  And Lu Xing's very candid attitude. Even if there are other experimental subjects in the military department who can detect him, it is better to be one day later than one day early. He can always be more prepared before confessing.

  Even if you want to confess, you have to find out who you are confessing to so that you will not be arrested or sent to the laboratory again.

  Now that I think about it, Lu Xing's frankness and cooperation were as if he knew that he and his grandfather would accept and protect him.

  The reason Lu Xing gave at the time was that Lawrence, the first secretary beside his grandfather, was an experimental subject, and he felt it. Because grandpa could accept Lawrence, he decided to confess. He would be found out sooner or later anyway, so it was better to find someone who could accept his confession.

  This reason sounds okay and reasonable, but if you think about it carefully, human experimental subjects and humanoid experimental subjects are not on the same level.

  The former are still human beings no matter how they change. If they can be hit by controlled interest rates, the corresponding risk level will be low. Lu Xing is the most dangerous humanoid experimental subject with mutated genes. It can be said that the risk level is the highest and the most likely to be uncontrolled.

  Lu Xing knew this very well, but he still chose to confess to his grandfather, without any doubt that his grandfather would do anything to him.

  He was not a three-year-old child, so he didn't believe that Lu Xing was just trying to block the possibility.

  However, Ruan Sui did not doubt Lu Xing's feelings for him, nor did he doubt that Lu Xing was a spy. It was only when these ignored details flashed through his mind again that he realized that the secret Lu Xing wanted to tell him before might not be as simple as he thought.

  Since it is not simple, it is likely to be full of dangers, so will something happen to Lu Xing?

  Thinking of this, Ruan Sui grabbed Lu Xing's hand, hurriedly pulled him into the bathroom, blocked him in an unoccupied cubicle, closed the door, and stared closely at Lu Xing, who had a deep outline in front of him, with his clear glazed eyes. .

  Lu Xing was startled by Ruan Sui's movements, but he still carefully protected Ruan Sui's waist to prevent him from being bumped by his excessive movements.

  For a moment, the only sound left in the narrow compartment was the breathing of the two people.

  After a long time, Lu Xing was the first to break the silence: "Instructor, you——"

  Without saying a word, Lu Xing saw Ruan Sui's face enlarged in his eyes, and immediately there was a touch of warmth and softness on his lips.

  Those are the instructor's lips.

  Lu Xing thought.

  But why did the instructor suddenly kiss him so eagerly? Is it a cheering kiss and a lucky kiss for himself? This is the purpose of his trip. Is the instructor in tune with him?

  Lu Xing was thinking about this, and for the rare moment he didn't fall into the kiss.

  Of course Ruan Sui could feel Lu Xing's disinterest and bit Lu Xing's lower lip angrily. Lu Xing hissed and looked at his instructor innocently.

  He is young, his eyes are black and white, and his aura usually makes people afraid to look directly at him. At this time, he lost his aura and looked at people with innocent eyes. His black and white eyes looked particularly innocent, which made people feel distressed.

  Ruan Sui sighed helplessly, his forehead touching Lu Xing's: "You, you."

  "Instructor?" Lu Xingqi called out. He felt that something was wrong with his instructor, even though he was fine before.

  Ruan Sui didn't say anything. He touched the position of Lu Xing's heart and said softly: "Lu Xing, you have to remember that I trust you absolutely no matter what time. So, as long as you want to say it, I will always be there, but if you don't want to Don't force yourself to say it."

  "If one day you are in danger because of something you don't want to say, remember to hide behind the instructor, and the instructor will protect you."

  Lu Xing didn't answer. He heard the hidden meaning in Ruan Sui's words.

  In fact, he never overly disguised his differences in front of Ruan Sui, especially after the two of them communicated with each other. In fact, he had been waiting for this day and thought about how he should answer if Ruan Sui really asked.

  But he didn't expect that Ruan Sui would make such a promise to himself without asking anything, and his heart was filled with mixed feelings for a while.

  Gradually, the mixed flavors turned into a slowly surging warmth. Lu Xing couldn't help but feel joy in his heart, and his voice became a little lower: "Instructor, thank you."

  Ruan Sui blinked his beautiful eyes and smiled gently: "But if you let me know that I am not the first person to know, you can wait to be punished."

  "I'll be punished." Ruan Sui said the words very lightly, but a chill suddenly ran down Lu Xing's spine. He quickly gave up and said, "Instructor, I can tell you right now, after all-" Lu Xing's voice dropped. Qing said, "Keeping a secret alone is a bit too hard."

  Ruan Sui stretched out a plain white finger and gently placed it on Lu Xing's lips as he was about to speak, and breathed softly: "Don't say it, I know you are not ready yet. I will wait for the day when you are ready."

  Lu Xing looked at Ruan Sui's serious eyes and nodded slowly. Then he hugged Ruan Sui tightly, buried himself in Ruan Sui's warm embrace, and allowed himself to be weak for a moment.

  Ruan Sui's embrace was warm, and Lu Xing absorbed the aura that belonged exclusively to Ruan Sui. After a moment, he raised his head and said openly: "Instructor, I brought you here just to give you a kiss, is that okay?"

  Ruan Sui raised his eyebrows slightly, brushed his fingers over Lu Xing's lips that were bitten by himself, and burst into a bright smile: "Didn't I give it to you just now? People can't be too greedy, go ahead."

  Lu Xing: "............"

  The instructor has become bad and doesn't care for him anymore. He is not the mature commander in his previous life now, he is an eighteen-year-old freshman who can be angry and act coquettishly.

  Lu Xing pressed Ruan Sui's lips regardless, and with Ruan Sui's tolerant attitude, Lu Xing slowly opened Ruan Sui's lips to absorb Ruan Sui's taste. Then he stubbornly left his own scent on Ruan Sui's lips, domineeringly like a little wolfdog, making Ruan Sui's scent smell inside and out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 96.5K 200
Title ; 和殘疾大佬協議結婚後 (After Marriage With A Disabled Gangster) Author ; Lu Shi (鹿拾) Chapters ; 120 (completed) Description ; Regarding the marri...
2.1M 72.6K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
1.6M 64.2K 68
After getting betrayed by his girlfriend, Lan YiWei developed a hatred for women, becoming a misogynist. One day, he returned home and bought a novel...
333K 10K 29
Yun Shifei returned to fifteen after her death, when she had just become a real wealthy daughter. Being obedient and persuaded, she just wants to liv...