The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 149-152

45 1 0
By Demens88

 To say that it is unreliable, his master is the first to bear the blame.

  Lu Xing's injury looked serious, but in the hands of an SS-level healer like Ruan Sui, it was a piece of cake. Soon Lu Xing's injury was not even a bruise.

  Ruan Sui exhaled a breath that was frightened by Lu Xing, stood up and held Lu Xing's face, his voice was gentle but full of pressure: "Be careful next time, if you touch a vital point, I won't want you."

  Hearing this, Lu Xing tightened his legs and nodded quickly, then picked up Ruan Sui's underwear and put it on carelessly because he was worried that he had dropped it on the ground. Then he took Ruan Sui's hand and put it on the sink, washing it gently.

  After the interlude ended, the two of them walked out of the bathroom to eat with Ruan Yuqi, who had already begun to eat secretly.

  When he first went out, Lu Xing was very cautious and chose a route without glass or mirrors, for fear that his true self would be revealed in the mirror.

  But when he was about to reach the dining table, Lu Xing paused and looked at Ruan Yuqi, who was eating seriously, and had a plan in his mind.

  He walked directly to Ruan Yuqi, picked up the napkin on the dining table that could be used as a small mirror for grooming, and handed it to Ruan Yuqi.

  "Major, there is something on your mouth, please wipe it."

  Ruan Yuqi did not doubt that he was there, took the napkin box, took out a napkin and started wiping it happily. When returning the napkin box to Lu Xing, Lu Xing's figure with dog ears appeared on the napkin box.

  Lu Xing didn't take the napkin box immediately. Ruan Yuqi raised his head in confusion just enough to see Lu Xing's figure reflected on the lunch box. But Ruan Yuqi didn't care at all. He looked at Lu Xing with doubtful eyes and seemed to ask him again, "Why didn't you answer?"

  Lu Xing felt relieved when he saw this. He can see his own spiritual body in the mirror. The reason is not the mirror, but himself.

  After thinking about this, Lu Xing breathed a sigh of relief, took the lunch box, sat opposite Ruan Yuqi and started eating.

  Because they were all family members, and there was no rule of not saying anything at the dinner table, Ruan Yuqi found the right opportunity to tell Lu Xing all his medical advice.

  Which nutritional tablets should you continue to take? You can accomplish your tasks, but don't be pushy. If you feel something is wrong with your body, such as drowsiness, you must not go on a mission. It is best to stay with a healer during a mission, so that even if something goes wrong, you can provide temporary relief.

  Also, he made a few more of the life-saving medicine before. This time he also added the scale powder on Lu Xing's wings. The effect was much better than the previous one. Eating one at a critical moment could kill one's life. If the materials were not so rare, he would really like to promote it nationwide and so on.

  After saying this, Ruan Yuqi shut up and began to enjoy his food in peace. Lu Xing and Ruan Sui nodded repeatedly, indicating that they had remembered it.

  After dinner, several people went back to their rooms to rest.

  Lu Xing didn't dare to do anything impure to Ruan Sui on this night of mutual affection. One was because he was afraid that Xuan Changming would come back to find Ruan Sui; the other was that tomorrow's trial was extremely important. If he really ate the instructor, If you have a taste of what you wish for in two lifetimes, there is no guarantee that you won't get distracted the next day.

  Although he covets his instructor's body, he is not an indifferent person who is obsessed with sex. In order to avoid such a thing, it is better to recharge your batteries honestly.

  He promised the instructor to become an irreplaceable person, and he must do it. This is also the most important bargaining chip to continue to be with the instructor after his identity is exposed one day.

  However, if you can't do specific things, you can still take advantage of the advantages. For example, he hugged his instructor without letting go, put his hand into his instructor's shirt, and asked for a few lingering goodnight kisses.

  After this series of operations, he actually fell asleep hugging the instructor.

  That night, Lu Xing slept very soundly. So much so that when he announced his qualifications for the trials the next day, he was questioned. Instead of venturing out for free like he did in his previous life, he just kicked people into the L3 area of ​​the mutant forest with no expression on his face.

  Then, he watched with satisfaction as everyone walked into the L3 area of ​​the mutant forest obediently under his pressure, fell asleep under the drug Ruan Yuqi carefully made, and were transported and carried into the training cabin and into the improved Simulation training software.

  Looking at the screen that gradually lit up, the corners of Lu Xing's mouth slowly raised.

  The show is about to begin!

  [The author has something to say]

  a long time later

  Lu Xing: Why is my spiritual body so unreliable?

  Mental body: Why don't you think about yourself and blame me?

  Ruan Sui touched Lu Xing's head: Be good, all huskies are like this.

  Lu Xing:......

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-04-29 22:27:24~2023-05-04 21:50:20~

  Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Yuan Tingting; 1 bottle of Jue Indigo and Mrs. Shang;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 103 Alive

  When Isaac woke up, he found everyone lying scattered in the dense forest.

  The tall trees blocked most of the sunlight. Even at ten o'clock at noon, there were still dense shadows and not much light could be seen. There were bushes and thorns under the trees, and even the grass was much thicker and tougher than what they usually saw.

  It is no exaggeration to say that if the mutation level of these grasses reached D level, it would be effortless to strangle him who was still sleeping just now.

  Fortunately, these grasses are just "waste grasses" with insufficient expression of common mutant genes. They are common in deep forests and have the highest grade of F. They are often used to hide various small mutants or make nests during the breeding season. They cannot strangle them.

  It is also because these grass "wastes" are not needed and there are no mutants to pick them up, so they can grow so thick in this mutant forest where dangerous mutants are thick.

  Isaac is very vigilant. This is not the imperial capital or base covered by an energy shield, but the L3 area of ​​the mutant forest where the lowest mutant level is B level.

  Except for the common "waste grass" with insufficient mutant genes, everything in the forest may pose a threat to them. Including but not limited to tall trees and low shrubs, beautiful flowers, various animals...

  Isaac couldn't remember how they fell into coma. His memory stayed at the moment when he walked into the mutant forest, and the rest of his memory was blank.

  It was so blank that he couldn't tell whether he was in a dream or reality.

  Isaac's eyes showed confusion for a moment, but when he came into contact with the person lying on the ground, this confusion quickly dissipated, so fast that Lu Xing and Ruan Sui in front of the screen looked at each other, and saw the mutual understanding in each other's eyes. Isaac's satisfaction.

  "You said, would he be the first person to discover that they are not in the real world?" Ruan Sui's eyes shifted from the screen to Lu Xing, who suddenly showed his majesty as soon as he became serious.

  Ruan Sui was a little strange. Lu Xing gradually lost his youthfulness and turned into a more angular and masculine face. This majestic temperament was both harmonious and yet separate.

  The youthful and mature temperament that is about to fade away are mixed together in a person who has just turned eighteen and has been upgraded from a boy to a young man. It is full of contradictions, and one cannot help but wonder what a person with such a temperament has experienced to be like this. ——

  Dangerous, mysterious and...fascinating.

  Lu Xing didn't know what Ruan Sui was thinking at this time. He shook his head and said cautiously: "Not necessarily. He is alert and determined enough, but such qualities should exist in every student who is now a soldier and will be a soldier in the future. .Based on qualities like this alone, I'm not sure he'd be the first to notice that something was not right about his situation. And—"

  Lu Xing didn't say the next words, but Ruan Sui understood. Because apart from Wu Gu's coma, the first reminder set by Lu Xing had already appeared, which was those "waste grass".

  In the L3 area of ​​the mutant forest, the lowest mutant level is B level. Although the mutated genes of these grasses are not fully displayed, they are not completely absent. They are still classified as mutants, but because of their own genetic problems, they can never evolve or upgrade, and can only stay at the lowest level.

  The appearance of an F-level mutant in the L3 area, where the lowest level of mutants is B-level and has a harsh environment, is the biggest flaw in itself.

  Isaac's eyes lingered on the "waste grass" for a long time, but he did not come to any conclusion.

  But this is normal. After all, the "reminders" set by Lu Xing are very common and are too easy to ignore. Even if it is not ignored, it is too early to draw conclusions based on this alone. The more you observe, the more correct it will be.

  Both Lu Xing and Ruan Sui understood this, so they were not disappointed that Isaac lingered on "waste grass" for a long time without coming to a conclusion.

  Seeing that Lu Xing was so cautious, Ruan Sui did not continue the question and asked instead: "Isaac seems to wake up much earlier than you expected. What's going on? Did you get the dose wrong?"

  Lu Xing was confused at first, but after thinking about it, he understood. Because there were many technicians in front of the screen to watch the fun and team members from various special forces teams who came to watch the fun after hearing the news, he did not say it bluntly.

  "Instructor, the dose is correct. The main reason why Isaac woke up first is because that experience made him physically better than combatants of the same level. It is normal for him to wake up first."

  Ruan Sui nodded, knowing that Lu Xing was talking about the positive changes in Isaac's physique during the years he was trapped in the mysterious institute.

Mallory was very trustworthy and did not use Isaac and the others to do those genetic experiments, but they were in such an environment, and it was normal for Mallory and the others to use something they thought was harmless.

After Ruan Sui cleared up his doubts, he didn't ask any more questions. Anjing | sat next to Lu Xing and looked at the pictures on the screen, helping Lu Xing sort out the information that could be used.

Here, Isaac lost his confusion when he saw the people lying in a mess. He pinched himself hard and felt the pain before stepping forward to shake the people who were still in a coma.

The first person he woke up was Luo Lin.

Luo Lin's spiritual body is a bat, which is best used in this dark, uncertain and dangerous environment.

Moreover, Luo Lin's mental body ability development has reached the final stage and is approaching perfection. After Luo Lin wakes up, he can be more alert to his surroundings, and he can focus more on waking others up.

In fact, Isaac wanted to shake Lan Ping awake at first, but when he was about to reach Lan Ping, he paused, turned around and walked towards Luo Lin.

He remembered that Lanping had been seriously injured during Honglian's test to identify his master before, and his constitution was weak. At this time, Lanping was shaken awake. It took at least three seconds for Lanping to go from coma to real awakening.

Three seconds are enough for the mutant to sneak up on them now with their bare hands, "bite" them to pieces, and devour them.

Isaac's decision was right. After Luo Lin woke up, he immediately became alert. He patted Isaac on the shoulder and whispered: "Go and wake them up first. We seem to have come to a terrible place and need to evacuate quickly."

"The surrounding area gives me a creepy feeling. This feeling is still the same as when I accidentally entered the S-class mutant earth spider's lair during my first internship."

Isaac's heart tightened and he speeded up, trying to wake up everyone around him no matter what method he used. There were 56 people in total, including the person who was kicked in first by Lu Xing.

When Isaac saw that the person was awake, he said nothing nonsense: "We are in an extremely dangerous situation now and must evacuate as soon as possible. Everyone, please look out for each other and don't fall off——"

Before Isaac could say the word "team", he heard a grumpy and hoarse voice: "You mean it's dangerous when you say it's dangerous? I don't believe that kid named Lu dares to let us die here in a trial!"

"At worst, we still have a signal to withdraw from the selection, so nothing will happen. As for the alarmists here, I think they are just for the limelight, so that the person named Lu will take a fancy to you and let you enter the competition group. But don't forget someone. What is your last name, and what did you do during the Red Lotus Master Choosing Ceremony?"

As soon as these words came out, the team became noisy, discussing the meaning of this sentence. Isaac looked at the direction of the sound in confusion.

Someone said: "Where's our mecha? Didn't it say it's at the gate at L3?"

"Returning the mecha, we don't know where it was thrown. How do you expect others to transport the mecha to a place for you?"

"If you ask me, the selector this time is really bad. He didn't play according to common sense, and even knocked us unconscious and threw us into this dumb forest of mutants. I think he might just be retaliating for personal revenge, thinking that we are red The person who plotted against Lian during the ceremony to choose his master."

"That's right." A voice echoed.

"Why do I feel that this is a test for us by the selector? I think there may be clues about the mecha hidden around. When we find the clues, we can find the mecha. With the mecha, we will be safe."

"Yes, yes, you are right." The first echoing voice sounded again, "We——"

"What are we?" Before the man could finish speaking, Luo Lin sneered, "Are you questioning me? Or do you have a better way to get out of the current predicament?"

Luo Lin seemed to have great prestige among the students. As soon as he finished speaking, the noisy voice fell into silence. Everyone looked at me and I looked at you, but no one dared to say a word.

Seeing that everyone was quiet, Luo Lin snorted: "Listen to Isaac's command and evacuate to the southwest of the jungle."

After speaking, Luo Lin took the initiative to stand behind Isaac. When it comes to marching and formation, Isaac is a good player.

Everyone had no objections now. They followed Isaac's command and cautiously retreated toward the southwest.

However, they had just traveled less than 500 meters when the roar of a large aircraft suddenly appeared in the sky. The students were overjoyed, thinking that they were here to pick them up, or even if things went wrong, they were here to give them weapons.

However, before they could laugh out loud, they heard Luo Lin shouting something bad, and Lan Ping and Isaac roared in unison: "Get down!!!"

Before some people had time to ask questions, they felt a hint of coldness on their necks, and then bright red liquid spurted out and landed on the bodies and faces of the people lying down next to them...

In the man's frightened eyes, he saw his head and body split into two. The last sight he saw was a large piece of silk as sharp as steel wire and countless mutants running towards them. .

It was as if the roar of the aircraft woke up the sleeping mutant forest, letting all the mutants know that there was a group of unarmed humans here, waiting for them to hunt.

The mutant forest is alive, and their death is approaching.

[The author has something to say]

The plan was wrong. Not only did I not get off work early today, I also couldn't have a day off tomorrow. However, there will be no problem on the 10th, and we will try to update as much as possible. Today's chapter is a little short, so everyone should read it. Love you~

Chapter 104 Discovery

Several headless corpses lay scattered beside the students who had crouched down in time to avoid the attack of silkworms, and their heads rolled all the way towards the countless mutants that were rushing toward everyone.

Then, in the eyes of everyone who could not tell whether they were frightened, sad, or disgusted, the few heads with open eyes that still had a look of fear were snatched away by numerous mutants.

For a moment, dust and mutant limbs flew everywhere, and everyone could only see the heads of former classmates and friends being passed around like balls. In the end, it was bitten into pieces by a higher-level mutant, making a creepy crunching sound when chewed in its mouth.

"..."

"What are you doing standing still? Run!"

Suddenly a loud shout came from the crowd, waking up those who were so shocked by the scene in front of them that they forgot to get up to avoid the mutant. Everyone stood up quickly, and while the mutants were still grabbing the remaining heads and taking the opportunity to devour other mutants, they made an emergency retreat in the direction Luo Lin originally proposed.

Luo Lin's perception was correct. The southwest direction was indeed the direction with the fewest mutants and the lowest level.

The highest level of the mutants rushing toward them from the southwest was no more than Class B, and most of them were mutants with low lethality. While rushing, everyone took out the ray guns they carried and shot at the dense B-class mutants, forcing a way out, and using the corpses of the mutants to block the pursuit of other high-level mutants.

It's just that this kind of blocking can only play a little delaying role. The level of the mutant is one level different, and the energy is completely different. Even those who are alive may not be able to delay the mutants one level higher than themselves, not to mention that the ones used to block high-level mutants are all "corpses".

It is simply fantastic to think of using "corpse" to block the tracking of other advanced mutants. And for some reason, the roar of the aircraft kept following them, as if they were afraid of the mutants in which direction they would retreat.

"This is how to do?"

Some people are panicking. They only have the most common heat gun and a signal gun that can only fire an exit signal. They are defenseless in front of so many high-level mutants. It will only be a matter of time before they are devoured.

"What else can I do? The person named Lu is so cruel. He actually threw us into the L3 area and ignored us. Now there are people dead. I just took a look. Among the dead are people from the Joyce family branch. I'll see how he ends up this time."

"So what if he can't end it? If this continues, we won't be able to see his end."

"Yeah, we, we have to die here sooner or later."

Luo Lin, who was marching rapidly in front of several people, heard the conversation between them, frowned, and shouted directly: "I can't stop your mouths even if I run for my life! Whether there is anything wrong with the selection officer's behavior will be found out by the Discipline Department and the Torture Department." It's not your turn to intervene yet. As for you, if you can't hold on, just fire the exit signal and someone will protect you and retreat safely!"

The two people who were scolded shut up, but as if they had found a way, they stopped together, took out their flare guns and shot into the sky.

The moment the signal bomb exploded, the mutants running towards them paused strangely for less than a second. Then the roaring aircraft overhead passed through the layers of trees and lowered two light nets to cover the people inside. Quickly led away from the mutant forest.

All this was seen by everyone, and immediately several more people fired signal flares and were picked up by the optical network. Soon there were 16 less of the 56 people, leaving only 40 who were still trying to escape.

In front of the screen, Lu Xing's eyes flashed with disappointment. Although these candidates are all students, they are also future soldiers, and some are "elite interns" who have been on the battlefield and followed special operations teams on dangerous missions.

When encountering such a dangerous and strange thing, the first thing to do is not to find things around you that can be used to escape, but to say some depressing words behind your back to shake the morale of the army.

How did they get the title of "elite interns"?

Lu Xing also knew not to be too harsh on the students who were still in the military academy and had not graduated, so he set up many clues to remind them that there was something wrong in this selection competition.

For example, a sudden coma, the "waste grass" that you touch first when you wake up, the tall ridged tree that fell into "sleep", the knotted silkworms that should not appear at this time and spin silk to kill people, far lower than those of the same level and family. The running speed of high-level mutants, etc...

Otherwise, depending on the speed of the students' legs, no matter how fast they move, they would have been overtaken and devoured by the mutants.

But now it seems that these students were frightened by the mutants and lost their minds. They sent the flares without even noticing the clues he set up.

Lu Xing sighed secretly. He also set up clues after the signal flare was launched, hoping that someone would discover it. besides--

Lu Xing clicked on the handheld terminal in his hand, but in the end no sound was made.

Just as disappointed as Lu Xing were the members of the special operations team who said they were here to watch the fun, but were actually selecting people for their team in advance.

One of them clicked his tongue and murmured: "It's virtual anyway. We really shouldn't leave them a way to live, and they can't die - hey, captain, why are you beating me?"

The person who beat him - sternly, glanced at his team member who was talking nonsense: "If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a mute."

After saying that, he looked seriously at the people on the screen who had not given up yet.

At this time, the first echelon with the best physical fitness has shown an advantage, surpassing the second echelon by more than 300 meters. However, just when they were about to escape the hunting range of the mutants, Isaac, who was at the top of the queue, suddenly stopped.

At the same time, Lanping, Luo Lin and others who were following Isaac also stopped.

"No, why are you so slow?" Isaac looked at Luo Lin and Lan Ping, and saw them both nodding at the same time, confirming Isaac's idea.

Isaac looked at the team that was gradually following them since they stopped and the many mutants that were gradually approaching. He gritted his teeth and said, "Turn around and go back."

Before he finished speaking, Lanping and Luo Lin had already followed Isaac and turned around to greet the mutant that made people's scalp numb just by looking at it.

Although the rest of the people didn't know what riddle the three were playing, the three of them were all the best among their peers and usually had some reputation. At this time, everyone was just a grasshopper tied to a rope. They would not be stupid enough to think that the other party was trying to trick them, so they all followed the three of them towards the mutant.

Of course, some people think that this is a way to die, and they do not advise these people who are "throwing death" to continue running southwest.

In the blink of an eye, the 40-person team split into two teams, one was a 21-person team led by Isaac, and the other was a 19-person team led by Yuan Li, who often went tit-for-tat with Isaac.

The two teams were facing each other. The moment they crossed, Yuan Li's arrogant voice was clearly heard both inside and outside the screen.

"Idiot, it's up to you to help me block the mutants behind me. When I pass the selection safely, I will help you see Lu Xing's fate. I will send him to the torture unit to be killed, and then become the master of Red Lotus."

Isaac just glanced at him and said lightly: "I wish you good luck."

Luo Lin, on the other hand, glared at Yuan Li fiercely. Because he kept using his abilities, his mental energy was a bit depleted. He didn't stare in the right direction, so Lan Ping silently turned his head and faced Yuan Li before he let out a loud "poof".

Lu Xing is his uncle-in-law and he cannot tolerate anyone trying to kill Lu Xing.

Moreover, he always felt that the person who could be attracted by his uncle and grandfather Ruan Sui would not be someone who played with human life. Although he saw someone die in front of him, he was still willing to deal with Lu Xing when the matter was still unclear. Be kind.

If Lu Xing was really that kind of person, someone would punish him and avenge the dead.

and--

Luo Lin narrowed his eyes and said to Lan Ping, "Hold me up," and his mental and physical abilities came out in full force, heading towards the army of mutants speeding ahead.

After a while, his face turned pale and he was sweating profusely, but there was a mysterious smile on his face.

Lanping and Isaac themselves had discovered many anomalies. Seeing Luo Lin's smile at this time confirmed their thoughts.

The three of them looked at each other, and Isaac looked up to see the direction of the aircraft that had been tracking them and hidden in the dense forest.

At this time, the rest of the people who were following the mutant attack also looked in the direction of the aircraft as if they had just woken up from a dream.

This glance seemed to turn on a signal, and there was a "clang" sound above the crowd, similar to the sound of a hatch opening. In the next second, several heavy mechas and two light mechas landed between the students and the mutants.

In front of the screen, everyone who saw this scene was excited.

Ruan Sui's beautiful glazed eyes showed a faint smile. He looked at Lu Xing and said gently: "It's not bad. It's not too late to find out. But if they find out, will they take it lightly when fighting against mutants?"

"Won't."

Before Lu Xing could answer, Yan Yan, who was standing behind the two men, spoke softly: "The escape time just now has taught them what it means to be 'never careless at any time.' It also taught them that it is possible to be calm and calm, without panic. It's a way to save yourself. After knowing this, they will only take this test more seriously."

"I think this is one of Lu Xing's motives for setting up this special selection competition. As for the others -" Yan Yan focused his eyes on Yuan Li, who was heading towards the 'safe zone' separately from Isaac and the others, and revealed a sneer. , "If I remember correctly there, there should be an S-class mutant earth spider sleeping that will only wake up when it meets certain conditions. This certain condition seems to be that the earth trembles enough, and now this condition should be met."

"I want to know what will happen to them. And what should I do if 30 contestants may not be selected in this selection competition."

Lu Xing did not answer, but silently operated on the console in front of him, connecting it to his handheld terminal. Soon a black screen lit up, showing the students who had been eliminated in the campus trials.

Everyone looked at Lu Xing in surprise. For a long time, all they could think of was one sentence.

This is so amazing. They actually knew that there would not be 30 winners among the winners, and another exam was arranged at the same time.

Now, they are looking forward to the look on the face of the elite winner after being eliminated and discovering that the non-elite loser was selected. It must be extremely exciting.

Most importantly, they felt that it was time to give a slap in the face to those who had prided themselves on receiving an elite education since childhood, and who had become more arrogant and arrogant after entering the elite classes.

Let them know that these innate conditions can only make their starting line better than others. If they are complacent and sacrifice their strengths, they will only let the latecomers come to the top and be crushed by the latecomers.

After all, the battlefield is not a child's play, nor is it a piece of paper. Those who can survive on their own, or even survive with their comrades, are the ultimate heroes.

[The author has something to say]

Restore updates and will try to update as much as possible.

Chapter 105 Protection Level

Everyone's eyes were involuntarily attracted to the screen of the failed group. The more they looked at it, the more surprised they felt. This group of students also discovered the clues set by Lu Xing and successfully summoned the mecha.

In fact, the students in the losing group are also the best among their peers and the top 100 contestants in the campus selection competition. What makes them worse than the winner group may be their position in an elite class and a good education from childhood to adulthood.

Precisely because of this, they have to work harder than most students in the winner group to reach their current heights, so they naturally cherish this selection opportunity even more.

Under heavy pressure, they did not choose to give up, which is enough to show their tenacity.

It is true that many times hard work is of no use. More often, what is needed is talent. But for a profession like the military, as long as you are not hopelessly stupid and your qualifications are so poor that people and gods are outraged, working hard and seizing the opportunities in front of you is the ultimate way out.

These students obviously worked hard enough and seized the opportunity given by Lu Xing to express themselves well.

Of course, this does not mean that these students in the winning group are not worthy of their reputation. Their starting point is higher than others. As long as they are not arrogant or impetuous, their achievements will never be comparable to others.

But the bad thing is that many students have always had smooth sailing and a lack of setbacks since they were born, which has caused them to have a higher-than-expected and complacent mentality.

Such a mentality is precisely fatal on the battlefield. It will blind their eyes and cause irreparable consequences.

Therefore, if students want to graduate, they must enter the mutant forest to take a practical exam. Graduate if you pass, retake if you fail.

There is still a two-year internship period after graduation. If you cannot pass the internship period, you will not be able to serve in the military. All this is to smooth the pride of the students and be responsible for their safety.

Lu Xing's reform trial was probably due to the sudden restructuring of the mecha competition. He was afraid that these proud elites would be injured by the so-called "private masters" sent by various countries, and wanted to let them see the dangers of the human heart in advance.

He looked at Lu Xing, who was looking at the screen seriously, with a stern and probing look. After a moment, a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Does this child think that these 'elites' are too innocent? Are the people who come out there so innocent?"

"Ah? Captain, what did you say? What child? What is too innocent? Where did it come from?" The soldier who had been severely yelled at before, "Don't speak, no one will treat him as a mute" scratched his head and looked at his house in confusion. team leader.

Before he could answer, he saw his captain smiling brightly at him, then raising his big hand and slapping himself on the back of the head, leaving behind a sentence of "Don't speak, no one will treat you as a mute" before turning around and continuing to look at the people sitting in the front row. It seemed that there was something about Lu Xing that interested him.

The soldier touched the back of his head in grievance, but dared not speak in anger.

At this time, Lu Xing, who was being watched by Yan Yan, noticed Yan Yan's eyes on him and turned around to look at Yan Yan. He received a frivolous eyebrow raise, pursed his lips speechlessly, and continued to focus on the big screen in front of him.

The scene of the two people interacting fell into the eyes of Ruan Sui on the side. He casually glanced at Yan Yan, who laughed happily after teasing Lu Xing, and a glimmer of light flashed in his glazed eyes.

Yan Yan felt a chill on the back of his neck. He turned to look in the direction that made him angry, and saw Ruan Sui reaching out to hold Lu Xing's hand at his side. Under the probing looks from everyone, Ruan Sui took Lu Xing's hand, played with Lu Xing's well-jointed fingers, and glanced at him gently when he saw his beautiful eyes.

Severity: "............"

Is this a demonstration? He was wronged. He had absolutely no other intention in teasing Lu Xing just like that. He just wanted to see what kind of person the savior the little sister was talking about was.

Ruan Sui looked gentle and generous, but in fact he was very petty. It seemed that he had a grudge against him, and he had to go home and find Yan Yuan to help him intercede.

Here, Yan Yan was thinking wildly and did not forget to pay attention to the students on the screen who were participating in the selection. Over there, Lu Xing and Ruan Sui intertwined their fingers and slowly moved their heads closer.

"Instructor, why are you scaring Captain Yan? He doesn't mean that to me."

Ruan Sui chuckled in Lu Xing's ear: "I know, I just want to cure the frivolous problem of being strict."

Ruan Sui's breath was gentle and soft, tickling Lu Xing's ears like a feather, and also tickled Lu Xing's heart. Lu Xing glanced sideways at Ruan Sui's beautiful features and nodded lightly: "The instructor is right, frivolousness will affect Captain Yan's ability to find a partner in the future, and it should be treated."

"That's right. I listened to the instructor." Ruan Sui's free hand gently scratched Lu Xing's and his own clasped hands, and his smile became gentler.

Lu Xing was so coaxed by Ruan Sui that he happily continued to observe the battle on the screen.

Unlike the calm outside, the battle was fierce on the screen. Isaac, Lanping, and Luo Lin each drove a heavy-duty mecha at the front.

Instructions came out of Isaac's mouth quickly, and the students standing next to Isaac began to fight according to the instructions in a well-trained manner.

The combat power of these mutants chasing students has been adjusted by Lu Xing, and their combat power is not as strong as they appear. This is another clue set by Lu Xing.

The students soon discovered this. Although they were confused, they did not dare to take it lightly. The mutants are intelligent, so it's hard to guarantee that it's not a sign of weakness that makes them relax their vigilance.

After the heroic fighting of the students, this wave of mutants soon subsided. Isaac did not give the order to pursue, but instead pursued Yuan Li in the direction in which he was fleeing.

Some students were puzzled. They had heard what Yuan Li said. They didn't understand why they wanted to fight with this ruthless man now that they had weapons.

Isaac didn't say anything, but when Lanping saw someone confused, he didn't forget to explain kindly while driving at high speed.

"Didn't you notice that there are abnormalities everywhere here? We suspect that this is not the real mutant forest L3 area at all, but the mutant forest L3 area in the simulation training software."

"If our guess is correct, there is a sleeping BOSS in the southwest of this coordinate. He is the only king in L3. The current conditions are enough for it to wake up from its slumber. If we see the Earth Spider that has reached the peak of S level, we will We can determine where we really are. And Isaac, I and Luo Lin all feel that the Earth Spider is our ultimate assessment target."

The students suddenly understood and galloped towards their destination with great enthusiasm. Just as they turned around the dense bushes in front of them, they heard two screams echoing through the sky.

"problem occurs!!"

This thought flashed through everyone's mind at the same time. Isaac pulled out the lightsaber that came with the heavy armor and held it in front of his chest. Lanping stood on Isaac's left side to guard him.

Because Luo Lin was severely depleted of his mental ability, and because he had provided everyone with the location of the sneak attack mutation in the battle just now, he was surrounded by everyone and briefly accepted the healing and comfort of the healer's mental ability.

Soon they bypassed the bushes and had a face-to-face face-to-face encounter with the king in area L3!

The ground spider looked at Isaac coldly with its compound eyes that were larger than an entire adult. Then it raised its tail tip and shot a stream of spider silk as thick as an adult's thigh toward the face of Isaac's mecha.

Isaac reacted quickly. A stream of air erupted from the soles of the heavy mecha, leading him to retreat quickly. At the same time, he swung out a lightsaber, which just blocked the spider silk sprayed by the earth spider.

The spider silk fell on the ground and immediately melted, making a "sizzling" sound corroding the ground. The low-level mutants around the spider silk who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity were corroded by the spider silk and turned directly into a pool of fishy liquid.

Everyone was shocked.

The S-class peak mutants are really powerful, and they are not something they can easily deal with at their current level.

However, no one was afraid. This is their final test. Even if they are timid, they will be sent out, so they might as well give it a try. Even if he fails in the end, he has fought against an S-class peak mutant, and his journey is not in vain.

With this thought in mind, the students rushed forward without hesitation.

However, at this moment, a sudden change occurred. Countless spiders, large and small, suddenly emerged from the ground. The level of these ground spiders was not high, only B level, but they were huge in number. They gathered together and began to spin webs to block the way of the mecha.

If it were in the past, the webs of B-class earth spiders would not be able to trap heavy armors at all. However, there is not just one B-level ground spider here, but densely packed with thousands of head-sized ground spiders that make people's hair stand on end.

They build webs very quickly. As soon as the students break through one level, there are ten more levels waiting for them. Moreover, the silk of the ground spider is not afraid of fire or wind. It's light and easy to stick to the mecha body.

The spider silk of the ground spider is corrosive, and the mecha can resist it, but it cannot definitely resist it for a long time. If they still can't find a way to break the situation, they will eventually be sent out by the spider swarm.

what to do?

Everyone's minds were frantically searching for information about the Earth Spider's weaknesses. After a while, they were a little disappointed.

The ground spider does have a weakness, and that weakness lies in its soft abdomen. But now they can't even get close to the ground spider. Even if they can get close to the ground spider, it will be very difficult to pierce the abdomen of the ground spider.

The size of an S-class ground spider is no less than that of a heavily armored mecha. It is not a small ground spider that is the size of a human head and can be turned over with a kick.

Things reached a deadlock again, and at this moment, the screams sounded again. Isaac's heart skipped a beat, and he broke away from the heavy mecha, entered the light mecha he had just put into his "abdominal cavity", and flew out.

Isaac didn't dare to use light mechas before, because the air was not a safe zone, and things in the air were actually more terrifying than on the ground. Both the defense and attack power of heavy-armored mechas are several times that of light mechas. When heavy-armored mechas are around, light mechas seem a bit useless.

But now Isaac and the others have no choice. If they don't break the game, they will all be eliminated.

Moreover, there is no light mecha event in the mecha competition, but the selector gave two light mechas. He must have his own intentions, so he might as well give it a try.

Seeing Isaac's movements, Lanping also entered the light mecha tacitly, and he and Isaac flew towards the earth spider's lair, taking care of each other.

Just after dodging the spider silk spewed by the S-class spider, they saw the source of the scream. They are the students who came with Yuan Li.

At this time, they were trapped on the spider silk, and the skin and flesh on their bodies became mottled under the action of corrosion.

Fortunately, the ground spider likes to play with its prey and suck it dry bit by bit under the terrified eyes of the prey. Otherwise, they would not be able to see these living people stuck to the spider web now.

Even if they don't really die, there is no guarantee that dying in this kind of panic will not leave a huge shadow. Feeling the powerlessness of slowly losing your vitality bit by bit is much crueler than killing someone with one blow.

After spotting the location, Isaac and Lanping fired hot-heat bombs at the same time. The man trapped on the spider silk fell to the ground and fainted. The two of them dived and picked him up and returned them to the man in the back row who was controlling the heavy mecha.

In this way, the two of them covered each other and rescued all the students except the dead ones.

But what surprised them was that Yuan Li was not among them?

Where has Yuan Li gone?

When the ground spider saw its prey being robbed, it was of course unwilling to give in. It waved its forelimbs angrily, trying to kill the two annoying bugs flying in the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
23.9K 650 82
Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
139K 5.1K 106
Cheng Duo is struggling in the last days For ten years, he was betrayed by someone he regarded as a close relative. As soon as he crossed over, his h...
9.4K 242 199
Author: Wu Jian Tianyu/無間天羽 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 839 [End] Introduction to the work: I don't know since when, the news on the Internet...