The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 133-136

75 2 0
By Demens88

  "Is there any result?"

  "Yes." Huaiyu clicked on the communicator, and a document clearly recording Charles' formation appeared on the side of the screen.

  "Charles hasn't been back to school or the Leden family since the welcome party. He hangs out at a club called Yun Guiren all day long. Ruili has been to the club three times and left with a smile every time. I don't know if Charles is interested in him. What did you say."

  "You didn't follow Ruili?" Lu Xing asked.

  Huaiyu smiled evilly: "Of course I followed you. What do you think I saw?"

  "Don't be too pretentious." Lu Xing poured himself a glass of water and took a sip, "It's more important."

  "It's not interesting." Huaiyu pursed his lips and continued, "I found out that Ruili was actually plotting to kill his brother Isaac Leden."

  "Is that Isaac Leden?" Lu Xing touched his chin.

  He had humiliated Charles so much at the welcome party and told Charles the most unexpected news in order to make Charles disrupt the Leden family.

  Although Charles is attached to the Leden family, he is not stupid, on the contrary, he is very smart. Through that idiot Ruili and his friendship with the young masters and ladies in the family, he indirectly found out many secrets of the Leden family.

  Of course, many important secrets were beyond the reach of Ruili and the young masters and ladies in the family who only knew how to have fun. Charles was smart and deduced some important information from clues and recorded it.

  These things may not be true, but they are more than enough to frighten those who want to fight for power but have no ability or support.

  But what surprised Lu Xing was that Charles was able to suppress his temper and cooperate with Ruili, whom he hated the most and had done him the most harm, instead of looking for someone to become his puppet.

  This also shows how vicious Charles is.

  Another thing Lu Xing didn't expect was that Charles' first target was actually Isaac Leden. It seemed that Isaac was the heir that the Leden family was really cultivating.

  He just didn't know what happened, but the person who tripped him up in the last life was not Isaac, but Leopold Leopold, who had been pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger, and regarded Ruan Sui as his property.

  Moreover, he actually had very few memories of Isaac Leden. In his impression, Isaac in his previous life seemed to have died suddenly and suddenly next year. At that time, he had just entered the elite class and had not yet become the master of Guren.

  "Is there someone other than me who knows Charles' true identity and revealed this to Charles like me, so that Isaac died suddenly? If so, who could that person be?" Lu Xing pondered.

  Huaiyu on the other end of the communicator did not disturb Lu Xing. After Lu Xing finished thinking and looked at him again, he continued: "I have informed Isaac, who is being targeted by Rui... and Charles, as you requested. I guess the Leden family will be very exciting these days, and they won't have time to cause trouble for you."

  "Okay, I understand. No need to stare. I'll find an opportunity to put something on Charles's sleeve."

  "Well, you just need to know what's going on." Huaiyu scratched his head, "By the way, when I secretly sent a message to Isaac, I found that Isaac was a little weird."

  "Strange?"

  "Well, I can't tell you exactly. Anyway, it just gives me a weird feeling."

  "Well, I know, I will take it seriously." Lu Xing believed in Huaiyu. He trained and developed this kid himself. His feeling was not 100% accurate, but 70% accurate.

  In fact, when Huaiyu was talking about strange things, Lu Xing thought of Zheng Ya, but then he thought it was impossible. If Isaac was really Leden's heir that everyone wanted, he would not be replaced by Zheng Ya so easily.

  Lu Xing was not in a hurry to know what was going on. The mecha competition is approaching, and Isaac is a student who is about to graduate from the elite class. It is very likely that he will participate in this competition, and he may gain something from contact by then.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xingdao: "You have been training with Li Shu Anxin recently. After the mecha competition, I will go back to the team to check the results. If I find you being lazy..."

  "I know, I know, just like a mother. I will watch your game, come on." After saying this, Huaiyu quickly hung up the communication without waiting for Lu Xing to say anything else.

  Lu Xing looked at the virtual screen that went dark, shook his head, turned around and went out to find Ruan Sui.

  Ruan Sui got up early. Seeing that Lu Xing was sleeping peacefully, he didn't have the heart to wake him up. He went downstairs and started preparing breakfast.

  When he was almost ready and wanted to go up to call Lu Xing, his grandfather, and Ruan Yuqi, who had stayed up late and was about to turn into a panda, to come over for dinner, he saw Lu Xing walking down with long legs wearing a gray loose home clothes.

  Ruan Sui stepped forward and kissed Lu Xing very naturally, and said with a smile: "It tastes like lemon, a little sour."

  Lu Xing also smiled and said a little shamelessly: "Instructor, if you kiss me again, it will become sweeter after a few more kisses."

  Ruan Sui liked this the most. He held Lu Xing's face in his hands and smiled very nicely: "Really? Then let's try it."

  As soon as the words fell, the distance between the lips and teeth of the two people continued to shorten. Just when they were about to touch each other, a scream suddenly sounded, and then the familiar Ruan Yuqi howled like a slaughtering pig.

  "What are you two doing so early in the morning! You two are not the only ones in this house, please be careful about the impact, okay? No one wants to eat dog food early in the morning."

  Ruan Sui did not let go of the hand holding Lu Xing's face, and kissed Lu Xing generously in front of Ruan Yuqi, and then said: "Envy? I envy you to find one. Just don't treat the blind date like the last blind date. Research object."

  "You!" Ruan Yuqi was furious.

  Ruan Sui raised his chin proudly: "Go and help grandpa down for breakfast."

  Ruan Yuqi bared her teeth and finally had a mouth that could eat people. She ran upstairs and helped Xuan Changming down who had already gotten up.

  The breakfast prepared by Ruan Sui was very rich, and everyone was very satisfied with it. Although Xuan Changming's trauma had healed, his vitality was still damaged, so he went upstairs to rest after breakfast.

  It's just that I didn't go to the military headquarters during this break. I did all the things I should do, and even held a video conference.

  During the meeting, Xuan Changming calmly observed everyone's expressions after seeing him attending the video conference intact, trying to find out who knew about his attack.

  As long as you find this person, you have a chance to catch the person behind the assassination.

  Ruan Sui and Lu Xing followed Xuan Changming's instructions and went to the military headquarters to find Lawrence. Lawrence would hand over the preliminary investigation report on Zheng Ya to them.

  Also, last night Xuan Changming had agreed to let Ruan Sui's special operations team and Yan Yan's team join forces with the Imperial City police to maintain security for the mecha competition.

  As for Lu Xing, Xuan Changming gave him a relatively difficult task. He selected 30 people, including Baoquan mecha pilots, mecha maintainers, energy engineers, etc., to participate in the mecha competition.

  This is a test for Lu Xing and an opportunity for Lu Xing to establish his prestige among the new generation in the imperial capital.

  [The author has something to say]

  Lu Xing's little notebook: Acting coquettishly, pretending to be wronged, and being clingy can make the instructor soft-hearted. By the way, I also have a big killer, my spiritual body. I just don't know what my spiritual body is doing now. It's obviously my spiritual body, so I'm very upset when I can't see it.

  Ruan Sui looked at the husky squatting at Lu Xing's feet not far away, with a look of pure stupidity in his eyes, and thought to himself: Lu Xing is so cute.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-04-11 22:58:13~2023-04-13 22:36:10~

  Thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: change your name so that you can win a bottle of prize;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 92 Gifts and Selection

  Lu Xing and Ruan Sui first went to the military headquarters to find Lawrence. Last night, Xuan Changming specifically mentioned that he had a gift at Lawrence's place and asked him to take Ruan Sui to get it.

  Lu Xing was a little curious as to what kind of gift was not placed in Xuan Changming's own hands, but was placed in Lawrence's hands.

  Lawrence is indeed Xuan Changming's personal secretary, but most people would not hand over carefully prepared gifts to their grandchildren and their potential partners. Handing the gift to the gift owner is the best way to give a gift.

  Therefore, it is very likely that this gift was not prepared by Xuan Changming in advance, but was prepared at short notice by Lawrence after learning about his relationship with the instructor.

  Since it was a temporary preparation, given Xuan Changming's pragmatic character, the gift was most likely something they could use right now.

  Sure enough, after the two of them found Lawrence, Lawrence brought them into his desk, took out a rectangular gift box from the large desk drawer and handed it to them.

  "This is a gift prepared for you by the commander-in-chief. You should like it."

  When Lawrence said this, his eyes fell on Lu Xing, making Lu Xing realize that this gift was actually for him.

  After thanking each other, the two walked out of the military headquarters with the gift and the preliminary report on Zheng Ya, and got into the car with privacy mode activated. Ruan Sui opened the gift happily.

  When the rectangular gift box was opened, a flash of surprise flashed in the eyes of Lu Xing and Ruan Sui.

  It's not because the things in the gift box are precious, nor that the things in the box are what they urgently need now. On the contrary, everyone in today's society has these things, but the quality is not as good as those produced by the military.

 But such a seemingly ordinary thing made Lu Xing and Ruan Sui feel relieved after being surprised. They felt that this gift from Xuan Changming was so suitable.

  Ruan Sui had an unstoppable smile in his eyes, stretched out his hand to Lu Xing, and lightly opened his thin lips: "Come."

  Lu Xing also smiled, raised his left hand and put it in Ruan Sui's hand. With a "beep" sound, the black atmospheric contact device on Lu Xing's left wrist that could take his life at any time fell off Lu Xing's wrist and landed on it. into Ruan Sui's hands.

  Ruan Sui carefully placed the communicator next to him, took out a rectangular gift box and took out a silver-gray communicator that was newly researched and produced by the military, but was a different color from the black communicators of other soldiers, and gently put it on Lu Xing's left wrist.

  Then, Ruan Sui raised Lu Xing's left hand and kissed his wrist gently, then looked up at Lu Xing and said with a smile in his voice: "Now you are just like me."

  Lu Xing stared blankly at Ruan Sui, who was smiling brightly in front of him, his Adam's apple surging, and a strange sourness welling up in his heart.

  "Won't you put it on for me?" Ruan Sui tilted his head and pointed at the communicator of the same color and style in the box.

  As if waking up from a dream, Lu Xing hurriedly picked up the remaining communicator in the gift box and put it on Ruan Sui's left wrist with great care. Then, he kept rubbing the communicator that was the same as his, his eyes slightly red.

  Ruan Sui was heartbroken by Lu Xingzhen's actions. Lu Xing suffered too much. Because he was afraid of being found, he deliberately cut off contact with people for more than ten years. As a result, except for Huaiyu's family, he received very little respect over the years.

  This pair of communicators, which were already popular in the military but were slightly different, meant as much to Lu Xing as approving the wedding rings specially chosen for them by his elders.

  It also means that Xuan Changming has truly let down his guard against Lu Xing's identity at this moment, and is ready to do his best to support Lu Xing, putting Lu Xing first in everything. This is a treatment that Lu Xing has not received since he became the master of Honglian.

  "Okay." Ruan Sui gently stroked Lu Xing's reddish eyes, touching Lu Xing's forehead, his voice was extremely gentle, "Don't be sad, I'm here."

  "Um."

  Lu Xing's voice was choked up and he sounded extremely aggrieved. He hugged Ruan Sui into his arms, rested his chin on Ruan Sui's shoulder, and made Ruan Sui swear to stay with him forever.

  Ruan Sui was shaken by the big dog, but he had no choice but to sincerely swear: "I, Ruan Sui, will always be by Lu Xing's side and will never break my promise."

  Lu Xing then rubbed Ruan Sui's neck with satisfaction. Just as he was about to get up, Ruan Sui pressed the back of his head back onto his shoulders. Then, he felt Ruan Sui's hands constantly moving on the hair on the top of his head.

  Strangely, as Ruan Sui rubbed it, Lu Xing actually felt a little relieved and couldn't help but put it into Ruan Sui's hand.

  Ruan Sui's eyes were full of smiles. Lu Xing looked like a big dog that had been petted comfortably. It was so cute.

  The couple were affectionate for a long time, before Lu Xing coughed slightly and returned to his previous composure. Only when his eyes fell on the communicator, he could see a hint of joy.

  Lu Xing put the replaced communicator back into the gift box, closed the lid, and solemnly placed the box in the storage box of the car before starting the car and driving towards the team training ground.

  He will first send the instructors to the training ground, and then return to the school to select participants.

  Ruan Sui didn't tell Lu Xing that he planned to go to school today, not because he was worried that Lu Xing would be bullied, but because he had something to do with the principal, and he happened to be able to see how Lu Xing selected the contestants.

  After Lu Xing dropped him off at the training ground and drove away, Ruan Sui quickly returned to the office to find Yan Yuan and handed him the key to the appointment certificate responsible for the security of the competition. Then he drove away without any explanation or looking back. The team's car headed towards the Imperial Military Academy.

  Yan Yuan looked at the security appointment certificate in his hand, then looked at the direction Ruan Sui left, and finally sighed.

  "Falling in love is so scary, even people like Ruan Sui can't resist it."

  After the words fell, Yan Yuan contacted the members of the team to gather in the conference room. He had to enter the certification key into the appointment letter of the team member's liaison device.

  The security for every World University Student Mecha Competition is jointly provided by various departments of the military and police, with a large number of personnel to prevent people from pretending to be security personnel and posing a threat to those participating in and watching the competition. The appointment secret key came into being.

  Each security guard has a secret key that identifies him. If there is no secret key or the key is incorrectly identified, they will be taken away and imprisoned immediately. After the competition, there will be an interrogation to determine the cause of the problem.

  Here, Yan Yuan was enthusiastically giving the secret key to the team members. Over there, Ruan Sui stepped on the accelerator and drove towards the Imperial Military Academy. At this time, Lu Xing had parked his car next to the school's training ground and was training with the principal Di Erchao. Walk inside the venue.

  Because the competition is approaching, although the military headquarters has not yet issued an order, the small selection within the school has already begun.

  At the beginning of each competition, there is a competition and selection within the school, and about fifty people are selected, and then people from the military department make the final selection.

  In the past, the people sent by the military were officers at or above the school level who had rich combat experience, excellent tactical literacy, and comprehensive understanding. Even Principal Di Er did not expect that this time the person coming was not an experienced officer in the past, but Lu Xing, a freshman who was still in school.

  Di Er was a little speechless, thinking that the military department was a bit ridiculous. Even if Lu Xing is the master of Honglian and has made contributions in defending Base No. 6 a few days ago, that can only mean that Lu Xing himself is very capable, but it does not mean that he also has high tactical literacy, comprehensive knowledge, and good selection of people.

  There are six events in the mecha competition, namely single player competition, double player competition, team competition, mecha repairer competition, energy restorer competition and healer competition.

  The first three items, as the name suggests, are competitions between combatants to compete in mecha control, teamwork, and tactical literacy. The last three are competitions that examine logistics.

  The content of the mecha repairer competition is how to restore the mecha's combat capabilities in a short time, as well as mecha maintenance. This is a particularly important part now that mechas are used in combat.

  Energy restorers are equally important as mecha restorers. Mechas cannot move out of thin air. In addition to the mental body of the combatant to connect and command, they also need another important thing, which is the energy core.

  What the energy restorer has to do is to repair the damaged energy core of the mecha, find ways to extend the life of the energy core when the life of the energy core is shortened due to consumption, and develop and produce new energy cores.

  Because mecha energy cores require very precise operations, only a few heavy mechas and light mechas can be mass-produced mechanically. The rest require mecha energy engineers to produce.

  The energy cores produced by different levels of mecha energy engineers are also of different levels. There are very few energy engineers in the world who can produce top-level energy cores.

  Because of the existence of mecha repairers and mecha energy divisions, mechas can be used smoothly by combatants.

  If the competition time was not limited, it is estimated that a battle between mecha designers from various countries would be inevitable.

  As for the healers, they are a solid backing to ensure safe operations on the front line. Their presence can ensure that there is no loss of personnel on the battlefield to the greatest extent, which plays a vital role in turning the tide of the war.

  It can be said that if people who do not understand these things select team members, it is impossible to select suitable personnel for the competition, and it is very likely that they will only focus on the combat aspect and ignore the logistics support aspect.

  In addition to this, Di Er was worried that Lu Xing was young and inexperienced. If he asked him to choose fighters, he would probably choose those with outstanding personal abilities. Not only is this a taboo on the battlefield, it's also like a time bomb.

  People with outstanding personal abilities are generally arrogant, especially those students who have not experienced the clouds of military masters in school and have been attacked.

  They will subconsciously believe more in their abilities and lose touch with their teammates, which is fatal in team competitions.

  This is why students who leave school have an internship period of one to two years. Only when the instructor in charge of the intern student stamps his internship information can the student truly end the internship period and become a real soldier.

  If within two years, the instructor in charge of the intern student still does not stamp the student, the student will never be able to enter the military and will be sent back to his or her place of origin.

  The moment he saw Lu Xing holding the appointment letter and secret key, Di Er's head suddenly grew bigger. However, due to Xuan Changming's personal order, he had no choice but to take Lu Xing to the school training ground to watch the school's junior trials.

  Originally, he was still taking chances. Lu Xing was just an assistant to assist the selector, and the selector would be here shortly.

  But when Lu Xing opened the information of the students participating in the small trial on the handheld terminal, Di Er knew that he had really thought wrong.

  Commander-in-Chief Xuan really handed over such an important matter to a student who was just a freshman but didn't come to school for a whole day and didn't attend a single class.

  Di Er felt his eyes go dark and almost fainted.

  Just when he was angrily about to send a letter directly to ask the military department what the hell he was doing, the communicator on his wrist suddenly rang.

  Lu Xing turned around when he heard the sound, and his calm eyes, as cold as the cold water flowing under the thick ice in the twelfth lunar month of winter, fell on Di Er who was about to silence the communicator, making Di Er, who was originally burning with anger, shudder. The raging fire in my heart was extinguished in a flash, without even a smoke rising.

  At that moment, Di Er was afraid.

  [The author has something to say]

  I didn't write down 6,000 today, so I will continue to work hard to make up for it tomorrow. Because there are a lot of things this month and I am in poor health, I owe a lot. But don't worry, I will pay it back one after another. Even if it is not to pay off the debt, I will still write hard so that I can finish it smoothly in mid-May.

  There are also red envelopes in this chapter. Although many friends have enriched me because I stopped updating, I still hope to send them to you.

  That's it, bow.

Chapter 93 Noisy Students

  Lu Xing didn't know that his look made Principal Di Er feel frightened. He pointed expressionlessly at the muted communication device on Di Er's wrist. His voice was calm and cold: "Principal Di Er, your contact The device is still vibrating, why don't you pick it up?"

  "Ah? Ah, ah, pick up, pick up now." Di Er seemed to be afraid that Lu Xing would find out what he had just done, so he hurriedly tried to pick up the communication, when he heard Lu Xing speak again.

  "Do you mind if I'm around?"

  Di Er paused with his hand on the communicator, raised his head and met Lu Xing's calm eyes. After a moment, he realized Lu Xing's words from the words "You don't mind if I'm around".

  He had seen through it long ago.

  Lu Xing saw through that he didn't trust him to become the selector this time, and also saw through that he planned to report to his superiors. He also saw that his thoughts just now were not on helping him select talents, but only on how to respond to his superiors.

  Otherwise, whether it is a personal call or a business call, most people will not answer it in front of someone they are not familiar with or even trust.

  However, Di Er was an old fox himself. Although he was unprepared and frightened by Lu Xing's eyes, he recovered and was not easily led into the ditch by Lu Xing. Seeing that Lu Xing didn't make it clear, he wouldn't feel embarrassed, so he smiled and turned around and left the training ground.

  Lu Xing watched Di Er's back. He didn't return his attention to the center of the training ground until Di Er's figure disappeared behind the training ground gate.

  Because he had just lost some time, when Lu Xing looked at the arena covered by a titanium net and a careful energy shield in the center of the venue again, the two people standing in the center of the arena had already entered the heavy mecha.

  The heavy-duty mecha they use is the SK-830 model used in the World Mecha Competition.

  As the name suggests, the SK-830 is a mecha specially designed for mecha competitions. You cannot see this mecha on the real battlefield.

  Because the weapons carried by this mecha are real, but the thermal weapons such as filled cannonballs are not lethal. This is also for the safety of the participants and spectators.

  In addition, this mecha is jointly created by designers from countries participating in mecha competitions around the world, and will be upgraded every year. The difficulty of operation is no less than that of high-level heavy-armed mechas. It is even more difficult and functional than those of high-level mechas with focused skills, and it is also more versatile.

  But also because the skills are more comprehensive, when they are really applied to combat mechas, there is a chance that none of them can be released because the skills are too comprehensive.

  Mecha designers call this "stuck".

  To put it bluntly, mechas are not well-trained humans with muscle memory after all. Although their systems are powerful enough, after being connected to the mental body of human combatants, they can instantly receive the signals transmitted by the combatants' mental bodies and provide feedback. For example, raise your hand, swing your sword, fire hot-wire bombs, etc.

  But this does not mean that the mecha does not need reaction time. There are too many skills. If a combatant issues multiple commands in an instant, there is a certain probability that the mecha's response system will malfunction, become confused, or simply get stuck.

  This is fatal on the battlefield, and the focus of each fighter's ability is also different. Mechas that match their focus can be even more powerful.

  Blindly pursuing omnipotence when the "stuck" problem cannot be solved is tantamount to discarding the basics and chasing the last.

  But it is different if it is used for mecha competitions and for daily training.

  First, it is impossible for the competition to give you a bunch of mechas that suit your individual needs. It would be too time-consuming and labor-intensive. All-round mechas can be used by students with various focuses.

  Second, it can develop students' shortcomings and allow students to develop more comprehensively and respond faster.

  Although the mecha is not omnipotent now, it does not mean that it cannot be omnipotent in the future. Human beings have a long lifespan, and it is impossible to guarantee that this generation or the next generation will be able to use the most versatile mechas. When the time comes, they will not be able to train now.

  Besides, the battlefield is constantly changing, so it is always better to be more versatile, as the chance of survival is higher.

  Of course, this does not mean that there are no truly all-powerful mechas in this world. The only all-round mecha in the world today is Honglian, which is a 100% match for Lu Xing.

  Designers from various countries have designed mechas for competition and training to be more versatile in order to prepare for the possibility of piloting Guren in the future.

  In the beginning, when there were no competition mechas, all mecha competitions were held in the mecha simulation driving system.

  Later, I discovered that although the simulation system can restore the problems that may be encountered when operating a mecha to the greatest extent, and can also simulate many environments, which seems to be perfect, the simulation is a simulation after all, and there is a psychological factor that separates it from the real operation.

  Many students who have perfect scores in simulated driving have accidents due to poor psychological quality during actual driving. After all, the pain and death in simulated driving are all fake, but in actual operations on the battlefield, they are all real.

  Realizing this, senior leaders from various countries decided to work together to build mechas for competition. This not only ensures the fairness of the competition, but also allows these students who have not left school to experience practical operations in advance.

  The original arena used for the competition was also built wider, with the same titanium net and energy shield as the school training ground, used to resist various types of attacks from competition mechas that were not real weapons, but had a certain degree of lethality. Cannonballs and skills.

  Of course, there is a viewing area outside the arena, which is a huge source of income for the country hosting the competition. During each competition, people from various countries who are interested in the mecha competition will fly in by aircraft to buy tickets to watch.

  They couldn't enter the infield, so they were happy just watching the big screen in the outfield.

  This trial within the school did not last long, and the winner was quickly determined. A student with a higher grade won.

  Lu Xing lowered his head and looked at the information and marked the winner's information. The loser's information was not discarded directly, but was placed in another folder.

  After doing all this, Lu Xing found a place with few people and a good view to sit down and continue watching the subsequent trials.

  The on-campus tryouts are very formal, with dedicated referees and healers waiting on the sidelines at all times.

  There were also a lot of spectators, whether they were participating in the competition but not competing today, or those who were not participating in the competition and came here to broaden their horizons, the training ground, which could accommodate 5,000 people at the same time, was almost full.

  The students sitting next to Lu Xing probably didn't like the Internet, didn't watch live broadcasts, and didn't know Lu Xing. They were a little curious when they saw that Lu Xing came to watch the trials with a handheld terminal and lowered his head to write and draw on the terminal.

  "Brother, what are you doing? Are you busy with your studies while watching the game?"

  Lu Xing raised his head and met the student's curious eyes. The two looked at each other for a while before Lu Xing said thoughtfully: "Are you short-sighted?"

  The student was very cheerful and put his arm around Lu Xing's shoulders: "Brother, you are too polite. I am not short-sighted, but my mental body is a bat because I have been developing my mental body abilities recently, so...hehe. "

  The student smiled. He was not short-sighted now, but was temporarily blind. Being able to "see" what others are doing depends on the energy emitted by the mental body similar to ultrasonic waves to perceive things.

  Lu Xing nodded thoughtfully. The student could now clearly see what he was doing just by relying on the energy emitted by his mental body. This proved that his mental body development had entered the final stage and was only a hair away from success.

  If successful, the student's future is limitless.

  Seeing Lu Xing nod, the student happily extended his hand: "Let me introduce you to each other. I am Luo Lin, a junior in the command department. What do you call me, brother?"

  "Lu Xing." Lu Xing stretched out his hand to shake Luo Lin's hand, while his mind was frantically searching for the student information he had just seen on the terminal.

  Sure enough, he soon found information about Luo Lin in the information.

  Luo Lin is a third-year student in the Command Department of the Imperial Military Academy (level 30 elite class student), a mental bat, and an S-class combatant. The mental body has mutated, and the direction of the mutation is explored.

  During his sophomore year, he followed the special combat forces on various missions to eliminate mutants. He is cheerful and enthusiastic, a bit noisy, but he works steadily and has a cooperative spirit.

  Training level: Advanced.

  "Advanced." Lu Xing whispered, his eyes falling on Luo Lin, who smiled cheerfully and had a fair face with a few freckles that did not affect his handsomeness at all, and nodded gently.

  Really cheerful.

  Luo Lin didn't pay attention to Lu Xing's gaze on him, because he was thinking about where he heard the name Lu Xing, and he couldn't remember it after thinking for a long time.

  The students sitting next to him heard the two people's questions and answers, and they all turned around and looked at Luo Lin with a smile. They didn't plan to tell Luo Lin who Lu Xing was, but they looked at Lu Xing with curiosity and a hint of admiration in their eyes.

  This is the person who matches Guren 100%. He is also the hero who just rescued Base No. 6. I heard that he is also the captain of this mecha competition. You must know that Lu Xing is much younger than them. Strictly speaking, Lu Xing is a freshman who has not even had systematic training or systematic learning.

  How could a new student not have this honor? They were curious.

  Luo Lin scratched his head and felt a little embarrassed. He was a social gangster. He knew not only everyone in the school, but also most of the teachers and students.

  One by one, the students who knew how to laugh at him and didn't tell him the truth were given a slap in the face. They turned their heads to look at the arena, and then asked with a smile: "Are you a freshman? You seem to be quite famous."

  In the last sentence, Luo Lin said it for sure.

  Lu Xing nodded and did not deny it. In a way, he is quite famous.

  Luo Lin groaned and said happily: "No wonder I don't know you. In order to develop this ability, I haven't lived a normal human life for three months. Three months, three months, I have been living in a dark little place." Training in the training room."

  As he spoke, he shed a handful of bitter tears for himself: "If it weren't for the mecha competition approaching, I wouldn't be able to come out. It's a good thing that I came out. If I didn't come out, I feel like I would have turned into a bat."

  After saying that, he patted Lu Xing on the shoulder and said to Lu Xing mysteriously: "You're here now, so don't worry about your homework. If you can't finish it, I'll help you. You can watch the game first. By the way, Who do you think can win? Let me tell you, I bet a meal on the 21st. By the way, you are a freshman, so you definitely don't know the identities of the two new people below. I can tell you..."

  Lu Xing blinked speechlessly, and finally understood why Luo Lin's information was specifically marked "Noisy". It was indeed very "Noisy".

  Sighing secretly, Lu Xing listened to Luo Lin's endless explanation in his ears, while comparing it with the information in his mind. Not to mention it was really useful.

  Luo Lin is very popular, and he knows a lot about personality. You must know that personal personality is also one of the invisible conditions for selecting team members.

  No matter how capable a person is, if he has an arrogant personality, is narrow-minded, doesn't know how to behave, and doesn't know how to cooperate, Lu Xing must be extremely careful when he wants to use him. If he doesn't get it right, it will become a sharp knife that can attack him.

  This kind of person can be used in individual competitions, but definitely not in team competitions. But if he doesn't use it in team competition, he and the entire team may be resented by this person, which will cause trouble in the future. He must avoid this happening.

  Looking sideways at Luo Lin, who was enthusiastically telling him about the contestants' information, Lu Xing's lips curved slightly.

  Does this count as someone giving you a pillow when you are dozing off, and it takes no effort to get it?

  Luo Lin, who was happily explaining, suddenly shuddered and murmured: "Are some unscrupulous people trying to harm me? Why do I always feel a murderous aura? No, is it a calculating aura lingering around me?"

  He turned to look at the freshmen beside him: "Do you feel it? Someone is looking at us with ill intentions."

  Lu Xing, who had already heard clearly what Luo Lin was saying, thought to himself that this was indeed a mutated bat mental body that was in the final stage of development, and its perception ability was very powerful. As soon as he had his thoughts moved, he sensed it. While shaking his head very calmly:

  "No, I didn't feel anything."

  Luo Lin touched his chin and murmured in a low voice: "My perception is wrong? It's impossible? If this is wrong, wouldn't the training be in vain?"

  Then he shook his head, put his arm around Lu Xing's shoulders and said, "No matter, no one in the school can kill me anyway. Let's continue watching the game. Who do you think can win? I'll tell you..."

  Lu Xing found it a bit funny, and while thinking about going back and sharing today's events with Ruan Sui, he began to compare Luo Lin's introduction with the records in the information, and then conduct a preliminary screening of personality.

  On the other side, as soon as Di Er walked out of the training ground, the contactor stopped vibrating. At the training ground before, he was entirely focused on how to report to the military department that the selector should not be Lu Xing, and he didn't even see who wanted to contact him.

  Just as I was about to play the original number, I heard a clear voice coming from my side.

  "Principal Di Er, you are here."

  Di Er turned around and looked surprised: "Colonel Ruan Sui, what brought you here?"

  [The author has something to say]

  Di Er was confused: I would be startled by Lu Xing's eyes and the cold and stern aura emanating from his body. How could Luo Lin, a person with such an absurdly strong sense of perception, not be afraid of Lu Xing at all, and still keep his arms around Lu Xing?

  Luo Lin: Only by not seeing can I better sense who is hostile to me and who is the bad guy.

Chapter 94 Shura Field?

  "Colonel Ruan Sui is here to watch the school selection competition? Or is it because of Lu Xing? Colonel Ruan Sui really values ​​Lu Xing." Di Er paused for a moment, then looked back at the training ground with the door closed, and seemed to have decided that Ruan Sui was here. This time I came here for the land trip.

  After all, as the principal, he knew very well what happened at the orientation meeting. In the final analysis, he was the one who helped settle the mess left by Charles in the name of the Leden family.

  Thinking of what happened that day, Di Er felt that he had found the reason why Lu Xing was able to reach out to Honglian and become a selector. There was a trace of disdain in his lowered eyes.

  Disdainfully, in order to maintain his power, Xuanjia made a student who knew nothing become the selector of the mecha competition, and even let him lead the team in the competition.

  He recognized Lu Xing's personal ability, but he felt that if an elite class student became the master of Red Lotus, he would not necessarily be worse than Lu Xing.

  The flash of emotion in Di Er's eyes could not escape Ruan Sui's eyes. Ruan Sui didn't need to think about it to know why Di Er had such an expression, and he was so sure that he was here for Lu Xing.

  Di Er was questioning the military's decision on Lu Xing becoming a selector. He felt that Lu Xing could become a selector only because of himself, because standing behind him was Xuan Changming, the supreme commander of the federal army.

  In fact, Ruan Sui understood that Di Er doubted Lu Xing because of the efforts he put into the elite class students and because of Lu Xing's own age and experience.

  But he couldn't understand that Di Er, as the head of a school, would actually classify his students into three, six or nine grades. It seemed that except for the students in the elite class, anyone else had more than he expected. His first reaction was not relief, but doubt.

  This is not the first time this has happened, but it was not so obvious to Di Er in the past. The main reason why it was so obvious this time was because his grandson was also one of Honglian's candidates. Because of Lu Xing's sudden appearance, his dream failed and he had resentment.

  The more I live, the more I go back! I completely forgot why I became the principal.

  With a sneer in his heart, Ruan Sui directly denied it: "I came here specifically to see you. As for Lu Xing, I can rest assured that he will handle the matter. Not only am I reassured, but Commander Xuan and his colleagues in the Strategy Department are also very reassured by Lu Xing. "

  "It seems that Principal Di Er has some doubts about Lu Xing's ability, and also some doubts about the decision made carefully after the military department held a meeting to study it."

  When Ruan Sui said this, a cold light flashed through his bright eyes, which was in sharp contrast with the smiling facial expression. It could be said that he did not give Di Er any face, and directly exposed Di Er's little thoughts.

  Di Er did not expect that Ruan Sui, who was known for his gentleness, could be so aggressive at times. It would be a bit embarrassing for a junior to reveal his thoughts, but he had not been the principal for so many years, and he could speak better in situations than anyone else.

  Besides, his worries are not unreasonable. Even if the trouble comes to the top, he will be reasonable.

  "What did Colonel Ruan Sui say? Why should I question the decision of the military department. But you should also know how heavy the responsibility of the selection officer is. Lu Xing is just a new student. It is only human nature for me to worry."

  How could Ruan Sui not see what Di Er had in mind? Looking at Di Er with a smile on his face and speaking high-sounding words, he cursed an old fox in his heart, and the smile on his face deepened:

  "Of course I understand, but I didn't expect Principal Di Er to know so little about the geniuses coming out of his school."

  "Since you don't know much about it, you can learn more about it while Lu Xing is coming to school these days. After you understand it, when you go out and hear someone praising you for bringing up such a good student, you won't be unable to interrupt. Right, Di Er? headmaster?"

  The smile on Di Er's face cracked for a moment. He didn't expect that he had already stepped down the steps for Ruan Sui. Ruan Sui just couldn't get down and continued to go up.

  The smile on his face faded, and Di Er didn't want to talk about this with Ruan Sui anymore, so he said coolly: "Colonel Ruan Sui didn't come here just to talk to me about this."

  "Of course not." Ruan Sui took out a paper transfer order stamped with the highest-level military seal from the bag he carried and handed it to Di Er.

  "The military department has ordered that all student qualifications data for the past fifteen years must be reviewed. Principal Di Er is requested to cooperate. Of course, the electronic review order should have been sent to the school email and the principal's personal email."

  Di Er squinted at Ruan Sui, who was smiling in front of him. After a long moment, he nodded: "I will send all the information to you directly after I have sorted it out."

  Ruan Sui shook his head and said with a smile: "Principal Di Er understood it wrong. You didn't sort it out and send it to me. I went to the school archives to sort it out myself."

  Di Er: "..."

  *

  Ruan Sui was tit for tat because of himself and Di, but Lu Xing didn't know. He was now concentrating on the two heavy mechas attacking each other on the ring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1K 47
Marguerite is a story set in the 1920s, also known as the Roaring Twenties. This period was a time of prosperity for the Western world who got back o...
22.8K 348 13
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Qinglu Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-07-05 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 124 Intro...
5.1K 136 200
Author: Lu Miaomiao/鹿淼淼 Type: Danmei Novels Status: Chapter 218 Extra Introduction to the work: Full-level players can cut their accounts and come ba...
9.4K 242 199
Author: Wu Jian Tianyu/無間天羽 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 839 [End] Introduction to the work: I don't know since when, the news on the Internet...