The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 93-96

83 3 0
By Demens88

 As for why the mark on Lu Xing's chest flashed, Ruan Yuqi thought it might be a reminder that Lu Xing's current mental energy state was unstable.

  After Ruan Yuqi told Ruan Sui his conjecture, Ruan Sui was puzzled: "Even if it is what you said, Lu Xing is in urgent need of energy now, won't this connection be interrupted due to lack of energy?"

  Ruan Yuqi shook his head.

  Just when Ruan Sui thought Ruan Yuqi was going to say no, Ruan Yuqi said: "I don't know. Logically speaking, it should be possible, but now Lu Xing's situation makes it impossible for me to judge. What we can do now is to give Lu Xing a lot of supplements." Nutrition, waiting for him to wake up."

  "But--"

  "There is no but." Ruan Yuqi walked up to Ruan Sui and put his hand on Ruan Sui's shoulder, "Ruan Sui, you care too much about Lu Xing, that's why you are so worried. Try to believe Lu Xing, he is in such a bad situation How could someone who could find a way to survive in any environment die so easily?"

  "Even if you don't believe me, you still have to believe in Honglian. You know better than me what level of mecha Honglian is. It will choose Lu Xing. Doesn't that mean that Lu Xing has unlimited potential and won't be easily defeated? "

  Ruan Sui said nothing. He understood everything Ruan Yuqi said, but he was just worried about Lu Xing.

  He reached out and caressed the red lotus mark on Lu Xing's chest. After a while, Ruan Sui raised his head and looked at Ruan Yuqi: "Brother, I'm begging you. Please hurry up and prepare a nutrient suitable for Lu Xing."

  Ruan Yuqi breathed a sigh of relief this time, put his hand lightly on Ruan Sui's shoulder, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I'll take care of things. You check Lu Xing first, I'll go down to prepare the nutritional supplements, and contact the liaison if anything happens. Don't do what you did just now." He ran down to find me."

  Ruan Sui smiled and nodded.

  Ruan Yuqi patted Ruan Sui's shoulder again, turned around and walked outside. When he was about to go out, Ruan Yuqi seemed to remember something and turned around to give instructions, when he saw Ruan Sui kissing the red mark on Lu Xing's chest with great care.

  In the dim light, Ruan Yuqi seemed to see a drop of clear tears hanging from the corners of Ruan Sui's eyes.

  In the end, Ruan Yuqi didn't say anything, turned around and went downstairs silently. He couldn't bear to disturb the young couple, and he was amused by his previous doubts.

  "Ruan Yuqi, Ruan Yuqi, you actually think that Ruan Sui was treating Lu Xing like that just to deal with you, because he was afraid that you would force him to take a mental stability test." Shaking his head, Ruan Yuqi's eyes became firm, "Lu Xing, I will let you Stay alive. Only if you stay alive can my brother survive."

  Neither Ruan Sui nor Lu Xing heard Ruan Yuqi's oath. After Ruan Yuqi left, Ruan Sui helped Lu Xing change into a nightgown, and he himself lay down next to Lu Xing in the same nightgown.

  Holding Lu Xing in his arms, Ruan Sui put his forehead against Lu Xing's and closed his eyes. His spiritual power poured out into Lu Xing's spiritual sea, and soon two fluffy ears popped out from Lu Xing's head. , rubbing Ruan Sui's head constantly.

  Ruan Sui chuckled and began to comb through Lu Xing's mental and physical energy more intensively.

  *

  Lu Xing felt very uncomfortable. He felt like he was soaked in sticky liquid and couldn't breathe at all. After finally opening his eyes, he saw a team of researchers wearing research uniforms, and he was floating naked in a huge culture tank.

  "How is this possible?" Lu Xing couldn't believe it. He was at Ruan Sui's house before he fainted. Even if he was rescued and put into the culture tank, Ruan Yuqi should be the chief researcher, not these people he knew.

  Moreover, the look in these people's eyes was not the surprise look in the patient's eyes when he woke up, but rather as if he had seen something strange.

  Just when he was confused, a person who surprised him the most walked in.

  It was a tall man, wearing the same research uniform, and his gray eyes changed from casual to serious and fanatical the moment they came into contact with his eyes.

  He quickly walked to the culture tank and knocked on the glass. A deep and pleasant sound reached Lu Xing's ears through the thick glass wall and thick nutrient solution.

  "Have you regained consciousness? Do you understand what I'm saying?"

  Lu Xing didn't dare to act rashly. Before, he wasn't sure that something was wrong with where he was, but now he was sure, because the man in front of him was the man who created him - Mallory Keel.

  This man looks elegant and has a good appearance, but in fact he is an out-and-out lunatic. As long as it is for the success of the experiment, he can even become the subject of the experiment.

  The gene of the SS-level healer in his body comes from Mallory Keel, and Mallory Keel is also the second SS-level healer in the world.

  However, when he had his first genetic collapse when he was five years old, Mallory went out for a trip. When he came back, he found that Mallory's level had dropped.

  He didn't know the specific reason, but from the gossip of the researchers who were watching him, it seemed that Mallory had done some kind of experiment on himself. The experiment was successful, but his level dropped.

  He had already escaped from this man, so why did he fall asleep and wake up to be back here again? Or are you just dreaming? Although his feelings are very real.

  Seeing that he didn't answer, Mallory was not in a hurry and continued to ask patiently: "Are you awake? Can you understand me?"

  Lu Xing did not move, his eyes glanced at the communicator on Mallory's wrist. When he saw the time, he was stunned.

  Because this time is almost exactly the same as the time he fell asleep, that is to say, he came here as soon as he fell asleep.

  But how is this possible?

  Just when Lu Xing was confused, Mallory's gray eyes stared at him with a hint of doubt.

  Then, he walked around the culture tank several times, and finally stopped at the front of the culture tank. He looked at the face that was sixty percent similar to Lu Xing's and slowly narrowed his eyes.

  After a while, Mallory said something that made all the researchers present widen their eyes.

  Mallory: "No. 434, you're back."

  [The author has something to say]

  There is no small theater today, bow.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-28 20:44:36~2023-03-01 19:32:22~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 7 bottles of brown kiwi;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 64 Return

  Lu Xing was startled, but he calmed down in an instant.

  Mallory was cheating on him, and he couldn't fall for it or reveal the truth.

  He came to this conclusion because after waking up, he found that there was something wrong with the place where he was, so he did not speak out hastily and began to carefully observe the surrounding environment.

  From the researchers in front of him to the instruments, to Mallory who finally appeared, as well as the completely unfamiliar body and the long-lost large culture tank filled with nutrient solution, Lu Xing was sure that he was not in his own body now.

  Otherwise, Mallory would not ask himself whether he could understand what he was saying, but would directly say the words "No. 434, you are back" just now.

  Those researchers would not show such shocked expressions after Mallory said "No. 434, you are back."

  Therefore, he can't panic and let Mallory find out. The best way is to maintain a sluggish state without speaking or moving. After all, he doesn't know what this body has done before.

  Mallory saw that after he finished speaking, the experimental subject in the culture tank did not react at all, and even refused to eat with his fingers. He only had a silly expression and was a little disappointed.

  However, he also knew not to force it.

  He let Albert steal the information so easily just to let him help him cultivate the clone of No. 434. He wanted to use the clone consciousness of No. 434 to pull back the consciousness of No. 434. Even if it didn't work, he could cultivate the clone of No. 434. The body communicates with the consciousness of No. 434.

  In this way, when necessary, he can steal the memories and secrets in No. 434's mind when his consciousness is weak, and he can also know what No. 434 is doing at any time. It will be very helpful to welcome back No. 434 in the future.

  It's a pity that he had a good idea, but the split experimental body No. 434 was inherently flawed. It was a bit difficult to expect him to bring back the consciousness of No. 434.

  In fact, it's not that he can't cultivate new clones by himself, but the gene No. 434 was cultivated because all the genes of the previous experimental base were destroyed and buried in the ruins of that base.

  Now that he lacks the genes to cultivate the three combatants No. 434, he can only plan to keep the genes of the three combatants, Albert, who has been against him because he covets his research.

  However, Albert also failed. The clone he cultivated was a monster with abnormal IQ, and he could not be expected to bring back the consciousness of No. 434.

  "Is it because I was demoted? Or did No. 434 have a genetic mutation that I didn't know about during his growth process that made him so good?" Mallory touched his chin and stared at the grinning experimental subject in the culture tank with his gray eyes. , analyze the reasons for the current situation.

  In order to prevent the cultivated experimental subjects from dying young like before, causing genetic collapse, or simply failing to take shape, Mallory simulated the cultivation experiment for ten years with the support of huge experimental data.

  The final simulated experimental result is that as long as the experimental subject is directly matured from embryo to adult, there is a 99% chance of cultivating an experimental subject similar to No. 434.

Although it has many disadvantages and is not as capable as No. 434, an experimental subject that has been cultivated since childhood, it can succeed at least.

Mallory has accepted the fact that No. 434 is unique during these ten years of simulation experiments, so he is so obsessed with No. 434. I also regretted not taking No. 434 with me when I escaped, otherwise I wouldn't be so passive now.

It is a pity that an experiment is an experiment and a simulation is a simulation. Even if it is determined that there is a 99% chance of success, the remaining 1% failure rate cannot be ignored.

"Doctor, what should we do now?" Kent on the side was a little anxious when he saw Mallory staring at the culture tank silently.

This is the closest test subject they can get to No. 434. If it doesn't work, he doesn't know what to do. No. 434, who is now fused with Guren, is not something they can bring back just because they said they would.

Moreover, he never understood why the doctor refused to bring No. 434 back when he discovered it. As for the problem of genetic collapse, they can also find a way to solve it.

Now, it is even more difficult for them to bring No. 434 back.

Hearing Kent's call, Mallory was finally willing to move her eyes from the culture tank to Kent's face, and said with a smile: "It seems that I have to go find little Albert and ask him for help."

"Huh?" Kent frowned. Albert and them have always been in a competitive relationship. It would be nice not to add insult to injury. How could he help them?

Mallory knew what Kent was thinking, and reached out to lift Kent's chin. He smiled with a gentlemanly smile and a hint of coquettishness: "Little Kent, why are you still so naive? There are no absolute enemies in this world, only those driven by interests." Cooperation. As long as the interests are compelling enough, there are only friends and no enemies."

"It's easy to get Albert to help, just give him whatever he wants."

"But he wants No. 434?" Kent was puzzled. The doctor's obsession with No. 434 has become pathological. Doesn't he not allow anyone to get involved with No. 434?

As if seeing Kent's doubts, Mallory smiled mysteriously, suddenly leaned close to Kent's ear, and breathed like a lover whispering: "Promises don't have to be fulfilled, right? My little Kent?"

Kent shrank back from Mallory's moist breath, and whispered with red ears: "Then...then they won't trouble us if they find out?"

"Hehehehe..." Mallory let go of Kent, turned back to the culture tank, knocked on the glass of the culture tank, and saw with satisfaction that the experimental subject soaked in the nutrient solution retreated slightly, "They want to If you want to cause trouble, you have to wait for No. 434 to pick you up."

"As for the ownership of No. 434, it can only belong to me. He has my genes and is my child. What's more important is - ha."

Mallory sneered, glanced at Kent and the researchers who were listening attentively, and without saying the last words, he said instead: "Put this thing aside for now. By the way, the experiments that were not done on No. 434 before can be done on him." Do it on your body. Only when No. 434 comes back can we be prepared."

"Yes." The researchers responded in low voices.

Mallory was very satisfied, took one last look at the culture tank, shook his head in disappointment, turned and walked outside. Upon seeing this, Kent quickly followed him, and the researchers went back to their respective places to start the next research.

Lu Xing relaxed a little until he couldn't see Mallory's back.

He began to observe his surroundings more carefully, trying to find out why he was here. More importantly, he has to find a way to return to his own body.

At first, Lu Xing discovered everything. The researchers all turned their backs to him and looked at the data on their terminals carefully, injecting something into the nutrient solution from time to time.

This thing made Lu Xing feel very uncomfortable. His whole body hurt as if it were on fire. His skin, which had never seen the sun, turned pale at a speed that was visible to the naked eye.

If he hadn't been used to all kinds of pain, he would have fainted from the pain.

Lu Xing endured the pain and kept an expressionless expression. He had to find a way to lure people over so that he could see the content on the terminal screen that was obscured by the researchers' figures.

The researcher who injected the drug was indeed attracted to Lu Xing. He felt strange when he saw that Lu Xing didn't bother or yell.

This drug is a drug that makes one's own blood boil. It will directly stimulate the cells of the person it comes into contact with, producing a burning sensation, in order to improve the subject's ability to withstand high temperatures.

He had accidentally touched it on his finger before, and it burned all the skin and flesh outside the bones. No one knew the pain better than him.

So, out of curiosity, he called the researchers who were working with him to come over and check if there was anything wrong with the medicine. Other researchers also became interested and surrounded the three layers of the culture tank and the three outer layers tightly, wanting to see what was going on.

Lu Xing saw that everyone was gathered around, and some even kept knocking on the glass wall of the culture tank, knowing that the opportunity had come.

He suddenly struggled violently, his face distorted, and then he slammed hard into the glass inner wall of the culture tank, making a "thud" sound, which frightened the surrounding researchers to take a step back.

Upon seeing this, Lu Xing hurried upstream, and while everyone's attention was focused on him, he quickly browsed the things on the researcher's terminal screen.

Thanks to the experiment's development of the subject's brain, vision, and hearing, Lu Xing could clearly see what was displayed on the researcher's terminal.

After a while, Lu Xing sank to the bottom of the culture tank again and no longer resisted the pain with his will.

Because he saw on the screen of one of the researchers exactly why he appeared in this place, and he also knew that this body had the same genes as him, and they were separate parts of each other.

Consciousness communication experiment.

Mallory wanted to use his split consciousness to pull his own consciousness when he was weak, but the split consciousness was very weak, and he directly occupied the body after being pulled over.

And the original consciousness of this body was directly shattered when it pulled him back. In other words, after he left this body, this body would die directly.

Either way, that's fine. Lu Xing thought to himself that instead of staying here and living a life without humans and ghosts, with no way to escape, it would be better for him to annihilate his consciousness.

It is estimated that the split consciousness thinks so too, otherwise when he finds that his consciousness is about to fragment, he can give up entangled with him, so that at least his consciousness can be preserved.

Now there is only one way to return to the original body, and that is to sleep.

This body is not his in the first place. As long as he falls asleep, it will be rejected soon, and he can break away from his current body and return to his own body.

This method is very effective. Lu Xing is very grateful to these researchers for eagerly carrying out experiments on him, otherwise it would be very difficult to fall asleep.

Soon, Lu Xing, who had fallen asleep, felt a pulling force. This feeling was very mysterious. He was obviously asleep and should have felt everything, but he just felt it.

Not only did he feel it, he also felt that a very familiar gentle spiritual force was wrapping his consciousness and returning quickly.

When his consciousness was bounced back to his body, Lu Xing suddenly opened his eyes and remembered that the gentle spiritual power was Ruan Sui's soothing spiritual power.

Ruan Sui, who felt Lu Xing wake up, also opened his glazed eyes at this moment.

[The author has something to say]

The author was struck down by the flu, with high fever and gastrointestinal discomfort. The babies should pay attention to adding or removing clothes, wearing masks, and protecting their bodies.

Red envelopes will be dropped in the comment area of this chapter. Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-03-01 19:32:22~2023-03-03 20:34:16~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of triose phosphate isomerase;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 65 Support

The two of them touched their foreheads and stared at each other, neither of them spoke.

Ruan Sui's soft glazed eyes were full of Lu Xing's handsome face, and Lu Xing's deep black eyes could not accommodate anyone else except Ruan Sui.

They looked at each other like this for a long time, tenderness flowing between them. It wasn't until Lu Xing suddenly let out an ouch that Ruan Sui hurriedly spoke.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable? I'll ask Ruan Yuqi to come up and check you again."

Lu Xing shook his head, his dark eyes full of smiles: "Instructor, I'm fine, my legs are just numb."

Ruan Sui then remembered that when Lu Xing struggled before, he was afraid that Lu Xing would hurt himself, so he put his leg on Lu Xing's leg to hold Lu Xing down.

When Lu Xing woke up, he didn't take it off either. After such a long time, Lu Xing's legs were numb.

Ruan Sui stood up quickly, wanting to let Lu Xing go free, and took Lu Xing down to find Ruan Yuqi.

But as soon as he stood up, Lu Xing grabbed him and lay next to Lu Xing again. Lu Xing went even further and buried his sweaty head into the crook of his neck, and started rubbing him shamelessly.

While rubbing, he muttered: "Instructor, lie with me for a while longer, I'm scared."

Ruan Sui was captured by Lu

Xing felt itchy. Just when he wanted Lu Xing to stop acting coquettishly and let Ruan Yuqi check him, he was stunned.

Did Lu Xing say he was afraid?

As if to answer Ruan Sui's doubts, Lu Xing rubbed Ruan Sui's shoulder again and whispered: "Instructor, I'm a little scared."

This time Ruan Sui heard clearly and overturned his conclusion that Lu Xing was just taking the opportunity to act coquettishly. Lu Xing was good at pretending to be pitiful and acting coquettishly, which he had seen before in the hospital at Base 6.

At that time, after he agreed to accompany him, Lu Xing's mental body's big tail was wagging like a flower. But the big tail behind Lu Xing who just said this didn't waver and just drooped on the bed. It could be seen that he was in a really bad mood.

And based on his understanding of Lu Xing, Lu Xing was not someone who would put fear into words. They also thought that Lu Xing's body temperature had risen very quickly before. In Ruan Yuqi's words, the heat was enough to make a poached egg. They almost thought that Lu Xing's genes had collapsed again.

Fortunately, after the examination, it was found that it was not the case. Not only was it not true, Lu Xing's genes were actually quite stable, so he was slightly relieved.

Thinking of this, he felt that what Lu Xing said should be true, but it might be a bit exaggerated. It's not that he was afraid, but something must have happened that left Lu Xing with lingering fears.

Ruan Yuqi had said about that consciousness communication experiment, and Lu Xing's situation was special. Maybe he really communicated with someone and knew something, which made him feel uncomfortable.

Thinking of this, Ruan Sui put his hand on Lu Xing's back, caressing him slowly along his back, soothing Lu Xing's emotions: "Tell the instructor what you communicated, or what you saw in another consciousness. What arrived?"

Lu Xing suddenly raised his head, widened his eyes, and looked at Ruan Sui in surprise, as if asking again: How did the instructor know?

Lu Xing's eyes are not round, they are typical peach blossom eyes, with the ends of his eyes slightly upturned. Normally, a pair of dark eyes are as if they were tempered with ice, making it easy for people to ignore these eyes that can be called romantic.

At this time, all the ice in these eyes melted, and they were round and round, because they were still watery due to the increase in body temperature before, and they looked at Ruan Sui like a curious puppy.

It's so cute.

Especially when Lu Xing looked at him like this, the two fluffy dog ears on his head stood up high, as if he was afraid that he would not hear his answer. Ruan Sui wanted to kiss Lu Xing's dog very much. Dog ears.

He thought so, so he did it.

Since Lu Xing didn't know what he was doing, Ruan Sui first rubbed Lu Xing's head vigorously and pressed his face on her chest. Then, while Lu Xing was confused, he lowered his head and kissed Lu Xing's dog ears.

Then, he let go of Lu Xing, looked at Lu Xing frozen in his arms with satisfaction, and laughed silently.

However, where Ruan Sui couldn't see it, Lu Xing also showed a smile on his lips. He rolled his eyes twice and finally confirmed that his instructor could not only see his spiritual body, but also touch it.

Moreover, he can really connect with his spiritual body and senses. Lu Xing couldn't help but giggle when he thought that the instructor liked dogs the most.

After just giggling, Lu Xing was a little confused again. Could it be that his spiritual body was lying on his head just now? Otherwise, the instructor will think about how to kiss the spiritual body elsewhere.

Before Lu Xing could figure out the reason, he heard Ruan Sui's gentle voice ringing in his ears.

"I know because Ruan Yuqi said that the Imperial Capital Research Institute once conducted a 'consciousness exchange' experiment..."

Ruan Sui carefully explained to Lu Xing what the "consciousness communication" experiment was. Finally, he asked Lu Xing softly: "Is there a consciousness similar to yours that came to communicate with you?"

Lu Xing nodded obediently: "He didn't come to communicate with me, he just pulled my consciousness into his body."

"What? Then you..." Ruan Sui held Lu Xing's hand a little tighter. If so, Lu Xing was probably dragged into the experimental site related to cultivating him.

Lu Xing felt the power Ruan Sui gave him, and nodded slowly: "I met Mallory Keel, and he almost recognized him."

Lu Xing told Ruan Sui in detail what happened after his consciousness was ripped away.

Of course Ruan Sui, who had read all the information on Lu Xing, knew who Mallory Gere was. He is one of the suppliers of Lu Xing's genes, the main person in charge of Lu Xing's experiments, and the person who caused a lot of pain to Lu Xing.

If Lu Xing was taken back, one can imagine the pain he would suffer.

Ruan Sui frowned: "Is your rapid rise in body temperature related to him?"

"Well, he injected an anti-high temperature experimental drug into my clone. The clone is the experimental body with the same genes as mine. He and I are each other's clones. But for some reason, he is not fully formed. Mallory I want to test the amount of high-temperature resistant chemicals using a separate body."

Ruan Sui became alert. The test dosage could be tested on any experimental body, so why was it only the Lu Xing split body that was tested.

Sure enough, Lu Xing's next words let him know Mallory's intention.

Lu Xing: "He ultimately wants to use these potions on me. Mallory already knows that I am in the imperial capital."

Ruan Sui frowned. It stands to reason that they don't have to be afraid of Mallory. Not to mention that his grandfather has been planning this matter for many years. Just saying that Lu Xing has now merged with Honglian, Mallory wants to take Lu Xing away. more difficult.

But I don't know if he is confused because of concern, or if there is something he has ignored. When Lu Xing said this, he always had an ominous premonition in his heart.

However, he didn't show it, and instead smiled more gently.

"Don't worry, it's an unexpected gain this time. We know how obsessed those people are with you, so just take more precautions in the future. When they come to find you, we can catch them all in one fell swoop."

"When you recover a little, think more about what you saw over there. You might be able to find their lair, and there might be a surprise attack."

Lu Xing nodded and closed his eyes sleepily. Suddenly he remembered that he hadn't showered yet, so he struggled to get up and walk towards the bathroom.

Ruan Sui found it funny. This puppy is quite clean. He followed Lu Xing's footsteps into the bathroom, and carefully helped Lu Xing into the constant-temperature bathtub where the water had been placed.

While helping Lu Xing clean up, he watched Lu Xing, who had already closed his eyes, slip into the bathtub and drown himself.

At this time, Lu Xing could no longer care about being shy. He was too sleepy, and it felt uncomfortable to have his consciousness drifting outside and being pulled twice.

If it weren't for the real feeling of being soaked in the nutrient solution before, when he woke up and was sweating all over due to the rise in body temperature, he felt like he was rotten. He would rather have a full sleep before getting up to take a shower.

Now feeling the gentle hands of his instructor helping him to take a bath, Lu Xing still felt a secret happiness rising in his heart.

Because only he can ask the instructor to help him take a bath, others cannot, and he will not give others this opportunity.

As he thought about it, Lu Xing felt more at ease and asked the instructor to give him a bath. He turned over as much as possible, lying on the edge of the bathtub, and muttered lazily: "Instructor, please help wipe my lower back, it's a little itchy."

"Okay." Ruan Sui smiled fondly, and touched Lu Xing's beautiful back with the hand holding the towel.

While wiping, Ruan Sui suddenly felt that the touch under his hands was wrong. He stopped and took a closer look under the light. After a while, Ruan Sui stopped smiling and frowned slightly.

Just as Lu Xing was being massaged by his instructor until he felt comfortable, he felt the instructor stop. He raised his head in confusion and saw his instructor frowning and looking at his back.

He also looked back and saw nothing.

"Instructor?" Lu Xing lay back on the wall of the bathtub again, blinked at the instructor who had not looked away from his back, and spoke louder, "Instructor, what's wrong? Is there something on my back? "

Ruan Sui was called back to consciousness by Lu Xing. He did not answer immediately. Instead, he stretched out his hand and pressed the position of Lu Xing's spine near the butterfly bone before speaking: "Do you feel any different here?"

Lu Xing tilted his head and thought for a while, then said honestly, "It's a little itchy."

Ruan Sui's hand landed on Lu Xing's waist along the spine, gently pressing Lu Xing's lumbar vertebrae and the muscles near the lumbar vertebrae with a pair of beautiful waist hollows, and then said: "Where is this place? How does it feel?"

Lu Xing chuckled: "It's still a little itchy, instructor, please don't tickle me."

"Okay." Ruan Sui smiled and started bathing Lu Xing again.

Seeing that Ruan Sui had not answered his question, Lu Xing grabbed Ruan Sui's hand and touched his lumbar spine with his backhand. It wasn't until he felt a row of slightly raised bumps on both sides of his lumbar spine that he looked at Ruan Sui in confusion: "Instructor, what is this?"

Ruan Sui shook his head, knowing that he could no longer hide it, and told Lu Xing truthfully: "You also have it near the butterfly bone on your spine. Do you feel anything else besides itching?"

Lu Xing felt it carefully and became serious: "It's a bit overwhelming."

"Hold on?"

"Well, it just feels like something is holding up the flesh. It seems, like..." Lu Xing couldn't describe that feeling, but Ruan Sui helped him find the correct word.

Ruan Sui: "It feels like something is trying to grow out of your back."

[The author has something to say]

Lu Xing: Instructor, I'm really scared. I won't turn into a monster.

Ruan Sui hugged the puppy that rushed toward him tightly, feeling that it had lost a lot of weight. He smiled and comforted: No, you will just become more beautiful. Makes me like it more.

Question: What became of the puppy?

It's time to start the DouDouDou mode and reveal the mastermind behind the scenes. If you can predict what will happen next, you will know if you don't abandon me, hehe.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-03-03 20:34:16~2023-03-04 20:35:43~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: change your name to win 1 prize;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 7 bottles of brown kiwi; Yanyanyanyan---5 bottles; 40005713 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 66 Stupid Dog

Ruan Sui's words, "It feels like something is trying to grow out of your back" made both of them stunned.

After a while, Ruan Sui pushed Lu Xing face down on the edge of the bathtub. Like a gangster, he kept rubbing and pressing Lu Xing's back and waist with his hands, asking Lu Xing questions from time to time.

"What does it feel like here? Did your back feel itchy after taking a shower before?"

Lu Xing was like a doll, obediently letting Ruan Sui play with it. When Ruan Sui asked him, he answered honestly: "It's just a little itchy, not serious. I didn't feel this way when I took a shower before, and I didn't have this kind of bulge on my back."

After thinking for a while, he raised his head and looked at Ruan Sui, who was observing his back as if observing an important experiment with a serious face: "Instructor, is this a sign that the king butterfly gene is not being completed?"

"It's very possible. I'm afraid Ruan Yuqi will have to check it out for details. However, don't worry too much." Ruan Sui comforted Lu Xing, "Ruan Yuqi said that this should be a good phenomenon."

Ruan Yuqi once said this during the examination of Lu Xing when Lu Xing's body temperature rose sharply. If Lu Xing has some characteristics of a king butterfly, let him not worry.

This is a good phenomenon, because it means that the king butterfly genes in Lu Xing's body did not go astray when they were perfecting themselves.

If you are lucky and the basic collapse problem can be solved, Lu Xing will have the ability of the king butterfly to evolve itself, and maybe he will also have the most obvious thing about the king butterfly - the two pairs of king butterfly wings that can set off hurricanes.

Ruan Sui was worried about Lu Xing, but he didn't expect Lu Xing to have these abilities. He just hoped that Lu Xing would be safe.

And he doesn't want Lu Xing to grow king butterfly wings. If Lu Xing really has king butterfly wings and is seen by outsiders, Lu Xing will be regarded as an alien.

Lu Xing has lived a difficult life since he was a child. It was not easy for him to confess his identity and have friends and lovers. However, because of his two pairs of wings, he was treated as an alien. He felt heartbroken when he thought about it.

Lu Xing didn't know what was going on in Ruan Sui's mind. When he heard what Ruan Yuqi said, he felt it made sense. He nodded and said, "Instructor, actually, I had a dream when Hong Lian and I were fused."

"A dream?" Ruan Sui was surprised. His eyes finally left Lu Xing's graceful back and asked curiously, "What dream?"

Lu Xing straightened up and sat back. The water in the bathtub began to sway due to his movements. Waves circled Lu Xing's thin waist, making Ruan Sui look there involuntarily. .

Just one glance made him couldn't help but smile.

Lu Xing was a little confused. He followed his instructor's eyes and realized that he had made a big move just now and lost his sight. Xiao Lu Xing was looking at his instructor with his head down in a carefree manner.

Lu Xing: "......"

Feeling so embarrassed, Lu Xing quickly pretended that he didn't know anything and calmly leaned back against the wall of the bathtub to hide himself. However, the blush at the base of his ears still revealed his embarrassment at this time.

After all, even if he was used to washing up in public bathrooms in his previous life, it doesn't mean that he won't be shy about revealing himself in front of his sweetheart.

Lu Xing's series of actions failed to escape Ruan Sui's eyes. He looked at the dog's ears above his head that kept twitching, and Lu Xing's own ears, which were red as if they were dripping blood, and his smile deepened.

He thinks his dog is so cute, and the shy expression on a face that is always calm and calm is even more lethal.

Actually, what Lu Xing didn't know was that he was not exposed at all.

From the moment she took off his clothes, the big fluffy tail behind him that protruded from his tailbone automatically wrapped a circle around his waist, like a fur skirt, covering his private parts. Strictly true.

The tail of the spiritual body is not a physical thing, so naturally it will not get wet with water. It's just that Lu Xing was completely naked and wearing a "fur skirt" while sitting in the clean water. Just now, he had an obedient expression on his face. This contrast made Lu Xing look even more adorable and indescribably... ...color|qi.

Especially now that he found out that he might have exposed his actions, he couldn't help but want to bully this little guy who was domineering and arrogant in front of others, but was always very well-behaved and soft in front of him.

Ruan Sui is a man of action. He is determined to win over Lu Xing, so he will not hold back in this regard.

He stretched out his hand to touch Lu Xing's red ears, leaned close to Lu Xing's ear, and breathed deliberately: "Don't cover it up, I saw it all, it's very——"

Ruan Sui thought about his words, looked at Lu Xing's increasingly red ears, chuckled, and continued: "It's very powerful."

"Instructor!" Lu Xing covered his face, the redness of his ears quickly spreading to his face, "Instructor, stop talking."

Ruan Sui did not let him go like before, just like a bully who teases good housewives and men, he blew gently into Lu Xing's ear, and when he saw Lu Xing, he got excited and moved away slightly.

"Why can't you say it?"

Lu Xing stammered: "Just...just..."

Ruan Sui's eyes flashed, and his beautiful glazed eyes were full of smiles: "Just what? How would the instructor know if you didn't tell me?"

Lu Xing probably never thought that his instructor would say such shameless words. He suddenly raised his head and looked at the instructor. He was infected by the warmth in the instructor's eyes and gradually started to laugh.

Ruan Sui touched Lu Xing's head with an extremely gentle expression: "Why are you giggling? Didn't you feel that I was teasing you, instructor?"

Lu Xing still smiled stupidly, and the dimples on his cheeks made his cold temperament sweeter.

He said: "I know the instructor doesn't want me to worry too much about the changes in my body and wants to divert my attention."

Ruan Sui was surprised. He did have this idea. He had so many things on his mind, not to mention Lu Xing, who was extremely familiar with his body.

He didn't want Lu Xing to feel depressed because of these things. He would accompany Lu Xing to solve the physical problems step by step. And he believed that not only him, but also their comrades would accompany Lu Xing all the way in the future.

Lu Xing's eyes flashed and he said softly: "Instructor, thank you. Thank you for being able to see through my emotions and comforting me. Only Huaiyu could see a trace of my emotions before."

Ruan Sui's heart softened: "In the future, more people will care about you, and I won't be the only one."

"Yeah." Lu Xing said softly, "I know, but - the instructor is different."

Maybe he felt that he was a bit pretentious, but as soon as he said these words, Lu Xing immediately changed the subject: "Instructor, don't you want to know what I dreamed about?"

Ruan Sui didn't expose Lu Xing's little thoughts. Lu Xing treated him differently. He understood what he was thinking about Lu Xing, and Lu Xing might not understand.

Otherwise, how could two grown men, neither of whom has a slimy personality, like to touch each other. Maybe it's okay for someone like him who always shows a gentle face to others. For someone like Lu Xing, who is like a walking iceberg in front of others, no one would dare to touch him for fear of freezing their hands.

It's just that Lu Xing has always been concerned about his health and has not pointed it out directly. He was also afraid that establishing a relationship when Lu Xing was still a student would have a bad impact on Lu Xing.

Although the people who follow him now have acquiesced in the relationship between the two, most people don't care about it at all.

There is another reason. The two of them also enjoy the ambiguity at this time, separated by a hazy layer of frosted glass. This kind of throbbing before being together may not be as passionate as the passion after being together.

A smile flashed across his face, and Ruan Sui asked warmly: "Then what did you dream about?"

Doubt flashed in Lu Xing's eyes. He actually didn't know if it was a dream or a manifestation of the energy overflowing when he and Honglian merged.

He recalled the scene at that time and said slowly: "When I first fused with Honglian, I felt nothing except that my body was a little warm. Halfway through the fusion, I suddenly saw a black and white fluffy tail stretching out in front of me. Then--"

Ruan Sui became interested. Seeing Lu Xing pause, he quickly asked: "Then what did you see?"

Lu Xing frowned: "I saw a silly dog face with black and white fur suddenly stretched out in front of me and looked at me, and even stuck out its tongue to lick me."

"Hahahaha——" Ruan Sui couldn't help laughing. He felt that Lu Xing might have seen his spiritual body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 52.8K 200
Qi Le An, a young actor who died a horrible death in his last life, without anyone collecting his body. His parts were stolen, he was framed up by hi...
2.1M 310K 184
အသံုးမက်ပဲဆိုးသြမ္းသည့္ကေလးတစ္ေယာက္အေနျဖင့္ေနာက္ဆံုးတြင္ပိုင္ရိဟန္ကသူ႔မိသားစုကိုအဆံုးသတ္ေစခဲ့သည္။ ျပန္လည္ေမြးဖြားၿပီးေနာက္သူသည္မိမိကိုယ္ကိုသန႔္ရွင္းေ...
2.1M 105K 47
His worst enemy is his sisters otome games, which she plays 24/7 and he can never hear the end of it from her, but when he dies one day, he gets rein...
1.2M 44.9K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...