The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 85-88

103 3 0
By Demens88

 The team members who rushed into the crowd of candidates lived up to expectations and easily captured all those who intended to assassinate Lu Xing.

  Just when everyone thought everything was fine and were wondering what these people were up to, a sudden change occurred.

  The dome made of pure titanium above Honglian's head suddenly cracked, and it expanded to the entire Honglian storage base at an extremely fast speed, and then the entire space began to shake violently.

  Everyone was unsteady on their feet and almost fell into pieces.

  The same was true for Xuan Changming, but after all, he had rich combat experience. He had found his balance and regained his footing after the initial shaking. He also grabbed a guard member who wanted to protect him but was almost hit by falling titanium fragments. .

  "Your Majesty, Commander-in-Chief," the team member who was rescued by Xuan Changming spoke very quickly, "Let's send you and Major General Luo La out first."

  "No, you escort the candidates out first." Xuan Changming looked up at the cracked dome, a coldness flashing in his eyes.

  He knew that the candidate's assassination was just an appetizer, the purpose was to attract his attention. In fact, this was their ultimate goal - to destroy Guren when he and his master were fused and unable to protect themselves.

  The escort team members could not restrain Xuan Changming, so they could only leave a few team members to protect them. At the same time, they evacuated the unarmed candidates in an orderly manner, and at the same time escorted away the escort who had just attempted to assassinate Lu Xing.

  Lawrence also hid in the crowd and followed the evacuation. At the last moment of leaving, he looked back at Xuan Changming and nodded slightly.

  Major General Luo La did not follow him out. She was worried that Commander Xuan Changming was still here. She said forcefully that if Xuan Changming did not retreat, she would not retreat either.

  Xuan Changming did not force Laura to go out, nor did he find a safe place to hide. Instead, he continued to stand under the crumbling dome, looking up at Lu Xing on the palm of Honglian's hand, and the invisible figure walking into the range of Honglian's energy sparks. Ruan Sui.

  Laura was anxious and pulled Xuan Changming to hide: "Commander, you are too important. Even if you are worried about Honglian, you should not put yourself in danger."

  Xuan Changming smiled, and the coldness in his tiger eyes made Laura subconsciously let go of Xuan Changming's arm and take a step back.

  "Commander, commander, you?"

  "Oh? What's wrong with me?"

  Xuan Changming squinted his eyes and looked behind Laura. When Laura didn't react, he suddenly pulled the person behind him. He could barely avoid it, but he had broken through the wall and rushed in, trying to kill Laura, the "obstacle". A mutated gray rat that was swallowed.

  Xuan Changming kicked the squirrel away, which was about one and a half meters long. Just when it was about to pounce, Laura reacted and decisively pulled out the hot-wire pistol from her waist and shot it into the squirrel's eye.

  "Bang——" The gray rat's whole head exploded, and his blood, flesh, and brains flew away.

  At the same time, the cracks in the dome grew larger, and several gray rat mutants fell out of it.

  They turned flexibly in the air and landed at a height of nearly 40 meters without any damage. After landing, he rushed towards the people who were close.

  "Commander, what's going on? Are you prepared in advance?" Laura shot one squirrel at a time, but no matter how fast her gun was, it couldn't fall as fast as the squirrel.

  The remaining guards stood in front of the two of them to resist the madly attacking gray rat. But the gray rat that was attacking them suddenly turned around and rushed towards Honglian.

  Guren is surrounded by energy sparks, while Gray Rats are just F-class mutants. They are difficult to deal with just because they are so numerous and can dig holes. Even an A-level mutant may not be able to withstand Guren's energy sparks, and the gray rat will be directly burned to ashes upon contact.

  But there were so many of them, they hit the red lotus one after another desperately, and the energy sparks became increasingly thin.

  Just when the last trace of energy sparks disappeared from Hong Lian's body, and Ruan Sui's figure sitting on Hong Lian's other hand with his eyes closed appeared in everyone's eyes, many people wearing metal wings and masks suddenly flew out from the cracks on the dome. people.

  They held particle light cannons and pointed them directly between Honglian's eyebrows, and fired brazenly!

  At this moment, the ground vibration in Honglian Space increased. In the astonished eyes of Laura and the escort, the ground was divided into two. Three finished light mechas emerged from the ground. The light mechas were followed by the same Special operations team member wearing metal wings.

  The moment the particle cannonball was about to hit Honglian's eyebrows, it collided with the hot wire shot by the light mecha, causing sparks to fly and a "boom" explosion to be heard.

  Those who want to destroy Guren are certainly not satisfied with their attacks being blocked, but their equipment cannot resist the military's best light mechas.

  The leader waved his hand, and several gray rats fell out of the cracks in the dome. The gray rats looked in the right direction and jumped straight onto the light mecha.

  The number of gray rats was too large, and the pilot could not avoid this one, but finally one landed on the mecha, and its sharp teeth gnawed viciously on the mecha's wing.

  The movement of the light mecha stagnated, and more gray rats took the opportunity to jump onto the light mecha.

  Soon the three light mechas were covered with gray rats. The gray rats that landed on the ground desperately broke through the blockade of the escorts and special operations team members. Each one bit its tail like a stack of arhats. Finally, the gray rat on top The rat bit the gray rat's tail hanging on the light mecha.

  Then, all the gray rats exerted their strength at the same time, directly dragging the light mecha that was trying to shake off the gray rats in the air to the ground.

  The moment the light mecha landed and was covered by more gray rats, the masked people's cannons were aimed at Guren's eyebrows again!

  "Commander, Honglian——"

  Laura was anxious. Although Guren was very strong, she was not absolutely invincible.

  Its weakness is that it is very fragile when the fusion with the chosen master is not completed. This was originally a secret, but now it seems that this secret has been leaked, giving those who covet Honglian an opportunity.

  The fusion between Honglian and the chosen master takes a day to complete. During the fusion, the core of Honglian's eyebrows is opened, and the energy source without steel armor is exposed to the air.

  At this time, just hitting Honglian between the eyebrows will make Honglian sleep for at least thirty years.

  The current coexistence between humans and mutants seems to be peaceful, but in fact it is just the calm before the storm. In addition, maybe being used to "peaceful" days has caused some people to have thoughts that they shouldn't have, which is why today's situation happened.

  Because chinchillas are the only mutant that humans can cultivate as experimental materials, it would not be noticeable if someone cultivated this thing in large numbers.

  The people behind the scenes took advantage of this to bypass the supervisory brigade's informants.

  Xuan Changming frowned. He expected that someone might cause trouble, but he didn't expect that they would take advantage of the squirrel. The squirrel's favorite food is metal.

  They certainly can't bite through titanium, but burrowing is a characteristic of squirrels. They secretly dig holes to bring people in, and then these people blow up the dome.

  In other words, he miscalculated. The information between him and the other party was not equal, which resulted in today's situation.

  However, he was not completely unprepared.

  On one side, the special forces team and the masked man who stopped them fought together. On the other side, the escort team and the huge group of gray rats were fighting lively. The masked man's particle light cannon in mid-air finally charged up and fired while Laura exclaimed. !

  However, the expected scene of Honglian being hit did not appear. A light shield shot from deep underground narrowly escaped the cover of Honglian, blocking all the particle cannons fired at Honglian.

  Moonstone energy shield.

  The leader's eyes narrowed behind the mask, and he turned to look at Xuan Changming, who was being protected by special forces members and escorts.

  To open the moonstone energy shield requires a lot of energy, and the person who opens it cannot leave the shield range for more than 200 meters. The moonstone energy shield is very strong, and with their light particle cannon alone, they will be caught by incoming reinforcements before they can break the shield.

  But there is a very quick way to break the shield, which is to catch the person opening it and destroy the opening device.

  The only person present who has the right to activate the energy shield is Xuan Changming, but Xuan Changming is the commander-in-chief of the federal army and is surrounded by many guards. To catch him is no less than breaking the moonstone energy shield.

  Thinking of this, the masked leader was heartbroken and waved again, and several gray rats came out again. This time, the gray rats were slightly larger. As soon as they emerged, they rushed towards Xuan Changming like crazy.

  One of the gray rats is different from the others. It is more than three times larger than the others and has scarlet eyes.

  The most important thing is that this squirrel has two wings on its back. These wings are very familiar to them. They are the wings of the vulture from the previous exam question.

  This gray rat turned out to be a genetically recombinant mutant. In other words, all the gray rats that emerged this time were genetically recombinant mutants.

  This time there was trouble. Xuan Changming didn't expect that his worries would come true. There were really forces in the imperial capital that were connected to the mysterious research institute. Not only that, the connection was deeper than he imagined, and he could actually mobilize an army of genetically recombinant mutants.

  This also gives them a signal that this technology is likely to be mature, so the previous four images and the current gray mice will appear one after another.

  The newly emerged squirrel is indeed different from the previous one. Its fighting power is amazing. The special forces members and escorts who only wear protective armor cannot resist it and are bitten by the squirrel.

  "Take off!" Xuan Changming was saddened that the soldiers were injured and ordered everyone to take off, but the next scene made everyone open their eyes in surprise.

The gray rats that had no wings all raised their heads and roared. During the roar, the skin on his back was torn open, and a pair of smaller vulture wings came out bloody from the back.

The squirrel can fly, and the war is at a disadvantage.

The leading masked man sneered: "Take your hypocrisy and die together."

As soon as he finished speaking, the gray rat became ferocious and flapped its wings towards the warriors in the air.

Just when the soldiers were about to fight to the death, Red Lotus, which was originally in the fusion stage, suddenly glowed brightly, and the energy sparks around it once again overflowed, and in the blink of an eye, the moon stone energy shield, which was said to be indestructible, exploded !

Looking at the red lotus palm again, Lu Xing and Ruan Sui were gone.

At the same time, the energy source between Honglian's eyebrows was turned off, the eye lights were on, and the energy sparks on the chest armor, hand armor, leg armor, steel whip on the waist and the lightsaber in hand spurted out. From a distance, the entire Honglian looked like he was standing on In the midst of a raging fire.

Everyone, including the masked man, was confused by the sudden turn of events, and stared blankly at Hong Lian as if he had been reborn from Nirvana.

After a while, everyone said in their hearts the most impossible possibility - the fusion was completed ahead of schedule.

[The author has something to say]

There is no small theater today, but there will be a small extra show tomorrow. Still updating at 9 o'clock, I hope I can be on time. It's a little late today, you know the old rules.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-22 20:32:48~2023-02-23 21:23:23~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of brown kiwi fruit; 4 bottles of small mushroom heads; 1 bottle of 40005713;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 58 Collapse

【How can this be? 】

[Yes, yes, although we have never seen the Red Lotus Fusion Ceremony, it is written in the textbook that the fusion takes one day. How long has it been now? Half an hour? 】

[I actually timed this, it's 29 minutes and 32 seconds in total. It has only been 4 minutes and 12 seconds since the appearance of these masked men and those crazy gray rats. 】

【Is it such a short time? So is the fusion completed? Or was Guren forced to protect herself? 】

No one can answer this question from netizens in the live broadcast room. Because everyone who witnessed this, including Xuan Changming, didn't know why this integration was so uncharacteristic.

Although the leading masked man suspected that the fusion had been completed, there had never been such a record in thousands of years. In addition, if he failed to complete the task, his end would be more painful than death, so he couldn't think too much about it.

Seeing that the energy shield of the moonstone was broken, he immediately decided to give up attacking Xuan Changming and attack Honglian with all his strength.

As long as they can hurt Honglian, no matter how serious it is, they can easily explain it after they return.

Besides, he didn't think that the fusion between Honglian and the host was really complete. As long as the fusion is still a little bit off, with some luck, their attacks can reopen Guren's energy source. That way, he can complete his task perfectly.

The other masked men who had the same idea, under the command of the leading masked man, rushed straight towards the standing Honglian with a sense of luck, and everyone's cannon barrels were pointed at the center of Honglian's eyebrows.

The leading masked man gave the order and fired collectively!

"Boom--"

Several particle bombs landed on Hong Lian. The water vapor brought by the high temperature and the dust in the air instantly covered the entire Hong Lian, making it impossible for everyone present to see Hong Lian clearly.

Unable to wait for the smoke to dissipate, the leading masked man ordered another attack with the idea of killing it while it was sick. He thought to himself that Honglian had not completed the fusion, otherwise they would have been attacked crazily by Honglian who already had a master with that blow.

The members of the Red Lotus Guards and the Special Forces Team were blocked by a group of gray rats. Seeing Honglian being attacked, they desperately wanted to break through the group of gray rats and rush forward to resist the attack of the masked people.

But as soon as they moved, the gray rat with wings rushed toward them desperately. Xuan Changming squinted his eyes and immediately ordered to withdraw from the Red Lotus Space.

Everyone is unwilling to give in, and they don't believe that Honglian and Lu Xing have been integrated. If Honglian was injured by these masked men, it would give the mutant at least thirty years to evolve.

Moreover, Lu Xing is now in Honglian's body. If Lu Xing dies, there may not be anyone who can let Honglian choose his master thirty years later. In other words, if this opportunity is missed, no one can tell what the fate of their humanity will be.

They don't want to withdraw, even if they die, they will persist until reinforcements arrive. Four minutes had passed since the masked man appeared. It was only four minutes before the special operations team closest to Honglian Base arrived. They had to hold on for these four minutes no matter what.

When Xuan Changming saw that after he gave the order, some of the soldiers separated to send him and Major General Lola out, while the rest continued to attack the ground squirrels desperately, he knew what they were planning, and he felt really angry and touched.

What the soldiers could think of, Xuan Changming, the commander-in-chief of the military who planned the strategy, could not think of it. He gave the order to withdraw because Guren gave him a signal, or the person who controlled Guren gave him a signal to retreat.

But even if Honglian didn't give him a retreat signal, he would order a retreat. Honglian was important, Lu Xing was important, and he didn't want anything to happen to Ruan Sui, but the soldiers were equally important.

These warriors who are not afraid of life and death are the ultimate hope for mankind in this world.

Looking at the soldiers fighting bloody battles, Xuan Changming gritted his teeth, and the coldness in his eyes became even stronger.

Human beings are such a complex species. There are people who hang the fate of all mankind on the edge of a knife for their own selfish interests, and there are also people who risk their lives and die generously for the sake of all mankind.

But why should such a pure person pay for the mistakes of those ambitious people? Even though Xuan Changming had lived for so many years, he still couldn't figure it out.

"Listen to my order and retreat immediately!"

"Commander, please get out quickly, I'll stay." Major General Luo La spoke very quickly. She didn't want Xuan Changming to be involved in danger, but that didn't mean she would watch the red lotus being destroyed.

She will stay with the soldiers and fight until the last moment.

Xuan Changming sighed, a glint flashed in his tiger eyes, and shouted the order again: "Withdraw all, those who disobey the order will be executed on the spot, and will be recorded in the history of the military as a crime of rebellion, and their families will be affected!"

"Commander!" Laura looked at Xuan Changming in disbelief, seemingly not hearing what Xuan Changming said clearly, but in an instant she seemed to understand something and gritted her teeth and issued the same order.

When Xuan Changming saw that Laura had understood his intention, he felt relieved and repeated it again.

This time the soldiers finally began to retreat quickly. They trusted Xuan Changming and knew that Xuan Changming was not the kind of fool who would harm his family for such reasons. He asked everyone to retreat so anxiously, probably because he had a backup plan.

Then, they saw that just a second before they retreated into the passage and were about to withdraw from Honglian's space, Honglian, who was shrouded in gunpowder smoke and couldn't see his figure, suddenly glowed brightly, and cut through the billowing waves with a sword like a sharp blade cutting through the night. Smoke. Amid the joy of the soldiers and the shocked and frightened eyes of the masked man, the particle cannon fired at him bounced off the original path.

"Boom, boom, boom..."

Continuous explosions sounded, and the roles of hunter and prey were instantly reversed. The masked man flying with metal wings suddenly looked like a bird hit by a slingshot. He fell from the air to the group of gray rats on the ground and was killed by the gray rats with red eyes. The rats gnawed wildly, and in the end not even the bones were left.

The leading masked man did not know whether it was luck or other reasons, but he escaped the particle cannonball. When he saw Operation Honglian, he knew that the mission had failed, so he turned around and ran away without even thinking about it.

Relying on his small size and flexibility, he rushed straight into the cracks in the dome and quickly disappeared into the cracks in the dome. And when he left, he specifically gave the order to the gray rats to trip Honglian. The gray rats that were blocking the passage and trying to bite Xuan Changming and others immediately turned around and swarmed towards Honglian.

"Commander, let's go after the masked man." The special operations team members took off their face-protecting helmets, revealing a face that Lu Xing and the others were very familiar with. It was someone other than Fei Shan.

"do not move."

Just as Fei Shan was about to rush out, he was grabbed by Xuan Changming. Before Fei Shan could ask for a fight again, sparks of energy from Hong Lian's body were seen scattering into the cracks in the dome.

Immediately, the lightsaber in Honglian's hand pointed directly at the dome, instantly releasing energy like a hundred thousand volts, causing the entire Honglian space to shake violently again.

The shaking this time was so large that everyone who had exited the Honglian space and was standing on the ground felt it.

"what happened?"

"What's going on? Is there an earthquake?"

"I don't know? Is it because support is coming? The heavy mecha will only vibrate when it lands?"

"How is that possible? Are you stupid? Even if the heavily armored mecha lands, it won't be shaken so much."

"Where is Honglian? Where are the Commander-in-Chief and the others? They haven't come up yet."

"What did you say?" Yan Yan, who had just arrived, grabbed the speaker's collar and asked sharply, "You said the commander-in-chief hasn't come up yet."

"Yes, yes, Major General Laura didn't—" Before the man could finish his words, he saw the man who was holding him abandoning him and running towards the entrance with others.

Before Yan Yan could reach the entrance, the shaking intensified again. At the same time, cracks appeared on the ground. With a bang, the ground above Honglian Space collapsed instantly.

 Everyone was buzzing in the discussion: "...cough cough cough - I choked to death."

  Yan Yan and the special forces team members who came over said: "Wood grass, dig it up quickly!"

  Xuan Changming, Laura and other soldiers who had not yet had time to evacuate from the passage said: "..."

  Xuan Changming couldn't laugh or cry about this prodigal son. The Honglian base cost a lot of money. Moreover, if the base is gone, where will Honglian be stored in the future?

  He really didn't expect that Lu Xing would collapse the entire Red Lotus Space in order to trap the crazy group of gray rats.

  Before the collapse, they did not forget to dig out the three light mechas that were suppressed by the squirrels, and threw them where the dome could not hit them. They also did not forget not to implicate them. The passage was safe and sound.

  Should he be praised for his carefulness or should he be praised for his precise control?

  After collapsing the dome and burying the gray rats underground, Lu Xing quickly released high pressure invisible to the naked eye, directly crushing the gray rats that were desperately trying to escape into minced meat.

  Then, Lu Xingnily transformed into the rapid light mecha mode and easily caught the masked man at the head who was struggling to shuttle through the rubble, but was having a hard time crossing due to the influence of gravity.

  After being knocked unconscious, he grabbed the masked man by the back collar and landed in front of Xuan Changming.

  Then, under the shocked eyes of Xuan Changming and others, the light mecha collapsed instantly, and with a flash of red light, the figures of Lu Xing and Ruan Sui appeared in front of everyone.

  Silence, deathly silence in the passage.

  Everyone stared blankly at the two people in front of them. For a long time, Xuan Changming asked tentatively: "Is the fusion completed?"

  Lu Xing nodded: "As expected, the integration was successful."

  Xuan Changming: "What about Honglian?"

  As soon as this question came out, the eyes of everyone present fell directly on Lu Xing, and the desire in their eyes made the unconscious masked man on the ground shudder.

  Lu Xing did not show off. He looked at everyone calmly and patted his chest: "Honglian is here."

  Everyone was stunned again. They understood every word Lu Xing said, but when combined together, they were a little confused.

  Lu Xing said the red lotus was on his chest. Yes, Guren's core has been integrated into his heart, but what about his body? What about such a big body? Could it be?

  Everyone shuddered at the same time and did not dare to continue thinking about it.

  Ruan Sui saw everyone's doubts and knew that they just didn't dare to think that way, so he maliciously told the most impossible possibility.

  "When the compatibility between Honglian and the host is 100%, after the core is integrated into the host's heart, it will become Honglian's storage place. In other words, Honglian now lives in the Honglian core in Lu Xing's heart. Here, After Guren is damaged, it will recover faster and the more abilities it can exert."

  The escorts and special forces members looked at Ruan Sui who told the truth with complicated expressions. This news was too shocking and they needed to digest it.

  However, Xuan Changming and Laura looked happy. They had previously made conjectures about the 100% compatibility between Red Lotus and the host. One of their conjectures at that time was that the host could summon Red Lotus at any place, instead of having to log in at a fixed place like before. On the red lotus.

  It's just that they didn't expect that the surprise would come so quickly, and they didn't even need to summon it now. Lu Xing and Honglian have become one, and the Red Lotus Guards can be disbanded on the spot.

  Now, it is even more difficult to damage Honglian. If you want to destroy Honglian, you must first pass Lu Xing's level. Lu Xing will drive Honglian to fight back all those who intend to damage Honglian.

  Of course, it would not work to assassinate Lu Xing and destroy Honglian. The core of Honglian is integrated into Lu Xing's heart and Honglian resides in the core. As long as someone dares to assassinate Lu Xing, Honglian will immediately enter self-preservation mode, and those people will naturally not succeed.

  Unless the person who assassinated Lu Xing was someone he trusted very much, assassinating Honglian was tantamount to seeking death.

  [The author has something to say]

  The extra episodes will not be past 23:00 at the latest, and please move to the "Miscellaneous Extra Episodes" in my column. Well, that's it, the small theater will continue to drop, hehe (*^▽^*)

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-23 21:23:23~2023-02-24 20:46:56~

  Thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Qianshui; 4 bottles of rain in the cold alleys of the old city;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 59 Ultraman

  On the ground, he frowned sternly and led the people to dig out the collapsed place.

  Underground, Xuan Changming showed a rare sincere smile, patted Lu Xing on the shoulder, and said repeatedly: "Well done, well done."

  At this time, the soldiers who had just digested such a big news were also happy.

  Fei Shan was familiar with Lu Xing. He put his arm around Lu Xing's shoulders and said excitedly: "Brother, you are awesome. You are 100% compatible with Hong Lian. Let's see who can beat Hong Lian this time." Lian's idea, if someone attacks me, I can protect it——"

  Fei Shan didn't say the next words. Because when he raised his eyes, he happened to see the Red Lotus Space that was collapsed by Lu Xing, and the flesh and blood of the mutant that was crushed into pulp by him.

  "..."

  After swallowing, Feishan saw in the joking eyes of his teammates that they also felt that he was a bit overestimating his abilities. Now Lu Xing is like a golden thigh that all human beings want to hug, so he shouldn't need to be protected.

  He smiled and tried to take off the arm on Lu Xing's shoulder, but Lu Xing grabbed him.

  Fei Shan was a little confused and saw Lu Xing smiling at him: "Instructor Fei, please help me guard my back in the future."

  As he spoke, Lu Xing glanced at the other team members and said solemnly: "Please also protect my back, so that I can charge bravely without any scruples."

  The soldiers were all startled by Lu Xing's words. They looked at Lu Xing blankly, as if they wanted to confirm whether Lu Xing's words were just modest words.

  They looked at Lu Xing for a long time, and Lu Xing's calm eyes let them know that what Lu Xing said was not modest, but that he was really asking them to protect his back.

  The soldiers laughed. Many of them were still injured, but what Lu Xing just said was like a good medicine, making them forget the pain and swarmed up, surrounding Lu Xing.

  "Little brother, don't worry, we will guard your back."

  "Yes, little brother, as long as we are here, your rear will be stable."

  "That's right, Lu Xing, your name is Lu Xing, right? I heard that you are still a student. My brother teaches at the Imperial Military Academy. I asked him to take care of me - ah, Fei Shan, why are you hitting me? "

  "I will also go to teach. With me here, you don't need your brother. Besides, the deputy team will also go. With him here, who dares to bully Lu Xing?"

  The man who was hit on the back of the head looked at Ruan Sui, who was blocked by them and looking at them gently. Two blushes appeared on his dark face, and he giggled: "Yes, the deputy team is the most powerful."

  "Eh-" the crowd cheered, "Xiao Xizi, when you say deputy team, just say deputy team. Why are you blushing?"

  Xiao Xizi blushed even more because of the fuss, and pushed the people around her: "Don't make fun of me, I just admire the deputy team, okay?"

  "Okay, whatever you say is what it is..."

  "Ha ha ha ha......"

  The soldiers hugged Lu Xing and laughed non-stop, and Xiao Xizi also giggled. For a time, the atmosphere in the corridor was extremely harmonious.

  Xuan Changming and Laura looked at each other and were very satisfied with Lu Xing's handling of the matter.

  Although these warriors would not be jealous of Lu Xing, their respect and fear for Hong Lian would inevitably make them not know how to face Lu Xing who was completely integrated with Hong Lian.

  Lu Xing's way of handling it made them know that they were no different from Lu Xing. Lu Xing was important and they were equally important. Honglian is not omnipotent and still needs the help of his comrades.

  To be honest, Xuan Changming was surprised that Lu Xing handled the relationship between himself and his future comrades so well.

  The environment in which Lu Xing grew up was destined to make him vulnerable to interpersonal relationships, which was well reflected in the experimental subjects they rescued.

  Of the experimental subjects they rescued, only Lawrence finally lived a normal life. The rest of the people have never been able to blend in with the crowd. There was no other way, Xuan Changming could only put them into the same team.

  This team is called the Shadow Army, which has two meanings.

  On the first level, they move quickly and have superb abilities, just like shadows, which you can see but cannot touch.

  The second level is that they cannot integrate into normal people's lives, but they yearn for normal people's lives, so they take the initiative to name the army that accommodates them Shadow, which means that even if they cannot integrate into normal people's lives and are different from normal people, they will always be It's people.

  People's shadows are only seen when people face the sun, right?

  Therefore, Xuan Changming was more surprised than appreciative that someone like Lu Xing, who clearly knew his life experience, could handle the relationship with his comrades so perfectly.

  When Ruan Sui saw this scene, he had mixed feelings in his heart.

  He understands Lu Xing's difficulties better than Xuan Changming. He also knows how difficult it is for Lu Xing to understand Lu Xing's behavior, which may not be considered particularly outstanding in the eyes of ordinary people.

  Lu Xing didn't even dare to make many friends before.

Lu Xing's behavior not only shows his kindness in nature, but also his sincerity and calmness.

This kind of quality is a weapon for making friends in this kind of army. After today's battle and Lu Xing's performance just now, Ruan Sui believed that his grandfather had already made a detailed plan for the route Lu Xing should take in the future.

The most important thing is that his big dog should not be in danger of genetic collapse in the short term.

Here, the soldiers gathered around Lu Xing and asked Lu Xing what new functions Honglian had.

On the other side, Laura, who had noticed that Ruan Sui and Hong Lian might have some kind of connection, whispered in Xuan Changming's ear and asked: "Commander, you asked Lawrence to start the live broadcast before. What happened just now about Major Ruan sitting on Hong Lian's palm?" The appearance may be seen by the whole world, do you want to——"

Xuan Changming knew that this matter could be hidden from others, but it was difficult to hide it from Laura, who was from the intelligence service. However, Laura was trained by him personally, so there is no problem with her loyalty.

"No need, Hong Lian had already completed the fusion at that time. It's just that Lu Xing held Ruan Sui in his hands because he wanted to protect him."

Laura nodded: "I will control the direction of public opinion."

Xuan Changming did not answer, but nodded to indicate that he understood.

Laura got the affirmative answer and planned to go back and arrange it immediately. If she arranges it properly and is lucky, she might catch some people who fish in troubled waters.

Thinking of this, she said: "Your Excellency, Commander, should we go out? The reinforcements should have arrived. They are probably very anxious when they see the collapse."

Xuan Changming nodded, stopped the excited soldiers, and asked them to check the number of people. Just when the soldiers discovered that the number of people was wrong and were thinking about who had not returned to the team, a small sound suddenly came from the crushed Honglian space.

"wait wait wait."

"What the hell!" Fei Shan was shocked, "What kind of noise is this? Is it a ghost?"

"What the hell!" The small voice became louder, "You kid, why don't you come over and help me."

Fei Shan followed the sound and saw the gray-faced Yan Yuan, Li Li and Fei Lin crawling out of the three light mechas that had been bitten by gray rats and looking at these excited brothers with resentful eyes. comrades.

"..."

"Ah, hahaha, um, captain, I didn't mean to. I, I thought you had come out."

Yan Yuan held up his forehead: "Don't explain, you are just too excited, I know."

Feishan is a rough and tumble boss. The image of him being rescued just now penetrated Feishan's mind. Coupled with the joy of the rest of his life after the war and the excitement of Honglian recognizing his master, it made him forget that he had only been rescued and had not yet recovered from the disaster. Climb out of the light mecha.

After all, they are indeed not in danger.

But even though he thought so, the small veins on his forehead still popped out happily. He corrected Feishan's problem many times! !

As if feeling the resentment of his captain and his brothers, Fei Shan went to help Yan Yuan, but Yan Yuan, who had already recovered, hit him on the arm with a crisp "snap".

"Hiss—" Feishan rubbed his sore arm and muttered, "Captain, you are too cruel."

Yan Yuan ignored this idiot and walked directly past him towards Xuan Changming.

Fei Li and Fei Lin did not let go of their careless elder brother. They each kicked Feishan in the calf, making Feishan cover his arms and unable to cover his calf. He could only jump on the spot and scream.

"Ha ha ha ha."

The crowd laughed kindly. Although this battle was difficult, no one was killed, so it was worth laughing.

Xuan Chang and Luo La Ming were also amused by Fei Shan's living treasure. Hong Lian's recognition of his master made them feel a lot more relaxed, and they did not want to control the laughter among the survivors of the disaster.

Yan Yuan walked up to Xuan Changming and saluted with a military salute. Xuan Changming patted Yan Yuan on the shoulder, and everyone walked towards the way they came.

Because except for the corridor, the entire Honglian space collapsed, causing damage to the components that originally controlled the titanium door. Xuan Changming's pupil membrane could no longer open the solid and heavy door.

However, this cannot help Lu Xing, who has completely integrated with Honglian. Under the expectant eyes of everyone, Lu Xing took a step forward and stretched out his right hand towards the door.

Everyone saw a lightsaber filled with fiery red energy suddenly appear in Lu Xing's empty hand.

The lightsaber was entirely red, wrapped in black arabesques. The black vine pattern extends from the hilt to the sword body and all the way to the tip, forming a mysterious and beautiful totem that makes people know at a glance that it is not ordinary.

The most important thing is that this lightsaber is the same as the lightsaber held by Guren, except for the size. In other words, this is the Red Lotus Light Sword. Lu Xing, who is 100% fused with the Red Lotus, can actually summon the Red Lotus weapon alone.

This surprised and delighted them.

Then, under the surprised eyes of everyone, Lu Xing waved handsomely at the titanium door, and the fiery red energy went straight through the door...

On the ground, Yan Yan and the special forces who came to support were in full swing, and the candidates and the assassins of Lu Xing were properly placed by them.

He frowned sternly and studied with other team leaders how to dig quickly while preventing secondary collapse. The mouths of several people doing the research are dry, and the results have not yet been obtained.

At this moment, Li Gong, the captain of the second team, sighed and was a little confused: "I just contacted the president, but the president's attitude made me confused."

Harsh: "Why can't you figure it out?"

"The president said that we don't need to dig and just wait peacefully." Li Gong touched his chin. "The president seemed to have said something like, 'If you are really worried, you can watch the live broadcast.'"

"Live broadcast? Are you sure you heard correctly." He scratched his head severely.

"Probably...no." Li Gong was not sure.

Just when everyone was thinking about contacting the president to confirm, they heard the entrance being sealed, and the titanium door that none of them could open was blown open with a bang.

While the dust was flying, Lu Xing's heroic figure holding a lightsaber appeared in front of everyone.

Everyone: "...What a fool! Ultraman or Super Saiyan!!?"

[The author has something to say]

Lu Xing: "Thank you, it's none of that. I'm just a weak, pitiful and sick warrior."

Everyone pointed at the collapsed Red Lotus Space and the door blown open by Lu Xing's sword: "Look at your masterpiece, say what you just said again, and see if we can kill you!"

Lu Xing: "...Hey, instructors, they bully the few with their numbers."

Ruan Sui touched Lu Xing's hair and said dotingly: "Don't be afraid. If they dare to bully you, I won't treat them."

Everyone: "..."

Do you want to be so pampered or not?

The extra chapter will be updated at 23:00, please pay attention to "Miscellaneous Extra Chapter" hehe.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-24 20:46:56~2023-02-25 20:50:42~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: root number 5 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 60 Genes

[Hahahaha, I'm laughing so hard. Are the captains of the special forces so funny? Also Ultraman and Super Saiyan. 】

[It's really funny. One look at it and you'll know that you watch children's programs a lot in your spare time. 】

【What are Ultraman and Super Saiyan? New cartoon? 】

[No, no, no, these two are two life-size dolls unearthed from a newly discovered ancient tomb. Inside the dolls lies the story of the two dolls. 】

[Yes, this story was filmed and is now being broadcast on the XXX channel. 】

[I don't care about the story, I care about the material of the two dolls, and they didn't rot. 】

[Hey, what other material can I use? Plastic, plastic that will not rot for a thousand years or rotten for ten thousand years. 】

[Yes, plastic products are banned now. I forgot about this. That's a wrong question, that's a wrong question. Do you think these captains have any reaction? 】

.......

The captains didn't react, and the netizens watching the live broadcast didn't know. Because the moment Xuan Changming came up, the live broadcast was suddenly interrupted.

When the captains saw Xuan Changming coming up intact, they all breathed a sigh of relief. Only then did they notice the intact corridor behind them and Lu Xing holding the same lightsaber as Honglian.

But they looked behind eagerly for a long time, but they didn't see a corner of the red lotus.

Li Gong was impatient and thought Honglian was trapped underneath. Now that people are coming up, they are not afraid of a second collapse and can dig vigorously to dig out the red lotus. However, if I want people to dig quickly, I will be severely stopped.

Yan Yan kept an eye out. He was the first to arrive and knew what the group of people were here for today. He also heard the candidate sent up by the Red Lotus Guards saying that Honglian had chosen a leader.

Moreover, he witnessed with his own eyes that the titanium door that they did not dare to violently break was blasted open by Lu Xing with a sword. The most important thing was that the lightsaber with sparks of energy in Lu Xing's hand made Yan Yan feel that things were not as simple as Li Gong thought. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25K 20
Suxin followed the original plot and played the green-tea villainess role well. But why can't this duck just die in peace?! -- "Bai Suxin, why are yo...
2.1M 72.5K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. β€’β€’β€’ His p...
637K 26K 42
After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish ι‡η”ŸεŽζˆ‘εͺ想咸鱼 Author 雕雕子 Status 42 Chapters Description Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother...