The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 65-68
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 81-84

68 2 0
By Demens88

He also said that it would be difficult for me to be with the instructor because the instructor was too serious and told me to seduce the instructor more so that the relationship could last long.

I know the instructor will be very angry if you slander me like this, but if you expose me, I will send a photo of you still wetting the bed at the age of five to the military gossip forum for people to watch.

The second message from Lu Xing: In return, I agree to the experiment you proposed before.

Question: Did Lu Xing succeed?

If I have time tomorrow, there will be a third Valentine's Day extra. If I don't have time, I'll have to do it on Friday.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-18 20:24:16~2023-02-19 20:40:56~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Yinying 10 bottles; Liumao 3 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 54 Red Lotus True Body

Xuan Changming agreed to Ruan Sui's proposal.

Ruan Sui breathed a sigh of relief, and his tone became more relaxed: "Thank you, grandpa, I believe Lu Xing will not let us down."

Xuan Chang hummed and fell silent. Ruan Sui was a little surprised. He didn't know what happened to his grandfather. Why was the usually vigorous and resolute person always silent today.

After thinking for a while, he asked tentatively: "Grandpa, is it because Lieutenant General Clerk's interrogation did not go well? If it is because of this, please don't worry. You should have read the information I sent. They came prepared. , now that we know the cause, we don't have to worry about being able to crack it."

"Well, I know. I will arrange this when I get back."

"Okay, grandpa, I'll be ready to wait for you to come back."

"Okay." Xuan Changming responded in a low voice.

Just when Ruan Sui thought he was going to shut down the communication, Xuan Changming suddenly said: "Xiao Shui——"

Ruan Sui was startled, but responded immediately: "Well, I'm here. Is there anything else, grandpa?"

Xuan Changming fell silent again. Is he okay? No. Is it really okay? have.

The secrets Ruan Sui confided to him today and the respectful words he just spoke made him realize once again what a failure of a grandfather he was.

Ruan Sui is really not close to him, not because Ruan Sui has grown up, but because Ruan Sui doesn't trust him.

Ruan Sui was able to communicate with Red Lotus's senses at such a young age. He must have been so scared at that time. However, even so, he never asked himself for help.

Not only himself, but also Ruan Sui's aunt and uncle, I guess Ruan Sui has never looked for them. Because in Ruan Sui's heart, it was useless to ask them for help. In the end, he could only resist it on his own.

It turned out that he thought the best way to treat Ruan Sui and protect Ruan Sui was not at all protecting Ruan Sui. It also planted the seed in Ruan Sui's young mind that "no one is reliable and can only rely on himself."

This quality is undoubtedly beautiful, but Xuan Changming desperately hopes that Ruan Sui does not have such quality.

At this moment, he wished that Ruan Sui was not so good and would be a little idiot who would think of him first when encountering difficulties. In this way, will Ruan Sui suffer less?

Thinking of the previous conversation with Lao Huang, Xuan Changming closed his eyes. He wanted to tell Lao Huang that he regretted it, really regretted it.

Ruan Sui saw that after he responded, Xuan Changming still didn't speak. Through the well-received communicator, he seemed to hear Xuan Changming's heavier breathing.

"Grandpa," Ruan Sui felt a little uneasy, "Grandpa, what's wrong with you? Who is around you? Where are you now? I'll pick you up."

"No, it's okay." Xuan Changming came back to his senses as if he had just woken up from a dream, and responded quickly, "I'm okay, just a little -"

Xuan Changming couldn't go on. He felt that he was not qualified to be pretentious in front of Ruan Sui, and he also felt that it was a bit embarrassing for him to be so sad at his age.

After wiping his face, Xuan Changming said seriously: "Xiao Shui, I'm fine. You ask Lu Xing to get ready. I'll be there in about half an hour. When we get there, we'll go directly to see Honglian."

Ruan Sui still had doubts in his heart when he heard that Xuan Changming's voice had returned to normal. Just when he was about to ask, he thought that Xuan Changming would not tell him honestly, so he agreed obediently, told him to be careful on the way, and hung up the phone.

Lawrence had been following Ruan Sui. He listened to all the conversations between his grandfather and grandson, and he also knew why Xuan Changming was in a bad mood.

Sighing, he patted Ruan Sui on the shoulder: "Please pay more attention to the commander-in-chief. He is your only relative. Although he won't say it, he very much hopes that you can face difficulties and grievances like other children. , I would go home and cry to him for help."

Seeing Ruan Sui's look of surprise, Lawrence smiled: "Don't be too 'respectful' of the commander-in-chief. In addition to being the commander-in-chief, he is also your grandfather. If you act coquettishly with him, you may gain unexpected rewards."

After saying that, Lawrence left a message, "Go and wake up Lu Xing, I'll go get ready." Ruan Sui, who was confused, turned around and left.

Ruan Sui stood at the door of the lounge, stunned for a long time. It wasn't until he heard a hoarse call that Ruan Sui seemed to be thawed again and turned around to look at Xing Lu Xing with a smile.

"You're awake, how do you feel?"

Lu Xing shook his head and said honestly: "I'm a little dizzy. Instructor, what's wrong with me?"

Ruan Sui approached Lu Xing, took Lu Xing's hand and returned to the lounge. He pressed Lu Xing on the bed and said, "Lu Xing, you have a low fever."

"Do you have a low fever?" Lu Xing tilted his head and looked at Ruan Sui. His previously deep black eyes were soaked in tears due to the low fever and the fact that he had just woken up, looking like a pitiful silly dog.

Both cute and pitiful.

Ruan Sui secretly sighed, touched Lu Xing's slightly red face, and comforted him softly: "It's okay, it's just some sequelae of malnutrition. I'll take you somewhere later, just follow me obediently."

Lu Xing nodded stupidly, his eyes filled with trust for Ruan Sui, which made Ruan Sui suddenly

Then he was startled. After a moment, he retracted his thoughts and felt that he somewhat understood what Lawrence said.

It feels really good to have someone by your side who trusts you wholeheartedly, can be coquettish with you, cares about you all the time, and will ask you for help when you are in trouble.

Ruan Sui felt much better after patting Lu Xing's face, which looked a little silly due to a low-grade fever.

"Go wash your face and wake up. There will be a tough battle to fight soon. If successful, you will no longer be troubled by genetic collapse in the short term."

Lu Xing nodded and went to the rest room to wash up in his own bathroom.

After turning on the faucet and putting his head under the cold water, Lu Xing truly woke up.

Touching his face, which was suffering from a low fever, and his joints that were a bit achy, Lu Xing knew that this was not a sequelae of malnutrition, but a precursor to genetic collapse.

He had experienced this feeling countless times after taking the medicine given by the institute in his previous life. No one understood better than him what this low fever would do to him.

Drowsiness in the head is a trivial matter, but what is even more uncomfortable is the sluggish feeling in the joints. This feeling always reminds him that he is different from ordinary people. He is a machine that may be scrapped at any time.

Lu Xing patted his face hard and moved his hands and feet silently. Lu Xing tried his best to look normal.

He didn't plan to tell Ruan Sui this. Because of his affairs, Ruan Sui had been thinking too hard these days and didn't get a good rest at all. He didn't want Ruan Sui to worry about this little thing that might stay with him for the rest of his life.

He also knew where Lu Xing was going to take him. After all, after such symptoms appeared, he was likely to fall into a coma, and the only thing that could keep him from comatose was the integration of Honglian's core.

Taking a deep breath, Lu Xing wiped the water from his face and head, turned around and walked out of the bathroom with his back straight.

*

Xuan Changming arrived quickly, and he had already contacted Laura when he arrived. The exam has not been completed yet and half of the students have not completed the exam.

Xuan Changming thought for a while and ended the exam directly.

They gave enough hints. With so many hints, they couldn't solve the test questions for most of the day. Even if they matched Honglian well, they would not dare to hand Honglian into the hands of such a person.

Laura was still a little hesitant. Most of the people taking this exam were supported by a certain force. If they deprived them of their final qualifications so directly, they would probably be jointly impeached.

Xuan Changming sneered, and his deep voice was full of danger: "Let them come, if they are not afraid of embarrassment. I really used too many gentle methods to make them lose their position."

Laura gasped, knowing that Xuan Changming was serious, she immediately stopped the exam and followed Xuan Changming's instructions to take those who passed the exam to the Red Lotus depository.

Lanping, who was still recovering in the hospital, also received the news, and under the escort of Lan Wei, he also headed towards Honglian's storage place.

Fortunately, Ruan Sui didn't hold back when treating him. The healing power of SS-level healers cannot be underestimated. Lanping's injuries have completely healed except for the dizziness due to excessive blood loss.

Ruan Sui also got into Xuan Changming's car and found out about Xuan Changming's decision.

He originally wanted Lu Xing to contact Honglian first. Honglian recognized Ruan Sui as the master. After the core was integrated into Lu Xing's heart, Lu Xing would not be unconscious.

They can leave Honglian in place, and the exam three days later can still be held as scheduled. At that time, they can operate in secret and let Lu Xing be the first to contact Honglian, so that they can deceive others.

This is the best way to get the best of both worlds without offending any force.

But what he didn't expect was that Xuan Changming would advance the final exam against the strength of various families because of his words.

"Grandpa, why did you—" Ruan Sui didn't understand. He could think of something that his grandfather couldn't think of, so why would he choose this method of offending others?

Xuan Changming patted Ruan Sui's hand kindly: "I choose to believe you, so I have to give Lu Xing a chance to prove himself in front of everyone."

"Is it okay to do the same in three days?" Ruan Sui didn't understand.

Xuan Changming chuckled: "Xiao Shui, you don't understand. When the core is integrated into the fighter's body, there will be strange phenomena. Pretending after three days won't work, and I just took this opportunity to knock some hearts out. certain people."

"Grandpa." Ruan Sui was a little moved, but because Lu Xing was also in the car, he did not continue, but took the initiative to reach out and hold Xuan Changming's arm.

This support made Xuan Changming's eyes slightly moist. After concealing his emotions, Xuan Changming looked at Lu Xing, who had been silent, and said with a smile, "Thank you, little comrade, for the information, it saved us a lot of effort."

"You don't have to be so polite." Lu Xing said in a respectful tone, "We have a common enemy. I will continue to organize the information and hand it over in three days. I hope it will be useful to you."

"Haha, it will be useful." Xuan Changming glanced at his grandson and pointedly said, "You are very good. I hope you can surprise me again."

Lu Xing did not answer, but also looked at Ruan Sui. The tenderness and trust in his eyes made Xuan Changming feel a little uncomfortable. He quietly stood between the two of them and continued the topic.

"Haha, little comrade, do you have confidence?"

Lu Xing: "...Yes."

Why did he feel a strange murderous aura?

The convoy moved very fast, and after a while, it stopped at the entrance of an underground base.

Xuan Changming got out of the car and stood in front of the titanium door at the entrance. Soon a red light swept across Xuan Changming's body, and then a rumbling sound of the door opening reached everyone's ears.

After the door was fully opened, Xuan Changming looked back at the candidates with different expressions, and walked into the brightly lit underground passage for a while.

Everyone quickly followed, unable to conceal their excitement about seeing the legendary mecha, and kept picturing Honglian's appearance in their hearts.

It wasn't until they stood in front of a mecha that was taller than any heavy-duty mecha, with smooth lines, its whole body painted in black night, outlined with flaming red lotus patterns, and holding a flaming lightsaber as if it was burning, that they knew that, The outline of Honglian in their minds is less than one ten thousandth of the real body of Honglian.

[The author has something to say]

Lu Xing: Why is there murderous intent in Commander Xuan's eyes?

Xuan Changming: I don't like the way this boy looks at my grandson. How about letting someone else be this boy's guardian? Or I can.

Ruan Sui: Although I am very worried about Lu Xing's health, Lu Xing, who has a low fever and is a little sluggish, looks more like a husky. He is really cute.

Darlings, click on the column to see the pre-collection. If you like it, click on it to collect it. I will finish them all this year.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-19 20:40:56~2023-02-20 20:19:35~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: change your name to win 1 prize;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 55 Energy Spark

Except for the original guards, Xuan Changming, Lawrence, Ruan Sui and the pretendingly naive Lu Xing, everyone present saw Hong Lian, who could be called the light of humanity, so close for the first time.

Honglian did not disappoint them.

The overall body of Guren is larger than the best heavy armor today, but it is not bulky at all. The smooth lines and classic black and red colors make Guren look like a strong general wearing armor.

The red lotus is overall black, and the ears like eagle wings are red, echoing the flaming red decoration on the chest, which is also painted like eagle wings, and the red lotus pattern on the legs.

Wrapped around his waist was a steel whip belt of some unknown metal that was as silent as the night. Only the handle was black and red, as dazzling as the falling stars in the night. The arms and legs are equipped with two daggers made of the same material as the steel whip.

The flaming lightsaber you hold can transform into the most advanced weapons today such as heavy ray particle cannons and ultra-long-range sniper guns.

Not only that, the difference between Guren and other heavy mechas is its back.

Guren has wings and can truly soar into the sky, while the heavily armored mecha can only glide briefly and repeatedly by relying on the airflow ejected from the soles of its feet.

It's not that mecha designers have never equipped heavy mechas with wings. Heavy mechas equipped with wings can still fly, but the flying speed is not satisfactory.

In order to achieve the best defensive and offensive properties, the heavily armored mecha uses the most advanced materials and weapons, but its shortcomings are also obvious, and that is - heavy weight.

The installation of wings will make the already heavy mecha even more bulky, and its flying speed is not as fast as gliding. Therefore, light mechas that can transform and are extremely fast came into being.

But Guren is different. The material of Guren remains strong while being lighter. The weapons on her body are also the same, which allows Guren to avoid the "top-heavy" feeling.

So with wings, Honglian is even more powerful, and can get twice the result with half the effort when fighting against the mutants in the air.

The most amazing thing is that the material used to make the red lotus has its own self-healing ability. Scientists have analyzed it for thousands of years but have not been able to analyze and refine it.

Fortunately, Honglian can repair itself. Otherwise, today, when they can't even understand the material, they would have no way to repair Honglian after it was damaged in battle. And the most puzzling thing is that Guren can actually freely change forms between light and heavy mechas.

It's like Guren has a space invisible to all of them, and he can fold any part of himself into this space.

Of course, they may be able to do this after technology develops, which is not the most surprising thing about Honglian.

The most surprising thing about Guren is that he actually has self-awareness, which is different from that of artificial intelligence. It can really think and choose the owner that best matches itself.

Scientists even believe that Red Lotus does not actually need a master, it can fight on its own. It's just that due to some rules, Honglian had to choose a host.

Because there are records showing that when people first saw Honglian, it was Honglian who took the initiative to choose the master, and then actively contributed some information about the first generation of heavy-armored mechas, allowing mankind to survive the most difficult period.

This shows that the consciousness possessed by Honglian is completely self-contained, or that Honglian's intelligence comes from the setting of a higher life in some dimension.

But no matter what kind of guess it is, it is not important to human beings now. The most important thing for them now is to find the person who best matches Honglian so that he can lead them out of this torturous situation.

After Xuan Changming brought everyone in, he did not immediately announce the start of the exam. He glanced at Lawrence, who understood and whispered to Xuan Changming in a low voice.

Xuan Changming nodded, his eyes sliding over the faces of everyone who were shocked by Honglian, and finally fell on Lu Xing's face and stopped. After a while, he narrowed his tiger eyes.

Because he found that the way Lu Xing looked at Hong Lian didn't look like he had never seen Hong Lian before and was shocked by it.

On the contrary, it was like meeting Honglian again after a long separation, and saying hello to an old friend who had been fighting for many years.

This feeling was extremely inconsistent, and Xuan Changming couldn't help but care about Lu Xing even more.

Lu Xing seemed to feel something. He looked away from Honglian and turned to look at Xuan Changming. The indifference and calmness in his eyes let Xuan Changming know that his feeling was correct. It was probably not the first time Lu Xing saw Honglian. .

But how is this possible? Lu Xing was only eighteen years old, and he had lived in a mysterious institute for the first seven years without seeing the light of day. Lawrence and the others could all testify to this.

After escaping from the research institute, he has been living in a remote base. Without stepping out of the base, it is impossible for him to see Honglian.

Taking ten thousand steps back, even if he had seen Honglian, he would never have looked at her old friend like this. It is true that Honglian has not moved in eighty years, let alone fought with Lu Xing.

Lu Xing looked at him without concealing anything. He seemed to be telling himself that he and Hong Lian were really good friends for many years.

The meeting at this time was not the first meeting, but a reunion after a long absence.

Just as he was about to ask, he heard everyone suddenly exclaim at the same time, and their eyes looking at Honglian became more intense and...fearful.

Fear, how can it be fear? Xuan Changming didn't understand, and he didn't know if it was because of his heart. He always felt that the temperature of the space was rising.

Just when Xuan Changming was confused, Laura, who had just finished handling the follow-up matters and followed him, looked behind Xuan Changming in shock: "Commander, Commander, Honglian..."

Xuan Changming turned around suddenly and saw red energy sparks slowly floating out of Hong Lian, who was standing quietly, and the direction of the energy sparks was Lu Xing in the crowd.

 At the same time, the largest live broadcast website in the Imperial City suddenly popped up a special live broadcast page with the title - Watch the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony of the Light of Humanity up close.

  Most of the people who like to surf the Internet are young people. They became interested as soon as they saw the title and rushed into the live broadcast room excitedly to see who dared to cheat under the banner of Honglian.

  Although they are not soldiers, they have heard about the fact that the military has successively found hosts for Honglian over the years, but they have never heard of such a ceremony being broadcast live before.

  When they entered the live broadcast room with the mentality of fighting against counterfeiting, they were shocked by the red lotus standing in the entire live broadcast room.

  "Wocao—it's true!"

  Xiao Wang is a senior mecha enthusiast, and his understanding of mechas is better than that of ordinary people, even if he is an expert. The moment he saw the black and red mecha on the live broadcast interface, he knew that it was the rumored Guren.

  In order to confirm his guess, Xiao Wang quickly found the mecha images about Honglian's battle. The image is very clear. After all, the previous owner of Red Lotus died only eighty years ago.

  After comparing bit by bit, Xiao Wang became excited and quickly threw the live broadcast link into the group of enthusiasts like them.

  [Old Wang: Brothers, long time to see you, the military department has actually started live broadcasting the Red Lotus Host Selection Ceremony, come and watch. 】

  There were people popping up in the group one after another. When they saw the news, some people followed the link without saying a word. Some people in the group laughed at Xiao Wang's whims.

  [I am an expert: Lao Wang, are you confused by your sleep? How secret is this, and can it be watched by mortals like me? 】

  [Old Wang: You are just confused. The secret is a hammer. Sooner or later, we will know who the master of Honglian is. It is not a secret. 】

  [Expert on farts: This is true, but why is it live broadcast this time? It has been done before, why is it not live broadcast? Besides, it would be a bit embarrassing not to be chosen. 】

  [Old Wang: It's embarrassing. You can't force this thing. I'm lucky to be able to see the master selection ceremony. I heard that Honglian has his own consciousness and can choose his own host, but I don't know if this is true. 】

  [Quite Designer: You are still poor, it's time to start, why don't you go see it yet! 】

  [Want to be a mecha: Stupid people are still struggling, but smart people are already in the live broadcast room, and have opened several terminals and logged in to several accounts. Sadly, I'm afraid of being squeezed out. 】

  When the people in the group heard this, they stopped talking nonsense and ran into the live broadcast room to see if Honglian could successfully choose the master this time.

  The discussions that took place among the Xiaowang Group took place widely in the imperial capital and around the world. Almost all netizens around the world were paying attention to this special live broadcast.

  At first, everything was normal and the live broadcast room was very calm. Netizens all focused on Honglian and did not bother to post any comments.

  It wasn't until they saw that the red lotus that was originally standing quietly seemed to be burning that the barrage in the live broadcast room poured in like sea water.

  [What's going on, what's going on, has it started? Guren, Guren is on fire? 】

  [La la la, the red lotus is on fire. 】×10000

  [What's on fire? It's energy sparks, but why does Honglian suddenly have energy sparks floating around? 】

  [Can anyone please explain, is it the master selection ceremony that has begun, or is it because Guren finally got old and started to collapse? 】×10001

  [What did you say before? I don't think Honglian collapsed, but your brain collapsed. 】

  [Don't make any noise, don't make any noise. My third aunt's eldest cousin's daughter-in-law's cousin's son had participated in the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony. He told me that this was not the beginning of the Honglian Master Selection Ceremony. As for why Honglian behaved like this, he didn't know. 】

  【What on earth is going on? 】

  [Stop discussing what happened, look quickly and see if the sparks are flying in the direction of one person. 】

  [How is it possible? There is a group of people standing in that direction. How can you tell that they are going towards one person... Wocao, really, could this be the chosen one? 】

  【No way. But what happened? 】

  ...

  Netizens were not sure whether he was the Chosen One or not. Everyone inside and outside the live broadcast room looked at Lu Xing with the energy sparks that had formed into a bundle.

  I saw red lotus energy sparks surrounding Lu Xing, bringing up an energy storm. However, this energy storm strangely did not harm anyone around Lu Xing, but gently swept Lu Xing into the air.

  Everyone stared closely at Lu Xing, who was surrounded by energy sparks in mid-air, with deep doubts in their shocked eyes.

  Although they have never met Guren, they were all trained as Guren candidates, and they have memorized the steps of Guren's master selection ceremony by heart.

  The ceremony for selecting the owner of the Red Lotus is very simple. Draw lots - contact the Red Lotus one by one according to the number. Those with a matching degree of more than 50% will resonate with the Red Lotus.

  The higher the match, the greater the resonance. The person with the greatest resonance will be taken into Honglian for the first time to fuse his spirit and body.

  If there is a problem with the integration of the spiritual body, the person will be sent out. Honglian will choose someone with the next-level resonance and repeat the steps just now until she finds someone who can match her and whose spirit can integrate with her.

  But there was no mention in any link that such a situation would happen, just like Honglian couldn't wait for the master selection ceremony to begin.

  [The author has something to say]

  Xuan Changming: What the hell is going on?

  Lu Xing: I don't know, it was never like this in my previous life.

  Ruan Sui: I seem to know, but it's not my turn to speak yet.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-20 20:19:35~2023-02-21 20:43:08~

  Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 Quantum Entangled Beast;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 56 The storm arises

  Everyone's attention was focused on Lu Xing, who was swept into the air by red energy sparks.

  They saw the blood-red energy sparks burrowing into Lu Xing's chest in small bursts. After a while, the ability sparks around Lu Xing were swallowed up.

  Just when everyone thought Lu Xing was about to fall from mid-air, the temperature of the space suddenly rose to a scorching level, forcing everyone to collectively retreat ten meters before they could barely stay in this space.

  Just when everyone was in shock and wiping their sweat, Hong Lian suddenly burst out with a large energy spark. This energy spark flew towards Lu Xing in mid-air like the Milky Way in the dark night.

  In an instant, Lu Xing was completely covered by this energy spark, and no trace of him could be seen.

  At the same time, everyone was forced by the rising temperature to continue to stay away from Honglian, looking at the dreamy scene in front of them in amazement, as if it were a science fiction blockbuster.

  For a long time, there was a commotion in the crowd, and everyone was discussing what was going on.

  "How is this going?"

  "I don't know? I haven't heard of such a situation happening."

  "Ask your Excellency the Commander-in-Chief, Your Excellency the Commander-in-Chief will definitely know."

  "There is no record of this situation, and your Excellency the Commander-in-Chief may not know about it."

  "Will Guren hurt that person?"

  "What are you talking about? How is it possible? That is Honglian, the protector who has protected us humans for thousands of years. I will not allow you to slander him like this."

  "I, that's what I said, of course I know that Honglian is the patron saint of us humans..."

  At this time, Major General Luo La also walked over, and together with Xuan Changming looked at Hong Lian, who was emitting a large amount of energy sparks, and frowned.

  "Commander, is there any record of such a situation?"

  Xuan Changming slowly shook his head: "No."

  "That--"

  "No, this situation is documented."

  Major General Luo La was just about to ask if he needed to find a way to get Lu Xing down when he heard a gentle voice saying "There is a record" and quickly looked in the direction of the sound.

  The same was true for Xuan Changming. After the two of them saw who was speaking clearly, they frowned at the same time.

  "Ruan Sui, don't talk nonsense." Xuan Changming called Ruan Sui by his first name, with a hint of concern in his tone that Laura couldn't understand, but Ruan Sui could.

  Ruan Sui's heart warmed, knowing that his grandfather was so serious because he was afraid that he would accidentally reveal the secret connected to Honglian's senses.

  "Your Excellency, Commander-in-Chief, Major General Laura, I am not talking nonsense." Ruan Sui smiled, his eyes falling on Lu Xing, who was entangled in energy sparks, full of tenderness, "Do you still remember the original record of Honglian?"

  Xuan Changming and Luo La didn't understand what Ruan Sui meant, so they saw Ruan Sui continue: "The original record of Honglian was that he chose the master on his own initiative. The word "active" does not seem to be applicable in previous Honglian master selection ceremonies."

  "What do you mean? Isn't that proactive?"

  Ruan Sui did not answer Xuan Changming, as if he could not feel the hot temperature of Honglian's body. Under the shocked eyes of Xuan Changming and Laura, he walked into Honglian's energy spark.

  "Ruan Sui!" Xuan Changming was anxious, but found that Honglian's energy spark did not hurt Ruan Sui, and even landed on Ruan Sui mischievously.

But when he looked carefully, it was gone.

Ruan Sui heard Xuan Changming's call and wanted to respond, but he couldn't.

His glazed eyes fell on Hong Lian, who was extremely dazzling at this time. For a moment, he was connected to Hong Lian's senses again. After a moment, his voice was soft and low: "Do you like him very much?"

As if in response to Ruan Sui's question, energy sparks bloomed more concentratedly. Honglian's hand that was holding the lightsaber suddenly raised, and the lightsaber disappeared in its hand. Lu Xing, who was surrounded by energy sparks in mid-air, also flew towards the palm of Honglian's hand as if he had found his direction.

The moment Lu Xing fell into Hong Lian's hand, a golden light of a completely different color from the red energy sparks shot out from the center of Hong Lian's eyebrows. The golden light went straight into Lu Xing's chest.

Quiet, the originally noisy space fell silent. Everyone watched in disbelief as the golden light penetrated Lu Xing's chest.

Not only was this the case at the scene, but the barrage on the Internet also stopped because of this scene. But unlike the scene, the barrage only stopped for a moment and then started churning rapidly.

[Wocao, what's going on? Are you admitting your master? 】

【No, no, this big brother is really the chosen one. Can anyone with knowledge come forward and explain? I'm going to die! 】

[Informed people don't know what happened. My third aunt's eldest cousin's daughter-in-law's cousin's son, a brother who participated in Honglian's master selection ceremony, told me that this was indeed Honglian's recognition of the master. logo. The core of Honglian has entered the big brother's heart and begun to fuse, but the steps are wrong? 】

[It is indeed wrong. It should resonate first, and then integrate the spiritual body. Only when Honglian has passed both of them can the core be integrated into the heart of the master. Now Honglian directly skips the first two steps and integrates the core into this brother's heart. It seems that Honglian's remarks about having independent consciousness are not nonsense. 】

[Then others have no chance? Isn't it unfair? Everyone got this opportunity through hard work. Isn't it too unfair that it ends before it even starts? 】×1098

[It's, it's, it's unfair]×100087

[The person who said it was unfair in front of you is confused. This is not an internal decision of the military department. This is obviously because Honglian and this big brother have an eye on each other, so they choose the big brother, and the military has no control over it. 】

[How do you know the military can't control it? The duration of Honglian's existence is unpredictable. The original consciousness may have dissipated, and the current one may just be an artificial intelligence installed by the military. 】

[Maybe it's bullshit. Don't talk nonsense if you don't understand. If Honglian's autonomous consciousness is really tampered with, how could it be the turn of this little-known big brother. 】

[This big brother is really not unknown. Please see my homepage for details about his identity. There is a detailed explanation on the homepage. 】

[Bah, I thought it was real. I clicked on it excitedly, and a kucha seed flew directly to my head. I said, brother, if you sell movies, just sell them. Don't be so dedicated. 】

【Haha, I have whatever type you want. 】

............

On the barrage, demons, ghosts, people, gods, and gods bloomed, and there was everything you could talk about. Although most of them were surprised by Guren's direct recognition of his master, there were still some people who were stubbornly trying to find out the inside story.

Not only the barrage, but also many candidates who were present at the scene felt it was unfair.

They obviously worked so hard to train, study, and improve for Honglian. The previous exam almost cost them their lives. They had finally passed it, but why were they given the upper hand by someone they had never heard of?

Moreover, the core is still in the fusion stage. As long as they interrupt the fusion, Lu Xing will die immediately, and they will naturally have a chance.

Thinking of this, some people started to make a move, and the people supported by the major forces slowly moved forward. If you look closely, you can see a bright light on their sleeves.

After all, they are all tools raised by the family, not just tools to accompany the prince to study. In this case, their final mission has arrived.

The person who was originally just upset and didn't want to do this, with the mentality of "I'm not the one who killed the person anyway", was ready to sit back and enjoy the scene, so he took the initiative to give up his seat as if he didn't see it.

There are also people who are not willing to give in, secretly following behind, preparing to take the opportunity to make a last-ditch attack.

This scene all fell in the eyes of Xuan Changming and the audience in the live broadcast room.

In an instant, the live broadcast room exploded with barrage. Some people were watching the excitement and did not mind it. Some people saw clearly what they wanted to do and condemned them as unworthy of being soldiers. There were also people who applauded, saying that this is the true nature of soldiers.

Xuan Changming didn't know about the discussions taking place on the Internet. He sneered, and the sharp eyes of his tiger eyes swept back and forth over those people who thought they were hiding, or who didn't want to hide at all.

Xuan Changming was warning these people with his eyes - he already knew what they wanted to do, and if they acted recklessly, they would be strangled.

At the same time, the soldiers of the Red Lotus Guards all stepped forward and stood in front of Honglian, with Xuan Changming behind them, to escort the fusion.

But the steps of those people only paused for a moment, and then started walking again.

Xuan Changming's eyes were even colder. He didn't expect these people to be honest. All the major forces were bound to win over Honglian. As long as someone not chosen by their own forces became the master of Honglian, no matter who they were, they would be in danger.

Because even if you become the master of the red lotus, it does not mean that you will not die. As long as the master of the red lotus dies, the red lotus will naturally return to the state of being ownerless, so that they still have a chance.

Xuan Changming has always been aware of the ambitions of these forces. He has tried to challenge them and tried to change them. But people's desire for power is endless. Wherever there are people, there will always be people who will fight for power and gain. This is a bad trait that humans can never erase.

Xuan Changming was disappointed. After being disappointed, he could only weigh the pros and cons and no longer tried to change them. Instead, he supported other forces to compete with them and maintain the balance of the situation.

Look, he couldn't escape the power struggle in the end.

But what Xuan Changming didn't expect was that these people were so eager. They couldn't wait to go out and kill Lu Xing, and wanted to kill Lu Xing during the fusion.

It is true that this is the method with the highest success rate, but for the sake of the general public, almost all forces will not choose to take action at this time.

The reason why they are so anxious this time is most likely because Lu Xing is a new face and the choice of master this time is extraordinary. Even though Ruan Sui took Lu Xing to the new year party to show up, how could the leaders of the big forces who thought highly of themselves care about a small new student.

Naturally, he would not know that this new student was the candidate he Xuan Changming and President Wu Jin favored.

Some of the candidates think it's unfair, and naturally there are also some who think it's fair, and there are even more who can't stand these rotten power struggles and want to stop them.

But before they could step forward to stop him, they heard a weak but pleasant voice sounding strangely.

"Isaac Leden, if you can't control your minions, I wouldn't mind cutting them for you."

Isaac sneered: "Lan Ping, I don't understand what you are talking about. Are you hallucinating due to excessive blood loss?"

"Don't you understand?" Lan Ping touched his neck. The feeling of having his throat cut was still deep in his mind, which made his tone even harsher. "You'd better not understand. If something happens later, don't blame me for not warning you. "

"Haha, thank you very much."

"Hehe, you're welcome."

Lanping and Isaac's needles had no effect on Maimang and got closer. Major General Luola saw this and stood in front of Xuan Changming, whispering: "Commander, it's time to chop off these hands that are stretched too long. "

"It's time to chop it into pieces. I have no dignity left in front of them."

Before he finished speaking, a sword light suddenly flew out from the group of candidates, and the target was Lu Xing, who was lying on Honglian's hand and fused with Honglian's core.

[The author has something to say]

The author is very busy today. The small theater will be completed tomorrow. I love you all. There will be a small red envelope dropped in the comment area of this chapter. Let me see if you are still there.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-21 20:43:08~2023-02-22 20:32:48~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 6 bottles of Chen; 5 bottles of brown kiwi;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 57 Fusion

The sword flashed, and there was an uproar in the live broadcast room.

Many netizens who watched the live broadcast at this time really did not expect that today they would not only see Honglian's strange master selection ceremony, but also the murder scene.

【What the hell is going on! 】

【No, you don't know? Can anyone explain this? Is this a rebellion? 】

【You must be too courageous. 】

[I don't want to look at it, it's too scary. There will definitely be blood today, and there may even be broken limbs flying around...]

[Stop describing it, can someone tell me why? 】

No one answered the questions on the rapidly scrolling barrage. It's not that no one knows what's going on, but the exciting content in the live broadcast room makes them unable to answer.

They saw a flash of white sword light, heading straight towards the person lying on Honglian's palm. At this moment, under Xuan Changming's order, half of the members of the Red Lotus Guards rushed straight into the crowd of candidates, and half of the members flew up.

With a "swish" sound, a pair of metal wings suddenly spread out from behind the team members, and suddenly rose up in front of everyone's shocked eyes, directly blocking all the hidden weapons fired at Lu Xing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 650 82
Author: Miaoji/ε¦™ζ©Ÿ Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
5K 199 16
When Jimin leaves his long-time boyfriend, Jungkook, he knew his life would change. Now he has a new roommate by the name of Min Yoongi, but Jimin qu...
1.4M 34.9K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.3M 67.6K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...