The spiritual body is a husky

By Demens88

Summary too long, read it in first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/qihuan/2... More

Summary + Chapter 1-4
Chapter 5-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-20
Chapter 21-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29-32
Chapter 33-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-44
Chapter 45-48
Chapter 49-52
Chapter 53-56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61-64
Chapter 69-72
Chapter 73-76
Chapter 77-80
Chapter 81-84
Chapter 85-88
Chapter 89-92
Chapter 93-96
Chapter 97-100
Chapter 101-104
Chapter 105-108
Chapter 109-112
Chapter 113-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-124
Chapter 125-128
Chapter 129-132
Chapter 133-136
Chapter 137-140
Chapter 141-144
Chapter 145-148
Chapter 149-152
Chapter 153-156
Chapter 157-160
Chapter 161-164
Chapter 165-168
Chapter 169-172
Chapter 173-176
Chapter 177-180
Chapter 181-184
Chapter 185-188
Chapter 189-192
Chapter 193-196
Chapter 197-200
Chapter 201-204
Chapter 205-208
Chapter 209-212
Chapter 213-216
Chapter 217-220
Chapter 221-224
Chapter 225-228
Chapter 229-232
Chapter 233-236
Chapter 237-240
Chapter 241-244
Chapter 245-248
Chapter 249-252
Chapter 253-256
Chapter 257-260
Chapter 261-264

Chapter 65-68

94 2 0
By Demens88

  Ruan Sui stopped his hand and said, "Are you... teasing the instructor?"

  "No," Lu Xing shook his head, and the flattened dog ears under the large towel moved uneasily, "It's true. The instructor is good-looking and gentle. In fact, those who came to trouble me at the party just now were all He's the instructor's suitor, right?"

  "They were jealous that I could stand beside the instructor, so they came to trouble me."

  Ruan Sui smiled softly and sat next to Lu Xing: "Are you afraid? Many of them are in high positions and have good family backgrounds."

  "Don't be afraid." Lu Xing tilted his head and his eyes lingered between Ruan Sui's neck and collarbone, "They have bad intentions, instructor, don't be deceived by them."

  As if he was afraid of Ruan Sui's failure, Lu Xing's pure black eyes were full of sincerity: "Instructor, I am an experimental subject and I am very sensitive to malice. I can feel whether they are sincere towards you."

  Pursing his lips, Lu Xing continued: "Although Leopold and Elvis are good-looking and have good family backgrounds, they are the most malicious to you. The two I met later were in military uniforms. Yes, I am sincere to you, but I am too careful."

  Ruan Sui was a little surprised. It was the first time for Lu Xing to meet these people, yet he got them right.

  Leopold and Elvis were indeed full of malice towards him, and they were only scheming about the forces behind him and his own abilities.

  Wang Qiang and Yu Yu are sincere to him and have been pursuing him for a long time, but they are also people who are good at calculations. They habitually weigh the pros and cons when encountering problems and find solutions that are more beneficial to them.

  They will never take him seriously, unlike his big dog, who will take action to protect him even if their status is inferior to him, and they will say harsh words just because Charles doesn't respect him.

  When Wang Qiang and Yu Yuzai saw themselves being stopped by Leopold and Elvis, they didn't stand up immediately because the matter hadn't become a big deal yet.

  If you stand up when the matter is not serious, you will be remembered by the families behind the two people. Wang Qiang and Yu Yu both have mediocre family backgrounds and have climbed up step by step on their own. They cannot afford to be stared at by those two families.

  The meaning will be different when things get serious and come out. Not only can you win the favor of most people and gain a good reputation, but you can also make yourself owe them a favor. It can be said to be a good way to get the best of both worlds.

  To be honest, Ruan Sui sometimes felt that Wang Qiang and Yu Yu were not sincerely pursuing him. In Ruan Sui's opinion, these two people were quite capable. They were both good at calculating and focused on the so-called overall situation.

  Touching Lu Xing's wet hair, Ruan Sui was suddenly curious about what he thought of Lan Wei.

  Lu Xing seemed to know what Ruan Sui wanted to ask, so he took the initiative to speak: "Miss Lan Wei treats you sincerely, more sincerely than anyone else."

  "Oh?" Ruan Sui didn't expect Lu Xing to be so honest and smiled happily.

  Seeing the dog ears that kept shaking on top of Lu Xing's head, Ruan Sui suddenly wanted to tease the dog. His tone was slightly stagnant, with a hint of thought: "You mean I can choose to date Lan Wei?"

  Lu Xing shook his head hurriedly: "No, no, no. Lan, Miss Lan Wei is more worried than anyone else, but she, she doesn't like you?"

  "Oh? She treats me sincerely, but she doesn't like me?" Ruan Sui's eyes flashed, "How do you know?"

  "Miss Lan Wei told me personally." As if he was afraid that Ruan Sui wouldn't believe it, Lu Xing pursed his lips, lowered his head and muttered in a low voice, "Instructor, you should feel it."

  Ruan Sui touched his chin and resisted the urge to touch his ears. A smile flashed through his glazed eyes: "Well, I feel it, but -"

  "But what?" Upon hearing the turn of events, Lu Xing's heart skipped a beat.

  "But that's okay. She also doesn't like others. We can give it a try, and it can just block out those rotten romances. If she likes someone in the future, it won't be too late for us to break up peacefully. If she ever liked me , I will marry her."

  "Instructor, no. You can't try with her, you can't marry her." Lu Xing was anxious. Thinking of the cooperation between his instructor and Lan Wei in his previous life, he felt sour, even if it was fake. In this life, I can't let the instructor choose this method again, otherwise he will drown himself in jealousy.

  "Oh? What can't I do? I'm going to get married sooner or later." Ruan Sui didn't know what Lu Xing was thinking, and seeing the emotions exposed by his doggy ears, he continued to tease him in a good mood.

  "Just, I just can't." Lu Xing didn't expect that because he didn't want to discredit Lan Wei's impression in Ruan Sui's mind. After all, the girl had helped him a lot in his previous life and was considered someone he cared about. As a result, his kindness dug a hole for him. Suddenly I felt confused.

  Ruan Sui held back his laughter and held his chin with his hands to see when Lu Xing would react, but he was hugged tightly by the person who ran into his arms.

  "Instructor, you can't try it with Miss Lan Wei, have you forgotten? Major Ruan knows our 'relationship'. If you make it official to Miss Lan Wei again, Major Ruan will think you are a loser. If word spreads, Yes, it's bad for your reputation."

  "You, since you have used me to deceive Major Ruan, you can naturally use me to deceive others, so that you will not have a bad reputation."

  [The author has something to say]

  Ruan Sui: Playing with dogs is the most fun.

  Lu Xing: It seems like I fell into the trap, but it seems like I didn't.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-07 22:57:01~2023-02-08 21:29:10~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Tumi;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 44 Seduction

  Ruan Sui was stunned by the cheating person who suddenly rushed into his arms and the words he said, and in an instant he felt confused about whether to laugh or cry again.

  He didn't expect that Lu Xing was still a bit quick-witted. He didn't realize that he said he was dating Lan Wei just to tease him. Instead, he drew inferences from what he said and wanted to declare his sovereignty to everyone.

  Well, it was an oath of sovereignty. It was different from today's covert oath of sovereignty. It was a blatant one that made everyone clear.

  In this way, he must be tied to the big dog hiding in his arms. But it is a good way.

  Raising his eyebrows, Ruan Sui stroked the back of Lu Xing's head and continued teasing him with a smile: "If I use you as a shield, wouldn't that ruin your love? You won't be able to pursue the person you really like when you meet him in the future. "

  After hearing this, Lu Xing crawled into Ruan Sui's arms again, shook his head and said dullly: "I don't like others, my identity -"

  After a pause, he seemed to have thought of something. He raised his head and looked at Ruan Sui for a moment. His dark eyes showed a kind of anxiety, as pitiful as a big dog that had gotten into trouble and was waiting for punishment from its owner.

  "Instructor, is it because of my identity that you gave up on me and chose Miss Lan Wei? However, Major Ruan has already misunderstood our relationship..."

  There was a trace of confusion in Lu Xing's voice, and his eyes became more uneasy, as if he didn't understand that the instructor had already known his identity, felt that his identity was not suitable, and deliberately made Ruan Yuqi misunderstand their relationship.

  Suddenly, like a dream woke up, he slammed his hands holding Ruan Sui's waist, and retreated from Ruan Sui's arms.

  "Um, instructor, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." Before Lu Xing could finish his words, Ruan Sui reached out and hugged him back into his arms.

  Lu Xing was startled for a moment and felt Ruan Sui's hand gently fall on the back of his neck, then gently kneaded the back of his neck in a comforting manner.

  "Lu Xing, listen to me, I have never cared about your identity. That is not your fault."

  "Instructor, I'm scared." Lu Xing buried his face on Ruan Sui's shoulder, enjoying Ruan Sui's comfort, with a smile of success on his lips.

  He knew that the instructor was soft-hearted, and as long as he showed weakness and showed a sad expression, the instructor would feel distressed.

  Although it was a bit despicable to use his tragic life experience to win the instructor's sympathy, he cared too much about Ruan Sui. Even if he knew that the two of them were actually in love in the previous life, it was worth it for him to be despicable in order to avoid making mistakes in this life.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xing calmed down and continued to show weakness, his cold voice with a hint of cowardice: "But the instructor doesn't care, others will care after they find out. The instructor doesn't have so many worries about dating Miss Lan Wei, and besides, Miss Lan Wei is so Beautiful, with such a good family background."

  Lu Xing and others' voices became lower and lower, and Ruan Sui could hardly hear the last sentence, and his heart became increasingly uncomfortable.

  The cowardice revealed in Lu Xing's words made him feel sour in his heart.

  He suddenly felt that he was going too far. Knowing that Lu Xing had unusual feelings for him and that his identity was sensitive, he still used this method to tease Lu Xing, causing Lu Xing to fall into low self-esteem and sensitive emotions. It was a heinous crime.

  No matter how calm, wise, and capable Lu Xing appears on a daily basis, in the final analysis he is just an eighteen-year-old kid who has been tortured and grew up in fear. He wants to live a good life and desperately comes to the imperial capital to survive.

  He will also be scared and sad. The sensitivity and pain in the heart can never be understood or easily understood by an outsider.

  Lu Xing believed in himself very much, something Ruan Sui had never doubted. Because of this, Ruan Sui felt that he should not use such things to tease a little guy who was sincere to him and had a good impression of him.

  Sighing softly, Ruan Sui's glazed eyes were filled with guilt and distress, and he whispered to Lu Xing softly: "Lu Xing, I was teasing you just now."

  "You also said that I know Lan Wei is sincere to me. If I wanted to date Lan Wei, why would I wait until today? If I really cared about your identity, when Ruan Yuqi eavesdropped in the corner today, I How could you deliberately misunderstand him?"

  Ruan Sui gently stroked the back of Lu Xing's head and released the healing power under his hands. While helping Lu Xing sort out his mental energy, he continued to induce him verbally: "Think about it, if the instructor really cared about your identity, would he take you home? Still. Holding you like this?"

  Lu Xing did not raise his head, but shook his head lying on Ruan Sui's shoulder. His soft, smooth dog ears rubbed Ruan Sui's neck, making him chuckle.

  "Okay, your mental body is a dog, and you have become a dog too? Stop being such a spoiled brat and get up quickly."

  Lu Xing still didn't raise his head and said dullly: "Don't instructors like dogs? Isn't it good for me to become a dog?"

  "Well, that's good, but I like you better now."

  "Instructor?" Lu Xing suddenly raised his head and saw Ruan Sui's eyes that were always full of tenderness. But at this time, in addition to tenderness, there was also a touch of ethereal friendship that surprised Lu Xing.

  "Instructor?" Lu Xing said hesitantly, "You, do you also like me a little bit?"

  "Yeah." Ruan Sui admitted directly, "But now I just like it a little bit, otherwise I wouldn't let you help me block Ruan Yuqi, but -"

  "But what?" Lu Xing blinked and looked at Ruan Sui anxiously, wishing he had an extra pair of ears so that he could hear Ruan Sui's next words clearly.

  Ruan Sui did not answer immediately. He was watching with interest Lu Xing, who was so excited that his tail was wagging crazily.

  Shaoqing, he held back his laughter and said seriously: "But, you said 'yes', when did you like me? What kind of like did you like me?"

  Lu Xing choked for a moment, and his big tail that was originally swaying excitedly froze in place. In Ruan Sui's eyes, it couldn't be too cute.

  "Tell me? Are you listening?" Ruan Sui didn't let go of Lu Xing's hand. The distance between the two was so close that if one of them came slightly closer, the distance between their lips would disappear.

  Lu Xing didn't dare to breathe. Ruan Sui's beautiful features were so close at hand, and his warm breath hit his eyebrows, lips and teeth. He was so distracted for a moment that he almost revealed the story of his rebirth.

  After reacting, he glanced at Ruan Sui guiltily, and Lu Xing muttered: "Instructor, I just like you, you are good to me."

  Ruan Sui nodded: "Huaiyu is good to you, do you like him?"

  "like."

  "Is that the same as liking me?"

  Before Lu Xing could answer, Ruan Sui asked again: "You will meet more people who are good to you in the future, and you will also like them. Is that the same as liking me?"

  Lu Xing was silent. He originally wanted to test Ruan Sui's bottom line bit by bit, and then use the method of boiling a frog in warm water to "eat" Ruan Sui bit by bit, so that Ruan Sui would willingly accept him.

  But as soon as he found out that Ruan Sui was not disgusted with him, but rather liked him, Ruan Sui noticed his thoughts and came to question him, putting him in a dilemma.

  He admitted it directly, fearing that Ruan Sui's feelings for him had not yet deteriorated and he would really alienate himself. If you don't admit it, since Ruan Sui has asked, he must have realized that there is no point in lying.

  Lu Xing was a little annoyed. He was really blinded by jealousy and the memories of Lan Wei and Ruan Sui's previous life, so that he didn't realize that Ruan Sui was just teasing him, so he showed his weakness.

  Thinking that before she felt sorry for Ruan Sui, she was complacent, but now she is only trembling with fear.

  However, if you extend your head and shrink your head, it will be a slash. Today, you can't avoid it. Taking a deep breath, Lu Xing was about to admit that his feelings for Ruan Sui were unusual, but Ruan Sui covered his mouth.

  "Shh," Ruan Sui's eyes showed a smile and a hint of worry, "I suddenly don't want to know. Remember what you said today that you like me. As for what kind of like this kind of like will turn into in the end, just Let time decide."

  Lu Xing nodded repeatedly and breathed a sigh of relief. While he felt that he had escaped, his blinded brain started to work quickly and he began to think about why Ruan Sui let him go.

  Is he afraid that the answer is not what he wants? So what is the answer Ruan Sui wants?

  It's "different".

  If the answer he wants is "the same", Ruan Suida doesn't have to ask. In this way, even if his feelings for him are unusual, it won't affect anything as long as he doesn't say it.

  But Ruan Sui forced himself to ask this question, which proved that the answer he wanted was "different".

  The reason he didn't let himself say it was probably because he was young and hadn't yet figured out his feelings. He was also afraid that even if he blurted out the answer he wanted, it would end up being the answer he didn't want due to the passage of time.

  That's why Ruan Sui told him to let time decide.

  Realizing this, Lu Xing suddenly felt ecstatic, which meant that Ruan Sui's feelings for him had shifted from the support between teachers and students, the friendship between comrades, and the regret for his life experience to the love of a lover.

  This means that as long as she works harder, she can let Ruan Sui feel her passionate emotions and let Ruan Sui know that her feelings for him will not fade with time, but will become more mellow and intense as time goes by, just like wine.

  In this way, Ruan Sui will open his heart and accept him completely.

  Ruan Sui didn't know what Lu Xing was thinking in his heart, but he could tell from Lu Xing's big wagging tail and the excitedly beating dog ears on his head that Lu Xing was very happy now.

  Lu Xing was happy, and he was in a good mood. He reached out and patted Lu Xing's head, released his hand holding Lu Xing, and said with a smile: "Okay, I'm going to wash up too. If you're tired, rest. If you're not tired, you can go play." Can play games."

  Ruan Sui pointed to the ultra-high-configuration terminal placed in the corner of the bedroom: "There are many games in there. You can play whichever one you like. I will take you to the training ground tomorrow to get to know your future teammates. You will be pleasantly surprised."

  "surprise?"

  "Yes," Ruan Sui thought of Huaiyu's shiny head, and his smile deepened, "you will like them."

  After saying that, Ruan Sui ignored Lu Xing's confusion and went to take a shower.

  Lu Xing sat stupidly on the bed, wondering for a long time what the surprise Ruan Sui was talking about would be.

  Shaking his head to get these things out of his mind, Lu Xing glanced at the closed bathroom, listened to the gurgling sound of water, clicked on his communicator, found the person's name and broadcast it.

  Soon a brisk voice came from the other side: "Lu Xing, everything you told me has been done. When will the things be given to you?"

  "Now."

  "Now?" The brisk voice paused and repeated again, "Now?"

  Lu Xing affirmed: "Yes, right now. I have something to do tomorrow, so there isn't much time left for me."

  "Okay." There was helplessness in the brisk voice, "I'll be there in ten minutes, please remember to pick me up."

  "Okay, contact me when you arrive, from——"

  Before Lu Xing could finish speaking, Ruan Sui, who was taking a shower in the bathroom, suddenly said, "Lu Xing, I accidentally dropped my bath towel on the floor. Please help me get a new one."

  "Okay, instructor."

  "Bath towel? Instructor? Lu Xing, what are you doing? Are you—hehehe. It has long been seen that you have evil intentions towards the instructor, and you succeeded? When did you, how fast..."

  Lu Xing was speechless as he listened to the obscene laughter of the person opposite him. After a few seconds, he decided to mute the other person unilaterally: "Stop talking nonsense, hurry up and leave."

  The person on the other side didn't know that Lu Xing had muted him unilaterally, and kept talking: "I know, I know, it's like being a thief. I've never been so sneaky before. By the way, I can go through the main entrance." ? And did you succeed? Lu Xing? Lu Xing? Lu Xing?"

  After calling a few times, the person opposite suddenly fell silent. After a moment, he spoke angrily: "Your uncle, Lu Xing, you silenced me again..."

  Of course, Lu Xing couldn't hear the angry roar from the other side, so he quickly grabbed a new bath towel, opened the bathroom door and walked in.

  The bathroom in Ruan Sui's master bedroom is very large, separated from dry and wet areas. The bathroom is a separate room, separated by frosted glass that is light-transmitting and impermeable to humans.

  At this time, the bathroom was brightly lit, and Ruan Sui's beautiful figure was reflected on the frosted glass through the light, pinning Lu Xing who had just entered the door to the spot.

  The figure on the glass is quite tall, with broad shoulders, narrow waist, and long legs, but it is somewhat different from the traditional broad shoulders, narrow waist, and long legs.

  The figure on the glass has a slimmer waist and longer legs.

  When the figure stood sideways, her slightly bulging chest muscles looked extremely sexy against the frosted glass.

 The flat belly and perky buttocks are in sharp contrast, the thighs are well-proportioned, and the calves are slender and powerful. Even if he is just standing loosely, you can feel the power contained in his body.

  In short, it is both sexy, beautiful and dangerously charming.

  Lu Xing was deeply attracted. He found that even Ruan Sui's silhouette could fascinate him.

  Ruan Sui knew it when Lu Xing opened the door and walked in. He knew the characteristics of his bathroom very well. When he saw Lu Xing standing still and making no sound, he understood immediately.

  She secretly sighed "little perverted dog" in her heart and began to show off her figure calmly.

  When Ruan Yuqi gave him a physical examination, he once said that his figure was of a very charming type, and both men and women would like his figure.

  Although Ruan Yuqi is often unreliable, his research on the human body is authoritative. If he says charming, it must mean good-looking.

  However, others may just appreciate it, but for a big dog like Lu Xing who is interested in him, it is full of impact.

  Ruan Sui knew very well how to use light and shadow to make himself look more charming and sexy. He wanted to keep Lu Xing by his side, no matter what the means. Even if Lu Xing's feelings for him were not clear yet, he was confident that Lu Xing would follow him wholeheartedly.

  Sure enough, Lu Xing was stunned and remained silent.

  Ruan Sui chuckled, his laughter hidden in the sound of water. After showing off his figure in all directions, Ruan Sui coughed lightly, pretended not to know anything and asked: "Lu Xing, Lu Xing, have you brought me the bath towel?"

  Lu Xingru woke up from his dream, patted his flushed face, and tried to make his voice sound normal: "Here, instructor, please open the door a crack."

  "Okay." Ruan Sui agreed and turned off the shower. When he reached the door and was about to open it, Ruan Sui paused, and suddenly let out a painful "ah" as his eyes rolled around.

  "What's wrong? What's wrong? Instructor, what's wrong with you? Did you hit something?" Lu Xing was anxious, but he didn't dare to open the door unless Ruan Sui opened it.

  Ruan Sui smiled, but his tone contained a hint of exhaustion and pain.

  "No, I didn't hit it. I just injured my leg a little bit before. It will feel uncomfortable when it rains. I'll be fine after a while."

  Lu Xing frowned and complained that he had forgotten about Ruan Sui's leg injury. In his previous life, Ruan Sui would be in great pain when it rained.

  Ruan Sui will feel double the pain, softness and numbness in his legs. When Ruan Yuqi was around, Ruan Sui would ask Ruan Yuqi to massage him. When Ruan Yuqi was away, he would look for him.

  I had rubbed Ruan Sui's legs many times in my previous life, but I had actually forgotten about it in this life.

  In his previous life, when he was rubbing Ruan Sui's legs, he once asked me when Ruan Sui was injured. Ruan Sui didn't go into details, but only mentioned a vague time. Now that I think about it, it couldn't be this year.

  Recalling that Ruan Yuqi said that Ruan Sui had been seriously injured before, it is possible that his leg was injured at this time. An accidental injury is more painful than a rainy day a few years later. Ruan Sui's pain now is likely to be several times more than it will be in the following years.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xing couldn't stand any longer. He put his hand on the bathroom door handle and said seriously: "Instructor, I have to go in and carry you out now. The sequelae of the injury can be serious or small. You can't do it if it doesn't stop raining." You can get through it by just being patient."

  "No need, Lu Xing." A smile appeared in Ruan Sui's eyes. He placed his hand on the door and continued to say in a weak tone, "Please help me call Ruan Yuqi over."

  "Instructor, Major Ruan can't hold you." Lu Xing refused to give in at all. "His physical condition is too poor. Instructor, get out of the way. I'm going to push the door. Don't hit you."

  After Lu Xing finished speaking, he stared at Ruan Sui's hand against the door. Seeing Ruan Sui moving away bit by bit, Lu Xing suddenly pushed the door open, and Ruan Sui's beautiful body dripping with water suddenly appeared in front of him. In front of Lu Xing.

  Lu Xing shook his head. Although he was very worried about Ruan Sui, Ruan Sui was so beautiful, a hundred times more beautiful than the figure on the frosted glass.

  Ruan Sui's entire body was glowing white and very flexible, even his joints were pink.

  Although he had helped Ruan Sui rub his legs before and had seen Ruan Sui's knee joints more than once, this pink color did not look weak at all. Paired with Ruan Sui's powerful but not exaggerated muscles, it was really difficult to see them. Look away.

  Lu Xing couldn't become a Buddha on the spot and had no worries.

  After secretly taking two deep breaths, Lu Xing returned to normal. He wrapped Ruan Sui in a large bath towel, picked him up, and walked out step by step calmly.

  After putting Ruan Sui on the bed and pulling the quilt over him, Lu Xing finally breathed a sigh of relief. He avoided looking at Ruan Sui and ran away after saying "I'm going to find Major Ruan".

  Ruan Sui smiled and watched Lu Xing run out the door, then stretched out his hand to wipe the sweat on his forehead, and smiled bitterly: "I really can't lie to others, I've been punished."

  Ruan Sui's pain was real, but it was not unbearable, and Ruan Yuqi knew it even more. For this reason, special medicine was developed for him. As long as he insists on taking it, the symptoms will gradually weaken and disappear after half a year.

  He had been busy these past two days and forgot to take his medicine, which is why he had a violent attack this time.

  "I hope Ruan Yuqi won't expose me, but the effect is really good." Ruan Sui leaned on the bed and murmured as he thought about Lu Xing's body reaction when he saw him.

  At the same time, Huaiyu, who hurried over after talking to Lu Xing, had already arrived at the address given by Lu Xing. He walked around the villa and did not see Lu Xing coming to pick him up.

  Just when he wanted to contact Lu Xing, he saw the message from Lu Xing on the communicator.

  [Don't run around when you arrive. Hide in the bushes to the east of the villa and wait for me to come out to find you. 】

  Huaiyu looked at the dark bushes to the east: "..."

  fall! This brother has no choice. There are the most mosquitoes in this kind of bush. Do you want him to hide here because you want him to feed the mosquitoes? Although mosquitoes have almost no mutations, they become more toxic and can cause unbearable itching after being bitten.

  He came out in a hurry and did not spray mosquito repellent. If he hid in, wouldn't he directly feed the mosquitoes?

  Just as he was thinking about it, a window upstairs in the villa suddenly opened, and Lu Xing's figure appeared behind the window, seemingly holding something in his hand.

  Huaiyu has very good eyesight, especially at night. When he clearly saw what Lu Xing was holding in his hand, he suddenly smiled evilly, and then the thing in his hand hit Huaiyu's head with a precise parabola, then he closed the window and left neatly.

  Huaiyu: "..."

  Damn, this is the end of the world. Damn it, Lu Xing would bully him. I wonder if he has no hair now, so hitting him would hurt more than before. Even if you want to give yourself mosquito repellent, you don't have to hit yourself on the head? It's not like I can't catch it.

  Just when Huaiyu couldn't help but prepare to contact Lu Xing and make a voice complaint, the contact device on his wrist suddenly vibrated. When he lowered his head, he saw that it was the message from Lu Xing.

  [I bought you the new contact device you like. You can receive it when you return to school soon. And, thank you, Huaiyu. 】

  Huaiyu pursed his lips and muttered, "You'll step on my weak spots." Then he happily sprayed mosquito repellent on himself and trotted into the bushes to hide.

  In the villa, Lu Xing returned to the room and watched Ruan Yuqi nagging Ruan Sui while treating him. He couldn't help but said: "Major Ruan, the instructor is not feeling well right now. Can you -"

  "What? You want me to say less?" Ruan Yuqi glared at the two people in the room who were not obedient, and said angrily, "You want me to say less, but you are trying to cheer me up? My Are you following the doctor's orders? People who don't follow the doctor's orders have no right to ask me to say less."

  Lu Xing was stunned by the roar. Looking at Ruan Yuqi whose background seemed to turn into blazing flames, he blinked innocently: "Major Ruan, you don't seem to have given me any medical advice."

  "Are you still talking back?" Ruan Yuqi looked at him sideways, "Even if I didn't help you, the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked. You have such a good instructor, that day is probably not far away. Just watch him carefully and give him Rub it, if it still hurts after half an hour, come back to me."

  Lu Xing nodded quickly, took a deep breath after Ruan Yuqi went out, and murmured: "Major Ruan is so scary."

  "Pfft--" Ruan Sui laughed and waved to Lu Xing, "Come, sit here."

  After Lu Xing sat down and obediently reached out and started massaging according to Ruan Yuqi's instructions, Ruan Sui smiled slightly: "Don't worry, Ruan Yuqi is just worried about me."

  "Instructor, I think Major Ruan is right. You must follow the doctor's advice." Lu Xing shook his head and began to massage Ruan Sui seriously. "I will watch you for treatment in the future. I don't want the upper beam to be crooked and the lower beam to be crooked."

  "Okay," Ruan Sui responded softly, "Then it's up to you."

  The two looked at each other and smiled, and the sweet atmosphere of secret love lingered around them, making the two of them unable to help but be immersed in it.

  [The author has something to say]

  Lu Xing: The instructor is so beautiful, I will always be fascinated by her.

  Ruan Sui: Little perverted dog.

  Huaiyu: Does anyone pay attention to me? I'm so bored, and my forehead was hit red by someone.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-08 21:29:10~2023-02-10 21:00:11~

 Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 75 bottles of Zhirou; 9 bottles of Moonlight Cool; 7 bottles of Xiaofeng;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 45 Brothers

  "well......"

  Huaiyu swatted the mosquito buzzing in his ear to death, and sighed after getting into the bushes for the 108th time.

  "Damn Lu Xing, you scumbag who values ​​sex over friends. It's raining and you asked me to give you something. Now that the rain has stopped, you still haven't come out. If you don't come out, I'll turn around and go back to school, asking you to beg - "

  Before Huaiyu could even mutter the word "I", he felt a gust of wind blowing directly towards his butt.

  Huaiyu was extremely fast. He put his hands behind his back and blocked his butt, just in time to block a foot that kicked towards his butt.

  "Hehehehe, Lu Xing, why do you still like to play with this? I've known it for a long time, and you wouldn't change it to another flower - ah... so..."

  Huaiyu slapped his face down on the soft lawn, bringing up fine water droplets, and squeezed out the last word with difficulty before turning over and sitting up.

  Rubbing his sore shoulder from being kicked, Huaiyu looked at the sneak attack on him with a look of reluctance.

  Lu Xing: "Are you too cruel? If I get disfigured and can't find anyone I like, you have to be responsible for raising me for the rest of my life."

  "Do you mean you want your future partner to support you?" Lu Xing half-crouched in front of Huaiyu and looked at him, "Why are you so worthless?"

  "Slightly," Huaiyu made a face at Lu Xing, "I'm happy with it. You're not authentic, and you don't explain the changes in advance."

  Lu Xing sighed and looked speechlessly at his friend who turned into a dumbass as soon as he relaxed. He stretched out his hand in front of him and said, "Get up."

  "You have a conscience and know how to pull me away."

  Huaiyu smiled happily and put his hand on Lu Xing's hand. When Lu Xing was about to pull him, he suddenly pushed back. In this way, when Lu Xing loses his footing, he can sweep his legs so that Lu Xing can experience the feeling of landing on his face.

  It's a pity that the ideal is very full and the reality is very skinny. Lu Xing and Huaiyu have been friends for so many years. As soon as Huaiyu rolled his eyes, he knew what he wanted to fart.

  Before Huaiyu could carry out his plan, Lu Xing had already let go of his half-stretched hand. Huaiyu's center of gravity suddenly became unstable, and his hips fell backwards.

  Huaiyu: "......"

  Huaiyu was angry: "Lu Xing, why can't you let me succeed once?"

  Lu Xing said coolly: "Don't blame me, you always use the same two moves and never change them. It's easy to guess."

  "You mean you blame me?"

  Lu Xing looked at Huaiyu with cold eyes. What did he mean, "You blame me?"

  Huaiyu pursed his lips and muttered in a low voice: "Just wait, I will defeat you one day."

  "I'll wait. Until then, do your homework and don't be lazy in training. I may not be able to take care of you on the battlefield in the future, and you have to learn to take care of yourself."

  Huaiyu shut up. He knew that Lu Xing was doing it for his own good. Whether it was the previous sneak attack or Lu Xing's constant urging, it was all for his own good.

  The ability of his owl mental body to be developed without any specific training was all due to Lu Xing.

  During the physical examination when he was eight years old, after Lu Xing learned about his mental state, he always intentionally or unintentionally led him to do some hearing and vision training.

  When he was a child, Huaiyu only thought it was fun. When Lu Xing took him to play, he would follow along.

  When he grew up and compared with his peers who also had owl mental bodies, especially during the physical examination after applying for the Imperial Military Academy, he realized that Lu Xing was helping him develop his mental abilities by playing games with him.

  These were the reasons why the teacher who gave him a physical examination at that time was surprised by his high ability data and asked him if he had done any training. He said no, but in his heart he knew everything Lu Xingxing had done for him.

  Therefore, he was even more convinced that Lu Xing's identity was extraordinary.

  Because it is impossible for an eight-year-old child to know those complicated targeted training methods, Lu Xing not only knew it, but also deliberately guided himself to do the training.

  Huaiyu was grateful to Lu Xing and became more determined to protect Lu Xing.

  However, Huaiyu didn't intend to let Lu Xing know this. He touched his shiny head and smiled: "I know, if you keep blabbering, you will become an old mother."

  When Lu Xing saw that he had finished speaking, Huaiyu would only say that he understood it as usual. He shook his head helplessly and changed the subject: "Where are the things?"

  Huaiyu chuckled, took something out of his arms and handed it to Lu Xing: "You know things like a god, but can this thing be repaired after it's broken like this?"

  Lu Xing didn't answer, and began to rummage through a pile of debris under Huaiyu's puzzled gaze.

  Not long after, Lu Xing raised a smile, took out a tiny sequin from the many fragments, put it in his hand, and handed it to Huai Yu to look at: "Take a look, does it look familiar?"

  Huaiyu is an electronic idiot and an Internet idiot. He really doesn't know what this is. But since Lu Xing asked him, he must have seen it before.

  He scratched his head and looked at it for a long time, but he didn't see what it was, so he looked at Lu Xing awkwardly.

  "I don't know him. Well, please stop being so secretive and tell me."

  Lu Xing really lost his temper with Huaiyu: "This is your eighteenth-year-old gift to me. Do you remember what it is?"

  Huaiyu blinked: "That micro information transmission sticker? How did it become like this?"

  Lu Xing nodded: "That's it. This is a chip. When Charles wanted to catch me, I stuck it on his communicator."

  "Then what? This thing is not just a flower stand." Huaiyu became interested. He gave this thing to Lu Xing because Lu Xing liked these weird little things and never thought that it could be helpful.

  Lu Xing didn't show off, and said directly: "I have modified this thing. After it is attached, it can crack the 'host''s program and steal information according to my instructions. As long as it is not damaged, I can know everything stored in the Charles liaison device." ."

  Huaiyu gave a thumbs up: "Yin, really yin. I suddenly sympathized with Charles, and actually had the courage to offend you, who is a gentleman on the surface, but is actually a murderous god."

  "Okay, I won't be poor with you. I'll go back after the things are delivered. New liaison device, thank you." After saying that, Huaiyu turned around and walked away.

  It was very late. If he didn't go back, he would be sleeping on the street as soon as the dormitory door was closed.

  Lu Xing didn't turn back to the villa with his things until he couldn't see Huaiyu's back. As soon as he entered the door, he met Ruan Yuqi who was waiting for him with a water glass.

  Lu Xing was startled. When he came out, Ruan Yuqi was still working hard in the underground laboratory and didn't even notice that he came out. How could he be waiting for him at the door?

  Ruan Yuqi hooked his fingers: "Don't say anything, just follow me. I'll see you if I have something to do."

  Lu Xing followed Ruan Yuqi into the underground laboratory. As soon as the door was closed, Ruan Yuqi leaned against the door and looked Lu Xing up and down.

  Although Lu Xing didn't do anything wrong, what he asked Huaiyu to do was still not suitable for others to know. Being looked at by Ruan Yuqi like this made him feel a little guilty.

  Fortunately, Lu Xing had mastered the art of nourishing qi. Ruan Yuqi looked at Lu Xing for a long time. From his facial expression to his eyes, Lu Xing looked calm, and he even took the initiative to ask: "Major Ruan, what do you want from me?"

  Ruan Yuqi smiled: "Don't worry, you don't have to think about how to lie to me. As long as you don't hurt Xiao Shui, I don't care what you do when you go out in the middle of the night. I called you here because I want to collect blood. I have an idea about your nutritional supplements." , collect blood for a final check."

  Lu Xing was choked by Ruan Yuqi and silently rolled up his arm sleeves.

  Ruan Yuqi chuckled, and Lu Xing felt that his eyes were shining brightly. He saw Ruan Yuqi taking out an oversized syringe and walking towards him step by step.

  Lu Xing looked at the syringe, which was almost as thick as a baby's arm, and twitched the corner of his mouth. If this is done, will it really not cause anemia?

  Ruan Yuqi didn't care what Lu Xing was thinking, he pierced Lu Xing's blood vessel neatly, drew a full tube of blood, then opened the door, quickly pushed Lu Xing out, and happily ran to study Lu Xing's blood. .

  Lu Xing looked at the door in front of him, which was less than one centimeter away from the tip of his nose, and then at the pinprick where the bleeding had not stopped. He blinked, and the danger level for Ruan Yuqi increased to another level in his heart.

  "It seems that it is true to offend no one but doctors and scientific researchers." Lu Xing murmured, and then reached out to wipe away the blood on the pinhole.

  Just when his hand was about to fall, Lu Xing suddenly paused. The hand that was about to fall on the pinhole landed on both sides of the pinhole and squeezed hard.

  Satisfied that more blood came out from the pinhole, Lu Xing rubbed his face to make himself look pitiful, and then went upstairs to find Ruan Sui to comfort him.

  When he went out to look for Huaiyu, he told Ruan Sui that Huaiyu came to see him and what the specific matter was, but Ruan Sui didn't ask him and didn't tell him.

  In the bedroom, Ruan Sui lay on the bed looking at the ceiling in a daze.

  After Lu Xing went out, Ruan Yuqi suddenly came to him and told him a piece of news that made him very worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 545 16
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277748/ Author: Maruji En Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-08 Latest: Chapter 87 BL finished 266,000 After learnin...
5K 199 16
When Jimin leaves his long-time boyfriend, Jungkook, he knew his life would change. Now he has a new roommate by the name of Min Yoongi, but Jimin qu...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
134K 4.9K 70
I watched as the blood seeped through the white fabric, staining her once white bridal gown. I cradled her in my arms while covering the gun shot wou...