~๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค~ [Seong...

By kyle_exe

Hongjoong was wandering around the empty library, looking through books to find one that might sparkle his in... More

๊งเผบ 1 เผป๊ง‚
โ€ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž โ€
๊งเผบ 2 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 3 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 4 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบnote เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ5 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 6 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 7 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 8 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 9 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 10 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ note เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 11 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 12 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 13 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ 14 เผป๊ง‚
Bonjeour
๊งเผบ 15 เผป๊ง‚
๊งเผบ note เผป๊ง‚
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ17ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ18ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ19ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ20ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ21ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ22ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ23ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ24ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž + ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž(?)

๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ16ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚

329 25 29
By kyle_exe

[a/n: they chenged the fonts I was using for the numbers. Also, I'm not feeling really well so bare with me if I don't upload for a bit. Love y'all<3]

"Hongjoong come on! You can't lock yourself in you room completely for three days and not expect us to be worried" Yunho flicked the light on, just to find a ball on blankets on the older's bed.

"Joong..."

"Please leave"

His voice was cracked. That made the two taller males even more worried. Hongjoong was the type to face problems head on, but right now there he was, avoiding everything and everyone without any apparent reason.

Of course that was a reason, Hongjoong knew why he was acting like that, but that didn't mean he talked about it with his two besfriends. Right now all he wanted to do was drown in his sadness and the silence that his room -previously- provided.

Yunho sighed sitting on the bed beside the wrapped up Hongjoong "Joong what happened?"

That earned a shake of the head from the older, that refused to come out of the comfort of his blanket. "I don't want to talk about it Yun"

"It this about the library guy? Did he say something bad to you?"

"I'm gonna fight him!"

"Mingi don't. He didn't do anything" He uncovered his face to look at his chaotic bestfriend that was still standing by the doorframe. And oh god he looked terrible.

His eyes were red and puffy -probably from crying since he didn't really do much else other than that- his cheeks were red and his lips formed a slight pout.

That did nothing but worry the other two even more, that now were looking at him with concern written all over their faces.

With a loud sigh Hongjoong resigned himself and with one last glance to his besfriends he decided to talk.

"He has a crush I think. He talked about this guy in his last note and he seemed to like him a lot and I... I don't know, I guess I just felt rejected in a way"

"Hongjoong..." Yunho's big arms were wrapping him in a thight hug in a matter of seconds. He felt like crying his soul out all over again... So that's what he did.

At first they were just a few muffled sobs, but soon he began to let out all his tears soaking completely both the blanket and Yunho's shirt.

Obviously Mingi joined the hug soon after.
It hurt to see their besfriend hurting like this, so the best they could do now was to be by his side and let him pour it all out.

☆⃝☆⃝☆⃝☆⃝

Seonghwa sat at a little table inside the cafe, brows furrowed and a little note in his hands. He was reading it over and over again. Why does he seems so cold? He kept asking himself.

Surely it wasn't because he told him he was gay, as the guy said that he was gay himself, but that was the only thing Seomghwa could think about when he thought about why the library guy seemed so cold towards him.

Maybe he feels uncomfortable talking to me now that he knows I'm gay? Or maybe he's mad that I didn't tell him earlier? But he didn't tell me either so it wouldn't make sense if he was mad about that. So why–

"You ok there?"

San suddenly cut off his train of thoughts as he sat down on the other side of the small table. He held a cup in his hand and he wasn't wearing his work clothes no more.

Seonghwa looked around just to find the cafe completely empty and outside the glass door he could see a hint of moonlight hitting the street.

"It's closing time but don't worry, I'm not going to kick you out. You seem kinda conflicted you know?"

He glanced at the piece of paoer in his hands once again before sliding it to San over the table.

"He just seems cold. Or maybe I'm just overthinking" He shrugged as San took a hold of the note, his eyes widening when he read the words written on it.

"He never told me he was gay"

"Well, he never told me either. He said it because I said it first, but now I don't know if I should've kept it to myself."

San re-read the note.

"He does seem cold, what did you tell him in the previous note?"

Seonghwa's cheeks immediately flushed red at the question. His mind wandered once again to the memory of Hongjoong trying to find comfort on him and him falling asleep in his lap.

To bring him back to reality was San's eyebrow that was raised right after that.

He cleared his throat before speaking again.

"Well, I told him that I found this boy reallt cute, and obviously that I was gay."

San stayed silent for a few seconds, then he read the note again. He raised his head to look at Seonghwa.

"Have you thought about the fact that this guy might have cought feelings for you? I don't really know, I'm just guessing, but in this note he sounds like he's jelous."

Seonghwa shook his head. "No, it's impossible, he didn't even know I was gay, plus, we're friends. He never even met me. I don't even know who he is"

"As I said, I'm just guessing. I'm probably wrong honestly. Also, you find someone cute?" Je wiggled his eyebrows at him. "Who's the lucky guy?"

And Seonghwa felt the warmth rising to his cheeks once again. He could tell San right? He would never tell him about this crush right? After contemplwting on wether tell him or not, he decided om the firts option. He didn't know San that well but he felt like he would find out either way sooner or later.

"It's..." He scrathed his neck diverting his gaze to the side. "...Hongjoong."

A sound of glass shattering on the floor.

A wide eyed Wooyoung looking at the both of them frozen on the spot, pieces of glass all around his feet.

Then an exited scream, and before Seonghwa could blink Wooyoung's face was just centimeters from his, a wide -concerning in Seonghwa's opinion- grin on his face.

"You like Hongjoong??!?! As in the short red haired Hongjoong?!? That one??"

He couldn't find the words in that moment. If he was to be honest, he often found Wooyoung's whole behaviour a little too overhelming for his liking. That didn't mean he didn't like the guy, or that he didn't appreciate his presence, no, but he could be a little too much. Or at least that's what he picked out in the few times they had met.

Since no sound wanted to come out from his mouth, he settled for a little nod and -to his disbelief- Wooyoung's grin got wider.

"Woo you're scaring him"

He was suddely yanked back by the collar of his shirt by -of course, who else could that have been- San. Seonghwa noticed how, even if his tome was kind of lecturing, the look in his eyes held a fondness and a thoughtfullness that could be seen from a mile away.

And he suddenly thought that he, too, wanted something like that.

Ans even if he knew the guy just for a few days, the only person that came to his mind in that specific moment was Hongjoong.

☆⃝☆⃝☆⃝☆⃝

"Better?"

"Better."

Hongjoong was now laying in bed cuddled up in between Yunho and Mingi. He stopped crying a few minutes earlier but no one spoke up until Yunho decided to ask.

There was silence after that, but per usual, Mingi broke it again.

"But I'm curious Joong, what did he say in that letter? If you don't mind me asking"

Hongjoong just shook his head sitting up on the bed, followed by the others almost instantly, before standing up and making his way to his desk. There he opened a drawer and took out a small red box.

Walking to his bed again he sat and opened the box, revealing quite a few pieces of pastel pink paper and a bright yellow one.

He took one out, handing it to Mingi.

_____________

[in case you don't remember here is the note]

Hey K. HJ.
I'm really happy you liked the gift. I was incredibly nervous about it.
I also wanted to share something because I'm currently screaming inside.
I made some friends and among these people there was a guy and honestly I've been seeing him a lot lately but he is literally so cute. We didn't talk much but I could understand that he was extremely sweet by the way he talked to his friends. I think I'm kinda developing a crush and I probably look like a freak right now because I'm smiling like crazy but I swear I'm so happy.
P. SH.

_____________________

Mingi read attentively the note, handing it to Yunho once he finished. He seemed to be deep in thoughts, but Hingjoong just shrugged it off.

It was the first time he ever let them read one of the notes and he was extremely nervous for literally no reason.

Once Yunho finished reading the note to he held it to Hongjoong that took it and positioned it back into the red box.

No one spoke after that. Hongjoong hoped of somesort of reaction and the more the silence was dragged, the more he wished he didn't show them.

Until a pair of arms wrapped around him again.

You'd expect Yunho to be the first one to hug him, being that he was probably the most sensible among the three but is was Mingi instead. The pink haired male was hugging him softly, carefully, in contrast with his usual way od hugging people. But it was comforting, almost reassuring.

Soon after that they bid their goodbyes and, with the promise of hanging out again as soon as possible, the younger two were out of Hongjoong's apartment and on their way home.

"Mingi?"

"Mhh?"

"I feel like we're forgetting something"

"I'm not"

And with that, they were gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 773 26
'' i love you were your last words , what do you mean , it meant nothing ? '' i screamed and he just smirked '' let's not open old wounds '' This is...
776 19 29
"I've treasured every single sticky note you've slapped onto my locker since day 1." (you are in Eun-ji's pov :D ) In high school, Eun-ji has a secre...
6.6K 327 11
Hongjoong just sat on his bed looking at the man in front of him with an unreadable expression. Yeah, he spent the entire afternoon at his studio, bu...
43.6K 2.3K 35
Surviving in the real world is hard, but surviving in a novel world is much harder than it seems. After waking up from a car accident, Wooyoung wakes...