𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧...

By anshchi

Jung y/n whose marriage is fixed with a playboy name Kim taehyung for the reputation of his family he says ye... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24🔞
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36 /little mature content /
37
38
39
40 /mature content ahead /
41 / mature content ahead/
42
43
44🔞
45
47
48
New Book
49
Jeon Jungkook

46

1.6K 71 2
By anshchi

Y/n pov

I woke up and saw tae was hugging me like a koala . His face was on my chest I stroke his hair as last night memories flashed in front of my eyes . I didn't knew tae would be this much jealous from dohyun . He is just a good friend so why tae behave like that . I didn't understood his behaviour if it because he was drunk or he was this much possessive for me .

I was busy in my thoughts as tae move his head up and stare into me and peck my lips .

" Good morning" he said with a smile

" Morning" I give him a forced smile

As he was now up I tried to get up but he tightens his hug and prevent me from moving .

"Don't go please"

" Tae let me go to the washroom"

" No just 5 min more " and he smuggled in my chest and slept . My hand went to his hairs and were stroking his hairs .

" Sorry " he mumbled in my chest

" Huh " He move his face

" I'm sorry I can't even face you I - I .. I don't know why I behave like that but I promise I'll never behave like that in future I was just I don't know what kind of feelings were rushing in my mind and I - I "

" It's fine tae " I sighed

" No it's not y/n , the way I behave was immature. You don't deserve this . I question  your feelings towards me when I know what we have for each other "

" Tae it's fine what if I was in your place and I would do the same so stop overthinking. I just want you to tell you that don't ever question my feelings for you . I love you and I'll always will "

" I'll never do it I promise "

Today is weekend so I am preparing breakfast for both of us . As I was preparing pancakes two hands snaked in my waist and hugged me .

He sniffed and smiled at me .

" This smell umm " and I smiled too .

"I want to help you " he chimed

" It's fine tae I'll do it "

" No please" he said showing his puppy eyes and I chuckled a little and nodded

" You can make scrambled eggs "

" Ok then " he pulled his hands from my waist and went to take some eggs from the refrigerator and started making the eggs beside me .

As I have done making pancakes smell of cooked eggs went into my nostrils as I feel weird with the smell . I tried to control myself but failed miserably and went out of the kitchen with hand put it in my mouth .

I hurriedly went to the toilet and throw up . As I haven't eaten anything now so nothing came but I feel bitter mouth after vomit . I wash my mouth and went out of the toilet .

" Baby what happened" tae was standing outside waiting for me and being impulsive it was showing from his expression how worried he looks right now .

" I don't know just wanted to throw up so " I said as I went to the bed and sat in the corner putting my hands on the stomach

" Is it because of yesterday did you drink " I shook my head as he sat on his knees close to me

" I think I haven't had anything so that's why or indigestion.. I don't know" I shrugged as I lay down in the bed . 

" Wait I'll bring the food here then you can have the medicine of indigestion okay "

" Yeah " as he went out and brought me food .

But I wasn't now in the mood of eating anything but I ate because tae forced me to eat and then he gave me some medicine after that I took some rest . Tae went out for some work and told me he'll be back soon .

I took rest and when I woke up it was already 2: 00 pm . I checked tae wasn't home . I tried calling him and he picked and told me not to male something as he'll bring something with him. 

I was now a little hungry so thought of having juice as I went to take some juice . As I drank it , I threw up after 5 min of it . I don't know why I was throwing up so much today .

Tae came and ask me to have some food but I deny him and took more rest , he also sleep next to mine .

***

Few days have been nd I was not feeling well I didn't told tae as he would be stressed about it . I avoid having anything except water . And when he ask me to have something with him I tell him that I'm full .

I thought of going to doctor as my health is showing no recovery and getting worse day by day .

I went and have my test .

" Mrs. Kim congratulations you're pregnant"  doctor told me

" What .. really " I was shocked and at the same time happy .

" Yeah you're 5 weeks pregnant and that's why you're having this urge to throw up more . It's normal in pregnancy so I'll recommend you to have light food "

" Sure doctor "

I was so excited to tell this news to tae . Should I give him a surprise or tell him like a normal thing . How will his reaction, will he be happy, or not , why not he'll be

__________________________________

Sorry for late updates I'll try to complete this book soon in 3,4 chapters now .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1.4K 21
Storyline Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...
19.1K 629 51
Kim Y/N lives with her two brothers...OVERprotective brothers. She has a crush on one of their best friends. But, will it be easy as there are fanboy...
104K 3.2K 35
‟Do you, Kim Taehyung, take her as your wife?‟ With that tears rolled down your cheeks instantly. ‟Yes I do.‟ The said person replied to the priest...