BLOODSTRIDE-(Natasha Romanoff...

By Extraspiced

! SECOND MAIN STORY ! Natasha RomanoffxOC Avengers: Assemble - βœ… Captain America: The Winter Soldier - πŸ• Ave... More

Jamie Tashiana Ivanova-Johnson
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
A/N
(23)

(15)

1K 57 1
By Extraspiced

-

"Maybe we can practice sometime?"

-

"Standard Tac team. Two behind, two across, and two coming straight at us." Steve listed scanning the space, as the three Avengers walked through the shopping mall. "If they make us, I'll engage. You hit the south escalator to the metro."

"Shut up and get on your phone." Jaime said, throwing her arm over Natasha's shoulder, who leaned into the tall woman's body.

"What?" Steve said, confused by Jaime's directive.

"Just do it." the two former assassins whispered harshly.

Steve pulled out his phone, pretending to be on a call with his head down, while Jaime laughed falsely, her head dipped, and the redhead buried her face in Jaime's chest. As they passed the S.T.R.I.K.E. team unnoticed, Steve looked anxiously over his shoulder. He quickly turned his head back around when Jaime slapped him on the stomach.

"Eyes forward, Rogers. God, you are bad at this," Jaime muttered, as Natasha snorted, causing Jaime's serious face to falter, replaced by a smile.

The three got onto the escalator going down, Jaime and Natasha leading with Steve behind them, still standing very close. Natasha spotted Rumlow getting on the escalator going up and turned to Jaime, who looked down at her.

"Kiss me." Natasha said, looking up at the tall woman.

"Now's not the time." Steve gritted, receiving an eye-roll from the two women.

"PDA makes people very uncomfortable, especially if it's a same-sex couple." Jaime replied, before bending down a little and pressing her lips onto Natasha's. Her hands wrapped around the redhead's waist, pressing into her back, causing their bodies to touch. Natasha smiled against the tall woman's lips, her hand finding its way to Jaime's cheek as she kissed her back.

Steve awkwardly cleared his throat, trying to look anywhere but at the two, who were still kissing. The two pulled away from the kiss when they had passed Rumlow. A light blush had found its way onto Natasha's cheeks as she looked down, smiling.

"I've wanted to do that for a while," Natasha admits, looking up at Jaime, who was already looking down at her, both momentarily forgetting that Steve was there with them.

"Me too, mama." Jaime replies. "Might have to do it again sometime," she adds, giving Natasha a flirty wink before they got off the escalator.

"Okay, I'm definitely uncomfortable," Steve muttered, causing Natasha to let out a small giggle as Jaime snorted.

>>>

After finding a truck and 'borrowing' it, as Jaime liked to call it, the three made their way to their destination in New Jersey.

"I could've driven," Steve grumbled, feeling slightly sleepy from the backseat.

"Yeah, a motorbike, not a car," Jaime joked from behind the wheel as Steve scoffed.

"I'm not that bad," Steve mumbled, his eyes drooping a little.

"Yeah, whatever, grandpa. Go to sleep, you're exhausted," she replied, looking at Steve through the rearview mirror.

"Shut up," Steve whined like a little kid.

"Go to sleep," Jaime repeated, giving Steve a warning look.

"Yeah, yeah," Steve said, waving his hand at her before laying his head down on Jaime's hoodie, which she had given him to use as a pillow.

"How did you do that?" Natasha quizzed, glancing at the blonde sound asleep in the backseat before turning to the tattooed woman beside her.

"I got superpowers," Jaime stated, jokingly wiggling her fingers next to the redhead, making her chuckle at her childish behavior. "Nah, he just ain't slept good in a while." She admitted looking at the blond through the rear view mirror.

"Ah, she cares," Natasha said, pinching the tall woman's cheek, who slapped her hand away, causing the shorter woman to let out a small giggle.

"Fuck off," Jaime said, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Where did you learn to steal a car?" Natasha questioned, placing her feet on the dashboard.

"Hydra, now take your feet off the dash," Jaime answered, pointing at Natasha's legs on the dashboard. The ginger gave the tall woman a small smirk before complying. "And I told you we're borrowing," Jaime said, trying to make it sound believable. "Okay, we're borrowing permanently," Jaime said, correcting herself when the redhead gave her a pointed look, making her smirk at her achievement.

"I'm bored, let's play a game," Natasha sighed.

"Sure, which one do you want to play?" Jaime asked.

"Let's play truth or dare, but with just truth questions. So, it's actually truth or truth, so should we call it just truth? Yeah, let's just call it tru-" Natasha rambled on but got cut off by Jaime.

"Just ask the question," she told her.

"Okay. This one you don't have to answer, but I feel like if you don't answer it, you're kind of answering it, you know, so-" Natasha continued rambling.

"Just ask the damn question, woman," Jaime said with a small sigh.

"Was that your first kiss?" the redhead asked, smirking at Jaime's offended face.

"What? No," Jaime immediately defended.

"Was it really that bad?" Jaime asked, feeling a little hurt by the question.

"I definitely didn't say that," the redhead mumbled, raising her eyebrows as Jaime smirked at the shorter woman.

"It kinda sounded like you did," Jaime teased, tilting her head towards Natasha as she glanced sideways at her.

"What? N-no, I-I didn't say that. Five stars from me," the redhead stuttered, looking at Jaime's tattooed and veiny hands. "I-I just wondered, how much practice you've had," she said, looking up at Jaime, locking eyes with her.

"Practice?" Jaime laughed, sending butterflies flying through the redhead's stomach at the sound of it.

"Yeah. Everybody needs practice," Natasha nodded, staring at Jaime's side profile.

"Maybe we can practice sometime?" Jaime asked, looking at Natasha, her eyes slowly dropping to the woman's lips before going back to her eyes, her own eyes performing the triangle method.

Jaime smiled, noticing Natasha's cheeks flush red with blush as she tried to hide it by looking down and covering her face.

"Don't cover your pretty face, ma." Jaime said, pushing Natasha's hands away from her face and lifting her chin with her index finger.

"Can I ask you another question? Two, actually?" Natasha asked, her green eyes staring into Jaime's blue ones.

"Yeah," Jaime replied, putting her focus back on watching the road.

"Are you a virgin?" the redhead asked, knowing the risk of making Jaime shut down.

"Nah, you?" Jaime answered, shaking her head, as she glanced at Natasha who also shook her head.

"Your second is?" Jaime asked, referring to her second question.

"What is your body count?" the redhead asked shyly.

"Why, you wanna make it higher?" the tattooed woman teased, smirking as the redhead choked on air.

"Maybe," Natasha muttered, trying to say it quietly enough that Jaime wouldn't hear it.

"Good to know," Jaime said, smirking, surprising the ginger.

"The real answer is fourteen." Jaime admitted, looking at Natasha for a reaction, hoping that it would be a good one.

"Oh." the redhead said.

"Does that bother you?" Jaime asked, uncertain of the redhead's reaction.

"No, I'm just glad it isn't higher," she reassured, holding the tattooed woman's hand, as Steve continued snoring in the backseat.

The two glanced at the blonde before looking at each other and started snickering, trying not to wake him before refocusing on the road, their hands still interlocked.

[1180]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891 40 14
Just a Natasha Romanoff x Y/N story hope you like it. :)
105K 2.3K 26
Contains Strong Language. The Avengers is a peacekeeping organisation consisting of many enhanced and determined individuals to protect the World fro...
89K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
55.3K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...