The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 106

1.3K 41 5
By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano

I woke up and realized I was laying on someone, I remembered I was with Alessandro in his office. I brought my hand up and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes, felt a hand on my back making me look to see Alessandro wake.

He stood up from the couch while holding me tightly against him and walked out of his office, walked down the stairs to the floor that our bedrooms were on, then walked down the stairs to the bottom floor.

He then walked to the kitchen and walked out the back door which made me furrow my eyebrows. He walked down the stairs to the other yard and walked over to the garden then sat down, laid back while still having his arms wrapped around me.

I heard footsteps walking towards us and it caused me to look to see dad. He laid down beside us and turned on his side. "There's something you might want to know and I think with her with you then you might not snap but, drake wants to take her on a date." Dad said and Alessandro shook his head.

"The answer is no. We just got her back after what Noah did to her." Alessandro said.

"We know, son I wanted to be the one to tell you before you find out by one of your brothers." Dad said and Alessandro nodded his head while rubbing his hand up and down my back.

Dad stood up and walked away from us, then walked up the stairs making me lay my head back down against his chest.

We laid in the garden and was quietly listening to the birds chirping around us, Alessandro was still rubbing his hand up and down my back.

Alessio Romano

I was filling out paperwork when there was a knock on the office door causing me to look up to see Lorenzo.

"Son, are you high again?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, but I came here to let you know I told Drake the reason why we said no to him taking her out, and he understands." He said and I nodded my head.

"They're outside in the garden, so don't disturb them." I told him and he nodded his head.

He walked out of my office and walked towards his bedroom. My phone dinged causing me to look at it to see a message from Jessica asking if I can come in for a meeting.

I stood up from my chair, and walked outside to Alessandro and Yaszy.

~

We arrived at the office, got in the elevator and headed upstairs to the firm. When we reached the floor that the firm was on, Alessandro and I gave her to Harvey for a little bit and went to the meeting with Jessica.

We got to the meeting and walked in, sat down then Jessica started the meeting.

The meeting ended and we walked back to Harvey's office to see her attacking Harvey. "That was mean." She said, Harvey was underneath her laughing hard.

"Princess, Nick just attacked him a couple of days ago and now you are?" I said and she stopped, looked at me.

"He threw a pen at me so, yes I'm attacking him." She said which made Alessandro laugh and walk over to her then tried to pull her off of Harvey.

"Alessandro if you do not let go, then you will be next." She said, Alessandro chuckled and continued trying to pull her off of Harvey.

"Dove, let go of Harvey." Alessandro said while tugging her lightly.

"Neverrrr." She said, which made me chuckle and I watched Alessandro struggle to pull her off of Harvey.

"Princess, let go of Harvey." I said and she let go of Harvey making Alessandro place her over his shoulder upside down which caused her to giggle.

"The giggles are back?" Harvey asked and Alessandro nodded his head while holding his hand out which Harvey grabbed then stood up.

"Child, you are evil." Harvey said which caused her to laugh.

Alessandro started walking out of Harvey's office. "Goodbye loser." She said.

"Hey, I thought I was your favorite?" Harvey hollered as we walked around the corner and headed to the elevator.

"It's official. Everyone is dorks today including you two." She said and I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"Did you just call me a dork?" I asked and she started laughing. 

"Just for that you're stuck with me tonight again." I added, and she chuckled.

"Sandy, can you put me down please? I would like to run away once the elevator doors open." She said, Alessandro chuckled but didn't put her down.

"No, you're stuck with us forever." He said and she laughed then I watched her secretly take his wallet out of his back pocket, the elevator doors opened then Alessandro stepped out.

Alessandro placed her down but held on to her shirt and she groaned. "Want to go back over the shoulder?" He asked her.

"It was better than being held onto." She said, Alessandro placed her back over his shoulder and she secretly pulled his phone out of his back pocket.

I held in my laughter because I wanted to see how this all plays out for her. We walked out of the building and Alessandro placed her in the backseat then both of us got in the car, I started the car then drove us home.

I watched her in the mirror glance over from time to time at Alessandro to see if he noticed his wallet or phone missing.

I chuckled which made Alessandro and her look at me confused. "I was just thinking about how she was attacking Harvey over just a pen." I lied and Alessandro chuckled.

"He started it not me." She said and I shook my head.

I turned on our road and Alessandro pushed the gate button, I drove through them once they were opened. He pushed the gate button, then pushed the garage button and I pulled into the garage.

I parked the car and she immediately jumped out of the car, running inside making both of us laugh.

Yaszy Mancini

After jumping out of the car, I immediately ran to my bedroom and closed my door then locked it. I turned around to see Alex and Lorenzo in my bed, I froze.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked and they chuckled.

"Why were you running?" Lorenzo asked and I held up Alessandro's phone along with his wallet.

"Are those Alessandro's?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I snuck them out of his pocket when he decided to put me over his shoulder." I said and they laughed.

Lorenzo looked above the door causing me to turn to see the dinner light was lit, and I placed Alessandro's things in the nightstand drawer then the three of us walked out of my room.

We walked downstairs to the dining room, walked in and sat down in our seats. I glanced over to see Alessandro talking to Emiliano.

"Why do I get the feeling that you did something." Luca whispered and I smiled at him.

"I stole Alessandro's wallet and phone." I whispered back and he chuckled.

Chefs walked in carrying plates and placed them down in front of us then walked out. We picked up our forks and started eating the food that the chefs had prepared.

Luca and I finished eating, stood up from the table and took our plates into the kitchen then placed them in the dishwasher.

We walked upstairs to our bedroom and I walked into the closet, changed out of the clothes I was wearing then changed into sleep clothes.

I walked out of the closet and crawled into my bed, went to turn off the lights but Alessandro caused me to stop. "I know you took it, dove." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said and his phone went off making me cover my head with my blanket.

"You little thief." He said and I laughed from under the blanket and heard my nightstand open.

"You also took my wallet." He said and I laughed harder."You're lucky I am not Lorenzo because if it was hit who you stole from, he would be tickling you to death." He added.

I removed the covers off my head and glared at him. He chuckled and walked out of my bedroom while closing the door behind him.

I laughed one last time, turned off the lights then laid down comfortably and closed my eyes, let myself fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.2K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
210K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
267K 5.1K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...
161K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...